Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    Soundbender

    Share
    avatar
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2012-10-22
    Age : 29
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 28

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

    Soundbender

    Post by Uriel on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:25 pm

    July 1st: 5:02PM


    Uriel sets the two buckets down, wiping the water from his arms and face. The two pails splash in the ankle-deep water that is now resting on the ground of the room he picked in the Fight Club. Korra did do water things right? He doesn't remember much of that fight but he does remember her doing cool things with water while he was wrestling for control of his body. He shrugs at the thought. In any case his idea is going to be awesome. The three runes next to the door make sure none of the water escapes the room. He was at least a little considerate at that point, granted he probably hiked the water bill of the building up about 1000 credits... Oh well! What's done is done and right now his mind is racing with excitement.

    He quickly picks up the buckets after surveying his work and steps out of the room, an invisible wall keeping the water behind the door, and he places his load in the hallway. He closes the door and flicks his headphones from his neck to his ears as he waits. Oh! Which reminds him! His eyes pop open and he undoes his sparring glove to reach into the pocket of his shorts, also realizing he is still wearing shoes. Damn, he's a bit scatterbrained today! (Not unlike any other day...) He pulls out the small earplugs for Korra and slips out of his shoes quickly in the same motion, requiring him to roll onto the ground for a moment before picking himself back up and laying his sneakers atop an overturned bucket. Alright. So he's ready.

    His musique is quiet, only the thrum thrum thrum of the bass can be heard. He's saving his best songs for the fight. Which gets him thinking... What about being a Revenant now? He hasn't fought since the change and he's heard that once you've changed, it's hard to gather all your bearings again... and it's different for each Revenant. Well that's what this fight is partially for then! It's an experiment! Jherrek would be proud. Only because it worked out of coincidence, though. He sticks his tongue out mockingly in his brother's supposed direction and starts to shuffle his bare feet to the musique playing.

    Alright, where's Miss Korra? We have some face to beat.
    avatar
    Korra
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 322
    Join date : 2012-08-01
    Location : Room 231 of the Inn
    Level : 34

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by Korra on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:05 pm

    In two hours time, Korra had informed Sokka about Uriel's visit, apology and offer to spar, did a few warm ups, and fed Naga. She left in enough time from the inn to make it to the fight club, accounting for the possibility that she could get lost. Which...she did. Just a little bit. She'd never been to the fight club before, it was a little hard to find! She finally did find it though, and she gawked around the stadium with great interest. Memories of probending flooded back to her and she held back a sigh. She sort of missed probending, now. Sparring was great, but there was something about probending...her eyes roamed the empty seats of the stadium in particular. Perhaps it was the whole 'having an audience' thing that really made her enjoy it. Watching a probending match was a whole lot of fun too. The memory of the first match she watched made her grin, Mako had done a great job in it even if that Hasook guy was a bad team player.

    Finally she spotted Uriel, who was...dancing around, barefoot. She blinked but jogged up to meet him nonetheless. "Hey! I'm here. I didn't keep you waiting, did I?" Even though she had been told to bring protective sparring gear, the Avatar had not changed her clothes. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted the buckets and blinked. "Oh, so that's what those buckets were for. Thanks!" She did bring a waterskin with her, but now that she had the buckets to work with, she untied the waterskin and laid it to the side, near the overturned bucket and Uriel's shoes. "I figure it might be fair for me to use just one element at a time. How's that sound?" If Uriel thought he could take two elements, she'd definitely oblige him, but otherwise she was going to go a bit 'probending' with this one.
    avatar
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2012-10-22
    Age : 29
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 28

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by Uriel on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:02 pm

    Uriel blinks over to Korra as she appears at the doorway, he was a bit into his musique and didn't really notice until she actually was upon him and speaking! He really ought to get better at listening. Nah, his distractedness definitely adds to his personality and he's done trying to be someone else ever again. Always full-on Uriel, all the time is what is happening from this point forth! So he dances a bit more, wiggling his feet and biting his lip excitedly.

    "Oh you are exactly on time actually! Good job finding the place, I had a hard time finding it the first time too." He looks over the girl, is she even going to wear gloves? Bare knuckles for her? Or is she using nothing but her powers for this fight? Oh well! He shrugs and hands over the orange earplugs. "Hey, put these in your ears. Don't wanna blow yer brains." He smiles nonchalantly at the his own comment and he motions for Korra to follow him as he walks into the fighting room, his foot splashing in the ankle-deep water on the ground and his musique starts to play a bit.

    Uriel cracks his neck to the side and stretches one arm across his chest as he takes up his position on the other side of the room.

