Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Aftermath of a fight

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Ridley flew over Portal City, keeping sure that Link was hanging tight. He paused for a moment to catch sight of the Hospital down in the City Center. Spiraling, he then remembered that crash landing like he usually did would probably cause trouble with Link, him being unable to fly and not the largest of people. So he decided to come down slowly and softly. It'd probably be better for himself, too, him being weak from the previous fight and arrows literally sticking out EVERYWHERE from the front side of him. Wow, he'd still love to snap that bow into tiny little bitesize chunks.

Ridley landed as said, slowly and softly. He wondered what the people did here to heal others. Not that he'd ever had to be healed before. Only revived. Being revived could be painful at times. It was probably a good job that he hadn't died. Ridley steadied himself on his hind legs, before lowering so that Link could get off safely. After Link did get off, Ridley headed into the hospital. "Hello. I have a battered boy here and as you can see, I have ten dozen arrows sticking out of my front half. Could we get an appointment?"
    Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Aftermath of a fight

Post by Wind Waker Link on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:09 pm

He didn’t expect Ridley to suddenly pick him up and take off from the arena and by the time they were in the air, all he could pay attention to was hanging on. He had stuffed his hat into his sleeve so that it wouldn’t fly off in the air. Just when he was getting the hang on clinging on for dear life, their journey ended and he was rather disappointed he didn’t manage to have more time to take in the bird’s eye view of Portal City.

He hopped off Ridley’s hand and followed the creature into the hospital, barely keeping up with his hobbling. Once inside, he blinked at who modern the place looked and how squeaky clean it was. He was almost tempted to run a finger across the nearest surface just to be sure.
    He took a seat in the nearest chair and extracted his notepad but otherwise, was happy enough to leave the talking to Ridley. Hmm… wonder how Ridley would feel about letting him having his arrows back once they’re removed from the creature’s body….
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:21 am

Floyd, the male nurse, was at the desk, relaxing, when in walked a young blond boy.....and a dragon. A damn DRAGON. Sure, a large car demon was worse than a dragon, BUT STILL, MY GOD, ITS A DRAGON.

Floyd nodded wordlessly and stood up, walking out of the room and through the hallways, and finding Dr. Salli. And in the way that is Floyd's way, he ran over, grabbed her robot shoulders, and shook her.

"SALLI. WE HAVE A DRAGON. And a kid, he looks sweet with his little notepad...BUT A DRAGON. AN ACTUAL DRAGON, DR. SALLI. I'M NOT A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR. WHAT IF HE DECIDES TO EAT US?!?!?!" Floyd quivered at the thought of being eaten ALIVE. Dr. Salli narrowed her optics at Floyd and forcibly removed his hands from her.

"Nurse Floyd, you need to learn a small thing called professionalism. We serve all species here, we don't get scared and paranoid of them, and we don't get suspicious of them. We treat them like we'd expect to be treated." She continued onwards to where Ridley and Link were waiting. Floyd blinked at her, stunned, before crossing his arms irritably.

"Oh, I'm sorry i don't like getting eaten..."

Dr. Salli opened the door and faced her two newest patients, a beaten and bruised boy, and a winged creature with arrows sticking out of him. She smiled at them and stood aside, opening the door for them. "I'm able to treat you now, please walk this way and I'll take you to a room where I can treat you both."
    Pirate Lord Ridley

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:36 am

Ridley watched Floyd nod at what he'd said and silently leave. Ridley looked over at Link, watching him take out his notepad. The Zebesian space dragon wondered why Link didn't just take the time to learn the human language. It'd help him out a lot in situations, and he knew how to write it, so why not? Besides, it wasn't exactly hard to learn. Ridley had learnt the human tongue many, many cycles ago, before he'd gotten to the top of the Space Pirate chain.

A robot walked over, dressed in a nurse's attire. Ridley kept an eye on the nurse, there were a lot of robots on Portal Breach and it was wise to keep an eye on them so that the Pirates could benefit from such knowledge.

