Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

An Actual Date

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Thu May 11, 2017 9:57 pm

Date: 5/11/0008
    Time: 6:30 PM

This is a STUPID thing to do. You know that they don’t actually care about you AND YET YOU’RE LISTENING TO THEM ANYWAY LIKE THE STUPID BITCH YOU ARE.

It was pretty hard to ignore him when he was like this, Bailey would admit. It seemed that Creamer was being particularly obnoxious today, and the fact that she was already incredibly nervous was really not helping with her patience level.

The dress was catching a bit around her knees as she power-walked down the side of the road and she was beginning to realize that, perhaps, these shoes hadn’t been the best for walking from the Sanctuary to Lunette’s tavern. To be fair, she didn’t really have much of a choice. She had blown most of her remaining funds on her outfit tonight, which she was pretty pleased with regardless.  Her living at the Sanctuary helped with food and lodging (seeing as how it was all FREE, she still had trouble getting her mind around it all), but part of her still felt a little off with having splurged so much on an outfit. An outfit for a DATE, of all things!

”Oh my gosh, I’m going on a DATE! Oh my gosh!”  She had to stop for a moment, hastily brushing imaginary dust off of her skirt. She had to look GOOD because it was Korra and, even though she was too nervous to notice it when they first met, Korra looked good. Like, really good. Like…

The muscles.

She fought off a blush through steadfastly ignoring Creamer’s disgusted mutterings as she picked up her speed-walk towards the tavern. The demon moved along after her in a great mass of crawling limbs and complaints.

This Stupid Bitch of a creature REFUSED to listen, refused to be swayed away from this REVOLTING EXERCISE. How DARE she ignore him?! She was worthless and WEAK AND PATHETIC and

And she had that BEAST’S contact inn her hot little hand, didn’t she. That creature so WRONG that even he found it disgusting. It was so much…more, than he was. Even in all of his pride he hated the simple mention of the creature.

Said mentions had been plenty during the past few nights, when he had done his best to dissuade her from this stupid waste of time. As much as he thought she was too much of a weakling to actually do anything, he couldn’t be sure if she would call for help.

Mostly, he wasn’t too eager to find out what that help would be.

Bailey, after what seemed like not much time at all, finally approached the Tavern.  She wasn’t entirely sure what to expect, but…it was rather obvious once she came upon it. The building was……..it was adorable! It looked like a house on top, and like it had jumped out of an RPG game that she used to play! Oh, oh my gosh! ”OH my gosh that’s so cool!”   With a rather more intense skip to her step, Bailey pushed herself up the stairs with a bright smile on her face-

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

She covered her ears, wincing harshly just outside of the door. With a glance cast over her shoulder, Bailey brought her hands away from her not-ringing ears to look at the demon over her shoulder. ”What was that?!”   She rubbed the side of her head a bit and narrowed her eyes at the demon, who was squirming a distance away from the Tavern.

I CANNOT ENTER, DO NOT GO THERE! I FORBID IT! Bailey looked at him for a moment, brain processing just what that meant….before her brows came down in a glare, she turned on her heel, and she stalked in anyway to the ever-increasing screams of the demon she was bound to.

She was going to have a good time dammit, and all the better if he wasn’t around to talk to her during it.

The woman let the door shut behind her as she finally stepped inside, heart jumping a bit. Oh, oh no she was at the Tavern. She was at the Tavern where she was going to go on a DATE with KORRA oh, oh geeze. Part of her brain noted that it seemed so nice and cozy in there, warm, but the other was currently facing a Blue Screen of Death situation. She was here, she had gotten herself here.

…she might need a touch of intervention to get the rest of the scenario going, though.
    Lunette
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: An Actual Date

Post by Lunette on Thu May 11, 2017 10:52 pm

It probably would've behooved Lunette to have told Boon and Collins the plans for this particular evening. While their boss was upstairs for whatever reason, the two were steady at work; one manning the grill and the other at the bar, unaware of Bailey's presence... but definitely not to Creamer's. As soon as they came within 10 feet of the place, the two were already aware of him, and Collins kept a close eye on the door. Whatever it was, it was definitely heading in this direction... it wasn't a very strong aura, but made aware enough via runes place around the property, most of them harmless and merely there for detection, though... one in particular may be a problem.

There was a loud screech, Collins' ears reacting by flattening, nose crinkling at the noise being made with each step they took closer to the tavern. Whatever it was, it was definitely not happy. The paused outside the door, contemplating on coming inside, perhaps, but if they were observant, they'd see a glowing rune atop the entrance and hopefully leave.

Click...

