620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Candy Does More Than Break Your Jaw

Post by Bun-Bun on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Previously on the Bun-Bun Show...

TIME: 9:30pm
    DATE: August 5th, 0004

Dumb Pale Horse wrote:"Oh no, you don't! You're not going anywhere. You caused this so you are going to come with us and apologize for what you did."

So, here he was. Going to the hospital... With all these dweebs. He wasn't even hurt, for crying out loud!

Honestly, the only reason he was going to the hospital at all was because of her. He was planning on going to Kev's and gloating about how he kicked her friend's behind, but nooo, that's too good for Dumb Pale Horse. Now, the obvious thing to do was laugh at her attempt to be assertive and then hop away if it wasn't for this one little attribute of hers. It's quite funny, really. In the sense that her stare is really freaky, man!

So, yeah. That's why he was here, trudging along with them and all. Guh. Bun-Bun walked ahead of both of those pansies, not just because he was in a hurry, but also because momma horsey wanted to keep an eye on him. She even wanted him to start this thread, just to make sure he wasn't 'going anywhere'. Yeeesh! Not even his momma was this nagging. She didn't particularly care if one of her baby ducklings went out of line and tried to make a run for it into the city. Of course this particular one seemed to catch him red handed (mostly because he fumbled a little). Oops.

Bun-Bun stormed into the hospital, slouched over and peeved while the rest were sure to follow. Odd. He had been to this hospital before - two years ago, to be precise - and he never did capture the architecture of this place (it was just a regular hospital. What was there to look at?) Then again, he recalled being in a similar situation Discord was in; suffering from a concussion that had also rendered the bunny unconscious. They put robots inside of him and he was in too much of a haze to remember complaining to the doc and friends before promptly leaving the hospital.

They probably don't remember him, though. So it's all good.

"Oi!" the marshmallow bunny hollered over to the reception desk. "Is there a doctor in the house?"
    Fluttershy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 5

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Re: Candy Does More Than Break Your Jaw

Post by Fluttershy on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:26 pm

"I really want to thank you again for doing this for us," Fluttershy gratefully spoke to the dragon beside her. "We wouldn't have been able to carry him to the hospital if it weren't for you. Thank you for taking the time to help us." The pony would swoop down every once in a while, just to see how their patient was faring as well as the sling itself.  Of course, the draconequus had taken a fairly hard blow against the head, knocking him out cold. She felt bad that she couldn't talk him out of it. His overconfidence seemed to have gotten the best of him again, but unlike last time it really broke her heart to see him like this. He was her only close friend, here. And just to think they were sitting down in the Sanctuary not too long ago…

Fluttershy hovered into the hospital, taking note of the sweet floral scent that greeted her nostrils. "My," Fluttershy gasped mostly to herself. "Never did I think a waiting room would smell this lovely. It smells just like flowers~." Never would she have thought a hospital would smell this lovely. It kind of felt small like that; like a clinic, almost. Were they sure they weren't at a clinic? Fluttershy shook her head. Not important.

Anyway, the pony trotted over to the reception desk and elaborated on as to why Bun-Bun and her were there. "Our friend is badly injured and unconscious, and needs help." If they weren't lucky, they could be dealing with a serious injury on their hooves...
    Arro
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 52

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    570/570  (570/570)
    Stamina Bar:
    104/104  (104/104)

Post by Arro on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Tendons flexed along curled knuckles, their trailing ends submerged in the balled up ropes of cloth that tentatively supported his hanging cargo. Arro balanced his flight delicately between straining upbeats and smooth downward glides, carefully metering his speed so as to not send his subconscious passenger plummeting or leave his fluttering satellite behind. It was a slow dull ride at this pace but the Hospital was closer than it was far, they eventually set down in the hospital's courtyard, the only clearing of land aside from the roof big enough to allow him to settle Discord gently.

For some reason the rabbit had allowed himself to become coerced into tagging along, his previously empowered sense of victory replaced with fear of the shy little horse beside him. The dragon's maw twitched up in a slim snaggle-toothed smirk as he stalked behind the tottering sugar puff, hauling Discord up on his back and through the threshold.