    "Excuse me as I set up the field~" Uriel's body glows orange for a second and then the MuSiQuE starts up, the water around him rippling away from him and a sphere of sound envelopes him. The water crawls up the walls and Uriel takes up a stance in Tai chi, the slow start to the song perfect for manipulating the gravity of the area. Korra would feel nothing (unless she hasn't put the earplugs in!) from the musique except the general bass feeling in one's gut.

    Uriel's eyes flash orange as the song reaches the drop, the water now on all surfaces of the room, and the bass hits, sending the water in all directions, caught in no gravity and floating on the waves of sound around the Revenant.

    Over the musique, Uriel's voice rings out. "Gonna keep me waiting, Korra?" He smirks and then grins widely, not able to hide his jubilee. He wiggles his shoulders even as he keeps his stance. Small wisps of kinetic energy circle him, fighting to break free of his control, but the tune keeps him controlled and ready for battle.

    It's about time we see what this guy can do, right Korra?




    URIEL, ANGEL OF MUSIQUE
    DP: UNADORNED
    HP: 330/330
    AP: 56/56

    ACTION:MAKE IT RAAAAIN x2
    TARGET:None.
    avatar
    Korra
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 322
    Join date : 2012-08-01
    Location : Room 231 of the Inn
    Level : 34

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by Korra on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:19 pm

    ((I'm sorry this took a while! Tests and some stuff that came up that I couldn't help.))

    Korra had to stifle a snicker when Uriel got particularly wiggly at her arrival. Must have been a while since he'd had a spar. "Great!" Oh good, he'd had a hard time finding this place too. Korra put her hands on her hips and chuckled. "Glad I'm not the only one. I had a map of this place a long time ago, I thought I knew this place enough not to need it. Also, I think I lost it..." She hadn't looked at the thing in, what, a year? The Avatar blinked when Uriel handed over a pair of earplugs, blinking at them before he explained. "Oh, thanks! You really think ahead, huh?" The Water Tribe teenager put the ear plugs in. following behind and giving the water a curious look.

    "Go ahead!" What else did he need to do to set it up, though? It looked alright to her. Korra placed her hands in her pockets as he took his spot, head tilted to the side slightly. She blinked in surprise, eyes widening when he suddenly began to glow orange. Faint music began to play, and the water began to float up in the air! Uriel was just full of mysteries. She ignored the deep feeling in her gut from the music and focused on what Uriel might do, when a drop in the music caused the water to float in the air, in all directions. She reached out lightly, touching the water droplets in the air, before turning to Uriel, who was in a battle ready pose.

    "As long as you're done setting up the field." She smirked back, eyes briefly watching the waves of energy emanating from him. One of these days she had to sit him down and ask him what he was, because she was beyond curious. But it didn't matter right now, they had a spar! Korra stomped hard on the floor, and a rip formed. The floor of the fighting room was torn open as a chunk of the earth beneath their feet rose up into the air. A small chunk but a chunk nonetheless! Smirking, she punched the air and the piece or earth launched itself towards Uriel. Korra followed it up with an uppercut and another punch, two pieces of earth rising from the ground and coming Uriel's way. "This is earthbending!" Hope you dig it, Uriel!

    ---
    (280/280) - HP
    (43/46) - AP

    Attack - Three basic Earthbending attacks!
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8598
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by System on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:19 pm

    The member 'Korra' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 16, 23, 6
    avatar
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2012-10-22
    Age : 29
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 28

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by Uriel on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:51 pm

    The excitement is only in small amounts at the moment, so if she was laughing on a scale of how happy he was, then she should be guffawing on the floor in a few moments. The only other passion Uriel has is fighting, and he does it well. The dance of war just started, and the Revenant's song plays loud! The pleasantries were short and quick and that's just the way he likes it. Down to brass knuckles it is! Well. Plain knuckles. One day he'll get all the slang down again. He had it once, but not so much in a new realm where everyone is different!

    Oh good! She put in the earplugs. That ought to make this far less guilty in the end. Uriel would hate to cause permanent damage to a friend's ears when all they are doing is a civil spar! His grin continues to show as she acknowledges his work on the antigravity water arena he's made. However, he wasn't all so ready for her first attack. As the first flitting notes of the song bounce off the walls, so does a rock, which Uriel deftly sidesteps, only to recieve a gutshot from earth jutting up out of the ground! He rolls off the attack, after a loud grunt, and jumps. Bringing both feet off the ground and up into his chest he bounces off the next attack and leaps behind him, standing on the wall behind him. The kinetic energies he's giving off now pull everything toward him. The water swirls like a bullseye in Korra's direction.

