Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Share
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8598
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:54 am

    The member 'Vaati' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 5
    avatar
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 526
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : The Streets
    Level : 46

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Knock Out on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:11 pm

    He nodded in bitter agreement with the Mage. If this was a normal enemy, he'd be dead by now. If whatever was controlling the corpse was normal, they might have found a way to pull him out. "If these were normal circumstances, I wouldn't even be here..." He would have escaped with Jay, or maybe even had some back up in the form of Breakdown. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything particularly normal about this place. So as it was, the four of them were stuck trying to fend this thing off, and dying one by one in the process. He wasn't too] perturbed by it though. Death was temporary here, after all, right? He'd be back, and when he was back he was going to do some digging about what the frag had happened.

    He turned to the male troll, who had an idea of some kind. Use the sharpest thing he had on its leg? "Suppose that would be my buzzsaws, though without the proper energy it will be more like a knife..." He shrugged. Still sharp though, right? So with him cutting its leg, and the Mage setting the trees around them on fire, the female troll would head it up by cutting a leg off and jerking the other so it would fall into the fires. "Beginning to feel bad for those trees. But you've got it, Capitan." When he suggested that they stay alive for a bit longer though, he chuckled. "Sorry, kid, but I don't think I'm going to last much longer." He was losing some energon, and he had several warnings flashing through his system. Vaati didn't have much energy left at the moment either, so his own blaze was going to have to wait a bit. He'd try to stick it out long enough to slash its ankles, but he made no promises.

    They were working hard, really plugging up the holes of the witch, so when no more red mist came out he grinned in triumphant. Though the grin faded when of all things, a tornado formed. The winds ravaged them and a dark twister was forming. "SCRAP! What's next, a blizzard?!" This was dandy, yeah, this was Jim-Cracking Dandy! Roaring like a freight train, the twister came around their way and easily lifted the bunch of them in the air, churning them around in its vortex for a while before thrashing them into the ground. Knock Out landed heavily and moaned into the ground. "Did we at least go over the rainbow..." He'd love to go somewhere over the rainbow right about now. Somewhere, where they weren't fighting a losing battle. He lifted his helm and sighed a bit. Nope. No singing munchkins or dancing scarecrows, just a very angry Witch who was not crushed by a house.

    He picked himself up, a bit more glowing energon dribbling out from between his metal body and onto the ravaged ground. He wasn't going to last much longer. A round, maybe two tops? He sighed, but continued, leaving a small glowing trail as he made his way back to the Witch, grabbing another chunk of fallen tree as he went. He used his sharp talons, carving and slicing into one end of the tree until it was nice and sharp, tossing the tree trunk in the direction of Eridan, wherever he landed. "Just in case I die before we can do your plan." Turning to the witch itself, he snatched up some much smaller chunks of tree and kept plugging up those holes, forcing them into it. "You can make TORNADOES and you can spew out red mist, and red acidic gunk, WHAT'S NEXT? Are you gonna give birth to Unicron himself?! Actually, I might pay you to see that. That'd be one painful birth!" He heckled, putting extra emphasis as he gave the debris he was shoving into the witch another harsh shove.

    ---
    (0/20)- Armor
    (46/160)- HP
    (0/22)- AP

    Action - Eridan got...a pointy tree trunk! And the witch has...debris shoved into its holes! *inb4shesaid*
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8598
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:11 pm

    The member 'Knock Out' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 2
    avatar
    Eridan Ampora
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-10-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Wandering
    Level : 20

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Eridan Ampora on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:56 pm

    "im not the fuckin captain but for all wwe knoww this might be the last chance wwe havve a achievvin vvictory" Eridan shrugged. "still wwed be cuttin off its leg an wwed also be inflictin fall damage on TOP a the burnin wwed be submittin by the SICK FIRES wwere gonna start an wwho givves a fuck about the trees anymore theyll groww back if wwe go dowwn to the pool a souls wwe havve no wway a knowwin if its final or not" Eridan replied, fully aware that this was a last-ditch shot at doing anything.