The first floor was small and unassuming, not quite what he expected given the sheer scale of the building and it's preeminence as the dominant hospital of the breach. Arro had never been here before, having always tended to his own wounds it never occurred to him to visit the human establishment for his omnipresent scratches and burns. His nostrils twitched and his eyes wandered as they walked through the quaintly decorated halls, taking everything in of this relatively alien environment.

A quiet voice to his side drew him from his observations.

"I really want to thank you again for doing this for us," Fluttershy gratefully spoke to the dragon beside her. "We wouldn't have been able to carry him to the hospital if it weren't for you. Thank you for taking the time to help us."

"Don't worry about it," he rasped, subtly turning his gaze back down the hall, uncertain as he always was of how to respond to gratitude.

"I couldn't have just left you both there."

Looking back down the hall again of course only revealed the rabbit still waddling slowly in front of him, if only he'd hurry up. Arro exhaled hotly, imagining for a moment toasting his cottontail, but was redirected by their arrival to the waiting room.

The dragon settled down as Bun-Bun started shouting for help and the horse spoke to the receptionist. He folded his limbs up underneath him in a neat manner with his tail tightly wound to his side, placing Discord at arm's reach for the arrival of the eventual orderlies and reducing the amount of space they both consumed. Once they'd gotten Discord off his back his duty was done, and he could go eat something to settle his slowly rousing stomach.

Last edited by Arro on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:48 pm

So a marshmallow rabbit, a pony, a dragon, and a draconequus walk into a hospital...it was a good thing this was Portal Breach because if this was supposed to be a set up for a joke, then the joke would surely be a lame one. Nurse Floyd manned the reception desk today, and the creatures' entrance into the waiting room drew a curious eyebrow raise. Particularly when the rabbit started to yell. Nurse Floyd brought a hand up and rubbed his ear, wincing. "You know, I'm right here. And there'd better be a Doctor in the house, this is a hospital." And as for being remembered...oh yes. You were remembered, rabbit. "Unless you'd prefer a Doctor that's not a robot, in which case you'd be...pretty out of luck at this time!" He gave the rabbit a big grin before turning to the pony that seemed to make for much better company.

"Your friend, huh? Not the rabbit here? Good." Nurse Floyd's eyes wandered over to the dragon, who had set down an unconscious body. A very...mismatched body. And long too. Looked kinda...heavy. Seeing how the friend that needed help was also unconscious, it didn't take a genius to figure out who was the one in need of help. "I'm...going to need a bit of a, uh, back-up, carrying him into the back but if the rest of you are healthy and fine, you can stay here. As long as he wasn't rendered unconscious by some voodoo hoo-doo in the woods we should have him fixed in a jiffy!" He gave them, mostly the pony and the dragon, a genuine smile before pulling out a walky talky. "Hey...I need some buff orderlies. Or nurses. Whoever's around, if you lift weights everyday after work I need your help. I mean, I'm not exactly some wimp or nothin', but I'm more of a 'lean' muscular, you know? With some tight abs, really firm calves, I'm pretty toned but not enough to lift some sorta furry noodle goat guy. So, yeah, I need some buff guys, even some buff women, to help me carry a patient to a room and stuff. 'Kay?"

It took a few minutes but soon some orderlies arrived, buff and muscley as Floyd had requested, and they gently took Discord into their grip, laying him on a stretcher as best as they could. "If you wanna wait around to see him when he comes out, that's fine! I don't see this lasting too long." With that final word, Nurse Floyd followed the buff orderlies behind the swinging doors.
    Fluttershy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Fluttershy on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Arro wrote:"I couldn't have just left you both there."