"I'm able to treat you now, please walk this way and I'll take you to a room where I can treat you both."

"Very well. I thank you." Ridley replied, walking through the door and glancing back at Link.

Lord Ridley: #804040
    Space Pirates: #408080
    Credit of breathtaking character sheet image to Kritken on DeviantART!
    Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Wind Waker Link on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:45 pm

[[Thank you, Zimbo! For always being so prompt with posting at SALLI]]

Link chuckled at the male-nurse’s reaction but otherwise remained silent until the robot doctor was fetch. He waved sheepishly for appearing in such a battered and bruised state.

“Aa!” he cried Ridley turned to look at him. Yes, he’s coming. He’s coming. Sprained foot equals slower speed and it certainly didn’t help that his legs were so short already thus making one step of Ridley’s being several dashing steps for the boy.

Sometimes, he rather wished he could talk but his rp-er would have none of it because she couldn’t bear to make the boy talk and selfishly thought that playing a mute little boy was both challenging and fun.

He followed the doctor with a hand pressed against the wall as he walked so as to keep as much pressure of his swollen ankle as possible.
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:34 am

[[Aaw, you're welcome! ^^]]

Dr. Salli blinked, a little taken aback at the thank you, but not in a bad way. She smiled back and nodded. "You're welcome." She turned back and winced a bit at the young boy's limping. He didn't seem too talkative, but then again he could just be shy. But one thing was for sure, the boy's leg was injured. She led the two into a Room and surveyed her two patients.

Between a limping, bruised boy and a dragon with arrows sticking out of him, she had to say, the arrows were probably what was most important to treat. She walked up to him and eyed the arrows uncertainly. "I'll need you to hold very still, and I apologize in advance, but I need to get these out..." She warned the dragon gently, before grabbing an arrow that was stuck in his leg. She kept it as straight as she could, letting the arrow turn around into his muscles would just make it worse, and gave a quick series of tugs. The skin was quite thick but she eventually got an arrow out. She set it aside and looked back up at Ridley.

"How are you doing so far Sir?" She asked, before turning to Link as well. "And you, you alright? No dizziness, nausea?" For all she knew, despite the boy's seemingly just bruised form, he might have a concussion too. You could never be too careful.
    Pirate Lord Ridley

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 am

Ridley did feel slight pain as the arrow was tugged from his leg, although he didn't let it show. He had felt unbearable pain in his transformation into a cyborg long ago; it was a shame he wasn't still a cyborg now. The arrows would've bounced off, anyway...

"How are you doing so far, Sir?"

"I'm fine. I'm used to pain. It's no big deal for me." Ridley replied. The only difference was that rather than it being lasers and missiles damaging him this time, it was more medival, with arrows and swords. "Shall I lay down?" Ridley offered, knowing that arrows were over his top half and that he was extremely tall.

Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Wind Waker Link on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:57 pm

"And you, you alright? No dizziness, nausea?"

Link had just sat down in a chair when the doctor asked him that question. Dizziness and nausea? Link blinked then delivered the automatic reaction to any questions regarding sickness – he reached a hand up to touch his forehead like one would do to check for fever as if that could answer the question about dizziness/nausea.

After a while, he shook his head then started scribbling on his notepad. “I feel fine except for feeling like I rolled down a skyscraper worth of stairs.” He showed that to the doctor then once he was sure she finished reading, he took it back and added another sentence on it. “Attend to Ridley first, I can wait.”
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 am

Dr. Salli nodded as Ridley explained that he was used to pain and wasn't too affected by the pain. She was just wondering how to get some of the arrows that were higher up, when he volunteered to lay down so she could get them out better. She nodded again.

"Yes please, that would make this easier." She said with a small smile, before looking back to Link, who had written his answer out instead of answering. Either he was cripplingly shy, or he was mute, poor young boy.

