Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Share
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8599
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:22 pm

    The member 'Bun-Bun' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 36, 9

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #3 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 1, 12

    --------------------------------

    #4 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #5 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 45, 17

    --------------------------------

    #6 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Fear
    Exabyte

    Exabyte

    Posts : 1279
    Join date : 2013-09-04
    Location : The comfort of a grave
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Fear on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:15 pm

    And then, suddenly, thorns! Big thorns.

    As quick and as lithe as an undead corpse suffering from rigor mortis could be, Judge Fear miraculously evaded all incoming damage. How, one may ask? With sheer dumb luck, that's how. Diceor, you were certainly a strange one with questionably good taste. Now then, the battle.

    It was absurd to think that the Dark Judge was going to be lending his aid in of this, so no one should bother asking for the ghoul's assistance. Hasn't he already helped you enough? With a loud POP! Judge Fear sat up from his weighty cover, the Dark Judge's helm and transfixed grin visible at last. Assuming one bothered to look around their devastated surroundings, of course. He glanced around and reached up with a rotten hand to brush off any and all wooden slivers off his uniform, for a Judge of the Law, even a Dark one, must have a proper neatness about their attire. That finished and no longer finding any shards of glass sticking out from his chest, the ghoul rose to his full height and briefly waved at whoever bothered to notice him. Time for a loud and obnoxious psychic greeting that went vaguely like this,

    "Greetings, sinners! I seem to have made a dreadful error."
    Not.

    But that's going to be our little secret~!



    Judge Fear: Aspect of Death

    HP: 250/250
    DP: 24/25
    AP: 40/40

    Power: --
    Target: --

    Action: Rise and Shine: springing out from the ground like a sadistic, undead daisy
    avatar
    [ADPT.] Aqua
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2013-04-24
    Age : 27
    Location : Stock Pot Inn; Room 235
    Level : 15

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by [ADPT.] Aqua on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:01 pm

    Heavy breaths escaped the lips hiding behind the mask of its bearer as the fatigue both mentally and physically was settling in. The damaged cape that was adorned on the back of the armor draped the body almost blanketing the figure. Aqua was beginning to wonder just how long all this would conspire; everything was happening so fast and every time the foe would speak each of them would listen to its cries and demands. It pounded on the ground multiple times once again as it seemed to be replying to Eridan's statement. Seeming to only angry the witch more its voice boomed with ferocious intensity as it kept demanding what was rightfully his back. All Aqua could do was tilt her head upward and listen to the creature as it kept on roaring, the thoughts dashing through her mind constantly banging against the beating headache she had.

    The ground began to vibrate once again as the earth's crust began to tremble beneath their feet. At Jay's call it signaled the very thing those were questioning. Straightening up as best she could the bluenette warrior only steeled herself for what was to come. A thorn appeared from the ground and dived straight for her, but she stood there for a few moments longer before jumping to the right sideways avoiding the possibility of injuries. As the threat dashed past her, Aqua simply slashed Rainfell down onto the vine before it was cut loose not even bothering to spare a glance. She hadn't felt like this since that battle all those years ago with a certain someone.

    With one swift step back, Aqua dashed forward and raised her Keyblade determined to end the threat and distract it. From the sound of the crackling wood and debris from the home, it was no mistake that the library was attacked. After taking three strikes at the beast and circling backwards the bluenette heard a voice she never thought about hearing now of all times.

    Turning her head towards the Judge, Aqua could only scoff behind the mask she bore. A mistake, eh? It surely didn't appear to seem that way what with a giant creature sending such a prickly mass of thorns being thrown at them. Not taking the time to bother with the dark Judge now the woman just hoped that the potion was almost done and over with. Judging by how everyone was doing, it wasn't going to take a rather long time for them all to be either worn out or wiped out.

    --------------------------------------

    HP: 146/160
    AP: 13/22 (1 AP Per Attack)
    DP: 20/20

    Name: Rainfell
    Description: This was the Keyblade that found Aqua one fateful day when she was younger. Since the Keyblade chooses its master, Rainfell had chosen Aqua. The woman had trained with this Keyblade throughout her days, and used it for battle for countless days. She also used this Keyblade through her journey.
    Specifics: +1 Die for Basic Attacks; 1 AP cost per swing.


    Last edited by Aqua on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8599
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:01 pm

    The member 'Aqua' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 1, 3, 2
    avatar
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 26
    Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:20 pm

    Seeing that her fire hit Nyreena was glad that she was making some good hits but once again it did little to nothing to leave a scratch on the beast. Man this was tougher than tough. Hopefully that potion was made by now because it was in serious need right now. And by how louder the cries of having what was taken returned were getting it was starting to get a bit distressing. Until Eridan spoke up and made the witch twice as mad now. Watching the vines shoot into the ground she got a bad feeling that this was going to be attack number three. Feeling the earth quake harder and crack she jumped up a bit and turned intangible at the last second, letting the vines pass through her without a scratch. Whew, that was a close one.