"And the fact that you didn't means more than anything to us," the pony began to declare softly. "I'll be sure to tell Discord what you did as soon as he wakes up, if you don't mind." Suddenly, her eyes drooped to the ground, looking back on what happened earlier that day. It was wrong for her to think that all dragons were mean and scary. In fact, the last actual dragon she encountered wanted nothing more than to just take a nap and this dragon was more than willing to help her friend. She glanced at the dragon and heaved a sigh. "Also, I've been wanting to tell you that I'm sorry for the way I acted toward you earlier," she apologized. "It's nothing against you. It's just that ever since I was filly, I've always been afraid of dragons. I've stood up to one this one time, but I-I haven't really gotten over the fear itself…" Her ears folded back as she stared at her reflection from the tiles. She could only hope that he would understand. There were knots coiling within her stomach at the thought of what she was about to say next. "If you need anything at all, Discord and I would be more than willing to help, as a token of our gratitude. Thanks again." The pegasus knew he knew she had nothing to worry about, but she couldn't help herself! She almost felt obligated to help him in return. If being afraid of what he was was the only thing keeping her from seeing the caring heart the dragon had deep inside, then that was just a hurdle she would need to leap over. He was right; appearances did mean nothing here. Just look at Bun-Bun.

The nurse working behind the reception desk looked as if he seemed to know him, and from the looks of it, it wasn't good. It must be hard to get along with someone like Bun-Bun. No wonder he was so horribly bitter... Anyway, the nurse said that in order to transport Discord, he was going to need some help. However, he wanted everyone to stay in the waiting room while they tended to him and Fluttershy couldn't bring herself to do such a thing. It may have been easier to just sit by and wait for him to come out, but her gut feeling was to charge towards him. She had nothing against either of the beings that came with her, including Bun-Bun. It's just that she was having Discord in mind.

He would be so scared. She could already imagine him waking up in an unfamiliar place full of unfamiliar creatures... (well, actually, that already happened, but still!) He was in no condition to be taking in so much in such a short span of time. Fluttershy sat on the floor, staring pensively at her reflection until a bunch a strong looking creatures burst into the room, and started to take Discord away. This must sound so dumb of her, but as the gurney sped by, Fluttershy took off on her forelegs, going as fast as they could carry her. "Wait," the pony gasped barely loud enough for the others to hear. Some might object to it, but she was already gone. The pink of her tail was the last thing to make it the small sliver the doors had left before they sealed off completely.

"Excuse me? Nurse?" Fluttershy called out in between breaths.The words struggling to form themselves into her mouth. "I know you said for us to wait for him outside,  but could I at least come? That's as long as the procedure isn't too bad or anything. Discord is a friend from my home world and he's fairly new here, and he would probably appreciate it if he saw a familiar face or two when he wakes up. I'm very sorry to bother you, again." What was she even doing, here? They were probably going to send her back, but it was worth a shot, right? She couldn't say she didn't try.
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:40 am

Nurse Floyd had barely noticed that the pony had joined them behind the doors that separated the waiting room from the main hospital. He did however hear the soft clacking of hooves and when the soft voice called out to him he turned mid-step to face her. Ahead, the orderlies continued rolling Discord down the hallway, eventually coming to a stop and turning to the left, into a room. Floyd blinked down at the...yellow pony with wings and pink hair. Was she a pegasus? Focus, focus, he was on the job! The little pegasus asked if she could join them in the room with Discord, as he was a friend from her world and a pretty recent arrival. "I know I'd like seeing a familiar face if I woke up somewhere new." He smiled down at her before turning back around and waving a hand, gesturing for her to follow. "Come along! I think I know what room they went into..."

Or perhaps not, because the first door he opened didn't contain Discord. Instead, it contained Dr. SALLI and a young female Harpy with bright brown feathers with black stripes, taloned hands and feet, and plated armor covering her chest. The Harpy let out a startled squawk at the interruption in her check up and flapped her wings wildly while Dr. SALLI gave the two a bewildered stare. "Nurse Floyd! What are you doing?!"

"Uh, looking for my patient!"

"WHAT?!"

