Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: A warrior's keep

Post by Tally on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 am

Three days? That didn't sound so bad, sounded rather nice actually, after the beating she had received-wait wait wait back it up a minute. Tally suddenly remembered something of incredible importance. The otokoyo event, it was tomorrow night.

She couldn't stay in the hospital for three days, she'd miss the event!

Three days? Uh......I don't think I can actually. Tally swallowed, trying to wet her dry throat and make her mind focus on the here and now so she could get the right words out. I've got somewhere to be, i'm expected tomorrow night at a place to do a thing. An event. I can't be here for three days.
    Mordin Solus
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Mordin Solus on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:49 am

Somewhere to be and she gets into a fight? Mordin shook his head. "Humans. always so rash. Hasty. Never think things through. Like Shepard." Why couldn't humans be sensible for once? Why? He did his best not to sigh and carefully observed Miss Stevens. "Heart rate good, neural readings normal, blood pressure stabilized... No signs of fever. No infection currently. This is good news." Considering Miss Stevens already wanted to do something else, however? Mordin thought that bad news.

"Letting you out would be dangerous. Risky. Would endanger your life, Miss Stevens." Oh, reasoning with a human would get him nowhere, he confessed. Miss Stevens was obviously going to break out and do her thing. She just was. But if he let her escape knowing that she would, what kind of doctor would he be? No, out of the question. He was not releasing Miss Stevens knowing that he left things unsecured. "Three days. Sleep. You can't break out. Defenses too tight. Only thin persons can crawl through air duct." Ugh, can't believe he was doing this.

The Devil was in the details, and if Miss Stevens listened carefully she would see the demon tempting her.

For the doctor however, he shook his head yet again and began his departure. "Sleep, Miss Stevens. I will be back in three days. For now, rest. Good night."

She wasn't going to be there in the morning, he was sure of it...
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 am

Tally frowned, Mordin was being a real drag here, not to mention a huge poop head.

"Three days. Sleep. You can't break out. Defenses too tight. Only thin persons can crawl through air duct." Ugh, can't believe he was doing this.Sleep, Miss Stevens. I will be back in three days. For now, rest. Good night."

And then the great and orange mordin was gone. Wait, did he just say that he was coming back in three days? Dammit she might have to eat lawrence, who was still over in the corner crying his little jello eyes out. Inside her head a little voice told her that she was being a moron, and that she was completely missing something important. Rude voices aside Tally felt like she was indeed missing something. Wasn't there something strange about what Mordin had said? Something about the vents and skinny people?

She was pretty skinny, and there was indeed a vent in her room, she could see that much from craning up her neck. Tally cautiously wiggled her arms, they were so numb that she couldn't feel them, but they were moving. Which meant that there must have been some sort of magic in that shot that Mordin gave her. Magic or nanobots, one of the two.

Carefully, if not a little wobbly, Tally rose from the bed and wobbled her way over to the vent. By standing on a chair she was able to reach the vent enough to move the cover and climb inside. Great, now she was in a vent, in a hospital, doped up on drugs. The entire situation made her giggle in slight hysteria. She quickly shushed herself though and hurriedly crawled her way through the vents and to freedom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:20 am