The Jukebox is playing...:

"...!"
    The gargoyle couldn't help but tense up, ready to maul whatever it was about to come in, but instead, was greeted with a young woman, hair of red and eyes lined with gold. But, see, those goggles didn't just allow the usually blind creature of stone to have vision, for he could also see the... connection the girl had to something which could not enter. Blinking in thought, not quite sure what to do (for once), Collins steadily and cautiously approached the odd woman, brow raised as he looked her over.

"... Are you aware malicious spirits and daemons are not allowed in this establishment?" he asked rather monotone, glancing behind her to the daemon that whined and hissed. "If he enters, you'll both probably fry your minds." Or, you know, both of them would be set on fire... it wasn't too far from brain frying but hurt just as much! "If you still wish to dine, you'll have to do something about that..." Collins pointed bluntly at Creamer, a sneer on his face at the faulty wings the lesser daemon possessed, "and make sure he won't be an issue, or we're going to have issues..."
    Bailey and Creamer
    Bailey and Creamer
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Fri May 12, 2017 12:25 am

She felt like she was frozen in place, honestly. There was a nice song playing on the Jukebox, it was nice in here and she just, couldn’t move. Oh dear, she was probably making a spectacle out of herself wasn’t she? Oh dear she was OH DEAR. Oh-

Oh there was a someone there. Someone who looked…stone-y, with big wings and they were a gargoyle. She was looking at a gargoyle and she really, really needs to stop being surprised by things like this.  The woman straightened up, hand already making a nervous little bunch in the fabric of her skirt. She looked…well, probably completely underwhelming for the demonic presence that followed her around.   Oh, oh no they’re looking at her does she look weird?

An Actual Gargoyle wrote:”... Are you aware malicious spirits and daemons are not allowed in this establishment?”

Oh dear. At the next statement, Bailey felt her shoulders rise up slightly as she bit her lip. If he went in, they would get hurt? Well that…explains why he wouldn’t come in! She thought he was just being a pill.  

Oh No She’s Made Him Mad And She Hasn’t Even Spoken wrote:"If you still wish to dine, you'll have to do something about that...and make sure he won't be an issue, or we're going to have issues..."

Bailey just nodded her head a bit as she looked at him, even if inside her mind she was screaming in “oh how did I fuck up this much so soon????”  She had just gotten here and she was already causing PROBLEMS and this was Lunette’s (and also this guy’s maybe?) tavern and she was just making a mess and all she had done was walk through the door.

The woman nodded again as Creamer let out another screech behind her. She looked over her shoulder and winced just a bit before looking back at the new guy here.

”right, I’m, I’m sorry. I-I’ll just, take care of that. Sorry to cause any issue.”  The woman ducked out rather quickly back through the door, down the steps and over towards where a seething demon was standing. She felt like her face was burning a bit in humiliation, but it was of her own making.  Of course Creamer was going to be a problem, everyone had known! She has just assumed that the threat of calling Fear would be enough to keep him from acting up so.

Apparently, according to the tirade that she was only just now paying attention to, that wasn’t enough anymore.  She walked right by him, going back down the road from where she had come. She had kept walking until the Tavern was out of sight through the trees, and it was here she figured she had enough space.

-OW DARE YOU GO INSIDE, I had forbidden it AND YOU ARE TO LISTEN TO ME! ALL THOSE WHO TRIED TO SET UP THIS LITTLE THING ARE JUST going against ME! I AM THE ONE GREATER HERE, I AM THE ONE WHO HOLDS THE POWER HERE-  She reached into her pocket (a must) and wrapped her hand around a small box, not to the notice of the currently-tantruming demon. THIS WAS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME, you and your DISGUSTING KIND are little more than SMEARS ON THE FABRIC OF REALITY, NOTHING! HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINST ME!

”SHUT UP!”

He pulled back, eyes wide in his malformed face as its hands pulled back as if burned.

What the fuck-

”I don’t want another PEEP out of you, do you hear me?! You have been rude, and mean, and SPITEFUL this ENTIRE TIME! Her cheeks were flushed again, but this time with anger. Bailey stared up at Creamer with a livid glare and her eyes flashing gold with the force of the emotion. Creamer, who had been lying in wait for this very anger so that he might actually do something, was too surprised by its showing to take advantage of it.

”I am going to go on a DATE and it is going to be CUTE, PROBABLY! We’re going to talk and get to know each other and YOU WON’T MAKE A SOUND! You are going to SIT OUT HERE, QUIET, AND NOT SCREAM! NO SCREAMING! Her hand clutched the small box hidden in her pocket, filled with a few cigarettes that had been gifted to her.