Nurse Floyd gave the robotic Doctor an uneasy grin and waved. "Bye!" He slammed the door shut and glanced at the pony awkwardly. "Don't worry, uh, lets hurry before she comes after us..." He continued his way down the rooms along the leftside of the hallway, opening and shutting them quickly enough to get just a peek inside and thankfully they were all empty, until they finally found the room with an unconscious Draconequus and several orderlies inside. They gave Nurse Floyd a stare, wondering what took him so long but left him alone with the patient and Fluttershy. Nurse Floyd came to Discord's side before looking to Fluttershy. "So what happened, exactly?"
    Fluttershy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Fluttershy on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:41 am

Fluttershy's face immediately began to brighten up at his response. Just when she thought she'd be turned down! If they weren't in a hospital in search for an ailing patient, she would have totally given him a hug right there. Ever been hugged by a pegasus before? This one would come flying at you, but don't worry; she'll only stay if you let her.

Only this time, there were no such hugs. Fluttershy trotted along with the nurse, looking down the hall Discord went through. She saw a door not too far by promptly close with an audible click. The pony's ears flickered briefly before she tilted her head toward him. Fluttershy was aware that he must be a nurse and all and therefore knowing more about this place than she did, buuut… "Are you sure he's not..."

Doctor wrote:"Nurse Floyd! What are you doing?!"

"Oh dear," Fluttershy mumbled to herself. Please don't tell her they lost Discord! Oh no… They seemed to have ended up finding the room the head doctor was in and she didn't sound happy about it at all. Though, their interaction kinda made her giggle on the inside. There was no way to tell of she was actually giggling, however, as she had a hoof over her mouth.

When Nurse Floyd slammed the door, the pony revealed a small frown from her covering hoof. She agreed with him, though. So now, the two were off to find a Discord. Fluttershy seemed pretty convinced that if any door were holding him, it would more than not be that particular door that just closed a moment ago. The soft spoken mare soon attempted to lay her suggestion to the Nurse.

"Nurse?"

SLAM!

"Don't you think, um…"

SLAM!

"...he would be, um..."

SLAM!

Fluttershy flew away, floating beside the door she saw just recently close.

"...here?" The nurse peeked inside before he widened the door enough for her to see completely. What do you know? There was a draconequus in there (and I actually spelt 'draconequus right, for once)! He was still knocked out, which made Fluttershy's ears fold back a little. She sighed silently, her hooves much louder than her breathing as she stood by Discord's side, next to the nurse.

"I'm not really sure," Fluttershy explained. "We were at the Sanctuary earlier when this marshmallow bunny came and started insulting Discord. He bantered back, and it led to this. I told him not to do it, that he was too strong for him, but… he wouldn't listen..." Surely this must be her fault in some way. She should've have been more assertive... "Oh, and um... could we not bring up that he was beaten up by a marshmallow bunny, at all? I know it sounds silly, but seeing all the damage he caused, it might comfort him more if he wasn't told right away."
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Nurse Floyd turned to the pegasus with a perplexed blink. She knew where Discord had gone to? Huh, maybe he should have listened to her. Though then again, the pony was so soft-spoken he wasn't sure she was talking until they finally found the right door. He shrugged a bit and turned back to the patient. It wasn't that bad, they didn't lose any time and they found him in the end. And as for Dr. SALLI, he could explain the situation later. Poor fembot probably thought he'd literally lost his patient. He'd just wanted to get out of her metaphorical hair and fast, she never really liked being interrupted when she was with a patient.

Nurse Floyd listened to the explanation, brows becoming knitted to hear that the rabbit was involved in this. Apparently the three of them were just in the Sanctuary and the bunny started insulting Discord, the name apparently of the patient. It led to an argument and then a fight presumably. The pony had insisted that the bunny was too strong but apparently Discord still wanted to fight. "Hey, if I had a nickel for everytime someone came in here after a fight I'd be...well you can't use money like that here so I'd just have a giant nickel collection. But still!" Might assuage the pony's worries to know Discord was hardly the first person to be beaten by someone stronger and brought in to be healed.