She winced sympathetically when he 'said' he felt like he had fallen down a long flight of stairs, but he also told her to attend to Ridley first. She nodded and turned back to Ridley, who was presumably in the process of lying down for her.
    Pirate Lord Ridley

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Ridley lay down. He knew that she'd probably remove all the arrow by pulling them out, but it wasn't a problem. At least the pain was bearable. Well, it had felt worse when they were shot in, anyway.

Lying on the floor, Ridley had his idea that he would later tell Megamind in the Sanctuary... As he lay back, he felt his ridiculously tiny wings against the floor and realised that to go out into space, he'd need bigger wings. BIGGER WINGS. THEN HE COULD SEE IF THEY HAD ANY PLANETS HE KNEW IN THIS DIMENSION. Or maybe even Phaaze. That would be like... death to whoever opposed him. But it probably wasn't there. Only one way to find out.

Ridley was so lost in his own thoughts, he didn't notice any pain he felt with the arrow business.

Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Wind Waker Link on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Link watched with fascination at the arrow-removal process, even leaving his chair to get a closer look - just like any child and their morbid curiosity to examine yucky stuff in an environment that they presume was safe.

He picked up the first arrows extract and waved it slowly back and forth for a second or two. Besides the blood on it, it was still in pretty good shape though it'll probably need to be sharpened again. He pointed at the arrow then scribbled on his notepad. "Can I keep all the intact arrows you pull out?"

Maybe he could wash off the blood and use them again - how's that for recycling. Of course, the silly boy didn't know anything about how unhygenic it was to do such a thing, he just assumed that water and maybe some bleach can clean everything off.
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:29 pm

With Ridley on the ground, Dr. Salli leaned over him to the best of her abilities and began the 'extraction' process, removing every single arrow from Ridley's hide. The first few times, she kept looking back at Ridley, to see if he was in pain or jerking in pain, but he seemed to be in deep thought. Good.

She was about halfway done when she realized the young boy had written another message to her. He wanted to keep the arrows? Although she glanced between the two and figured out why the two were injured and had come here together. These arrows belonged to the boy, and fighting Ridley was what made the young boy feel so ragged and get so bruised.

Not that she'd admonish them. This was a neutral place, as long as no fighting occurred here, she wasn't going to stop people from doing things they wanted to do. Frankly, she was sure it wasn't her business anyway.

She nodded to the boy with a smile, in mid-arrow tug. "Yes, if you want, I could sanitize them for you!" She continued pulling at the arrows, very nearly done now.
    Pirate Lord Ridley

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Ridley snapped back to reality a few seconds after Dr.SALLI saw him deep in thought. "I see we're almost done here. I must have been lost in my head much longer than I thought. Wait a second... did he just ask for his arrows back? Surely he wouldn't want them, being drenched in my green blood." Ridley thought.

He looked at the ceiling before hearing SALLI talk about santinizing the arrows. Well, it was a lot cleanlier than shooting an arrow tipped with Zebesian blood. Not that it mattered. People usually shot to kill. Well, most people Ridley had met, anyway. Like Aran.

Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Wind Waker Link on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:25 am

Nodding eagerly at the doctor's offer to sanitize the arrows - much better sounding than the bleach+water combo he was originally thinking of - for him, he glanced at Ridley's wound properly now. Green blood? What creatures had he met in the Great Sea that also had green blood? A green chuchu?

How was the doctor going to patch up so many wounds in the first place? That would take a lot of sticky plasters....
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:48 am

Finally, every single arrow had been removed, all placed to the side with the blood dripping off and forming a small puddle of the green alien blood. She wiped her hands on the front of her white coat, some blood had gotten on them as well.

Since her patient still had little bleeding holes throughout his body didn't mean this was over of course. She walked over to a cabinet and grabbed out a bottle, filling a syringe with nanobots and walked back over to Ridley, injecting the tiny bots into his body, where they began to replicate his damaged tissues. "Do you have any other injuries that need to be taken care of?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:21 am