650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

So...waffles?

Post by Sonia on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:28 pm

Time: 10:00 AM
    Date: 2/18/16

letter from kev wrote:Dear Sonia,

It's been a while since I've seen you! But, you have the cafe and the lobsters, I have the City Noise and all of my animals... We're both busy with our own lives. I hope your's has been calm and peaceful. I've got a place in the city now. A cozy house. I haven't abandoned the cottage, but during winter and whenever the world goes to pot I'll have this house in the city to come to. It's closer to work, protected in the city limits, and it has a big yard! The animals enjoy it.

Maybe, if you're feeling up to it, we can go out and get something to eat together again! We could catch up, see what we've both been up to. Let me know if you're interested.

Merry Christmas,

Kev.

It had been nearly three months since she had gotten her letter and her lovely gifts from Kev, and sadly during all that time she hand't gotten any chance to see the alien. He was right,she did have the cafe and her horde and so many other things. Her new body still took some getting use to, even after all of this time, her magic as well was something that she was still exploring, all in all she was very busy, but she imagined so was he.

So they were very overdue to get together, to just sit down and have a meal without any drama hanging overhead.
    So Sonia cleared up a morning, roping Alex into going in early in the morning for her and freeing up some time to go and see her friend. A fairly nice walk led her right to the music shop, 10 AM was the opening time, so hopefully she'd catch Kev before he actually got started doing anything too important.

Sonia didn't want to interrupt his schedule by too much, and if it did turn out that he was in the middle of something or couldn't go out to get food with her, well there was always another day that they could do it! Gently Sonia pushed open the door, and looked around.

Wow she hadn't seen a CD in...years.

"Kev?" She called out. "You in here?"
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: So...waffles?

Post by Kev on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Hhgh, the morning shift... Today was Kev's turn to open up the shop, though thankfully he would not be on this shift alone. He and Skyler typically did their shifts at the same time early in the morning, and took turns for the afternoon shift. The cyborg would be in shortly, and after unlocking the door, Kev was already on his way up the stairs to the break room. A knapsack was slung across his back, and he was set to stow it away up out of the way of the actual store area. Inside were a couple more scarves, hat, gloves, even a sweater! Just some extra clothes in case it got chillier, as well as a place to stash his current layers if the store warmed up. Kev had gotten halfway up the stairs before he heard someone come in.

"Kev? You in here?"

His little heart almost skipped a beat. Instantly, he doubled back to make his way down the stairs. Kev looked to the front door, and there she was. It had been so long, and her appearance was still so new to him. Her skin had a gray tinge, her hair was the shortest he had ever seen it, and she was so skinny... And yet, she looked healthier than he had seen her in a long time. Kev crossed the distance between them and grabbed hold of the woman, squeezing her in a tight hug. After a few moments he let her go, holding her at arm's length and chuckling awkwardly. "Sorry, sorry. I just...really missed you." Adjusting the strap of his knapsack, Kev tilted his head at her curiously. "So what brings you here? Just dropping by, or looking for a good CD?"

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:32 pm

She kept looking around for him, ah! There he was, over by the stairs! Oh wait no, he was in front of her squeezing the life out of her with his noodle arms that weren't so much noodles anymore. He'd developed quite a bit of muscle from what she could feel! The surprise wore off, followed by joy and the calming sense that only came with being hugged by someone you loved. Sonia's arms found their way around Kev in turn, completing the embrace.

"No! It's cool! I really missed you too!" She said, releasing him from her arms. She had missed him, a whole lot, a whole whole lot. But her life had been so busy after the transformation, the adjustments that had to be made, her horde to tend to. Life was a right bitch sometimes.

"So what brings you here? Just dropping by, or looking for a good CD?"

Hmm, it had been awhile since she'd had any new music to listen to, she could always use something to play at the cafe too when the radio played nothing but commercials. But not right now, maybe later. "Actually I came to see if maybe you wanted to go out and grab breakfast again." Completely free of serious emotional talks too.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:19 pm

Sonia returned the hug, her own arms wrapping around Kev in an embrace. He gave her a small squeeze before they both let each other go so they could better see each other and speak. Already, his chest felt very light and calm. As if seeing a friend he'd been missing gave him peace. Even more, it made him feel nice that Sonia had missed him as well. Kev wasn't sure what all had transpired in Sonia's life during these months, but for himself, he knew that things had been...in some ways, hectic. Of course, when wasn't life hectic? At least the world was not in turmoil. Sonia seemed happy, and Kev was quite happy as well. Bittersweet moments or not, he was in the middle of one of those happy pauses that came with life.

