Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Late night visit.

Post by Livewire on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Livewire's posture straightened as her interest, already excited by the fact that Tally had come to visit her, was peaked at the mention of hearing Tally talk about her adventures. She was so excited to hear Tally talk about where she went, but she had forgotten to ask her when she came back! There were just so many other things on Livewire's mind at the time. Now, however, was the perfect time for stories!

"I do! I really wanna hear your stories! An' um...what do you wanna talk about with the invasion?" Livewire's tone audibly trailed off towards the end of that sentence. It wasn't really the thing she wanted to think about right now, but if Tally wanted to talk about it then it needed to be talked about. Yup!

"Anythin's fine! I just wanna talk to you an' stuff!"
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Livewire seemed excited to hear about her stories. Well, there were some really good ones, that she wasn't going to deny. Still, the invasion plans should probably be addressed. It was crucial that Livewire was actually understood what she was getting into. As much as the other kept insisting that she understood the cost of fighting the Iscariot Tally wasn't sure she actually did.

There was a very good chance that people, people livewire knew, were going to die. Especially with who Tally had seen getting ready to actually take part in the battle. Most of them were new arrivals, still adjusting to the system and fighting to get their powers back. The Iscariot had been on Portal Breach for years, and they had only gotten more and more powerful.

You just got hit by a car. You're still going to go in and fight them? If livewire thought being hit by a car hurt then she'd be in for a horrible surprise when she fought the iscariot. Think about an army of cars, all wielding weapons and coming right for you.
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Livewire tilted her head at Tally, squinting her eyes just the slightest in order to try to tell Tally's expression from the darkness. What did Tally mean from her question? The femme, will girl at the moment, couldn't really understand how that was even a question.

"Of course 'm goin' in! I just gotta get better. An' I'll be cybertronian when I fight, so I won't get broken as easily or anythin'. But I gotta go!" She couldn't just sit back and let her friends die without at least being there herself. Even if she died, that would be okay as long as her family got out alright. She was okay with this. Her life didn't mean as much to her as some in Portal Breach probably wish it did.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 pm

"Of course 'm goin' in! I just gotta get better. An' I'll be cybertronian when I fight, so I won't get broken as easily or anythin'. But I gotta go!"

You don't have to do anything. She cut through Livewire's sentence sternly.

Obligation. Livewire was not anymore obligated to go after the Iscariot than Tally was. Of course Tally understood that it wasn't quite that simple. Those that had been taken, some of them were friends with Livewire. It was a hard subject, when your friends were in danger you wanted to protect them, you wanted to save them. Or they were your responsibility.

I respect that you want to save your friends. If I was in your situation I'd want the same thing. But this is something I'm not sure you're ready for yet. You're going to have to kill people livewire, and I'm not going to lie to you. There's a very good chance that you're going to have to some of your friends that go to fight die too. Tally cared for Livewire, but it was a different sort of caring than most people . She didn't see Livewire as a child, she saw her more as a young adult. Someone who could be given responsibility, but still needed guidance. Someone who could be trusted with tasks, but still needed to be kept an eye on. Tally wouldn't sugar coat it for her, because Livewire deserved nothing but the truth from her, no matter how brutal and unkind it was.

People were going to die, and she just wasn't sure how livewire would even be able to deal with that.
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Livewire paused and blinked at Tally. She didn't have to...? But, that was ridiculous! Of course she had to do something! Her friends were in there! She couldn't just leave them, nor could she stay somewhere safe while she knew that more of her friends were risking their lives to save each other. She just couldn't.

Listening as Tally spoke, Livewire's gaze focused back on her hands as the words sunk in. Hearing it from Tally made it seem more real, but it was not as if she hadn't thought these exact things before. It was not as if they had not been the only things on her mind ever since the whispers of a retaliatory attack began to circulate.

"I...I know. An' I know that 'm gonna have to kill people, an'...an' I dun' know what 'm gonna do about that, but I can't just not try to help. An'...an' I know that some of my friends are gonna die. I know I can't stop that, but, but if I go, then maybe I can try to keep some of them alive, too?" Livewire paused and rubbed her eyes with her forearm before trying to smile a little at Tally. "That way I dun' lose everyone, right? So, so everyone doesn't die."

