Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Un-Sea-Charted

Post by Wind Waker Link on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:44 am

As Link was asking Impa about the map she had found, and as Ciela began to ponder just what her fellow fairies' reactions might be, a certain Spirit of Power might have bristled a bit involuntarily for some unknown reason. Had the Spirit of Courage been talking about him instead of just thinking, he might have sneezed... but not knowing any of this and only what his instincts were telling him of course, about something, SOMETHING maybe being up, Leaf simply hummed a bit and brushed it off.

As it was, the and Neri were flitting about in Impa and Sheik's room on the other side of the loft from the two princesses, working on helping cleaning and dusting a bit whilst the two Hylian girls were taking care of the books. It was cleaning, but the brave Leaf was still able to turn it into as much of an adventure on his an as he could… especially since Ciela wasn’t there to take in all of his fun.
    Zelda/Sheik
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zelda/Sheik on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:29 am

Sheik chuckled softly at the wink from the older girl, soon nodding in response to her kind praise. “Thank you, Tetra… I’m honored that you think I have. I’ve worked hard at it, and your own teachings have certainly helped out with that.” Impa had been the first to help teach the disguised princess more about reading and making maps, and whilst the Sage of Shadow was still her primary instructor, when sea charts were involved, as well as more zoomed in detailed maps, Tetra’s extensive knowledge and experience had been something that had helped not only her ancestor, but the Hyrulean family as a whole. Even their guardian.

Impa herself had been pleased to further boost her own map skills, and Sheik had been all too happy to see the way that Tetra and Impa had shared this course of study together. On her own end, it had been yet another way to bond with the pirate captain, and to hear that she’d improved in Tetra’s eyes? Sheik held that praise very dear.
    Tetra
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 42

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    470/470  (470/470)
    Stamina Bar:
    84/84  (84/84)

Post by Tetra on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:55 pm

“Of course I think that! You HAVE worked hard! You’re on my crew after all, so I’d expect nothing less!” The pirate captain’s words were as playful as they were true, and that sentiment rang very deep, even deeper than the seas that she herself was proud to sail. Regardless of anything that the two girls had learned from Impa or even the two Links, they had certainly been able to teach each other plenty of things, and Tetra had absolutely loved the information trade. For one, it had been great to learn more, magic and otherwise. And secondly, it had helped further her bond with the younger girl.

Touching moment and playful playing off aside, Tetra soon waved a bit, snagged some more books, and plopped the new stack she had created in Sheik’s hands. “Right! These are next!”
    Link64
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Link64 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:10 pm

It did not take Epona too long to finish up her nice batch of carrots from Link, and as she happily leaned her head into Link’s face and neck, the boy laughed softly, moving to gently stroke the side of her had and mane. “You’re welcome, Epona.” Smiling even more broadly, the Hero of Time in turn gave his stead a hug around her neck, holding it for several seconds before pulling back and nodding to her.

“I’m going to head on up now, but I’ll be back later! You get some good rest!” And considering the good run she had taken with him that morning? She deserved it and then some!

Link soon moved to dust off his hands (before he could get to a sink to properly wash them, of course…he did try to do that when he could) and head upstairs, his own gut feeling about something possibly being up only getting stronger. Hopefully, whatever it was, it was something good!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:38 am