Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Sign on the Dotted Line, Please!

Post by Kev on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:36 am

Kev sagged into the man's arms a bit, relived. He was alive! And not dead! And the spawn were alive as well! Kev tried not to snicker at Zurg's temper tantrum, but Zurg activated his wildcard, which....apparently made the dress, and thus himself a PUPPET for Zurg. TUL. SIIIIT.

Kev was forced to pull and tug on Metroman's hair. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry again! CURSE YOU ZURG, AND YOUR FASHIONABLE YET EVIL FASHION!!"

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:36 am

"OW! Not the hair.. NOT THE HAIR! I JUST GELLED 'EM!"

Damnations! The old Wild Card tricks. Villains always have damn tricks up their sleeves. He should have been more vigilant than that!

He flew around in the air, trying to remove the little latched alien pulling his hair. How could someone that kind could pull a super hero hair? It was a damn machination of Zurg. Damn him and his techno-savy-ness!

"Mr. Kev.. Is that it? I would like you remove *Pulls on him* Your.*Pull*Self*Pull*Off*pull*My*Pull* HAIR!"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:39 am

"Your hair is your weaknessss!" Zurg hissed evilly, his claws clutching the air. "You are MINE, Metroman! Mine!"

The dress only tugged harder, ripping out clumps! Luscious clumps of finely groomed specimens! Metroman was done for!
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:41 am

"I'm trying, I'm trying! I swear, I'm tryiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!" Kev said to the Hero, desperately trying to remove himself. But of course, Zurg only made him pull even harder, actually removing hair!

"EEEEEEW!! EEEEEW TULSIT ITS GETTING EVERYWHERE!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!AAAH-nice shampoo by the way-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SO MUCH HAIR!" kev yelled, trying harder and harder, and failing even MORE harder, if thats a word, to remove himself.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:43 am

Metro Man stopped pulling and chuckled at Zurg, looking down at him.

"Eeehh.. No. My hair aren't my weakness.. BUT YOU WOULD BE ANNOYED BY SOMEONE. PULLING. THEM!"

As he yelled this, he removed Kev from his hair and ripped off the dress off him, leaving a naked Kev.

"Oh my.. Sorry."

He removed his cape and wrapped Kev inside it. He looked again at Zurg with an annoyed face.

"What now, Zurg?! What other machinations do you got up your sleeves?! The alien gets abducted by angry bees? You transform into a gigantic robot? A beets launcher, shooting beets at people so their clothes are almost impossible to wash? Come on!"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:46 am

"A beets launcher? I'll have you know that I am a super-villain! We hold a higher standard! And yes, I do have yet ANOTHER wildcard!" The Evil Emperor rubbed his hands most maniacally and he grinned from horn to horn. "UNLEASH.... the suicide children." He growled in a voice most low.

Unbeknown, the children Metroman had saved were now crying incessantly, and the bombs strapped upon their rotund bellies began to tick! Metroman could not possibly save them and KEV--who also had a bomb implanted underneath his scales--in ten seconds!

AHAHAH!
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:51 am

"..."

Nice, now he was NAKED. He understood WHY the man had to strip him, but STILL, FFFF NAKED. Metroman wrapped him up in his cape and he wrapped it around himself, trying to cover everything that need covering.

"Zurg!!! Gaaaah! Zuuuurg! GAAAAAAAAH. ZUUUUURG!!! WHHHHY!!!" Kev said, unable to form a coherent sentence. And...hm...what was that incessant ticking noise?

"Why am I ticking? Hmm...ticking...ticking is usually not good....but I forgot why....." Kev pondered this question. Kev needs to look up more information on bombs.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:52 am

Well that wasn't expected. What now.. Childrens and weird alien has bombs strapped to them. It will go out in 10 seconds. What to do, what to do?! He knew!

Metro Man lined the children and Kev in front of him. He then shot a beam of heat vision precisely on each detonator wires to nullify them. Though.. He burned a bit of skin off Kev to get to his bomb.

"I am sorry, Little green Citizen.. But it's better than being blew up in pieces, do you not agree?"

He then expected each little child and the alien to see if they had ANYTHING ELSE on them. Nada. He turned back to Zurg.

"Come on! Blowing up childrens! With no Parents! Aren't they already miserable as they are?"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:57 am

Blast! Metroman had countered his bombs! Touche...

