Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Re: Ruckus on the Roof

Post by Space Pirate Ryoko on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:21 am

“That I can,” replied Ryoko, grinning a bit at the question from her new friend. Barriers were something that varied wildly between every person that could make them, but the core concept behind them all was the same. As far as the matters of weapons went, “Energy blasts aside, I mostly use a beam sword that I can generate, like so.” At that, the former space pirate drew her right arm down as though she were unsheathing a sword from midair, right as a bright orange beam sword appeared in place. She didn’t swing it around or anything just to keep showing that she was trustworthy here, but she did keep it up for a good bit… and how could she put it down just yet when Kyoko exclaimed that the two of them could kick ass together one day? This was perfect!

Ryoko’s grin grew at that exclamation, because not only was it an exciting prospect, she could not help but feel the exact same way. Kindred spirits were often found in the strangest places and ways, and today was just a nice boost to that whole thing. As Kyoko noted that she wanted to see some of her own powers, Ryoko took the chance to move her beam sword around a little bit, just showing how it was truly stable despite materializing out of nowhere. With a flex of her hand, it faded even more quickly than it had appeared, and she noted, “I’m all too happy to share those! And I want to see your own powers too!” Different kinds of powers could be exciting, and that was all the more true when it came to the abilities of your comrades.

Nodding as Kyoko confirmed that she was in fact from Japan, Ryoko tried to think if she had heard of either of those cities, but neither one was ringing a bell to her. “Ah-ha, good to know! I can’t say I’ve heard of either city…. but who knows? Maybe we weren’t too far from each other. The shrine I stayed at was in Okayama.” Soon after the two confirmed that they’d both been living in Japan, Ryoko blinked as she found herself under the scrutiny of narrowed eyes. Thankfully, the question that followed them was pretty simple. “Yeah, I am actually.”
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 25

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    300/300  (300/300)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

Re: Ruckus on the Roof

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:08 pm

"Cool!" A couple a' barrier gals! It wasn't a very common ability, and now Kyoko found herself wondering how their abilities compared! "A beam sword?" Her brows raised up, high enough to disappear beneath her bangs! Before the teen could ask to see, Ryoko was two steps ahead of her! Pantomiming the action of unsheathing a sword, a bright orange beam appeared in her hands! Seemingly out of nowhere! "Eee!" Exclaiming excited, Kyoko came closer to looked the weapon over! Her hands looked tempted to reach out and touch it. Would it be cold? Hot? Could it potentially cut off her fingers? It was totally worth the risk, but she found it in herself to not just shove her palms onto that beam. "It looks like a lightsaber! That's badass!" So awesome!

With bright and eager eyes, she eagerly watched Ryoko move her beam sword. Despite being made out of some sort of energy, it looked as stable and firm as a real sword! It faded with a flex, and Kyoko was almost disappointed. The idea of showing off for the older woman kept her spirits high. She grinned, showing off sharp canines. Despite how much effort she'd put into hiding her gem when Ryoko first appeared, a bit of conversation was enough for her to feel like she could trust her! At least enough to show her moves! A hand stretched out in front of her body, palm facing the roof. Out of her ring materialized a red, egg shaped item! It lingered long enough for the half-Goddess before her hand clasped around it tightly! The fingers of her other hand touched the item clutched in her palm and pulled back. From the very center came the top half of her spear! The shaft looked as if it was made of gold, the spearhead triangular in shape. Shiny as if it'd been freshly buffed, she grinned back at her acquaintance.

"Here's the lance I was telling you 'bout! I can't pull it out completely right now, but it's big. And it can break into pieces that are held together by a chain! I can kick loads of ass with it!" As far as abilities go, there wasn't much else she could show off presently. Kyoko bounced the Soul Gem in her palm lightly, the lance bobbing before it slipped back inside. "You haven't?" Her fingers curled around the gem, a little concerned frown on her face. The redhead was used to people not knowing where she'd come from, but they typically didn't know about Japan either! Ryoko had been in Japan, so why didn't she know those towns? Deciding not to think too much about it, her eyes lit up curiously. "Hey, I know Okayama! I've never been there, but I've heard of it!" How weird! And with that confirmation, Kyoko did little else but nod to show she'd heard her. "Okay! So...is the alien the other half or is the Goddess part of you the alien part? And if you're an alien, why were you in Japan?" It was kinda weird, right? Her head cocked to the side. "You weren't stealing cows or nothing, right?" Especially interesting since she had such fancy powers.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:27 am