So, breakfast, was it? A little over a year since their last breakfast session, though this meal wouldn't be as drastic and sad as the last one had been. "Yeah...?" Head tilting to the side, he scratched his chin thoughtfully. Kev couldn't even remember that last time he had seen Sonia... Definitely over half a year. "That sounds pretty good, actually. Skyler's gonna be here soon, we were going to open together... But I'm sure she'd understand. I can cover for her shift sometime too!" Holding up an index finger to indicate Sonia wait a moment, Kev ducked behind the counter. His hands searched about, leafing through receipts and merchandise before he found a pen and a pad of stickynotes. Setting the pen tip to paper, Kev wrote out a quick message...

Skyler,

I went out for some breakfast with Sonia! We wanted to catch up, as time has gotten in the way for us. I'm sure you can handle the store on your own for about an hour, but I can cover a shift for you next time! Thank you so much!

Love, Kev!

With a quick scribble of a smiley face in the corner, Kev pulled the note off of the pad and slapped it on the very front of the register. Digging his key back out so he could lock the store behind himself, the scaly alien left the counter and returned to Sonia. "Ready when you are. Are we going to the same one as last time?"

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:21 pm

"Yeah!" She couldn't wait to hear what he had been up to..They should have honestly gotten together sooner to catch up, but between her work and his work and lord knows what else. "I'll have to bring her something as a thank you, any idea what type of cake she likes? Or muffins?" You could never go wrong with muffins. And it was the least that Sonia could do since she was technically stealing Skyler's fellow employee away for a bit.

Sonia waited for Kev to write his note, the horde skittered underneath her jacket and shirt sleepily. Aristotle's feelers tickled the back of her neck and Sonia reached back underneath her collar to stroke his head.

"Ready when you are. Are we going to the same one as last time?"

"Is that okay?" The last time that they had been there hadn't been the best. Well, it could have been worse but that was only because she had lied through her teeth, and the things that followed hadn't been nearly as nice. "We can go somewhere else if you're not into that place. They do have really good waffles though." Delicious delicious waffles, with butter and syrup...oh God she was making herself so hungry now.

"Do you even want to get breakfast? It's not too early for you is it?" Maybe Kev wasn't in to breakfast anymore, it had been awhile since they'd talked. Maybe his eating habits had changed during his workout vacation.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:33 am

Oh, a thank you gift! That was a kind idea. It'd be nice for Skyler to connect with someone else like that anyway. The cyborg had become something of a recluse over the past year and a half... At least, compared to how she used to be. Ah, but time could be so very cruel. "That's a very nice idea, Sonia." His head quirked in idle thought. Hm... Skyler had a bit of a sweet-tooth. "I think she prefers cake to muffins. And I think chocolate is the best way to go. You can't go wrong with a bit of chocolate!" He gave the willowy woman a wink, chuckling lightly. If nothing else, it'd be a nice treat for her to have. With great approval in his skull, Kev wrote out his little message and left it behind for his co-manager to find.  

"Oh, that'd be fine!" The memories associated with the place were soaked with awkwardness and tension, but that was all the better to revisit and make new memories, right? "I don't mind going there. Maybe I can actually have some of those tasty waffles, too." Last time he'd gone the easy route, simply eating juice and syrup. Now quite a bit more daring, the lean alien was bold enough to actually ask for other options. It wouldn't be too much to ask for a waffle to be blended up with butter and syrup, right? If it was, there was always eating batter...

Shuffling the keys about in his hands as he began towards the door, the alien chuckled again. "Actually, it's a little late for me. I'm used to eating breakfast a lot earlier than this. But I don't mind getting breakfast now! I had a light smoothie today, so I can 'eat' a bit more." And with the promise of golden brown waffles...? Oh, he was getting hungry just thinking about it. Perhaps they could get some materials to make their own waffles at home...

Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:25 pm

"I think she prefers cake to muffins. And I think chocolate is the best way to go. You can't go wrong with a bit of chocolate!"

Beaming, Sonia only nodded and said, "alright! I'll make sure to make her the best chocolate cake I can then." Something rich, but not too rich. Maybe two layers...with nice thick icing and moist cake. "And so long as you're sure," hopefully the staff wouldn't mind having them back. That poor waitress, she'd probably been able to sense the tension even when she was away from their table.

At least she wouldn't have to deal with that this time!

