1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)

Ascension [!]

Post by General Zzevix on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Time: ???
    Date: August 5th, 0004

Spoiler:

What happened at the quarry was of little consequence; already this fate had been predicted. After all, was it not necessary to sacrifice a pittance of lives to fulfill the needs of a god? The Nazaj'ir had fought bravely and were to be justly rewarded, but their recompense will happen when it is seen fit. A god's appetite must be whet, first. The Faceless One of Ages Past entered a grand chamber, its pillars gilded with gold and and body composed of only the finest materials the ocean had to offer. An acceptable throne meant for aquatic royalty. "My lady," spoke madness, bent down upon one knotted knee. "Your time of Ascension is at hand, the catalyst retrieved. It is time you walk the Father's path."

Their Lady musn't tarry...

Lady Nazaj
    Byte

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Health Bar:
    5000/5000  (5000/5000)
    Stamina Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)

Re: Ascension [!]

Post by Lady Nazaj on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Finally.

"General Zzevix... You are late." A woman, graced with beauty by the sea and cursed with imperfection by the land, motioned for the Faceless One to rise. She was easily dwarfed by the writhing monstrosity but her features displayed no signs of visible anxiety or terror. Within her dull, reddened eyes lied a cunning and relentless intellect. "Approach me, General," their Lady beckoned with a curved talon. "I have heard that many of my men had perished at the quarry; I do not take such... allegations lightly. Who dares trifle with our forces so brazenly?"

A name to madness given, General Zzevix rose as commanded and wasted no time with the information. "A group of adventurers, our Lady, have come from a city far into the land. The scouting party responsible for such sloppy work has since been disposed."

Please, their Lady assumed a smug manner. "Good. Such mistakes are not to be tolerated," she stated coldly. "And I am to assume that it is this same group of meddlesome fools that have overturned our hold on the quarry itself?" More and more complications to deal with - she was hardly moved, nor threatened, at the prospect of outsiders being made aware of their meticulous plans.

"Yes, our Lady."

"Hmph. I see..." was all she remarked with. For a moment their Lady toyed with her serpentine hair, allowing the numerous strands to freely coil and loosen around her elegant fingers. Soon, however, she spoke and her words were absolute. "Then it is time," she agreed, removing her hand. "General, amass a competent amount of our forces for the siege. The Ss'ruul warlord cannot hold onto his piece forever and I will take it from his stiff, lifeless fingers should he think to prolong my Ascension." She had waited long enough on this pathetic, chaotic world.

Zzevix could only accede. "At once, our Lady. Shall you give the command to use your siege weapon?"

"See it free, General. Spare no one - not even the children. I want those filthy lizards wiped out, their corpses left to rot in the sun so that only the lowly carrion feeders dine upon their remains. Do not disappoint me, General. I have high hopes that the lives spent for this glorious day will not be in vain. Tell your Father that we are ready to ascend." And with that she dismissed the horror without another word, allowing the General to take his leave and ready her forces.

She had waited long enough and the penalty must be paid in blood.

Current date/time is Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:27 pm