”I have been giving you a CHANCE! Do you get that?! A chance, in case you didn’t hear the first time which would be weird! You have been mean to me all this time and I finally, finally have something to use against you and I haven’t used it because I want any victory to MATTER! But this is important to me, this is really, really important so I am not FRICKING AROUND WITH YOU, CREAMER.”   He reared back, then surged forward. The mouth along his neck opened wide, teeth showing as he prepared to answer back with just how he felt about that-

”I WILL USE THIS. I will call him and, and I think he’ll come because he seemed like someone who keeps promises! And then you’ll have to deal with HIM, not ME! And with how he’s been talking about you, I don’t think he’ll be any nicer!”

The demon sat there, crouched on the ground. His hands were frozen as she spoke but, finally, they touched back down as he resumed his typical hunched-over state.  Three massive inky eyes watched the human, her lungs huffing from all the screaming her body was unused to. To her, it looked as though she were being considered.  She didn’t really know what to make of that. ”Will you be quiet?”

He stayed still, for a moment. Then he just raised his head and made his way back the way they had come, taking long strides with his massive limbs. Bailey looked after him, perplexed, before awkwardly following along after. She caught up with him as he sat on the other side of the road from the tavern, already peering inside. Bailey coughed slightly, which drew his gaze to her.

”So, if you try to come in then we both die. So just…stay here. No screaming, or I’ll light this. I mean it.”  She said it with more conviction now than when she had been yelling the initial threat. The demon did not make any reaction to agree or disagree, merely turned his face up to look at the sky.  ”…okay then.”

Keeping an eye on the oddly-behaving demon, Bailey made her way over towards the Tavern again. Rather this time, however, she did not go to enter the place.  She instead went over to stand a bit aways from it, kinda-sorta-ifyousquint in front of the building to await her date.

Honestly, the thought of confronting Collins after all of the (what she thought was) drama wasn’t too appealing until she had physical proof that she was here for purposes other than to cause issues.  Also…

WELL SHE JUST WAS REALLY EXCITED TO SEE KORRA, and figured that standing out here in the fresh air was a bit less creepy than staring intently at the front door. That…yeah.

Yeah.  She could totally do this. No problemo, bub.
    Korra
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 37

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    420/420  (420/420)
    Stamina Bar:
    74/74  (74/74)

Post by Korra on Fri May 12, 2017 1:12 am

Oh geez, here it was at last! The day had come, and it was time for the first date Korra had ever had in...well. Years! Actual years! And that date hadn't even been with somebody she had been romantically interested in! Not that she was exactly interested in Bailey--they hadn't known each other for very long after all. But upon learning that the other woman had a little crush on her, she had to admit that the idea wasn't...unappealing! She was open enough to the idea that she had agreed to go out to dinner and get to know her a bit more! Things had been so rushed and chaotic with Mako...wherever this was going to go, Korra wanted to do the right thing. For now, taking things slow felt right.

However, there was still the fact that she was a little inexperienced when it came to dates. When she'd gone out with Bolin, she hadn't changed her outfit at all! But this time, Korra felt as though she needed to make a nice impression. With very little idea of what to do, she took off for the Tavern a couple of hours early. It proved to be enough time for Scaramouch to offer his assistance, the overly romantic robot had already done a lot to get this date going, he seemed the best candidate for figuring out a good outfit. She had almost been worried that he'd give her an uncomfortable dress to wear, one that would show more leg than she was comfortable with. To her surprise, he instead gave her a different outfit to wear.

Women in suits weren't really a thing in Korra's time. At least, they usually wore a skirt and a fancy shirt, if not a regal dress. Watching him iron and press the suit had been a little awkward, as she proved her Southern Water Tribe roots by being completely unfamiliar with the use of an ironing board. It proved worth it once she had the ensemble on, however! Black pants with a matching black vest, a dark navy blue tie wrapped around her collar and lastly, a light blue buttoned up dress shirt. The tie had a little sheen on the fabric, borrowed specifically from Scaramouch himself! The young Avatar had insisted upon rolling the sleeves up to her elbows, as such long sleeves in the middle of summer felt incredibly strange. But, as she did a little turn about in the mirror, she had to admit that she felt....pretty! Each ponytail had been undone, leaving her long dark brown locks to flow down her back and shoulders. There was no makeup applied, the young woman had never been one for using it, but a bit of perfume was dabbed onto her wrists. With sincere thanks to Scaramouch and Lunette for all of their help, she made her way downstairs to wait at the bar for a bit before Bailey came.