    Then hearing Fear's voice ring out saying that he made a dreadful error she was about ready to shoot him with a lightning blast just to shut him up. Seriously, doesn't he know how much of annoyance he was right about now? But there was no time to focus on him. The focus had to be on stopping this beast.

    Landing back on the ground in a crouch she winced a bit from her injuries then heard the sound of Knock Out's voice calling out and saying that anybody with telekinesis or able to fly was needed. Quickly running over she said, "Here I'll take it. I can fly and fly fast. Though I'm not sure if I need to dump the whole thing or only half the thing I'll take my chances. Any suggestions would be very helpful!" With that she took the pot by the handles and shot straight into the air heading straight for the top of the beast, maneuvering the pot for the perfect tossing angle. Open the mouth, pass the gums, ready or not here it comes. With all of her strength she shot the pot forward sending the potion to its target.

    ---
    ACTION: Taking the pot of potion and tossing it onto the thorny bitch witch
    avatar
    Eridan Ampora
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-10-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Wandering
    Level : 20

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Eridan Ampora on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:46 pm

    For all Eridan knew, you could have been faking. Hell, the evidence that HE could see supported that, because you were currently alive and kicking; and coming back from the dead wasn't a very rare feat anymore, even if you had been dead at first. The purpleblooded troll put his weapon down, looking up at the monster. Let's face it, his weapon was designed to deal with stuff like this. It had hit, but it hadn't done shit. There had to be an easier way... wait, what did that guy say?

    "it could be a slip a the tongue but that wwas singular form monster does this guy evven wwanna fight us or is someone different the cause a this thins anger" He didn't know. Then again, who was he even talking to? He was a good distance from everyone still, them all being too preoccupied with this giant to wade ten miles into the bloody shrubbery to see what he had to say, to then go back. Understandable, as he was preoccupied with the giant himself, and he was a good distance away from the damn thing.

    "wwoah FUCK" He leapt into the air as the viney thorny things popped from the ground, landing a good distance away. "that wwas close" He continued his journey towards the giant. He was an idiot, wasn't he... walking towards something like this. Oh well, nothing much to do about it now.

    He didn't fire, as it seemed to do too little damage. Maybe a development would happen or something.

    Maybe.

    -----

    [[HP: 185/200]]
    [[AP: 15/30]]
    [[DP: 20/20]]

    No action, and thus livin' on an AP prayer.
    avatar
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 242
    Join date : 2013-06-23
    Age : 18
    Location : The Hive, Sixth Floor
    Level : 32

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Aradia Megido on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:07 pm

    It felt as if the earthen floor trembled beneath the feet of everyone either fighting, doing nothing or brewing the potion. Perhaps, even Portal City itself, behind the shield could hear the rancor of the witch's wrath.

    And holy shit, that huge vine covered witch thing was getting bigger and bigger as if it took a mixture of extra concentrated steroids and plant fertilizer, a combination that was as disgusting and abhorrent as it seemed odious. Nonetheless, the cries grew louder as well, sending Aradia Megido's ears ringing, but even that could not distract her.

    please d0nt wrote:"eat shit i knoww wwe wwrecked your place but technically you fuckin wwrecked our place you asshole"

    Aradia just ignored that little remark as she tried to avoid the thorns. He had a point but it cost the entire floor.

    Soon, Knock Out added the eyes to the potion and brewed it as Rao and Jay worked to destroy the thorns together. Then, Vaati heated the potion with wind and fire spells before coating the pot with a light ice spell. Quickly after, Nyreena decided to hazard trying to get rid of the giant witch by dumping the pot of the potion onto him. How do you like that, Mister Witch? Certainly, this would placate you indeed! When the Dark Judge appeared, Aradia kept him in the corner of her eye as she leapt up to avoid the thorns and attack to help defend against this ill-fated yet lethal witch.

    Truth be told, the curly horned troll understood that there was a high price for callousness, as well as a slip of a tongue. While she had not explicitly meant "everyone" (meaning just certain people from her own group that well, dominated it), it was still narrow minded and shitty anyway because associating with other people tended to make divisions more than collectiveness. If people were truly to work together, they would do so in their actions.

    Glancing at the monster morosely, the Aries troll gave two lashes quickly, just hoping this was done and over with. After a lot of thinking, she had came to think that the witch did not deserve his fate, nor did his house, as that was a result of everyone's actions, but eventually, she would need to claim responsibility for her own.




