Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

See if we can make this a tie [Tag-Barry]

Post by [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll on 12/1/2010, 13:30

Zippy stood outside the shop, smoking and leaning against the iron fencing keeping idiots from falling into her basement. The shop was 'closed' for the time being, since she was going to fight Barry...again. Current score- Barry: 1, Zippy: 2. The radio was still on, blasting Angelspit. She mumbled along with the lyrics, exhaling a stream of smoke through her mouth. She was a bit bored lately, even with all her spars. Fights with Barry were always fun though. Maybe because he was straight forward, and gave her the fight she wanted, hand-to-hand. Not like Lilith or Carrie with their weapons, or Soundwave with his...hugeness. Prix wasn't too bad, but damn that hurt. Jo was fun, too; Mustang was just awkward though. The armor though? Nothing funny. Just pure fun, no hard feelings. Plus, she kinda thought he might like that she tried and didn't quit easily. The girl looked around, rubbing her arms, still smoking. Damn cold and snow.
    [ADPT.] Barry
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Stamina Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)

Re: See if we can make this a tie [Tag-Barry]

Post by [ADPT.] Barry on 12/1/2010, 13:51

Wearing his shawl and walking through the snow, covered in a bit of fresh blood, Barry made his way up to the girl's shop, groaning a bit. The cold was bothering his old armor, it wasn't used to the cold and it creaked and made louder clanking noises as he walked, and his movements were sluggish, too. Like he had an anchor around his waist.

"Auuuughfdsgh...." he garbled his words as he tried to pick up his pace, finally reaching the store, leaning against it for a moment. Fighting in this weather could help make him less like an old thing and more like a... not so old thing. Wait, no...

"Okay... I somehow made it without my limbs breaking..." he commented as he walked over and lazily pushed Zippy in "greeting". "Are we fighting out here? Cause I'll be falling over every three seconds, this ice is annoying with my armor like this!" he continued to whine. Hey, he didn't gripe often. It felt good to bitch about something every so often. He gave another lazy push, "how can people move around in this stuff??" he asked, kicking some snow elsewhere.
    [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 53

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll on 12/1/2010, 14:21

Ah, there he was. She could hear him coming a mile away. Alright, maybe not quite that far, but damn. His armor sounded old. "Yo, ol' man." She grinned, flicking her cigarette away while stumbling slightly. "You're hip ain't broke?" That'd probably get her smacked. She stepped through the gate and motioned to the steps.

"Anyway, nah, we'll be in the basement. It's warm, just don't throw anything at the cats in the corner." She carefully stepped down the steps, kicked any ice she could out of the way. It was narrow, but he'd be able to get down. Unless he fell. She looked back up before unlocking the door. "An' ya learn to move, Barry. Growin' up with it you get used to it."

She stepped into the basement, pointing to the boxes stored on the left, and in the very back the heater with a box next to it holding a cat and her kittens. The right side was pretty much empty, except for the punching bag and the box of CDs that she wasn't sure how they'd gotten ordered. Horrible CDs that nobody who had a good taste in music would listen to. A disgrace to music. Or music she didn't like. Mainly that terrible pop stuff that little teeny boppers liked, or that record company with a person running around with a meat cleaver...she couldn't remember who they were, but a lot of people in St. Louis liked them. She didn't care for them. Nothing against people who DID like them, of course.
    [ADPT.] Barry
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Stamina Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by [ADPT.] Barry on 12/1/2010, 14:40

OLD MAN!?
    PHFT! He wasn't OLD. His BODY was old... "NO MY HIP IS NOT BROKEN." he barked back quickly, wanting to state that hers would be soon if she didn't stop with the old man puns, but the cold made him feel sluggish and harder to move... so that didn't really get to be stated.

"Basement?" that was an odd place to fight. Eerie too. But hey, at least it was warm. And cats. Where did all of these cats come from? "I know! I'm just not used to snow," Barry huffed a bit, following her down in the basement with ease, though still creaking loudly like an old... well, set of armor. As he was. So it was appropriate. Oh wait, FFFFFFF- he admitted he was old! GOD DAMNIT. He made a face as much as he could that showed irritation and annoyance, but stopped and glanced around quickly at everything.

"Nice place." he looked over at the cats and blinked at how cozy they looked. Lucky them. "I won't break yer music records or whatever. Unless there are some you need to get rid of, then tell me where they are and I'll break them or something." Breaking them against HER, however, he made sure to leave that part out. He felt more violent of late, but he knew he wouldn't hurt her too much, anyway. The both knew their limits.

"You wanna have a go? Chivalry is dead, so don't think I'm asking that to be a 'gentleman' or somethin'."
    [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll on 12/1/2010, 15:07

The girl chuckled. She LOVED irritating Barry, but not to the point of making him hate her. She knew when to shut the hell up, unlike a certain person. CoughcoughBladecoughcough. Zip nodded to the box of CDs, the top being Britney Spears. "Have at 'em. Have fun." She snickered, already knowing she'd be his target. If he threw books and mice at her, what'd stop him from throwing music at him?

