Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: We're back again

Post by Tally on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:09 pm

More internal damage? Tally looked at Rasa's hands herself as the alien did the same. Did Mordin mean something akin to causing internal bleeding like in a fight or something like that? That was quite left field, considering that he had just been talking about the two of them as an item.

The human part of her brain mulled the ideas around for a bit before finally screeching to a halt at one possibility that Mordin might have meant. But...no....there was no way. Mordin wasn't....like that....

Dear christ.

Tally threw up her hands and slid off of the bed and back to her feet.

Alright then I'm going. Send me the bill Mordin, nice seeing you again. And Tally promptly and with as much dignity as she could muster considering she had just gotten the talk from Mordin, walked out of the room. Only pausing a moment to toss a call back to Rasa as she reached the doorway.

You coming or not Cassanova? Yes Rasa, she would be dragging that joke around for awhile. So long as you continued to say that you were a prime piece of Sangheili meat. A prize for the ladies. Then Tally would continue to poke jokes at you in words you were not familiar with. Isn't friendship great?

Last edited by Tally on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mordin Solus
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Mordin Solus on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Are they? Dr. Solus took a moment to observe the Sangheili's hands before typing down something on his omni-tool. Notes, no doubt. Fascninating.

At the larger aliens words Mordin Solus tilted his head ever so slightly and studied the other curiously.

I assure you. I am fully capable of keeping you here, if necessary. Jaws however are healed. As no immediate danger is present you may leave if you wish. He hadn't been in STG, and fought reapers with Shepard for nothing. He finished just as Ms. Steven chose to take flight. Mordin watched as she fled from the room. Only pausing in her flight to call back after her companion.
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 40

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:58 am

Take him? A mighty Sangheili warrior? "Hah!" Rasa'Jeqkogoai got up with a start and squared his shoulders, baring his teeth and letting them bristle. See how white and shiny they were? Perfect for tearing apart salarian flesh. There would be no dining on the Mordin today, however. Although a stubborn fighter and a brutal combatant, the soldier was no cannibal. "You could not design a cell to contain me if you so desired, the Mordin," boasted Rasa'Jeqkogoai with a low growl. And this could be true. Sangheili were notoriously determined and thick-headed when they wanted something their way. Sangheili were also not aware of the title, Casanova, and Rasa'Jeqkogoai looked on as the Tally strutted away.

"Casanova?" Had she called him that before, or did he hear it elsewhere? Sounded like a type of... melon, or a squash. Well, no point in worrying about that right now. The warrior had a hospital to leave behind, and Rasa'Jeqkogoai issued one last growl at the Mordin before thudding on out. "That was incredibly awkward," he grumbled once they were out of hearing range.

Now you know why the Sangheili did not like hospitals or overly-nosy aliens with no nose.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:11 am

Yeah, Casanova. She had indeed called him that before. Earlier that very day in fact, along with lady killer and sex god. Hey, he had been the one talking about how women would have lined up to spend a night with him. But maybe these jokes were just a bit too soon considering the situation they had just escaped from.

I don't think the word awkward even begins covering what just happened. Where the hell does everyone keep getting the idea that we," she motioned back and fourth to both of them, "are a thing.

What was with society in general thinking two people just couldn't be friends without them having to be something more?

Anyways, Tally stretched now that they were outside the hospital, thanks for the great fight. It was nice to see you again after being gone for so long.
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 40

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:04 pm

It was a good question, but it was one that Rasa'Jeqkogoai could not answer. The Sangheili shrugged his massive shoulders and grunted. "I fear that maybe the Mordin's kind are attracted to my pheromones." This was a joke; a bad one, coming from Rasa'Jeqkogoai. Wait, everyone? Confused at the Tally's words, Rasa'Jeqkogoai tilted his head and felt in the metaphorical dark. "What do you mean, the Tally?" he asked her respectfully. "I have not had contact with many people here on Portal Breach. Why would they insinuate such a thing if they do not know that I exist?" Unless... The Tally had said a few things without him present and managed to spark mischief in people's minds.

Who was everyone!? The nagging question would have to wait; the Tally was starting a common addressing of farewell. "You are most welcome for the fight, and I am honored that you enjoyed it." Everyone, she said... Rasa'Jeqkogoai shook his head quickly and snorted. "Hmph, allergies." Which he did have but that was just an excuse right now. Allowing her room to stretch, the warrior was already prepared to go their separate ways, fingers checking his armor's status and weapons primed in case of unexpected combat down his travels.

"Yes, it was good to see you as well, the Tally," he spoke before glancing back down at her. "May the spirits look down upon you kindly and usher in good fortune and honor upon your name. I will go now; the journey of one's soul will take one many places." And sometimes these places couldn't wait. Rasa'Jeqkogoai also didn't want to take up more of the Tally's time than he already had. So, with a respectful bow of his elongated head, the Sangheili turned around and lumbered away, hulking form thudding down the sidewalk to a road only the spirits knew where.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Tally snickered.

Maybe you're right If that was the case though she wasn't sure who to pity more. Rasa, or Mordin.

Hm? Oh yeah well you do have a reputation you know. Thomas has met you, Key'Esop has met you, I've met you. That's a least three people who know you well enough to talk about you. Plus you sort of had a reputation to begin with before all of that. You know, as a limb lopper? Several people also know that we like to fight, and so that's why everyone starts saying those weird things.

She listened as Rasa bid her farewell, and that she take care of herself.

You do the same. See you around Rasa. And with that Tally headed off in the other direction towards her home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:19 am