    HP: 176/190
    AP: 20/28

    Whipkind (melee):

    --The whip resembles the troll Indiana Jones whip but Aradia modified it so that it was usable in FLARP and possibly battle if needed be. The whip is made out of leather and the handle is made out of wood. The whip separates into two flagella and the heads, or tips, are made out of a strong metal found only on Alternia. The whip can be divided into two mini whips that look exactly like the troll Indiana Jones’ whip if the main handle’s button is pressed.

    Specifics: 2d/1c; in this case 4d/2c

    AP Cost currently: 1AP per use

    Target(s): Witch
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8599
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:07 pm

    The member 'Aradia Megido' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 14, 3, 7, 7
    avatar
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 200
    Join date : 2013-05-10
    Level : 22

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Sir Meta Knight on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:14 pm

    Sir Meta Knight's eyes narrowed when all of his attacks completely missed their target--what was he doing wrong? Perhaps his wings were getting tired--he'd been using them a lot lately, and knew he would be feeling a nasty ache in them later. If he could get on the ground, maybe, he might have a better shot at this monster...

    He wasn't fully sure what the monster was screaming about at this point, but he couldn't say he cared--whatever he thought was stolen from him, it couldn't possibly be given back now, could it?

    They needed to destroy him--they needed to keep him distracted while those brewing the potion got it ready. Keeping his eye on the witch, Meta Knight allowed himself to land on the floor to rest his wings and hopefully aim at the monster better. But he hadn't anticipated the waves of thorns. While he managed to keep silent rather than shouting in surprise, he did cry out when one of the thorns struck him in the foot, even as he tried to fly back into the air. It wasn't too bad of an injury, but he might be limping a little after this...

    The robot and the mage rushed out with the potion, the former calling for someone to help him with it. The potion--if they could just pour it down the monster's throat, they might end this! Or at least weaken the monster.

    Just as he was about to fly over to grab the potion, he was distracted by the Judge's psychic message. A dreadful mistake? Had he been the one to...?!

    Sir Meta Knight's facial expression did not change, but he did clench Galaxia's hilt more tightly. There was nothing they could do about this now--the monster was here, and attacking the Judge would not stop it, unless the Judge was planning on wreaking any more havoc. Right now, though, he appeared to simply be watching the chaos unfold.

    When he turned his attention back to the potion, he saw that the ghost had come to take it to the monster. Was this it, then? Would this truly work?

    The Dreamlander flew a bit higher, ignoring the ache in his wings, waiting to see the result of the ghost's action before he attacked again.

    ---

    HP: 92/110
    AP: 11/16
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 354
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Game Master on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:04 am

    The Leviathans energy seemed to deplete, its mashed up body slumping in the air. Perhaps that last attack had tuckered it out? The creatures demands had even quieted a bit, but its deep voice was still enough to make ones bones rumble. " Wasn't yours to take. You monster. Monster. Wasn't right of you to take..."

    From the rubble Dark Judge Fear did come a crawling out of.

    Dark Judge Fear wrote:"Greetings, sinners! I seem to have made a dreadful error."

    Biggest understatement in the entire Gamma.

    Moving on from Fear though, it seemed that some of you had managed to put together the potion! It turned a dark venomous purple color and smelled awful as the ingredients hit the base. So that was the choice you had made. Or at least the choice you were all going with as no one made a move to stop Nyreena as she threw the potion at the Witches still form. The vile purple liquid had an immediate effect, dark spots bloomed on the vines, rotting and filling the air with a smell of decay. But it wasn't just the vines that seemed to be suffering, the vines that extended into the ground carried the poison with them into the soil and so the surrounding area of the forest began to wither as well. Healthy trees lush and green wilted to the root, the bark falling off to the ground. The grass shriveled underfoot and the dirt took a lifeless ashy color.

    The Witches reaction was as one might expect, not that happy. Its now half decayed body oozed with dark red sap, it seemed that the creature was now held together more by flesh than by vine. From its thorns you were safe.

    That was the only thing you were safe from. The Witch's mouth split wide and dark energy formed deep in its throat before being violently and mercilessly exuded upon all. The forest behind you received no mercy either, trees catching on fire, innocent animals dying where they stood or worse left to live. Stand strong if you could, because the what you had just unleashed was far worse than what you had yet experienced.




