Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

A Forced Meal

Post by [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll on 1/10/2011, 16:30

After spending a whole day either in the shower trying to scrub the creepy feeling off her skin, or hiding under her bed, clutching a machete with Angelo on the bed keeping watch, the girl decided it was better to go and try to do some work. It was unfair that just because she'd been kidnapped and screwed with to make Jana do all the work. Grabbing her coat and lacing up a pair of pink docs, she started towards the door, Angelo following close behind. "Angie, stay here, baby." She patted the dog's head as she stepped out of the butcher shop. Taking a deep breath, she darted across the street.

First order of business: Making sure the shop was empty. Jana was working the register, probably thinking her boss was crazy as she checked behind the counter, under the stairs and around the tables holding all the CDs. Nothing. Good. She ran up the steps, looking in all the counters and cabinets, the closets; even behind the toilet in the bathroom! Then-her office. She cautiously opened the door, looking around. Eerily quiet. She examined everything carefully, making sure it was all in place. OHGOD! WHERE WAS HER R-Oh, right. Sir Allegro-Alejandro was at home. She smacked herself in the forehead and laughed for being such a pansy. "Oh god." Shaking her head, she went back downstairs. "Jana, you can go if you want to, I'm going to close shop early tonight. Hm...looks like we need to restock on the rock section, I'll go get a box."

She slipped out the door, going down to the basement. How freakin' creepy. She took a deep breath, walking in and over to the shelves, looking for the box with Queen, AC/DC and the Rolling Stones in it. "Hmm..."
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: A Forced Meal

Post by Skyler on 1/10/2011, 16:41

Zippy's acting surly was confused by Zippy's behavior. She knew she was kidnapped, but it did not seem like she was hurt in any way. Did not seem like something to fret that much about, she was back wasn't she. Whatever it was, all Jana could do was watch her boss from behind the register, ringing up orders, and being sure that buyers came to her and not the crazed Zippy.

"I'll leave when you leave, Zippy." she called out to her as she ran out the door. She thought it would be best to keep Zippy in her line of site, lest something happened to her....again. She went back to leaning back in her chair and flipping through her magazine as she waited for Zippy to come back, so she could make sure she got home safely.
    Bloodscream
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Bloodscream on 1/10/2011, 17:53

Bloodscream watched from down the street. It appeared that their earlier "get together" had left the young miss Zipporah in a state of paranoia. It was highly amusing to watch her run about in a mild state of panic.

It was disappointing however to see that miss jana still remained by zippy's side. Here the immortal had been hoping to catch the young woman as she closed up shop. Instead it appeared that jana would not be leaving without zippy, how heart breaking.

Oh well, if he was going to make anything of this he might as well make something of it. After all who knew how long the game would be allowed to continue before someone, like miss overcast, blew up over the matter and attempted to end it.

Bloodscream closed the distance between himself and the shop, he cast a look to jana.

"Greetings miss Jana, a fine evening is it not?" He spoke to her in a polite tone, his hand coming to rest on the door and push it open slightly.

"Forgive me, I realize that thine shop of wares is about to close, but I must speak to thine employer about a important manner. It shall take no more than a second dear lady I promise."

With that bloodscream entered the shop, the bell above the door making a noticable ring as he entered. He watched as Zippy resupplied the shelf of CD's, a small smile came to his face, it was most unpleasent.

"Dear Lady Zipporah."
    [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 53

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll on 1/10/2011, 18:15

Finding the box, Zippy heaved it off the shelf and walked back up the steps, bumping the door open with her hip. Her thoughts were elsewhere-such as the wedding only a few days away. Humming, she walked over to the table, not even noticing Blood in her shop. With her box cutter, she ripped the box open, putting it on the ground and digging out some CDs. Just as she was about to put a few Doors CDs where the belonged, she heard the most dreadful thing.

"Dear Lady Zipporah."

She froze, her eyes getting huge. She stared at the wall, now wishing she had let Angelo come with her. "Jana. Go home." No way in hell was she gunna let him hurt Jana. "Go home. Now." Very, very slowly, she lowered her hand, placing the CDs down. She closed her eyes, still holding the box cutter. She looked down at it from the corner of her eye, then spun around, trying to slash Blood's throat with the blade.
    Bloodscream
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Bloodscream on 1/10/2011, 18:31

Zippy Sokoll wrote: "Jana. Go home." No way in hell was she gunna let him hurt Jana. "Go home. Now." Very, very slowly, she lowered her hand, placing the CDs down. She closed her eyes, still holding the box cutter. She looked down at it from the corner of her eye, then spun around, trying to slash Blood's throat with the blade.

Bloodscream raised a eyebrow at zippys warning to jana to flee. Honestly now he would not harm lady jana, such a act would in no way benefit him. However he certainly did not get a chance to explain this as he was suddenly attacked with a box cutter. Bloodscream seized zippy by the wrist to stop her attack, he also grabbed her other arm to prevent her from punching him.

Really now dear lady? Bloodscream chuckled I have not even done anything to thee today, I am only here to see how thou art doing. His smile was as humorless as ever, though it did hold a hint of smugness to it.