    Wait, this thing was just getting started? Bullshit! There'd been like three to four unmissables already! You were long past started, you giant knob.

    "yeah not wwith THAT attitude you wwont survvivve" Eridan responded to Knock Out's downcast comment. Gotta be happy to create happy times, Cybertronian. Didn't they teach you that? Decepticon 101. Not really, but y'know. As Eridan spoke, this thing twistered a twister towards them. How did that even-?! Too late for regrets, Eridan was in the air and plummeting. Flailing as he fell, Eridan really wished he had his God Tier wings right now. It'd help a hell of a lot. But, no dice there. He hit the ground.

    "FUCK" The troll swore.

    Nonetheless, he did catch the log thrown, albeit hurriedly. Who wanted to be crushed? Not Eridan. He put the trunk down as he recharged his stamina, giving Knock Out a slight grin. "yknoww i can see wwhy laharl wwanted you as a vvassal in the first place evven though youre hellbent on the idea that youre gonna die youre improvvisin but wwe can do this" He conveniently left out the "i hope" part from the end. As for you others sat down, he wasn't gonna prove shit to you. If you were gonna sit on the sidelines, he was gonna stay quiet until he needed you. Until then, sit there and shut up unless you had a change of heart and would prefer not to give it all up prematurely.

    "okay im all but ready let me recharge a little bit more then wwhen you start the forest fire wwell begin" Eridan spoke to Vaati, stood as he recharged. This was their last hope...

    Could they do it?

    -----

    [[HP: 127/200]]
    [[AP: 4/30]]
    [[DP: 0/20]]
    avatar
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 242
    Join date : 2013-06-23
    Age : 18
    Location : The Hive, Sixth Floor
    Level : 32

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Aradia Megido on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:49 pm

    Time was flying by, it seemed, but no one was having fun. Unless if you were the Dark Judge that is, though Aradia thought that even he seemed a bit less amused than he could have been. After all, hasn't he killed enough people for today? Oh wait, maybe he wanted to kill everyone! As much as  Aradia Megido loved corpse parties, this was not the time or place for one! It didn't even seem possible at the moment so let's get that out of the way.

    Looking at her teammates, she saw that they were quite low on energy--except for the ram troll and mertroll-- and considering their level of power, if Vaati and Knock Out were killed before anything crucial were to happen, then certainly only the Alternians would be up to a task that there was no way they could complete, and they would have to die. If Eridan had to die, if everyone including her had to die, it was upsetting but at the moment, it didn't bother her too much so long as they weren't gone forever.

    Still, it was such a pity, she thought as she struggled to stand up after the last tornado hit.

    She betted that things would turn out even worse in the future, but at least, by understanding what they were up against now, things would end up less damaging than they could in the future. It was imperative though, that she made others aware of this threat: others that could work it, make it, and do it harder, better, faster and stronger. Of course, she knew who they were, for sure. Or at least, she knew some of them, but until then... "i understand we need t0 recharge bef0re we can d0 anything else but i just want t0 suggest that i can help start a fire if i strike my whip hard en0ugh against a r0ck"

    Oh, and one more thing too, actually. She uncaptchalogged a ram skull, still covered in dirt and dust she uncovered it from. It seemed old but well preserved. "heres a gift fr0m y0u t0 me that is m0re f0r than just studying i bet that if it fits ar0und that pretty little head 0f y0urs y0u c0uld frighten a presch00ler 0r tw0 0r s0mething" Not much, really, Dark Judge, but it is in fact something for you to pass your time with, maybe, until it is time to pass judgement on another fresh batch of sinners. Hopefully, her teammates knew what she was doing: trying to distract the judge while they enact Eridan's plan. It might not work, but it's OK. Everyone was either going to die by their teammate's hand, the witch's hand or Fear's. She'd rather make sure that Fear did not do what he did to Nyreena to anyone else for now, especially when something decisive might happen during this plan. However, this may just be incredibly stupid, and Aradia knew that, but at least the skull would be kept in good hands.

    In the end, this circle of stupidity would be completed eventually.