    Action : I'M FIRING MY LAZOR

    HP: 500/500
    DP: 2809/5000




    Lv. 1 - 5: Joshua, Rao
    Lv. 6 - 10: Meta Knight
    Lv. 11 - 15: Alexander, Aqua, Aradia, Eridan, Knock Out
    Lv. 16 - 20: Judge Fear
    Lv. 21 - 25: Vaati
    Lv. 26 - 30: Nyreena
    Lv. 41 - 45: Bun-Bun
    Lv. 56 - 60: Prixlezub




    DP has been cut by a third, Ham in the hotel time, folks!
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8599
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:04 am

    The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 2, 1, 3, 1, 3

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (6-10)' : 5, 4, 10, 1, 9

    --------------------------------

    #3 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 8, 3, 8, 5, 7

    --------------------------------

    #4 'Attack/Heal (16-20)' : 1, 17, 9, 9, 14

    --------------------------------

    #5 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 2, 4, 9, 4, 14

    --------------------------------

    #6 'Attack/Heal (26-30)' : 24, 24, 13, 19, 18

    --------------------------------

    #7 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 36, 37, 23, 9, 2

    --------------------------------

    #8 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 28, 10, 47, 12, 53
    avatar
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 1124
    Join date : 2010-10-18
    Location : Kc'nsst taa As'traakk
    Level : 46

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Prixlezub on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:55 am

    The potion apparently finished, Jay had time to only glance over and see Nyreena take the potion and fly it up to the vine covered beast. Would it work, or would his brief analysis fail them? But what was this, apparently the thorn covered monster had taken pause from his rampage, either surrendering or feeling fatigued from the fight. If it had indeed began to surrender, perhaps they could negotiate a better means of working with this undead witch, maybe even come to an understanding.

    But before anyone could have pondered negotiations, or even attempted to stop the wayward ghost from delivering the potion, it was too late. With a splash of the toxic looking fluid the witch writhed and howled once more, but in pain instead of anger. The once thick and formidable looking vines withered and fell from it's being, a smell of decay permeating the air. Along with the dying vines, the surrounding grass and forest began to wither as well, trees rotting and dropping their leaves quickly. However, such casualties were simply a part of what they set out to do. In time the poison would be washed away naturally and the plant-life would return to this area.

    The witch however, their body seemed to have started to develop sores, bleeding a thick reddish sap. Of course with this development it was safe to assume that there would be no approval or delight from the witch, as with another howl his mouth split apart and unleashed a horrible torrent of pure energy.

    "AAUGH!" Jay howled, clutching his side as the beam knocked him down. The heat had torn right through his jacket and clothing, blackened flesh oozing a sickly smoke running down the length of where he had been burned by the witch's wrath. He grit his teeth, standing once more and keeping a firm hold of his gun. The ex-officer had been hit hard, but so too had their adversary. It did not have to be said what they needed to do now, their alternative option had already been exhausted with the ghost girl's actions. However, something still needed to be done about those roots... "Those who can still manage to fight, we need to sever those roots before the poison spreads further!" He advised over the din of battle. The forest could survive a brief contact with the poison, but prolonged exposure more than likely meant there would not be a forest to replenish itself.

    Jay raised his unscathed arm and fired off three shots at the witch's head, the rounds leaving fiery burning pits in it's rotting flesh.

    650/497
    120/84

    Volcanic Claws (disguised as incendiary rounds): 2d/1c per use
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8599
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:55 am

    The member 'Prixlezub' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 17, 39, 44, 19, 34, 56
    avatar
    Joshua
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : SPI; Room 118
    Level : 18

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Joshua on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:54 am

    A dreadful error. Really? Perhaps dreadful in how it could conceivably kill the dark one as well, but not really dreadful for him in any other way Joshua could see. If the goal was to get everyone killed, then what was the problem? Which led to another thought, and then another in a roundabout way. First of all, if this plant monster was the dark one's fault, perhaps it had nothing at all to do with the heart of the vines that at least some of them appeared to be out here to kill. Which meant that the miracle potion or whatever the hell it was that was currently flying through the air towards the beast was not going to do as much instant winning as the smaller chunk of their group desperately hoped. And then the other idea; the dark one was speaking telepathically. Perhaps, and only perhaps, he would hear an exceptionally loud thought, given that Joshua himself could not actually speak to others, only hear and think rather loudly.

    Then the potion hit the monster, and it immediately appeared to begin to rot and fall apart, though that did not stop it in any significant way. Just made it harder to stomach looking at. Then Joshua's form of white light was engulfed in a seething black cloud of darkness. Given that he was not truly solid, he was not blown backward in the same manner as some others were, but the cloud boiled through him in a roiling mass of pain like all of his nerve endings were being shocked at once. It left him reeling, with little more reaction than a reflexive flinging of yet another chunk of masonry with much less force than previously and a mental shout that may or may not be heard by the only so far proven psychic in the party.

    So this isn't the actual enemy, am I right?

    ---

    DP: 00/10 (-10)
    HP: 50/60
    AP: 01/11 (-1; 1 basic attack w/Magnus Cantus)
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8599
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:54 am

    The member 'Joshua' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3, 4

    Sponsored content

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:48 pm