0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Job Interview

Post by Kev on 4/22/2014, 20:42

Xavier wrote:“I was joking. The most I can do walk around silently.”

Oh. Oh. He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and chuckled a bit. "Right, right, a joke! Ehehehe, I was...joking too..." Yeesh, that was awkward. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make that so weird. With the way this place is, it wouldn't be out of place for you to have invisibility, you know?" That'd be an interesting thing to know about too, whether he was his boss or not.

Xavier's hand came up for a moment before finding its place back in his lap, which Kev took no note of. It was just a hand, after all. "Oh yeah, that's fine! Don't hesitate to ask Jana either, she'll probably answer any question you have." With that, Kev stood up out of his seat. With the interview over, he had to reopen the store and continue selling things. He looked at Xavier, feeling awkward again. Would a handshake by the thing to do now? Or a hug? Or perhaps just a 'see ya'? Why weren't there manuals for this type of thing...

"I guess this is where we say good bye for now, then! I'll let you know soon, if you got the job or not. See you in the Sanctuary!" He didn't say good bye too early, did he? He still had to walk him out, right? HNGH job interview good byes are definitely worth becoming part of a manual.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Xavier Valiante
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: Job Interview

Post by Xavier Valiante on 4/29/2014, 20:21

Xavier nodded. “Alright then…” He stood up and awkward scratched the back of his head. Hurray for awkward social moments! He really didn’t have a clue what to do now. Was the interview over? The conversation pointed to the social meeting being over so… probably? I’m not one hundred percent sure.

“Sure! See you in the Sanctuary. I’ll just let myself out so you can get back to opening the store. Can’t wait to hear if I got the job or not.” Xavier smiled widely before waving and leaving. He went over the interview again in his head. He felt like he had done his best. Everything seemed to flow nice and naturally. He gently closed the door behind him and took a deep breath. A heavy weight seemed to have been lifted from his shoulders. He was slowly getting used to this new life. With that, he began wandering the city once again for the hell of it.

Current date/time is 11/12/2018, 18:12