    HP: 102/190
    AP: 8+1=9/28

    Action: Uncaptchalogging a strange but very dead ram fossil before giving it to the Judge
    avatar
    Joshua
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : SPI; Room 118
    Level : 18

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Joshua on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:15 pm

    Nothing wrong with being a jerk, beastie, we're all jerks here. What was wrong with you was using weather against a man that looked like a lightning bolt. Not that that made any difference for Joshua being blown off his perch for what felt like the fifth time but was less than that, certainly, and slammed into another solid object that he also could have sat upon with little trouble. Back to the jerk thing though; it was too bad the monster was done playing around, there were certain people in the party that would never finish playing around. One of them was the one offended by the weather problem as he stood back up, crossing his arms in a bit of a huff, to pull against the wind's pull to get back to his damn spot and sit. His face might show the mildest hint of irritation if his face had enough definition to show an emotion, which it did not.

    No one had anything to say to him, and he had nothing to say to anyone else, so that was basically it. He got up after being thrown across the clearing, trudged back over, sat down, and proceeded to not do anything productive. That throw had hurt, and his arms unwound after a moment so that he could reach around and rub his back in a particular spot, wincing slightly.

    ---

    HP: 33/60 (-6)
    AP: 7/11 (+1; not doing anything)
    avatar
    Fear
    Exabyte

    Exabyte

    Posts : 1279
    Join date : 2013-09-04
    Location : The comfort of a grave
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Fear on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:34 pm

    And so now they thought to plug up the Witch's seeping lesions in a pitiful attempt at mitigating damage... "Your resourcefulness is noted," the ghoul spoke as he watched them scramble around like ants, "but you are ultimately achieving little. Cease this foolishness and relent." Of course the sinners would not believe him, as they never did. Couldn't they see that he had only the best of intentions in mind for them? No, guess not. "Even your foe laughs at your worthless endeavours, mortals. Give up this unnecessary battle." Still the sinners did not heed the Dark Judge's words, however. So be it, then. The sky turned dark and soon the Witch began its counterattack, a swirling gust of wind laying waste to all in its destructive path.

    "Sigh." Up, up, up went Judge Fear, the undead fiend simply letting the howling gale do as it pleased with him. And down, down, down went Judge Fear, the undead fiend landing upon a pile of jagged floorboards with an unceremonious THUD!

    The damage to his uniform and host was certainly not worth all this trouble, but did these wretched sinners care about that? Aggravated once again, the Dark Judge clawed his way out from the debris and steadily rose to his own two feet. "I do not wish to go over a rainbow," the ghoul loudly grumbled within everyone's heads. He especially didn't want to go over a rainbow with them. Now, what's this about starting a forest fire...? Judge Fear titled his helm to the side and proceeded to slowly pivot an even 360 degrees. Correction, they wanted to start a forest fire with that dead forest over there? The one they had, you know, managed to kill with their own errors? He ceased his rotation and faced the group like before, the Dark Judge finding such a plan questionable. "...So let me get this straight," Judge Fear began, gesturing with a clawed hand. "You're going to set the forest on fire in an attempt to inflict damage upon your opponent, completely ignoring the fact that a decent portion of the woods is already dead and ready for kindling; which, logically, means that the rest of the healthy trees have a greater chance of catching the blaze and thereby destroying all of the forest." Did the ghoul get that right?

    Incredulous, Judge Fear pointed a thumb Eridan's way and turned to face Joshua. "Kid's mental." Only an utter loony like Judge Fire would approve of that plan!

    The grey child was a real nut, but not at all like his other counterpart. A girl, bless her sheepie heart, had thought to offer the Dark Judge a gift - a ram's skull, more specifically. "..." What in the world...? Judge Fear found the odd thing within his hands not long after and the ghoul didn't really know what to think of the grey child's... er, generosity. Was she trying to be a clever little thing, perhaps knowing that one of the Dark Judge's brothers had a sheep's skull for a head? Or was she just... missing a few ewes short of a flock? It would make sense, seeing as how the grey boy was equally mad. Should the ghoul offer something in exchange, or...?