Facing towards the entrance, Korra's attention nevertheless strayed as she drummed her fingertips on the counter and tapped her freshly shined shoes along the stool. Eventually, it hit her that her date might wait outside rather than coming inside! Neither of them had really specified a time or meeting place... Hissing softly under her breath, she smacked her palm into her face. "Good going already, Korra!" She might as well make sure Bailey hadn't been waiting too long! Pushing away from the bar, she marched her way out the front doors and immediately began to look for bright red hair. It didn't take very long to find her, the other woman was waiting near the entrance after all, but the young Avatar still came to an abrupt stop once she found her. Dark skinned cheeks flushed even darker as it hit her that her date was...really pretty.

Adorable freckles dotted her legs and arms, and Bailey's face looked especially cute with all of the sun kisses spread across her nose and cheeks. The other woman possessed unique eyes, as if she had come from the Fire Nation. A striking yellow that stuck out against her hair. And the red locks were short, kinky and curly but oh so fluffy looking. The dress was lovely too, with a lovely branched design all over, and such a nice shade of green too! It was modest, yet very befitting for Bailey.

A smile stretched across Korra's face as she stepped close, lopsided and a bit goofy. "H-hi Bailey. You look really cute!" Wait, was cute okay?! "That is, I mean...not cute like a puppy or a baby but...y-you look pretty! Very pretty!" Her smile strained ever so slightly, inwardly cursing herself. Gee, what an icebreaker! Coughing under her breath to recover from that awkward greeting, Korra offered a bare forearm for Bailey to grab. "Shall we go in and order something to eat?" There, that was...smoother!
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 15

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Fri May 12, 2017 3:09 am

"Korra and Bailey, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~!" Scaramouch wasn't normally this obnoxious, but when he was...

A date! A DATE! Korra and Bailey were going out on a date and it was gonna be soooo cute~! Heels - tappity-tapped - and - rappity-rapped - as the robot danced around the kitchen, humming and singing to the smooth, smooth tune of that swanky jukebox. "Dig that groooovy beat, baby~!" he smiled, all teeth and mirth. Oh, uh... right, the dishes. Less swingin', more scrubbin', babe!

It was a far cry, going from Aku's favorite assassin to the literal dishwasher of a tavern, but hey! He somehow has to pay the bills, right? Besides! It's not like Scaramouch had anything better to occupy himself with. Lunette was even kind enough to lend him an apron and yellow dish gloves~! Which was great because water and robots don't mix. Catchy jazz does, though! He cheerfully went about washing today's icky pots and pans from the afternoon lunch rush in style, shimmying those energetic hips and shoulders of his as the fabled time drew near, yessssss. Soon the robot could dim the lights, get out the tea candles, throw a few rose petals about, and be an even bigger pill!

"... Are you aware malicious spirits and daemons are not allowed in this establishment?"

...Ooooooor, y'know, Collins could beat him to the quick and be a royal killjoy. That works too.

Scaramouch loudly scoffed, good vibes ruined, and came zipping out of the kitchen with a dishrag wrung between his hands. A nasty, wet dishrag. This detail was gonna be important in a second.

"Baaaileeeeey~!" Here it comes. Here comes a barrage of compliments. Are you ready, Bailey? Of course you were, kiddo! The ridiculously-tall android took a step beside his grouchy coworker and narrowed the cyan diodes of his LED display into a happy squint. "You look gorgeous, kiddo, gorgeous~! The emerald really brings out the gold trim in your eyes. I like it! Complementary colors are fabulous, aren't they?" Oooh, won't Korra be impressed, mm~!

Now, remember that detail from before? About the dishrag held between his metal fingers? Yes, that detail. Scaramouch lowered his smile a tad as he glanced down at Collins, squint turning a wee bit disapproving. "I apologize for my coworker's rude behavior. He's like this all the time, trust me," he huffed, not at all tiptoeing around the bush. "Collins, don't be such a schmuck~! Bailey is here on a date with Korra." Without warning and obviously without care, the robot grinned from auditory receptor to auditory receptor and - smack - lightly bapped the gargoyle on his speckled snout with that nasty, wet dish towel. "So make like a banana and split, Jack~! You're gonna ruin tonight's mood with your sourpussin' around." Scaramouch has your back, Bailey, don't worry. He gave the beautiful young lady a wink and a reassuring thumbs up. "You got this, kiddo~! Korra's already here, but I guess you gotta talk to Creamer, huh? Tell him 'hi' for me~!" Collins and Creamer should hang out sometime, like, seriously.