Even now, she still couldn't consider what she would do if everyone died in the attack. She tried thinking about it once, but she couldn't keep up the thought. The only thing that greeted her was more red faces and empty eyes, and she had to stop looking at that if she wanted to stay here, where she was, and not go off into her own head.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 am

Her brow furrowed at Livewires' words, her mouth turned ever slightly down.

You fighting does not guarantee that not... Tally trailed off before deciding to just leave it be. Livewire was going to go no matter what, Tally recognized the type. Livewire was a good person who only wanted to innocently protect her friends, and unfortunately that was always the type that got the worst end of the stick in situations like this. She had no idea what she was actually in for, she was going in blind and it was going to destroy her.

I still think you shouldn't go. It's not going to end well for you. No, it probably wouldn't. But Tally couldn't physically restrain livewire, nor could she tell her what to do. The only people that really could were her parents and somehow Tally doubted that they were going to stop her either.

So, what's this I hear about you having a boyfriend?
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Tally was right in the assumption that Livewire wouldn't back down. She'd do anything to protect her friends and family, even if it meant hurting herself to accomplish that. When the safety of her loved ones came into fire, her own safety took a very low priority.

Livewire just shrugged and looked down at her lap again at Tally's words. She had already said that she was going to go, that she felt she had to go, and that feeling was not going to change any time soon. And as for the parents? One of them was already going to join the attack, so that option was struck.

And then Livewire's face exploded into a happy grin when Tally mentioned her "boyfriend". "Oh! Sollux! He's my matesprit an' stuff, which is kinda like gettin' married 'cept there's not a ceremony or nuthin! An' I love him a lot an' stuff, an' it's really cool 'cause first I was just tellin' him that it was 'special like' 'cause my mom said that it's not love until you know someone for a while, but now it's love an' stuff 'cause we've known each other for a while! An' he's really, REALLY important to me!" Livewire nodded, affirming her own statement and smiling brightly and happily at the conversation about Sollux. What she felt for Sollux was not the romantic love that some expected, but rather that of something like another part of her, a part she couldn't imagine being separated from. He was so important to her, and one of the major reasons why she preferred being a troll instead of another, stronger-than-human organic.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Ah puppy love, it never lasted and always led to heartbreak. Tally rested her chin in her hand and listened to Livewire ramble on and on about this boy. Sollux huh? If memory served he was one of the new arrivals, an "Alternian" if she had heard right. Tally still wasn't sure how she felt about that species. From what she had seen the lot of them were a bunch of over-emotional, over-reacting, rude, speciests . Who believed themselves superior to the majority of society.

Tally wasn't sure if that was the best choice of a guy for Livewire, but then again she couldn't exactly speak out against dating guys who were probably not that great. Cough, Bloodscream, Cough.

She fiddled with her necklace and leaned back in her chair again. Sounds like you're happy. That's good. She ran her thumb over one of the metal petals. If Tally knew about Livewires constant species changing she would have added a bit more. That couldn't be entirely safe, changing ones species over and over again at a constant rate.

That and to stray from ones own species...not romantically mind you, but genetically. It didn't set right with her. There was nothing wrong with Livewire remaining a cybertronian, she was a cybertronain. In fact, if she had remained a cybertronaian she wouldn't have ended up in a hospital bed. That car probably would have just dented her a bit.
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Yes, this was most definitely puppy love. The most adorable and cutesy of love, at least until it ends and then one person goes home crying. Just one of the many trials by fire for little organisms/mechanical beings/balls of gas, whatever you were. It's all a matter of personal preference, really.

"I am happy! 'm really happy! He's the best an' he makes me feel all nice when he's there, even if I dun' see him a lot. But it's always really good when I do see 'em!"

Oh, Tally. If only you knew just how many times she did switch species. Of course, not recently, as she had been too paranoid to be anything else except troll or human, but when she first got the gun? Well, let's just say her RPer is surprised she hasn't developed cancer from it.

"So how're you? Are you all happy an' stuff, too?" Now, while this may seem like a silly question, with Tally it was legitimate. It was very difficult to tell the older woman's emotions sometimes, and Livewire almost thrived off of causing positive emotions in others. So, it was important to her that Tally was at least Okay, if not happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:19 am