"You? Gentlemanly?" She snorted. "Right. You're just having a spurt of niceness." She spun around and kicked Barry in the 'gut.' Going first in fights made her happy. In fact, she made sure she went first when attacking that Lilith chick. He'd probably like to hear about that fight. "Did I tell ya about the fight with that red head? Lilith? Got to that underdome and immediately punched her in the face with my knuckles. It was beautiful. I shoulda won that shit. Also got Carrie with 'em in the gut and the face the next day, in the alley."

210/210
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on 12/1/2010, 15:07

The member 'Zippy Sokoll' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (16-20)' : 14

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    [ADPT.] Barry
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Stamina Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by [ADPT.] Barry on 12/1/2010, 23:23

"Spurt of niceness, phft."
    And oh goody, story timez. He grunted at the kick, rubbing his gut and giving a dull expression, which quickly turned into an interested one. "Ooh~! How lovely. You kicked the crap outta both of 'em, huh?" How pleasing. He was a little miffed he couldn't do so himself, but hey, at least SOMEONE taught those two a lesson. Even if she 'didn't win', she still at least got them. "I'd say I'm proud, but I dunno if it's proudness I'm feeling or the happiness that those two gut owned by you."

BOOT TO THE HIP. Creaking like an old door, Barry tried to kick her in the hip with his foot. Yeah, that wouldn't turn out too well, but he could try!

236/250
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on 12/1/2010, 23:23

The member 'Barry' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (16-20)' : 18

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll on 12/1/2010, 23:38

"I knocked Lilith out, but she came back through a freak accident. Carrie won, then got me to do a simulator thing that failed epically. It was baaaaaaad." She rolled her eyes before getting knocked back at the kick. Of course, her face lit up just a smidge at the comment about being proud, or happy. It didn't make much difference, she liked hearing that. Plus, it meant she was still pretty far from the hit list, and got sammiches for free!

She neared Barry and chopped at the leg that kicked her. "You're gettin' creaky. Hopefully that Teryllium armor won't be so noisy. Bet this is puttin' a damper on your killin'." With a grin, she shoved Barry back towards the door.

192/210
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on 12/1/2010, 23:38

#1 'Attack/Heal (16-20)' : 6, 19

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    [ADPT.] Barry
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Stamina Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by [ADPT.] Barry on 12/1/2010, 23:49

Freak accident? Sounded more like a trick or some last resort thing. "You probably rightly won against those two, they're just sore losers and have to try and use everything they can near the end to get at ya." A CLANK hollow noise echoed in his armor as Zippy chopped at him and again when he knocked against the door. "Augh, this stuff IS noisy..." how on earth he managed to make a kill was beyond him. Surely by the creaking he'd been found out, but... maybe it was luck. It had to have been.

"Hopefully with that teryllium crap, I won't be so slow and old like an antique... and maybe people won't break my limbs off so damn easily!" The throwing was inevitable, but the breaking of the limbs... he wasn't a doll! "Also," he kicked at her shins, "so far my killing hasn't been problematic with this hunk of metal in the way! Just... slower." Damn snow.

211/250
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on 12/1/2010, 23:49

The member 'Barry' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (16-20)' : 1, 1

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll on 12/2/2010, 00:08

Zippy nodded in agreement. They did fight so unfair. Coming from the girl who liked to manipulate energy. But, hey! That was rarely her first attack! She'd rather duke it out like man. She jumped back from the shin kicks and threw a punch at his shoulder in response. "I had to deal with the fake you Carrie made in the simulator. Didn't even talk right." She shook her head in bitter disappointment. It was BAD.

"Good to hear! Been in any good fights lately?" She snickered, throwing a punch at his other shoulder. This armor hurt now, that terryllium would probably be a bitch to hit. But oooh! The damage his knuckles would do! Hers were pretty impressive, so she was sure his would be too.

192/210
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on 12/2/2010, 00:08

#1 'Attack/Heal (16-20)' : 12, 18

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    [ADPT.] Barry
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Stamina Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by [ADPT.] Barry on 12/2/2010, 00:21

What?? Carrie simulated himself in their fight?? What an idiot!
    "Are you serious?? BAH! Stupid moronic woman- her brain is full of hot air just like those things on her chest!" he growled and moved out of the way of the shoulder punch, right into the other. Eesh, his armor was slow and crummier today. Just what he wanted. "Nah, just one shots and being acting all high and mightier than thou bullshit," a quick "bop" to her forehead was given, "and of course the occasional runners. But otherwise, nothin' too interesting," another lame attempt at a kick to the shins, his leg creaking.

He'd have to go look for stronger people to fight and kill, it seemed. The 'newbies' weren't as satisfying when killing since they were quicker and easier to pick off. "I'm gonna need to look over that list and ask the person to a fight, and right when it's in their favor, chop off a limb or two and kill 'em!" he cackled a bit, though his jaw moved to this, it sounded creaky, too! Jesus Christ, where was some WD-40 when you needed it?

193/200

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/12/2018, 18:12