    Thinking to himself and making sounds of contemplation, Judge Fear placed the ram skull beneath an arm and held up two things: a bloodied mantrap and one shrunken head. "Which do you prefer?" the Dark Judge inquired, the items held in one hand each. Obviously the mantrap was several times larger than its disembodied counterpart, and heavier too.

    "Do you like explosions or do you prefer sharp, toothy bits?" This was an important question!



    Judge Fear: The Aspect of Death

    HP: 137/250
    DP: 0/25
    AP: 18/40 (+!AP)

    Power: --
    Target: --

    Action: successfully preoccupied
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 354
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Game Master on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:27 am

    If fire was your plan then time sadly seemed to be free falling out of control as the spilling of sand quickened onward. Though the Witch, if it could still be called that anymore. Or rather the husk of something being operated by another something was certainly doing a far better job of giving a trouncing than ever before and the resistance seemed to boil down to one lone dead attracting robot and a purple haired mage. Prepare to be pummeled cheerfully, jauntily, and utterly one-sidedly would be a good phrase, minus the cheerfully and jauntily tidbits of course. Perhaps an end was finally drawing near ad the lack of fighting back cold be taken as a peaceful surrender unto the inevitably reality of impending doom.

    That would be an awful large if then, right?

    With plans to scatter fires of the sickest degrees upon the Witch's body was a popular method there were exchanges of gifts between a troll and the dark judge that could certainly be nothing less of eyebrow raising levels of odd. Not exactly the time or place for spontaneous kindness, you silly nillys! It was time however for another dose of pain au la monster all for your conveniences. Not blowing away the contenders this time around, the creature lifted a leg high from the ground and then after a split second of pausing brought it back down onto the earth causing shock waves cause immense shaking and splitting the ground beneath the very feet of those still alive in all different directions.


    Action -- Magnitude 10.0 -- Rumble rumble, shake shake, stomping feet make an earthquake.




    DP: 1157/5000
    HP: 500/500




    Lv. 1 - 5: Joshua, Rao
    Lv. 11- 15: Aradia, Eridan, Knock Out
    Lv. 16 - 20: Judge Fear
    Lv. 21 - 25: Vaati
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8598
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:27 am

    The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 5, 3, 2, 1

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 10, 2, 12, 5

    --------------------------------

    #3 'Attack/Heal (16-20)' : 18, 9, 20, 14

    --------------------------------

    #4 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 21, 19, 17, 1
    avatar
    Vaati
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 192
    Join date : 2009-07-25
    Age : 1023
    Location : The Palace of Winds
    Level : 38

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Vaati on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:32 am

    "Hm… neither would I," noted Vaati, smirking the slightest bit to Knock Out. "Hopefully our paths will cross once more after we are out of this mess." The Wind Mage had a low tolerance for many beings, but the red Cybertronian had proven himself to be one of the few exceptions to that in many ways, both in wit as well as his own brand of competence. Although he himself tended to be quite the loner, there were a select few whose company he did not mind on occasion… and for one of those, after today, he was actually going to be rather relieved to see Xiao Xiao, if not silently glad.

    Considering his own level of control of his magic, as he had stated earlier, Vaati knew full well that an effective fire was not necessarily going to break out of control, especially if this damned thing absorbed the better part of the damage. Even so though, with the feeling he was getting, it seemed that his earlier suspicion had been correct… fire was not going to damage their enemy as much as it could have.

    Switching to the opposite element from its previous round of attack, the monster stomped the ground, sending an earth-shattering quake in their direction. The move came surprisingly quickly, so once more none of them were able to evade it. "RRRGH!" Vaati gritted his teeth and tried to stabilize himself as best he could, even as he felt his own life energy take a significant hit. Even so, in such a situation, he was not one to simply stop fighting. That was not who he was.

    The moment this thing had appeared, it had started to attack them, even before it had taken this form. It had given them the briefest of reprieves earlier when it sought to question them, but considering what had followed after that, this blindly rampaging foe seemed to subscribe to a single idea… Sentence first, verdict afterwards. Still… its chaos would be met with order before too long.