Anyway! There were dishes to finish up and Scaramouch knew better than to leave a job half-finished. "I'll be in the back, 'kay?" he spoke up, directing a metal thumb over a shoulder. "If ya need me, just holler~! I'll tell Lulu you're both here." The robot flashed one more cheeky grin to Collins and strutted away, whistling. Today was gonna be great.

"That is, I mean...not cute like a puppy or a baby but...y-you look pretty! Very pretty!"

PFFFT! Great and awkward, hon hon hon~!

Upstairs:
    Ding!

Lunette's phone awoke with a telling sound. A text message!

Psst, Lulu! Bailey and Korra are here, all cute and awkward~! Collins was bein' his usual self, but I got him good. Why don't you come down and greet 'em? I'm sure they'd love that! Also, um, Creamer is here. Try not to look for him, 'kay? I bet he's nearby, creepin'.
    Lunette
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Fri May 12, 2017 4:26 am

Again, it probably would've benefited the gargoyle if he had been told beforehand this date was happening. Then he wouldn't have made the poor girl feel awkward, or have to deal with--

"Baaaileeeeey~!"

Ugh, too late.
    Collins' ears flattened and gave the robot a flat, disgruntled look as Scaramouch pushed him aside, bombarding the girl in question with plethora of compliments. Okay, so... apparently, she was expected. How was he to know? What's worse, the robot kept rubbing it in, the animated masonry just standing there and taking it like a good sport... he had to, you see. If he did so much as flick Scaramouch's beak nose, he'd have to face the wrath of the woman upstairs, and, frankly, he enjoyed his limbs where they were. 'Just ignore him... just let him cackle and act like a fool... just don't--'

Smack!

"MMMM..." Snout crinkling and teeth gritting, Collins refused to acknowledge or retaliate. Whatever was going on, Lunette and Scaramouch apparently had it all under control, and the gargoyle just returned to his position at the bar, far more irritated than before. Might as well take out that frustration on shaking drinks and being productive...

"Hmm, what about this one..."
    A dark button nose wiggled as Lunette sniffed a small, square and blue bottle of perfume. In her excitement of wanting everything to go well this particular evening for Korra and Bailey, two wonderful ladies and friends, the feline had everything ready and set, the two being the missing pieces to this puzzle of love. Or friendship, if that was how it went. Whatever the case, it was fun and exciting to set up a date~! It wasn't something she got to do very often, and she was quite honored they even suggested her tavern. There were far more romantic places in the city, but...

Lunette purred, smiling and blissfully unaware of everything around her until her ears swiveled and twitched at the chime from her cellphone. "...?" Head tilting to the side, Lunette placed the bottle down, then reached for her phone that laid atop her pillow. Flipping it open, excitement in her eyes and tail as it flicked about behind her, she read the text, and looked surprised. "Huh.. maybe that's what that screaming was..." To be honest, she had thought of it to be a fox--their cries were horrific and nearly otherworldly to those who weren't used to it--but apparently, it was just the daemon wailing in agony... and being a huge baby.

DOWNSTAIRS:
    Jingle~
    Lunette quickly responded, just to assure Scaramouch that, yes, she was still awake and totally not distracted!
    I'm coming right down~ Thank you for informing me! I'm so excited and can't wait for them to see their table! (=^・ω・^=)
    And don't worry about Collins, I--forgot to tell him about this... whoopsy doodle! (๑✪ᆺ✪๑)

Sighing but still smiling, Lunette grabbed the blue bottle and placed it in her apron pocket. Taking a moment to smooth out her clothes and adjust her hair properly, Korra and Bailey would be greeted by an overly enthusiastic and quite perky feline, who waved at them daintily. "Hello, dears~" she cooed, hitting the final step onto the floor with a click of her heels, walking up to the two purring loudly. "Oooh~! You two look so darling!" Her eyes were stuck to the two and their outfits, Lunette pleased with the outcome of both. Did she and Scaramouch know their fashion, or what? Speaking of, the feline embraced the two one by one, Korra first, and Bailey last. Though, as she hugged the latter, the perfume was slipped into her hand, Lunette winking at her and hinting to give it a try, if she so desired!

"Excuse Collins from earlier, if you don't mind--I forgot to inform him of your arrival, and I think the daemon made him a little uneasy. No harm done, though, I hope!" The gargoyle received a small squint from the feline, his only response being to shrug at her. "Now~ Why don't I show you two to your table, hm?" After either taking a bus or walking all the way out here, surely the girls wanted to just sit back and make have a few drinks. Lunette led them to the left of the entrance, a candle lit table in the corner their destination. "Why not here~?" The cat gave a cheeky grin before handing the two menu, "the special tonight, girls, is a duck breast, served with creamy farro, Hazel Dell mushrooms, English peas, crumbled goat cheese. All on top of a fresh bed of arugula!" The feline paused, hoping she hadn't been blabbing to much, before she attempted to continue. "Ahh, why don't you two look over the menus, and I'll get started with drinks!" Once they told her what they wanted, Lunette left them.