    "Oh that's cool. Well. I guess I should show you what I got, eh?" He breathes under the musique and his eyes glow orange yet again as he flexes his arms and rolls to the ground. He pops back up after a somersault through the inches deep water. Bringing his wrist up and sending a wave of solid sound, a force push, directly at Korra's center. Uriel blinks for a moment, as if he's not sure what he just did.

    Well that's neat.

    His grin widens and he slides his foot forward, and adding a quick succession of two more attacks Korra's way, orange streams of light trailing out behind the displaced air, water flicks in every direction in small explosions. In any case, whether it hits her or not, the nearly invisible force rockets past her and slams into the wall, cracking the studs holding the place up.

    Uriel backpedals and resumes a stance in Tai Chi. He's got to keep it soft, he hasn't a clue what he's doing. But dear Light is it fun!




    DP: UNADORNED
    HP: 307/330
    AP: 53/56

    ACTION:3x Sound Basic attacks
    TARGET:Korra
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8598
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by System on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:51 pm

    The member 'Uriel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (26-30)' : 13, 4, 17
    avatar
    Korra
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 322
    Join date : 2012-08-01
    Location : Room 231 of the Inn
    Level : 34

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by Korra on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:45 pm

    Korra watched, a fire in her bright blue eyes, as the chunks of earth she had conjured made their way towards her spar partner. The first, he avoided in a maneuver that would make an airbender proud. The second slammed into him, right in the gut, and sent him flying down to the ground with a grunt. The Avatar could not help the grin on her face, especially since Uriel had really served her butt up on a platter last time, though she did step forward just in case he needed some assistance. Uriel jumped up into the air though, and kicked back from the attack. And he was standing...on the wall? An eyebrow arched up in the air. That was new! Though if he could stand on the wall...and with the way the water was floating in the air...could she defy gravity too? Hmm, but the whole point of earthbending was to stay grounded. Maybe she'd try it later.

    "You'd better! I didn't come here for a game of patty cake." The young woman rolled her shoulders and smirked at her friend, tone goading but still friendly. She wanted to see what he could do without that...thing in him. The orange eyes were quite distinctive, and it seems they did that before he used...whatever powers he had. He bounced off of the wall and somersaulted back into the water, standing up to flick a wrist in her direction. Korra's eyes widened as she felt something invisible strike her. She brought her arms up to combat it, but was thrust backwards. Her teeth grit at the force of it, reminded of the fight on the shore. It wasn't air, but it was similar. Like the music he played. This was a lot less intense than what she'd been struck by on the beach too. Two more of the almost explosive attacks came her way, both slamming into her and pushing her back against the wall, earning a strained grunt. Her eyes flicked to the cracks though, turning back to Uriel cautiously. "Careful, I don't know about you, but I don't wanna be billed for destroying this place." It was bad enough when Lin got on her case for damage in the city, she couldn't imagine what this place would be like about their stadium being torn up.

    Taking a moment to get her breath back, the Avatar pivoted on one hip, one foot on the ground while the other foot rose into the air in a kick. A chunk of earth rose up with the action, and her kick was aimed in Uriel's direction, the rock sailing its way towards him. As soon as her foot made contact with the air again, she followed it up with two punches like before. "Hyah!"

    ---
    (246/280) - HP
    (40/46) - AP

    Attacks - 3 basic Earthbending moves!
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8598
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by System on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:45 pm

    The member 'Korra' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 3, 16, 20
    avatar
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2012-10-22
    Age : 29
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 28

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by Uriel on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:12 pm

    Uriel laughs at Korra's quip, a hearty chuckle turned into a guffaw in moments. He wipes a tear from his eye and smiles as he continues his little dance stance. All of his waves of sound connected, and each time his arm strains and tenses. Sparking with the kinetic energies he's stored for so long. Niddhogg really did a number on him, on top of being even more unpredictable, this is going to take some getting used to. Korra's right, he ought to be a lot more careful. He'll hold off on the ranged attacks for a moment and try to concentrate on control rather than strength.

    "Well I'm pretty good at patty cake too, but I guess that's beside the point!~" He blinks a few times, thinking about what to do next, just then, Korra attacks. The Avatar pivots and uses her ability again to meld the earth to her whims, sending yet another small boulder at the orange-clad Revenant. Uriel quickly realizes he hasn't the time to dodge it, and he's done with the range for now, so might as well.

    KRSH! The Syn'ya stands his ground allowing the rock to break against his forearm. He shakes his hand out and resumes his dance.