"I must admit, Metroman..." Zurg began to speak, rubbing his teeth with an amused finger. "I have yet to face a hero with your tenacity. You have countered all my moves perfectly, but... will you counter... THIS!? Ahahah!" The Evil Emperor clapped his hands and did a little dance.

Suddenly, a giant robot dropped from the sky and caused quite a sandstorm, everyone blanketed. It swooped up Kev and the children, each in another massive claw, and it began to draw out its gigantic laser cannons of DEATH! Ultra-Death! A level slightly lower than Hyper-Death, because Zurg had to cut back on his budget.

"FIRE AT WILL! DESTROY METROMAN!" He howled.

The giant robot trained its lasers and FIRED LIKE FIREWORKS ON THE FOURTH OF JULY!
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:04 am

Kev had finally figured out what the ticking noise was when Metro Man lined him up and burnt some of his skin off. He winced, hissing. Yeouch, all that over an egg timer lodged in his skin?!

But then Zurg mentioned blowing up, and Kev realized that NO, that was NOT an egg timer in his skin, it had been a BOMB. Well TULSIT. "Thank you Metro Man!" He said, right before being grabbed up by the robot, trapped in its claws.

"I am getting so confused...Zurg, how many back up plans do you HAVE?!" he asked from within the claws.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:05 am

Must he always take hostages? That sure wasn't fair! Metro Man looked at the gigantic robot. It was just like the ones he destroyed a couple of days ago.. except BIGGER. With his enhanced hearing, he could hear the "detonation" of the laser going with a loud *PEW*.

He flew swiftly toward the Mecha, taking a couple of laser burns here and there, costumes bits ripping off everywhere. Metro Man flew over the grasping hand, pulling the fingers and breaking them off, one by one.

It was harder than it looked. What kind of metal was that?! Even his super strenght was struggling over the machine's armor. But he finally manage to break off the final finger from the grasping hand. He then took the children and Kev AGAIN put then implemented a force field device around them, totally useless to Metro Man himself but valuable to protect innocents for awhile.

"Damn you, Zurg. *Pant* Now I got to face the robot.."

He charged quickly towards the Robot.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:09 am

"Is that panting, I hear~?" Zurg cooed lovingly, cupping a horn. He watched the super-hero flutter around in his underwear, and the Evil Emperor snickered most wickedly. "Oh, the tassel-wearing boob!" Zurg grinned. "If only he knew my ULTIMATE goal through all this madness! It won't be much longer now! GRUB! Pull the switch!"

The moment Metroman grew too close to the malfunction automaton, something sparked within its chest and there was a brilliant flash!

FLASH! For emphasis!

Metroman was soon sucked into the vortex and he had little time to claw his way out before the miniature portal to Cosmos knows where else closed!

Could he make it out in time!?
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:12 am

Kev leaned against the claws of the robot, watching the battle. Oh, how conflicted he was. While it was very awesome and impressive to watch a battle between Zurg and Metro Man, it was ALSO bothersome to be in the MIDDLE OF THIS BATTLE!

"Fgsfds, i REALLY wish I hadn't accepted that invitation to go 'gardening'...." Kev grumbled to the orphans, using one as a seat. Thankfully, for that orphans head and hair, Kev was still wrapped up in that cape.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:20 am

"Damnation! You must have a whole deck of Wild cards in your sleeves, Zurg. Too bad I got a royal flush of JUSTICE!"

He grinned to himself, loving his own super-hero bad puns. He struggled to fly up to the head of the robot, trying not to get sucked up as he did and grabbed the head of the robot.

"EAT YOUR OWN MACHINATION, MECHANICAL BEING!"

Metro Man pulled the head of the robot downward, bringing it to the attraction of the portal to be sucked off itself and disrupting the portal away. As he released the robot's last grasp, he fells down on his bum, sitting and panting.

"You monster..Now your machination is gone WHO KNOWS WHERE. What now?"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:37 am

"Well, that's a good question..." Zurg tapped a tooth. "I didn't expect you to... survive my spatial distorter." Wow, that... that didn't go planned at all! "...Is there any chance you will remain here while I cook up another dastardly evil invention to hopefully destroy you with?"

It was worth a shot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:40 am