Collins was greeted with a piece of paper pushed against his nose with their drink orders, and Lunette gave a somewhat sympathetic look, "sorry I didn't tell you, Collins, I forgot! I figured Boon would've said something... But you were still rude." The paper was pushed a little harder onto his snout, the gargoyle snorting before snatching it from her grip. "Hmph," was all she'd get from him. He was a little sour. Just a little.
    Bailey and Creamer
    Bailey and Creamer
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Fri May 12, 2017 5:33 pm

"Baaaileeeeey~!"

Oh thank goodness. Bailey looked up from her awkward brain-farting as Scaramouch, only to start brain-alarming at the influx of compliments. She was not prepared, NOT PREPARED. Still, she was starting to think that was something that she just needed to get used to  if she was going to have Scaramouch in her life, which she very much wanted! It’d probably just…take a while, to get used to it.

Scaramouch had so easily addressed Bailey’s fears about her appearance that she was honestly too flustered to really get the rest of all that statement. ”I-It’s not a problem! C-Creamer is, an issue and, he was just addressing that!” She’s got your back, Collins. Bailey more than anyone understood the feeling of not wanting Creamer around. So, as a flustered mess, Bailey left to go take care of that particular issue. So flustered was she, that she had missed the commentary that Korra was already here and so, after she had her unexpected-for-all-involved screaming match with the demon, she had gone and stood outside anyway. Like a dork.

As she stood outside of the Tavern, Bailey honestly felt pretty…calm. Even though Creamer was right across the road, staring at her in a silent way that was a bit off-putting, she still felt okay. Maybe she should have spoke her mind earlier?  She’d have to remember that because this felt pretty good! She was going to go on a date with a super cute girl! It was going to go great!

"H-hi Bailey. You look really cute!"

She was going to die

Bailey’s brain stopped short at seeing Korra before rapidly trying to kick itself back in gear. Her eyes traced the ironed-in lines on Korra’s trousers, the rolled-up sleeves to expose the other woman’s toned forearms, the crisp shirt and vest to emphasize her shoulders and oh god she was HOT.  The dark blue brought out Korra’s eyes, her hair being down just…Bailey could not handle this she was going to die.

At her compliment, Bailey felt her face heat up to critical temperatures. She’s going to die. ”Th-thank you! Korra you look, you look really nice! Like a lot of niceness!”  Was that awkward? She really couldn’t tell at this point.   Her hand very readily took up Korra’s offered forearm (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH) and, with a little squeeze (Muscles!!!!!!) she nodded her assent before they went up the stairs again, and entered the establishment.  They didn’t have to wait long before they were greeted by another person who Bailey considered a Best Bud! Which, of course she was going to be here she OWNED the place.  Bailey raised the hand not on Korra’s arm to return Lunette’s dainty wave with an overly-enthusiastic one of her own.

Baileys’ hand slipped off of Korra’s arm as she let Lunette get all her hugging on. Bailey’s face honestly was starting to hurt a bit with how much she was smiling and she knew from how hot it felt that her blush was probably approaching “dark red” by now. BUT THAT WAS FINE!

It was fine, because this was going to be good. She could feel it in her gut. …that might have also been some nausea, but she’s just assuming it was a good-gut-feeling. When it was her turn, Bailey couldn’t help but squeeze Lunette a bit in her excitement. ”Thank you.” She was thanking her for quite a bit more than just the compliments. Without Lunette, Bailey honestly believed that her experience here wouldn’t have been nearly as positive as it had been. That’s partly why she wanted to have the date here, at the Tavern. It was important!

At the passing of something square, Bailey blinked and looked down at her hand. Was that-perfume! Oh no, she hadn’t even thought to get any!  Bailey smiled brightly in return to Lunette and tried to (sneakily) dab a bit on her wrists, and then at her neck. Only a bit, as she was nervous and was very aware that too much perfume was TOO MUCH.

”It’s okay about Collins! I mean, it’s Creamer so…and, he gave me a good warning! It’s okay!” He was just doing his job, after all!  Bailey looked to Korra with a nervous grin before following after Lunette. For a brief moment she considered taking Korra’s hand, but didn’t. She did, however, leave her own hand open by her side in case Korra wanted to. She had a feeling she was doing this wrong, but didn’t really have time to consider alternatives.