"Maybe! It'd certainly be worth a try to ask if they could puree it for you." Sonia followed closely behind Kev and headed towards the door as well. She fixed her scarf a little so it was up higher around her neck, and her horde clung even more so to her skin. Sonia paid the small pricks against her skin no mind, intrigued to be hearing about Kev's change in schedule. "Really? How early are you usually up these days?" Had this been something that developed while he was away? He'd certainly changed physically so if that was the case she could certainly believe it.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:16 pm

A plump, delicious chocolate cake. Kev chuckled, wondering what kind of look Skyler would have on her face upon getting such a tasty gift. "Your best bet for giving it to her is probably to give it to her here, during her shift. Otherwise, she's either in her room at the Inn, or over at my house. I can't tell you where she'd be for sure though! She tends to do her own thing." Livewire definitely stuck to the house more. At this point, the girls were unofficially a part of his home. Considering her past, Kev didn't mind if Skyler kept her distance more. If she wanted her own space at the Inn, she was welcome to it. The alien gave a firm nod. "I'm sure!" There was a chance they might not get the same waitress, after all!

"Yeah, the worst thing they could do is just say 'no', right?" It was definitely worth a shot. After everything he'd been through in his life, he could take no for an answer just fine. As they approached the door, Kev opened it and held it for Sonia to step through first. It was the polite thing to do, and it would make it easier for him to lock the door afterwards. His head tilted as he watched he adjust her scarf. The hand still grasping his key moved to his own scarf, adjusting it in turn to cover his chin. "Well, if I actually go to bed on time, I typically get up around...6 or 7? I still have a bad habit of staying in the Sanctuary til early in the morning, heh... I try to make sure I do that only on my days off, though." There were definitely a couple of days where he had been particularly bad about that. "The store opens at 10 am everyday, though now that I live in the city it's easier to get here on time without rushing or pushing myself too far."

Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Sonia nodded, if here was the best place then Sonia had another excuse to come by and see them both. "Alright, I'll make sure to bring it by here then!" She'd have to see about getting something for Livewire too, though she wasn't sure what the girl would be able to eat. And if she was still a ghost then would she even be able to eat? "that's what I'm thinking, but hopefully they'll let us eat there."

But if they didn't then they didn't.

"Look at you, you early riser. How are you liking living in the city now? Are the animals adjusting okay?" It must have been difficult to leave the house that he'd lived in with Leslie, or maybe he found it a relief. A weight off of his shoulders. Streets passed by as the two talked and in no time they were in front of the small restaurant. It hadn't changed at all since the last time they'd been there.

Sonia opened the door for Kev, motioning for him to enter. "After you!" The horde tickled her sides slightly as they felt the warmth of the building, eager for the Queen to be in out of the cold. That and waffles, oh how they loved waffles.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:39 pm

"Sounds great! I'll keep my eyes out, then." Hopefully Skyler would like the cake. Any excuse to treat one's sweet-tooth was nice, right? And maybe it'd made up for covering his shift a little, though he'd also handle one of her shifts to repay her. It was only fair. As for the waffle place, Kev nodded his agreement. "I hope so too. I'd really like a chance to enjoy their food." It'd be nice for them both to have a chance to simply sit and enjoy the food. Last time, they both had certain things bogging down their mind and it probably made the experience less joyful for it. This time would be different.

Chuckling lightly, he considered the question as he walked alongside Sonia down the sidewalk. Boot soles lightly scuffed and scraped against the cement as they moved at a leisurely pace, neither in much of a hurry. "It's nice being closer to the City. Makes it more convenient to leave for work in the morning, or to come home later in the night. I also like having a place that belongs to me." After sleeping on the pews of a church that was property of the city, sleeping in the Inn, and living in a cottage for years without the original owner in it, it was nice to have an area that he could claim. A plot of land and a house that undeniably belonged to him! "It gives me a real sense of freedom! As much as I love the cottage, sometimes I felt like I couldn't change anything, you know?" Too much anxiety that was linked to making too many changes to a house that didn't actually belong to him... With his own house, now, he could rest easy knowing that he could make any change he wanted.

In no time, they had arrived at the vaguely familiar building. The alien paused to look it over, peeking through the open door. Had it really been a year since they had come here? My, how time flies... "Thank you!" With a nod, Kev stepped inside the door and stood off to the side for Sonia to enter behind him. As he waited, he rubbed his palms together to generate some extra warmth. Already, the sensation of warmer air in the restaurant felt nice. Surely, it'd feel even nicer once they got to sit at a booth and relax. Briefly eyeing the entrance, he couldn't help but muse "I wonder if they have any breakfast smoothies...?" Mm...smoothies~!

Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Wed May 11, 2016 5:05 pm

"You'd better, wouldn't want anyone snatching the cake if I have to leave it in your delicate care." Cake snatching was a serious crime after all, a very big threat in their modern day society. Really why hadn't they started PTA meetings about it was beyond her. "I bet, I mean what did you just have last time? Wasn't it only syrup? How can you even stand to just eat that?" Sonia couldn't imagine JUST eating syrup, too sweet, much too sweet.

"It's nice being closer to the City. Makes it more convenient to leave for work in the morning, or to come home later in the night. I also like having a place that belongs to me."

"Yeah, that sounds really nice. I might move out some day myself, have more room for the horde and me. But then there's all the packing, you got to find some place to move, you've got to move all your junk...Plus I've been there forever, hell I've still got the part of my wall that Tav carved her name into when she first broke into my apartment." Well, "Broke into", more like she threw a guy into Sonia's apartment and then threw herself into Sonia's apartment after said guy. Crazy times...

Comfortingly she lifted one hand to squeeze Kev's shoulder. "I bet, but hey, at least you have a place to call your own now. It's like a new start." A way for Kev to move out of the past and towards a new future. They entered the restaurant and Sonia shut the door behind them. "Who knows, we could always ask." A young man took them to a booth and sat them down and not long after that came back with some menu's and two glasses of water for them.

"How are you both doing today? Can I start you two off with any drinks?" He asked.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat May 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Kev chuckled at the very idea of some cake sleuth escaping with the cake beneath his nose. "Cross my heart, hope to die, nobody but Skyler will touch that cake. Not even the best cake thief will get it!" The alien even held a hand out, index finger extended as he sliced a fingertip over his chest to make a cross over his heart. It was lower than where a human's heart would be, almost at the bottom of his rib cage. "Last time...? Hm..." The fingertip found a new place to stay, tapping at his chin. "Yeah. Orange juice and syrup was all I had." He almost snickered. "Well, it definitely was a bit hard to take. I had to drink a lot of water afterwards to help dilute all of the sugar. I'll try not to have anything too sweet this time."

Talking about moving seemed to make Sonia consider possibly moving herself. As long as Kev had remembered, Sonia had been living in that same apartment complex the whole time! "If you really want to move, then all of the work is worth it. But if it is too much work, moving might not be all that important. I know I couldn't have gotten all the work and progress I made in moving without help from Livewire and Fear. Livewire even helped me pick furniture!" The scaly alien chuckled lightly. "I think you'd have to weigh the positives and negatives. A small house for you and the horde might be nice... And if you need help, there's always us, all of your friends." Memories were stored in that apartment, not least of which was a carving in the wall. "Tav...?" A scaly brow arched, pondering to pin a face to the name. Soon he found it, a green skinned insect looking alien with antennae and green eyes. "Oh yeah, her! Why did she break into your apartment, of all places?" The Irken had been...a special case, seemingly like all Irkens. There was no telling why she'd choose to do such a random thing...

A small hand settled on his shoulder, giving a squeeze. Kev looked over, giving his friend an appreciative look as he brought his own hand up to lay over her's and squeeze in return. "Yeah...the first new start I've had in a while." Sonia's apartment had many memories, and the cottage was no different. Many memories, both wonderful and awful. Many lonely nights watching the moon and longing for someone who was gone forever. "It's like I've completely shed off old skin, leaving newer and shinier scales to go forward with. If you ever need a new start like that...then maybe moving out of the apartment would be a good idea after all."

Both of them now inside of the building, Kev nodded in agreement as Sonia suggested he could always ask. Led by a young man, Kev followed with Sonia to take a seat at a booth. The alien made himself comfortable, already pulling his gloves off finger by finger when the young man returned with a menu and water. Ah, looks like they'd have him as a waiter instead of the young woman from last time! Setting the gloves on his lap, Kev grabbed the menu up and flipped through before looking back up at the waiter over the top of it.. "I'm doing well, how about you? I'll take apple juice, please! And I wanted to know, do you have any breakfast smoothies?"

Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:28 am

"Cross my heart, hope to die, nobody but Skyler will touch that cake. Not even the best cake thief will get it!"

Grin growing ever so slightly she couldn't help but laugh a little, the sound faint in the quiet morning. "Alright I'll hold you to that." She had no doubt that any cake thieves would be thoroughly thwarted if they tried to pull anything with Kev. "What happens if you consume all that sugar anyways? Do you get really hyper or does it just upset your system?" Kev biology still escaped her entirely.