    Uriel's stance changes as suddenly the musique becomes far more upbeat. He bounces from side to side in a muay tai fashion, the water swirls in the air erratically, bouncing off the walls like rubber balls. Sound has different effects on Uriel apparently...

    The next two attacks come sailing at him, Uriel elbows the second rock downward, wincing as it collides with the joint, but he muscles through it. He's had much harder minerals come speeding at him, rock will hurt, but he can definitely just deal with a hit! The last chunk of earth Korra conjures is a mere foot away from her as Uriel's last bit of his push forward ends with him within arms reach of the Avatar. Uriel smirks as she kicks it at him, his sudden appearance right before her hoping to drive some shock value. And if that's not enough...

    Uriel's elbow glows, the jet-speaker from his gauntlets appearing for a moment as he places his fist on the stone. The world stands still for a moment, then the bass drops hard, propelling Uriel's fist forward and through the rock with ease, sending shards of rock in all directions to bounce off the walls like the water is now. The punch doesn't stop, rocketing towards Korra's right cheek. Uriel spins with the momentum, the kinetic energies around him swirling and propelling his foot as he attempts to trip Korra. Whether she starts to fall or not, Uriel pops up and dropkicks a large wave of sound at her, directly downwards. If the trip connects; drop-kicking gut-shot, if not; a head-shot. Might as well try for both right? Uriel flips backwards in midair, using the force he just shot out and landing lightly on his feet and he holds his fists up to his face in the same fashion as a kickboxer, bouncing back and forth to the rhythm of the musique.

    "Phew! That's more like it!" at this point, the Syn'ya hardly cares if he connects, he just wants to have some time to show off and see Korra in action. Girl's got skill! He looks down at the ground where he just landed, cracks appearing from his dropkick at the ground. He clacks his teeth together in anxiety. Oh well, he shrugs, que sera, sera!




    DP: UNADORNED
    HP: 288/330
    AP: 47/56

    ACTION:3x BEATboxing (2d/1c 2ap per attack):(Punch, trip, dropkick)
    TARGET:Korra
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8598
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by System on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:12 pm

    The member 'Uriel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (26-30)' : 20, 29, 9, 12, 23, 17
    avatar
    Korra
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 322
    Join date : 2012-08-01
    Location : Room 231 of the Inn
    Level : 34

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by Korra on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:31 pm

    Most of the people here were pretty cut and dry. You had your normal people, you had robots, and you had your weird aliens or giant monstery things. Each one came with their own things, some could do some pretty amazing things but you could usually tell by looking at them what you had to deal with. Some people weren't so easy to figure out, and Uriel was one of them. Although his laughter eased a few chuckles out of her in return, she gave the sparks emitting from him a wary look. For a moment she wondered if he was going to generate lightning, but he did none of the usual hand or arm motions one typically did to create lightning.

    "Are you?" She said with an amused tone in her voice. She had just been joking, she hadn't really expected any sort of comment other than deflection. "Been years since I've done some patty cake myself, so maybe its a good thing we're not playing patty cake." She decided to humor him a little. The first rock came Uriel's way, though rather than dodge it, the man decided to use his arm to block it. Korra winced as the rock smacked into his arm, smashing into little bits at the motion. "Not bad!" He was made of some strong stuff to just take that kind of hit, though the rock wasn't the biggest she'd hurled at him either. The music suddenly changed afterwards, becoming something incredibly erratic but bouncy. The source of the music, Uriel, bobbed along with it and the water in the air seemed to as well. It bounced off of the walls, Korra moving in place to avoid the water and in a few cases, prod it aside.

    Uriel again used his arm to block the earth that came his way, this time his elbow, though this time it caused him quite a bit more pain. The last chunk had only barely left her side when Uriel suddenly appeared in front of her, moving faster than she'd seen him do before. She blinked in alarm, as Uriel's arm seemed to glow. It drove itself right through the last chunk of Earth she had tossed, sending bits of it everywhere. She could see the fist still coming however, and then suddenly the side of her face was smarting, the force of his punch sending her skidding back a bit. Both of her hands came to her cheek as she let out a pain filled hiss. "Augh, I guess you pack quite a punch..." She let out a startled yell as she felt his foot connect with her own, sending her falling to the ground, though she could see him focusing on another move to follow it up. Her face set itself forward with determination, as she used the momentum of her fall to spin to the ground and evade his last attack, the burst of sound connecting with nothing but the ground beneath him. Korra smirked, though it was a little uneven since her cheek was beginning to swell up.