A slight gasp is what greeted the sight of the table. Bailey’s hand came up to her mouth as she felt her eyes water a bit as her heart swelled. There was a whole table…right there! It was so decorated, so lit and so…pretty. It was all so pretty and Bailey couldn’t help the thought that Lunette had set this up for them, just for their date.   She took the menu, glancing over the drinks quickly as she fought to keep from grinning like a doof.  ”Oh, Lunette…Lunette this is, this is so nice. I just-“  She took a moment to wipe at the corner of her eye as she looked over the menu. She wasn’t sad by any measure, no. She just wasn’t quite sure how to deal with feeling so cared for by people she had only known a few days. Here they already were, setting up her date, giving her advice, helping her so much. She almost wanted to cry, but this wasn’t a time for tears. Instead, Bailey smiled and looked over the menu as she blinked away the misting.

”I-I’ll um…I’ll have the Shirley Temple?” Even though she was here to go on a date with Korra, Bailey really wanted to give Lunette and Scaramouch a big ol’ hug right then.
    Korra
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    420/420  (420/420)
    Stamina Bar:
    74/74  (74/74)

Post by Korra on Fri May 12, 2017 10:37 pm

With such pale skin, Bailey's blushing was very obvious. The red was striking against those little freckles, and the instant reaction from the other woman setting her eyes on Korra made the young Avatar chuckle lightly. Well! Remind her to thank Scaramouch later because his advice and outfit choice was apparently to Bailey's approval. The stammered and excited compliment made her less tense, accepting it with a glowing smile. Now she didn't feel so awkward. "Thanks! I'm glad I look nice... It took a little bit of time to prepare all of this but I..." She scratched at a cheek idly, face flushed and avoiding Bailey's gaze. "I-I wanted to make sure I looked nice tonight." Which was good because look at Bailey's cute dress! Imagine how embarrassing it would have been, for her date to arrive all primped and pretty, only to find Korra in her usual clothes and hair style. That would have been a bummer.

Bailey's dainter hand found its way on top of her offered forearm, and surprisingly, she gave it a squeeze! Unperturbed, Korra smirked and subtly flexed the muscles beneath the other woman's fingertips. It had been a while since she'd had the chance to really flex and show off her toned body, and her date's obvious appreciation did little to make her look less dorky and delighted. Her own hand found its way on top of Bailey's as they ascended the stairs and stepped on through the entrance. Lunette immediately greeted them, having apparently just come down the stairs right at that moment. She smiled at the fluffy cat woman, bashful at the attention. "T-thank you!" Her contact with Bailey was broken as Lunette gave each of them a firm hug, but she found she didn't mind all that much. Embracing somebody with so much fur was a bit strange, but it reminded her of the times she'd lay all over Naga! A brief exchange between Lunette and Bailey earned a quizzical look. Something about a guy named Collins and Creamer the demon? Whatever happened, it didn't seem to be a big deal and so the nervous grin received a calm and steady one. For tonight, Bailey could keep her mind off of that ugly, malignant thing.

As they walked to the table, Korra briefly eyed the open hand dangling by her date's side. Was it okay to grab it? Was that too much? Maybe she wanted to hold hands...the Avatar herself definitely did! Biting her lip nervously, she reached and managed to touch her fingertips with Bailey's before they had officially arrived at the table. Embarrassed, she withdrew her hand. She turned to look at their destination...and found the most romantic table in the entire tavern. Delicate white tablecloth, bright candles, even a very lovely flower at the very center! She eyed it and raised an eyebrow at the tavern owner with a light grin. Normally, she'd be more embarrassed, but something about the way she and Scaramouch had been so supportive and doting throughout this thing... It was strange, but it reminded her of how her own parents might have reacted when she'd first started dating someone. "Thanks, Lunette, it looks lovely!" All fancy and everything... Geez, this was it, wasn't it? A real, actual date, not just going out for a night on the town with a friend! With the menu in one hand, Korra made sure to pull out her date's seat before taking her own right across from her. Sharing an excited little grin, the young woman opened up the menu...