"Yeah I suppose you're right. It is a lot of work, and even with the Horde I'm pretty comfortable living where I am right now. All that moving, just seems really unnecessary when I'm so content I suppose." True the Horde had grown in size, however the number of people living in her building had gone down. Many of the Horde had therefore taken to living in the walls or underground in small little burrows that they dug beneath the building. It was like an ant colony honestly.

"I can't believe I never told you, she broke in chasing after some guy. I think they were fighting and this was way back before the ISO's. So she crashed him through the side of my apartment, beat him into code, and then wrote carved her name into the wall above my sink. What a night that had been.

Her friends happiness further deepened her own. "Maybe...there are a lot of memories there, but maybe one day I will. I am pretty much a new person myself after all." One day, but for now she was content to try and continue to work on what she had. Maybe in the future that would change and she would branch out more. There was still so much of the world to see, perhaps she should take a note from Tally's book and go and see it.

"Doing great, thanks! And I'll just have water please."

The waiter nodded and took down both of their drinks while talking to Kev. "We do actually, are you wanting to get your power boost on for the morning? Or are you thinking something more like fresh fruit to help wake you up?

Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:04 am

Kev matched her laugh with a joyful one of his own. "Your trust won't be wasted!" When he was on the case, nobody would steal any cakes. Besides, who would try to steal from a klepto? He considered her question, tapping a chin. "I don't usually consume much sugar, but I did get a little hyper after too many sweets, or after that syrup! I typically wind up craving a lot of water too." Consuming sugar on a daily basis probably wasn't good for his system.

Moving involved a lot of work, which in the end did not equal out to her increased happiness that moving to a new home would bring. Getting a larger house might be a nice idea, but Sonia was also quite content where she was. Lobsters and odd carving, and all! "As long as you're happy there, that's what's important." No need spending all that time and money if it'd make her unhappy. And as for the carving in the wall, Sonia imparted the story onto him. Dark blue eyes centered onto her, listening intently as she spoke. So, in the midst of a fight, Tav chased a guy into Sonia's apartment and wound up murdering the man. Afterwards, she decided to commemorate the event by carving her name in the spot above the sink. A brow raised as he let it all soak in. There was really only one thing to say. "...Wow." Chuckling, he nudged her lightly with an elbow. "That's something you can say has only ever happened here, huh?" Such odd times, those were.

A new house and a new experience to go with the new person that she was. The alien nodded, speaking softly. "Who you are now seems...fitting. And I'm so glad that you feel better." Watching her deconstruct, partially because of what he had done, it was painful to see. Hopeless, helpless...a bad cocktail. Both of them were different now, and for the better. An arm came around her shoulder to give her a light squeeze before they took their seats. Looking to the waiter, the alien's large eyes brightened upon hearing that they did have smoothies! "I think the fresh fruit sounds great, actually!" He wasn't too sure about the power boost, but fresh fruit was right up his Kevvy alley.

Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:00 pm

"Do you just vibrate around the room?" There was a funny thought. "So what other type of things are you capable of drinking? I know there's soup, but have you ever tried like, grinding up a burger and drinking it?" And if he had on a scale of 1 to 10 how disgusting had it been?

"As long as you're happy there, that's what's important."

"You know I am pretty happy." She pet at a bump in her shirt and it moved, making a slight noise of contentment. "Yeah it was a pretty wild night, she also ended up blowing up a huge hole in my wall, that's sort of why I have the sliding door there now. It was just easier to shimmy that into place than try to rebuild the wall at the time." And that was why Sonia's apartment was either a lot more or a lot less when it came to it's value.

She smiled at Kev's words, ashen cheeks filling with a darker color. "Thanks, I like who i've become too. I like who you've become too! You seem really comfortable in your own skin, very confident. I'm glad things turned out well for you, for the both of you." The Horde moved to accommodate the arm that wrapped around their Queen.

"Alright that's one water and one fruit smoothie." The waiter handed them their menus "You two go ahead and look through the menus, and I'll be right back with those drinks." He left them to go through the menus in peace.

"I'm thinking you're right about the waffles. I think I'm going to go with that, you?" She asked  right as their waiter walked up again, putting a glass of water down for Sonia and a colorful smoothie down for Kev.

"Do you two still need a minute or are you ready to order?" He asked, pen and pad at the ready in case they were.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:51 pm