Floyd walked over to the counter and readied a shot of nanobots before he turned back to the pony. "I won't mention it, but I think the Peep might be harder to convince. Now, does your friend have any sort of...robot intolerance? Like, if I inject him with this stuff, is he going to explode? Not that that usually happens! Or...has ever happened, but after a close call we make sure about this."
    Fluttershy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Fluttershy on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Fluttershy lowered her head and shook it slightly. That's what she was afraid of. She knew that fights were that people talked about a lot in Portal Breach and she assumed that with so many of them, a lot of beings must be getting injured left and right. Now Discord was the latest one. At least their experience with these sort of things brought her comfort.

Fluttershy turned, watching as the nurse prepared a syringe of some sort. She tilted her head at him. "What is..." her voice trailed off as the doctor talked about Discord having a ...robot intolerance? Uh... Exploding? Fluttershy's eyes shrunk and she rapidly shook her head. Why she had never seen Discord explode in her life, but if he has then it probably wouldn't be from robots or anything. "I wouldn't know. I don't think Discord has ever been injected with robots before. I've never been injected with robots before. Is it going to hurt?" Back in her home world, Fluttershy was accustomed to the traditional way of nursing with bandages and ice bags and warm tea and soup. Technology is so strange...
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Nurse Floyd noticed her confusion and held up the syringe of red, metallic fluid. "This? These are nanobots. They heal most injuries by replicating the cells in the damaged areas and filling in the spots that are missing. For example, say you have a deep gash. We inject you with this, and the nanobots find your gash because its missing some skin cells and stuff. The nanobots replicate the cells there and the gash is as good as new! Remaining nanobots stay in the bloodstream, but they get removed the same way most waste in the blood stream does, so don't worry."

Hm...seems the pegasus didn't know. Neither of them had been injected with robots before, couldn't say he ever had either, before this place. "Nah, it doesn't hurt. And don't worry! The only time we almost had an issue, the patient was this human wizard guy. Your friend is a...horse...lizard...bird. Thing. I'm sure he'll be fine!" He gave the pony a reassuring smile before he turned to Discord and swabbed a spot on his arm with a cotton ball of alcohol. Shortly after, he injected that same area with the syringe. All bruises, bumps, and scratches would be healed up in only minutes. As they waited though, the nurse turned to the pony. "The name's Floyd, by the way. Nurse Floyd."
    Fluttershy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Fluttershy on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Nanobots? What a strange name for a serum. Fluttershy assumed that there were actual robots in there, but that was okay. She didn't know how long they've been using these nanobots, but it seems that they've only had an accident only once, which brought a little bit of relief. As long as they do whatever the nurse said they would do, Discord should be feeling more than just better whenever he wakes up. He'll be so happy!

Fluttershy stepped aside to give the nurse some space before he injected her friend with the strange, metallic fluid. She walked over to the other side, running one of her hooves against the fur of Discord's paw. "I hope he wakes up soon..." she mused, glancing over the rest of his supine body. She then looked back at the doctor. "And I'm Fluttershy," she introduced. "Thank you in advance for your help."
    Discord
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Discord on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew?
    Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two?
    The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can…
    The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love
    and makes the world taste good!

That was a weird song to wake up with in the morning… He groaned, and though it sounded loud to him, it was probably only as loud as Fluttershy’s loudest cheer. ”Doctor doctor, I have a song stuck in my head,” he slurred quietly, not yet properly aware of just how opportune that joke really was.

After a moment of allowing himself to gather some more of his still recovering consciousness, he began to blink his eyes open some, a blurry mix light and whiteness assaulting them. He vaguely registered a gentle pressure on his paw, and for some currently unknown reason, he found himself oddly calmed by it. His expression was filled with confusion as he was finally able to properly open his eyes.

…Where was he?

Some guy was standing next to him, and by now he could tell that the pressure on his paw was a gentle hoof, undoubtedly Fluttershy’s. Discord was still too far out of it to realize that he could probably figure out where he was by noticing the guy’s scrubs, so instead he asked the obvious. ”…Huh?” Good job, buddy.

