Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: Light(en) Up.

Post by Lunette on Sat May 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Responsibility and being busy were just part of Lunette's daily life since taking over a tavern, but nothing probably compared to taking care of a whole colony of people... the closest thing she's done to that would be hosting parties every so often, but even then... Lunette tilted her head, giving the cyborg a sympathetic look, wanting to reach out and pat his hand, but she refrained for the moment, letting him... uh... apparently go crazy?

And also check out her furry bosom!
    Nah, she figured something was going on--Jim did have a lot of technological advances, so much that the feline had rarely seen anything like it before, and assumed something was wrong. Maybe he was glitching out...? From the cyborg's sudden exclamation, it seemed her hunch was right. Ironic...

"Uh..." While she didn't say anything, letting the man do... whatever it was he was doing, giving Cole a look of curiosity and uncertainty. Then, he mentioned names. Lucy and Jake...? Sapphire eyes squinted as she tried to understand what was going on, all the while looking completely dumbfounded. But hey, she didn't want to interrupt whatever it was, thus she remained quiet, her face making her comments for her. There were a few patrons in the bar that leaned over or were glancing to Jim, probably curious as to what he was shouting about, but they weren't focus for too long, going back to their food, drink or friend(s).

"Ghosts in your head?" What, like 'Ghost in the Machine'? "Oh--well, I'm glad you got... that worked out." Whatever it was. But he complimented the scent and make of the steak, Lunette smiling and purring, "mm! One of my favorite drinks. I'll get that made right now for you, dear~" Deft hands went to work, collecting a peach and an orange from the mini-fridge hidden in the bar. Slicing them in half, she gripped both halves and squeezed the fruits with ease, their fresh juices spilling into a tall glass. Next, she grabbed some Schnapps--peach, particularly--and some orange juice, mixing the two together within the glass. One last thing... The feline grabbed a bottle of vodka and splashed some in there, then finishing with a few garnishes.

The Fuzzy Navel was placed in front of Jim after she cleaned her hands with a towel, soft purring emitting from her throat. "There you go, dear. I hope whatever happened earlier is... under control?" she gave a sheepish smile, curiosity in her voice.
    Jim
    Jim
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Jim on Mon May 22, 2017 7:03 pm

If only she knew his seriously convoluted turning and deflecting of responsibility in the colony; a series of underlings that he hand picked so lower maintenance of sub colony affairs wouldn't bother him in the slightest. But hey, Lazy people just innovate the best ways to deal with the situation. All the more time to deal with his own experiments and projects.

LUCY: Oh!!! She's cutie! Look at her fur!! Let me control your arm for a moment so I can pet her! <3

STATEMENT:
    -JUST REALIZED SYSTEM HAS THE FEELING... OF CLAUSTROPHOBIA.
    -IT IS CROWDED IN HERE.

Jim shakes his head, moving forward in the conversation as he is handed a beautifully prepared beverage.

"Well, this looks fucking amazing. Never had real peaches or orange before. Always had simulated synthetics. Always had this weird aluminum aftertaste,"He takes a sip, blinking at the vodka taste, but gasping at the citrus. He's found heaven in a glass. "Damn. You... This is nice." He slows down, carefully cutting into the steak, taking a bite slower this time to appreciate the taste. He didn't notice before. The synthetic meals... they are NOTHING compared. "I... I haven't had a non-synthetic meal... in twenty years." He might actually tear up.

Nah.

DANIEL: Try not to wet yourself, dad.

Jim ignores the prompt. Cole floats down to Jim's shoulder, hopelessly scanning everything on the table.
    Lunette
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:22 am

While it was a shame to hear Jim's experience with fruit was always false and tasted like a soda can, Lunette fluffed lightly and smiled, eyes squinting happily knowing the cyborg was pleased with his drink and food. Nothing comforted people quite easily as a good meal, after all. "Twenty years? Goodness... that's terrible! But don't you worry; there's nothing synthetic here~!" If there was one thing Lunette kept constant, it was her preference for fresh supplies rather than ones filled with gross things in order to keep it fresh. Food like that just didn't taste as good, and certainly didn't appease the tummy!

Jim ate, and Lunette prepped the counter for another drink. A slice of orange, a large bottle of vodka and some freshly squeezed orange juice were mixed together into a Screwdriver, and Lunette excused herself. "Pardon me!" The drink was taken to a booth a few feet away, a woman in a large hat and sunglasses accepting it. Smiling, the feline returned behind the bar with an emptied glass of a previous drink. The cyborg was left to enjoy his meal and drink for the time being as she cleaned the glass and quietly hummed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:57 am