    "Yeah, that's definitely more like it!" The blood was pumping now, and she knew just how she was going to react, as she picked herself up off the ground and felt around with her hands on the ground. "I wouldn't suggest using your arms to block this bit of earth...you might break them." She warned, before she set to work. Feeling the earth beneath the stadium, she concentrated on a sizable chunk of it, fists clenching as the rock cut itself to make a square shape. She grunted with effort before she held both of her fist out in front of her, the square chunk of earth rising up out of the ground as she did so. It was about the size of a torso, quite a big chunk of it, and Korra sent Uriel a wink before she pulled her arms in and thrust them both out again, sending the chunk flying for Uriel's torso.

    ---
    (176/280) - HP
    (30/46) - AP

    Earth Smash (Stun)

    --At level 20, Korra will regain her ability to Earthbend. One move she will be able to do is to levitate a large amount of Earth and slam it into her opponent. The blunt force, if powerful enough, could lead them to be stunned from attacking for a while.

    Specifics: Korra must be near and in contact with Earth in order to use this move. She is unable to produce Earth just through will, so its very reliant on being in contact with the ground. Cannot use any other attack while performing this move, must flip a coin, a duration die, and a damage die. The stun scales determine whether the stun works or if the opponent is just injured. Costs 10 AP. In order for the stun to take effect, the coin must be a hit and the damage die must be 13 or higher. If the coin misses or the die is lower, the stun has failed.
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8598
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by System on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:31 pm

    The member 'Korra' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 15

    --------------------------------

    #3 'Stun/Duration' : 2
    avatar
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2012-10-22
    Age : 29
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 28

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by Uriel on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:27 pm

    Oh don't worry, Uriel's novelty runs out really quick. Jherrek should know. In any case the rather unique ex-angel hybrid has always been unpredictable and erratic. In both song choice and behavior. But hey, he's never been any different, and from now on that's going to stay that way. Uriel dances in place as he watches Korra stand up from his assault. He's definitely in the swing of this Revenant thing. Just don't get too excited. Focus on 'it's just a spar' and it'll be alright! Getting too emotional has always been the bane of the race of Syn'ya and that has been ground into his head since the beginning of his comprehensive thought! However he's not going to admit that he's good at the concentration thing... Oh well! He wings it and comes out in the right in the end! ...Right?

    He smirks and Korra, thumbing his nose as he bounces back and forth to the musique.

    "I've always packed a punch. Just gotta get my groove on." He takes up his stance again and watches as the Avatar begins her little turn. He cocks his head to the side in a silent question as she picks up the chunk of stone. He blinks a few times, but otherwise is just observant. That's... that's a stance in martial arts. Korra's square rock hovers a moment and she winks at him. A dangerous smile splays across the Revenant's face.

    As Korra sends the rock his way, he takes up the same stance as her, the musique effecting the surroundings by pulling all the water towards him and the flecks of rocks speed past him and behind him. Kinetic force drives upwards and the rock that was meant for his torso sails a bit...further upward than it should have. And by that, the rock shoots straight up into the ceiling as Uriel stomps forward, sending a solid wave of sound upwards from that spot. Oh look at that. He's learning new tricks from watching. Be ready, Korra. IT LEARNS.

    "Y'know? I've seen stuff like what you're doing before. I wonder if I could do it." His grin widens and he wiggles his shoulders excitedly. He slides his foot forward and holds himself like Korra does in her stance, mirroring her pose from before. He slides forward quickly and kicks his foot down, the waves of force shooting forward and then up right under Korra's feet, attempting to shoot her up into the air! Uriel doesn't relent, he does the same thing she did to him just now, feeling at the kinetic force around him and then sending a torso-sized wave of orange-streamed power in her direction. The sound of his musique becoming more and more loud the more he fights. He finishes his little bout of attacks by jumping forward and dropkicking the same attack of sound at her again. However this time, Uriel's attacks are more precise, not cracking against the walls. Progress for the sake of progress!

    Uriel lands on his back and quickly bends backwards, springboarding up and landing in Muay Thai boxing stance again.

    "Okay that was fun, what else do ya got, lady?" His grin should sparkle at this point.




    DP: UNADORNED
    HP: 288/330
    AP: 44/56

    ACTION:3x Basic Sound attacks : Under-Korra Wub, Chest aimed Wub, Then another Wub. Wubwubwub.
    TARGET:Korra
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8598
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by System on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:27 pm

    The member 'Uriel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (26-30)' : 5, 11, 29

    Sponsored content

    Re: Soundbender

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:21 pm