    Vaati let out a sharp nasal sigh before focusing his attention on the monster. Waving a call to Eridan and Knock Out, he stated, "Change of plans. I'm going to use my main element to try and take out its right leg for you. Wind can be quite cutting after all."

    Charging up the first of his wind spells, the Wind Mage added, "Whether fire works again or not, let us cut this thing down where it stands." At that, Vaati unleashed three powerful wind spells, aiming to slice right through the monster's leg.

    ----

    [Attacking the witch's leg with three charged up Wind Spells, 2d/1c]

    HP: (31/260)
    AP: (0/42)
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8598
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:32 am

    The member 'Vaati' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 5, 15, 17, 9, 3, 6
    avatar
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 526
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : The Streets
    Level : 46

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Knock Out on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:05 am

    Knock Out smirked back at the Mage and nodded. "Hopefully we will." He couldn't help but be amused at Eridan's reaction to his nickname. "Take it down a notch, there, fishsticks." A little high-strung, wasn't he? Still, he did rather like the idea of hacking a leg off. But setting the trees on fire? They'd already pretty much destroy this whole section of the forest, and their witchy friend certainly didn't help. Judge Fear chimed in of course, and Knock Out gestured to him. "He's right. And even if we did plan to put the fire out after this thing gets hurt, what if we all die first? Maybe we should just focus on the leg hacking..." That seemed to be their best bet, after all. "Maybe get it to land on some sharp debris."


    Troll wrote:"yeah not wwith THAT attitude you wwont survvivve"


    He sighed softly. "I assure you, its not an attitude. I'm a Doctor, so I know what dying looks and feels like." He most definitely didn't want to die. It was pretty impossible to avoid it though, so he'd have to put on his big Mech pants and face it. "I still expect you to be bright and shiny for my funeral, Judge." He called back with a glimmer of dark humor. Eridan took the log, thankfully. If nothing else, he could use it as a weapon, right? He matched the young troll's grin, enjoying the compliment.

    "Why, thank you, Capitan. I'm quite the improviser!" He buffed his fingers on his chassis, though the motion that would usually be so smooth actually caused something of a grating noise, thanks to just how crushed and dented his chassis was. "Primus, I look terrible." So disappointing. Aradia and the Judge seemed to be exchanging gifts, though Knock Out's attention was on the Witch. Its leg lifted up and slammed down on the ground, sending shockwaves that justled them around. The ground beneath them even started to tear and split!

    Like a bunch of ragdolls, they were shaken about by the stomping. First a tornado, now an earthquake! What was next, a hurricane? The Cybertronian landed heavily on the ground, trying to pick himself up for a moment and not finding the strength yet, preferring to lay on the debris lethargically. His system was ablaze with warnings, damage reports. He didn't have to look down to see that he was leaking more energon than before, some even beginning to leak out of the corner of his mouth now. He brought a servo up and wiped his face clean. Maybe...maybe he should just...stop fighting. It felt really good to just lay here. Like a nap...maybe he could pretend to be dead and the witch would pass him by. Maybe whatever was controlling it was that dumb that he could trick it.


    Mage wrote:"Change of plans. I'm going to use my main element to try and take out its right leg for you. Wind can be quite cutting after all."


    He lifted his head up and waved a hand to show that he'd heard. The Mage seemed to use wind, wind that sliced up the leg. Knock Out groaned slightly as he picked himself up, leaving behind a pile of glowing blue fluid. If he could use the last cycles of his life to cut this thing's leg off, to disfigure it as it had damaged him, he would be glad to die. He couldn't just sit and watch it attack. He would make it pay, even for a little bit. His paint job was worth that much. He transformed a hand into a buzzsaw, activating it was he approached the right leg. "Lets cut it down...at least then it won't be able to stomp around." With the strength he had left, he brought his buzzsaw down upon the Witch's leg and slashed at it, swaying on his feet soon after. The Witch would soon retaliate, and no matter what it did, it'd probably be the killing blow for Knock Out. He didn't mind, though. "I'm going to get you, whatever you are." He grinned up at the Witch. "You may kill us today but I'm going to return the favor."