I see thou art being more courageous
    [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll on 1/10/2011, 18:45

She struggled, trying to her her wrists free from his grip. If this kept happening-and it probably would, seeing her luck recently- she'd probably have bruises. Her wrist was still sore from the previous night. She sneered at him, still struggling and trembling. "Today being the key word." Ha. Here to see how she was doing? What a load of bull. And that smugness really made her want to rip his tongue out. "I'm just ducky."

"I don't appreciate my shop being invaded." She narrowed her eyes. "I should go to the police."
    Bloodscream
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Bloodscream on 1/10/2011, 18:58

Bloodscream actually snorted at the idea of the police. "But where my dear lady would be the fun in the game then?" Fun for him mind you, not for her.

"I spoke the truth as well, I truly am only here to see how thou art doing, I fear I have a tendency to be a little..." He glanced at her wrist and loosened his grip on it, "rough at times."

Bloodscream meant it as well, today he meant her no physical harm at all, he was only here to see how she had recovered from their "game" and just how quickly he could go back to pushing her.

So far it was looking like she had recovered just fine. Bloodscream removed his hands from her completely, holding them up in an false act of submission.

"Truly, my dear lady, I was wondering if thou wouldst be interested in letting me repay thee for the wonderful time last night" Bloodscream did his best to keep his smile from looking unpleasent.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on 1/10/2011, 19:16

"Yeah, it is pretty nice out." Jana nodded as Blood walked into the store. "The store might be closing, but there is nothing wrong with you coming in for a visit." she smiled and put her magazine away. She paid no mind to his questionable smile, finding questionable smiles to be the norm of the Breach.

Jana looked between Zippy and Bloodscream before staring at Zippy like she was crazy.

"The hell, Zippy?" she asked, watching as she tried to attack Bloodscream. "Why would I leave when it's only Bloodscream, and why in hell are you attacking him" all she could do was shake her head at Zippy's questionable behavior. Something was wrong with Zippy alright, the kidnapping must have messed with her or something. What the hell had they done to her?!
    Bloodscream
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Bloodscream on 1/10/2011, 19:21

Bloodscream cast a look at zippy, jana's timing couldn't have been more perfect.

see? His look said to her. See how you distress those around you when you don't keep calm?
    [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll on 1/10/2011, 19:34

What? Jana seemed to think Zippy had gone mad or something! But, she wasn't-or, she didn't think so. She just looked at Jana, completely aghst. She turned her attention back to Blood, and slowly backed away. She swallowed hard, not wanting to get Jana involved, and not sure how to get her to leave without dragging her into the mess.

She'd question him more about not involving the police if she could get Jana to leave, or when she wasn't paying attention. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself before brushing her bangs out of her eyes. "Wonderful time? I'm glad you had fun." She snapped. "How do you propose you repay me? With a tracking device?"

No, she was not a happy camper. In fact, she was very upset, and probably seemed as crazy as she was beginning to feel.
    Bloodscream
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Bloodscream on 1/10/2011, 19:39

oh the poor girl was cracking! How utterly hilarious. Bloodscream couldn't help but feel a small amount of pleasure at the distress he managed to cause in her.

"Actually I believe the proper way to thank a lady such as thineself wouldst be with a meal" He said in his more humble and polite voice. Lure her in, make her even more distressed by a simple harmless act that no one would question.

The entire idea was perfect.

"Of course I wouldst invite thou as well lady jana, hast thou eaten as of yet?" That's it, get someone else on his side to help make zippy's decision for her.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on 1/10/2011, 19:45

Wonderful time? Tracking device? Maybe Zippy had watched a scary movie the night before, she was freaking out and getting angry at what seemed like nothing.

"No actually, I haven't eaten since lunch. Been here with Zippy all day." she answered Blood, patting her stomach. She had no idea what she was getting into, all she knew was that Blood was freinds with Tally, and was not dangerous or creepy in the least.
    [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll on 1/10/2011, 19:54

Oh, that's low. She glared at Blood, her jaw clenched. There was no way to describe how badly she wanted to rip his face off and run like a little girl to the police. "J-" She sighed, it was useless. She couldn't figure out how to let Jana know without blurting it out, and if she did that, who knew what horrendous things the sadist would do?

"Dinner? F-fine. In a public place, right?" She bit her thumb, hoping it would be. She never wanted to go back to that factory. Hell, she didn't even want to be alone with him; but she'd pick that over letting him near Jana. It was a lose-lose situation though. Maybe if they were in public, she could get the police there or...something. Surely he wasn't stupid enough to do something terrible aroun-wait, he was crazy. Of course he'd do something in public. She thought. Maybe.
    Bloodscream
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Bloodscream on 1/10/2011, 20:01

Bloodscream gave her an amused grin. "Of course in a public place, I fear my cullinary skills lack from so many years of disuse."

Bloodscream help the door open for the two of them, always the gentleman. "Come dear ladies, there are many quaint restaurants in this area. Doth either of thou like chinese?" He had come to be quiet use to oriental style dishes while working in madripoor.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on 1/11/2011, 11:13

She really did not understand why Zippy was so freaked out. She had heard Blood talking with Tally all the time, and he seemed to be quite the gentlemen. Not to mention he had not done anything questionable, as far as she knew.

"Chinese does sound good." she nodded her head at Blood, and put some CDs from a box onto the shelves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/12/2018, 18:11