He tried to lift his head slightly, but failed for the most part and instead just turned it to the side. ”Fluttershy…” He smiled slightly. He glanced around again, but still couldn’t get his brain to work, aside from that song that was still looping through his head. He squinted as if it could help him focus before looking back at the guy and then Fluttershy. ”…Where are we?”
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:12 am

"Oh, he'll be awake in no time. Probably just got a good clock to the head, if there's any damage the nanobots will take care of that and he'll wake up. Fit as a fiddle." Floyd eyed the pony's hoof stroking the patient's paw with a slightly raised eyebrow. She must really be worried about him. The nurse was sure that he would be alright, though. The mismatched creature wasn't bleeding out, so he had to be fine eventually! "Fluttershy? Interesting name." Sounded like butterfly, which made sense since the pegasus had some sort of...butterly tattoo. "Hey, you're welcome. Its what I'm here for!" He rubbed the back of his neck with a slight grin before turning to the patient, who had mumbled something. Whatever he said, Floyd didn't catch the words.

"Come again?" The creature's eyes opened, revealing a pair of mismatched eyes that were yellow and red. Well, guess that went well with the rest of him. Poor guy seemed confused, guess it was a good idea to bring Fluttershy back here after all. And look, he even recognized his little friend! The nurse wiggled his fingers at him. "You're in the hospital. Your friend here brought you in! Along with a dragon. Is he your..." The nurse overlooked the patient's body again. "...very distant cousin?"
    Fluttershy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Fluttershy on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Just for the record, this is Fluttershy's loudest cheer.

Putting that aside to a little prior to Discord gaining consciousness, the nurse said that he'd be awake within minutes. That whatever injury he may have, the nanobots would be sure to repair it. Fluttershy continued to stroke his paw pensively after a small smile at Nurse Floyd. She really should have been more insistent about this... she really should have...

Fluttershy then heard a groaning sound coming from the draconequus and slowly lend her ear towards it. "Discord?" she whispered. A slur came out and the pony quickly caught herself giggling at it. Her smile widened. "I think he's waking up." The nurse shouldn't worry about what he was slurring, though; it was only sleepy talk.

Finally, the pony was able to see Discord's eyes again as he began looking around the room. Does he recognize that this was a hospital? Does he still recognize her? Oh wait, never mind. He did, thankfully. Though, he seemed confused about where he was.

The nurse answered for the pony while she continued to keep him some company, grinning warmly at him. "You hit your head pretty hard a little while ago," Fluttershy further elaborated for him, in case he didn't remember. "After we couldn't wake you up, Arro volunteered to help carry you to the hospital. Are you feeling any better?" Maybe they should wait a little before telling him that he was injected with robots. It didn't seem good to stress him out.
    Discord
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Discord on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:46 pm

The hospital? Well that was new… He’d never been to a hospital before. Of course, he’d never really been seriously injured before he’d come to the Breach, either. Discord couldn’t help but snicker at the nurse’s last comment, remembering his greeting to the dragon hours ago. ”Not according to him,” he replied, snickering slightly before he turned back to Ms. Technicality. Adrenaline-induced enthusiasm totally doesn’t count!

So he’d quote 'hit his head' unquote. While he couldn’t remember exactly how he had been rendered unconscious, he was fairly certain that it wasn’t as innocent as Fluttershy was trying to play it off as. He could remember going to the fight club, he knew that Arro had been there, but after that it was foggy. (Most likely a side effect of his apparent concussion.) He pieced enough together, however, to have a general idea of what happened, even if he wasn’t exactly sure how it had happened.

He groaned, his expression falling into an unamused grimace. ”It was Bun-Bun, wasn’t it?” he asked, already knowing the answer. He pinched the bridge of his nose. Obviously that sugar puff was much more powerful than he looked, unless for some reason part of the ceiling caving in suddenly had been what knocked him out, or something equally ridiculous. He looked back up at Fluttershy. ”Please tell me it wasn’t Bun-Bun…”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:20 am