    ---
    (0/20)- Armor
    (17/160)- HP
    (0/22)- AP (2 rounds of one dice/coin, gained 2 AP, then used it~)

    Surgical Buzzsaw (melee/questionable):

    --As above, Knock Out is a medic, and having a buzzsaw that's easily attainable is very important for his job. And again, Knock Out is more likely to use these tools to destroy rather than anything medicinal. Knock Out's right hand transforms into a functioning buzzsaw.

    Specifics: 3d/1c per use

    AP cost currently: 2AP


    Last edited by Knock Out on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8598
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:05 am

    The member 'Knock Out' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 8, 15, 7

    Ninetails
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 1480
    Location : Oni Island
    Level : 16

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Ninetails on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:07 am

    More talk of setting everything on fire was stated, but Rao just sat there and let out a yawn. You know, going down fighting was honorable and all, but it wasn't really worth it when it was technically their fault to begin with, hm? It seemed rather childish, and speaking of which! The monster started to throw a tantrum it seemed, stomping its foot and sending a shockwave through the ground. She wasn't exactly sure why it hurt, but whatever ended things quickly. "Oh bother," Rao said as she stood back up, dusting herself off and looking at the torn dress; it ripped and revealed a bit of her legs, both bloodied and scratched profusely. Though she was not really fond of humans, this was her only form she really preferred, damn it, and the beast was ruining her lovely skin!

    "Tobi, I'm sure you can leave, you're a little slip of paper and I do not see why it would prevent you from leaving. Why don't you head out and take control of the isle for the time being?" Rao asked sternly, more of an order, really, and Tobi seemed quiet at it. Leave? He wouldn't want to just leave... but he gave a small nod in response, "I... suppose I could do that... my Lord..." and hovered away, slipping through rubble and around things, sliding through cracks and eventually getting out. It would seem he was free to leave, but Rao was not--but the two already knew why.

    Do not worry, my Lord, I will make sure things are ready for your return.

    After Tobi left, Rao sat back down again, wondering why everyone kept fighting. It was truly baffling! She felt no pity for any of them--considering their poor decisions, looking back at them and seeing what it caused--the beast in front of her, it was all deserved. Of course, she herself wasn't the kind to really accept defeat, but when she could not even leave or even her own 'teammates' could not overpower the thing, what else was there to do? Nothing. So she sat and waited, waited to see who the next one would be to fall.

    I could really go for a bath right now, she thought to herself, letting out a soft sight and removing her mask once more as she wiped what appeared to be dirt and some blood from her face, smearing a little bit of her make-up. Definitely a long bath after this...




    HP: 48/100
    DP: 0
    AP: +9/15
    avatar
    Eridan Ampora
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-10-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Wandering
    Level : 20

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Eridan Ampora on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:21 pm

    As the giant lifted its foot up and stomped it down, Eridan attempted to dodge the streaks of earth that came up. He didn't dodge it, but no-one did. Well, at least he wasn't alone. Looked like they were all gonna die now. But, not if they turned it around miraculously! Okay, that wasn't likely. "wwell lets just cut off its leg then an i retain my optimism" He wasn't optimistic, like at all. Not even now. But, he would do his best.

    Eridan raised his gun, aiming at the Witch's leg. "yeah eat shit" He'd charged up stamina for this. Last ditch! Goooooooooo!

    -----

    [[HP: 98/200]]
    [[AP: 0/30]]
    [[DP: 0/20]]

    --Ahab's Crosshairs (gun):

    One of the strongest guns you can equip in the Riflekind Strife Specibus, Ahab's Crosshairs fires an absolutely huge laser beam that is difficult to avoid due to its size and very, very powerful to the extent that it can kill a large whale with one strike. Eridan obtained this weapon that was once wielded by his ancestor Orphaner Dualscar when he explored a Ghost Ship on Alternia during a very difficult FLARPing session.

    Specifics: 3d/2c; only one coin has to HIT

    AP Cost: 4AP

    Sponsored content

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:17 pm