Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

I hate doctors offices

Post by Skyler on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:30 pm

After Prix had brought Jana to the hospital someone had brought her to a room. Damnit did she hate hospitals. With their needles and the waiting for be treated for long hours only to have a 5 minute appointment! Going into a fight not thinking left her almost broken apart and if not for Prix being so generous she would never have gotten to the hospital in one piece. She also had some new respect for the demon, now knowing that if he respected you he would be generous enough to bring you to the hospital.

Trying to sit up she could not, so she instead she checked to see the damage done to her. She couldn't feel her body, which meant there was not much pain unless she moved. There were a bunch of slashes and gashes from Prix's large claws. Her eye site was almost a blurr in one optic, while the other was completely offline. If it had not been for her current form she could have died from blood loss. From all the gashes, cuts, and her missing leg sparks cackled and snapped. Her system was trying hard to stay awake and to give her enough energy to stay online.
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Re: I hate doctors offices

Post by Dr. SALLI on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Floyd the male nurse had been the one to lead the wirewolf to a room, still trying to understand what was going on. He had almost brought her to the robot wing. She WAS a robot wolf after all! But he had browsed through Dr. Salli's different patient files, and apparently, that robot wolf was a cyborg. That's Portal Breach for you. A place of giant red demons, cyborg girls who turn into robots, monsters, and vampires.

Grumbling a bit, he found Dr. Salli in the blood bank, checking the bags of blood and recounting. "Uuh, Dr. Salli? We have a patient, its some...robotic...wolf...cyborg...thing....." He said with a clueless shrug.

Dr. Salli nodded with a small smile as she checked off the last bag of blood. "Must be Jana. Thank you Nurse!" She handed the clipboard to Floyd for him to stash away and made her way to the room. She had never met Jana herself, but she had reviewed MaDOS' files on the girl.

She entered and winced a bit. the girl was in her wolf form, and even then, she looked to be very injured. She'd never worked on a patient like Jana so she had to stop and think. If she had the girl turn into a cyborg, she'd have to heal the organic AND the robotic injuries. If she stayed in her wolf form, Salli could work on the injuries, and hopefully, they'd be healed in cyborg form as well.

"I need to to stay in your wirewolf form, please. It'll be easier to help you that way." She said with a gracious smile. She waited for the girl to answer in some form before she'd start.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Jana nodded and made an rrring sound like a small motor at Salli as she came in. She was embarrassed to be here, and needing to be worked on but her injury's were so severe.

When Salli told her to stay in wirewolf she painfully nodded her head
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:43 pm

Salli nodded back and walked up to the robotic wolf carefully. She looked over the wolf, inspecting her and seeing what exactly her injures were. Damage to both optics, a missing leg, and assorted scratches and gashes all over. If she had to take a guess as to her opponent, she'd have to guess Prince Prixlezub. He was the only one she could think of with claw marks that size.

"I'll be right back!" She promised, as she ran over to the robot wing to gather supplies. Her robotic heels clacked loudly as she gather several things. She grabbed up a box of spare robot optics, a welder, and another box full of spare parts and metals. She was going to have to construct a whole new leg.

She came back in the room and set the supplies down on a nearby counter. First thing's first, new optics. She transformed her robot hand into a pair of small pliers and walked over to Jana's robotic skull. "In advance, I'm sorry, this might hurt!" She said with a sheepish smile. Instantly, she began working, delicately removing Jana's optics, first one, then the other. She gave the girl a small, comforting pat on the head as she grabbed both optics in her right, normal hand, and made her way to the box of optics. She gently placed Jana's former optics down and looked through the box for a matching pair. Optic work was very hard, very delicate, and very time consuming. It was easier to just keep a box full of optics of all sizes and colors and give whole new optics to the robots.

After a few minutes, Salli had managed to find a pair of red optics, nearly the same size as Jana's previous ones. Her left hand changed from pliers to several delicate, tiny robot arms, to attach the optic back into the socket. The tips of the 'arms' reached into Jana's socket, preparing all connective wires for the new optic. As soon as every wire was rebooted and ready, Salli gently placed Jana's new optic in the socket. the wires connected to the wires of the optic, becoming operational and fully-functional. Salli repeated the same thing for Jana's other optic and socket. In no time, both optics had been replaced.

"Well, that's over with! You did a good job, you didn't jerk too much or anything." She told Jana warmly, giving the young girl another comforting pat on the head. Next up, a new leg. Salli walked back over to the counter and grabbed up a spare robot leg, one that was nothing more than the base parts of the leg, and set to work.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Jana blinked as the optics were put in place, happy that she could finally see. She looked over at Salli and she got even hungrier. She was so tempted to try and bite her, but she knew she could not. Not only could she not move, but Salli was helping her...though she was so hungry. Whining she licked her muzzle.

Curse her inability to talk right now. It hurt to move her muzzle from getting hit far too much.
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:26 am

The leg was finally taking shape, as Salli welded and used scrap metal to reshape the nearly bare leg to match Jana's other leg, glancing back often to be sure that she was making the leg correctly. It wasn't to hard to remake a robot leg, but reformatting it to match the other leg was challenging. The color of the new leg would be off too, since the leg was being made from different metals welded together, but she hoped it would suffice.

Finally, she grabbed the new leg and made her way to Jana's stump. bbed the welder and brought it with her, as she began to weld the sparking, severed part of Jana's leg to the new leg. She worked diligently, concentrating on nothing but the leg in front of her. 10 minutes later, the process was complete.

She stretched her hands a bit, they were getting stiff, but she wasn't done yet. Jana was still covered in several gashes. And there was no way she was going to let the girl run off, covered in scratches like that.

"Don't worry, I'm almost done!" She smiled, as she grabbed up a bottle of metallic sealant. The metallic sealant would seal the scratches and gashes, take up every space that had been hollowed out, and reinforce it. The metal of the sealant would take the color of the metal surrounding it, thus making it less noticeable. Using the small wand that was on the inside of the top, she brushed the sealant over every scratch and sealed every hole in. She even put some sealant around the area where the leg Salli had built and Jana's leg had been welded together, to reinforce the connection.

After several minutes of work, all the gashes had been ungashed. The robot Doctor placed the bottle aside and stepped back, giving the girl a small grin. "Unless you have some other injuries I don't know about, you should be okay! You'll be okay to turn into your cyborg form too, if you want. You were a very good patient Miss Jana! I think you deserve a reward."

The Doctor walked over to a cabinet and grabbed out a small jar of lollipops. She grabbed out a green one, lime, and held out her hand to the Wirewolf, for her to grab. She could eat it later when she was in her cyborg form.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:39 am

While she was being fixed she stayed as calm as she could as to not move and mess up at all. She hated staying still, but she knew that she had to. When Saili was finally done, she took the lollipop with her tial and put it in her mouth. She quickly shifted back to cyborg, though she winced while doing so.

"Thanks, Salli. I feel better already" her legs swung as she dangled them from the table. She winced a bit as she got to her feet, but other than that she was ok. "And thanks for the lollipop, may I leave now?"

This was great. She had a fight, got healed, and got free candy!
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 am

Salli smiled and gave the girl a nod, as she stepped aside, out of the doorway.

"Yes, you may leave. It was nice to meet you Jana, be safe!" She said, waving at the girl as she made her way out. She really did seem to be a nice girl, definitely a unique one. There weren't too many cyborgs here, were there? Organics, yes. Robots, yes. But cyborgs?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:39 pm