...Only to find a whole bunch of things she had never really heard of. Some of it was familiar only because of the dishes served at the Inn, but the drinks had especially earned furrowed brows. Oh gosh, and she was supposed to order something to drink right now! Sodas were familiar, but not really her style. Iced tea, ew. And what the heck were these...wines and martinis?! Peering over the menu, she offered Lunette an awkward smile. "I'll take a Shirley Temple too!" She had no rightful idea what that was but....if Bailey was ordering, it couldn't be too bad, right? The two of them were left alone to look over the food choices, and she still found herself a little unsure what to order. Hm...there was no rush, right? Setting her menu down, Korra folded her arms across her own lap and stared back at her date. "So, um...you wanna share an appetizer together?" Something to hold them over while their dinners, whatever those would be, were cooked!
    Lunette
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Sat May 13, 2017 1:53 am

"You know, their drinks are ready..."
    "Shhhhh!" Lunette's delicate hand bap-bap-bapped against Collins' puffy cheek, his reaction just a few winces and a sneer once she was done. Yes, yes, they were very cute and all, but they were surely done looking over the menu by now... right? The feline was watching, pupils dilated and tail flicking about. It was just so cute--they both looked adorable, and sitting at the table together... she just wanted to snuggle them both! Hopefully they found the table setting not too on-the-nose. "..." Collins' ears flattened, lip twitching a bit as the drinks he prepared sat on the bar's counter, moisture dripping down the sides of the glasses.

Ticka-ticka-ticka...
    "W-what are you--who are you texting?" "Shhhhhh!" Again she bapped at his face, continuing the text message all while biting her lip, mouth curled into a grin.

In the Kitchen...:
    They're so cute~ I'll come in with their dinner orders soon and give them some real time alone together! (=´∇`=)♥

Putting the phone away in her back pocket, Lunette finally made eye-contact with Collins, who was less than thrilled at her. "... Did you really just text Scaramouch when he's not even 10 feet away from you...?" The feline scrunched her nose innocently, grabbed the drinks and said nothing as she skipped back happily to the girls' table, setting down each of their Shirley Temple drinks. "Here you are~" Lunette chirped happily before rubbing her hands behind her, wiping the dampness away. "S-so! Would you two like some appetizers to share?" The cat was extra attentive, writing down whatever the two dears wanted and giving them a small chirp. "Perfect--I'll go put this in for you, so you two just sit and relax~ I'll be back with that in a few!" Collins only shook his head at how Lunette trotted away all happy--like a 10 year old or something. The gargoyle received a raspberry from the feline, though, right before she trotted her way into the kitchen.

A quick peck to her lovely dishwasher, Scaramouch, and a gentle poke to Boon's side. "They want the Bang-Bang Shrimp~! Don't make it too spicy, now!" "Right, right, don't want th'girls hurtin' themselves." The daemon smiled and went forth to collect the ingredients needed, while Lunette turned to the robot with a face nearly as happy as those cat emoticons she so readily uses. "Eeeeeeee~ They're so cute~ I think they're hitting it off really well! I'm gonna hide in here to give them some time alone..." the thick, fluffy tail behind her swayed and flicked about wildly and erratically, hinting to her excitement.

Lunette will return/reply with the appetizer after Korra and Bailey reply twice~
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 15

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Sun May 14, 2017 12:08 am

There was only one other person more excited than him, and she wasn't even ten feet - ding~!

They're so cute~ I'll come in with their dinner orders soon and give them some real time alone together! (=´∇`=)♥

A quiet gasp sounded from the kitchen. "CUTE."

Scaramouch was ready, baby! He was soooo ready! As the robot danced in front of the sink, dutifully scrub-a-dub-dubbin' with not a care in all the world, he could hardly restrain his enthusiasm. Korra looked snazzy~! Bailey looked jazzy~! There was of course the worrisome matter of Creamer, but who seriously had time to acknowledge that entitled baby, honestly? Not this hep cat, that's who~! With a cheerful whistle and a gay bounce in his step, Scaramouch twirled on his heels as he finished the last of the dishes. "I can't wait for them to hold hands and make with the dreamy stares~!" he smiled. Then the robot could sneak pictures and send the two lovebirds a couple of homemade, uber-swanky mementos of their first date! Eeeeee~! ...Oh, wait, was that, like, too creepy or something? He paused in his festivities and frowned. "M-Maybe I could, um, just send 'em a c-card instead...?" Hmm... nah~! He was totally gonna send 'em mementos and be a general nuisance. What's the worst that could happen, right? Y'know, other than Korra's and Bailey's date going up in spectacular flames and all... BUT THAT WASN'T GONNA HAPPEN, SO. It couldn't, because they had it down to an exact science.

"Eeeeeeee~ They're so cute~ I think they're hitting it off really well! I'm gonna hide in here to give them some time alone..."

'They' being Lunette and himself, of course~! Normally, Scaramouch would have returned the affection and been his usual impish self, but, y'know... he was kinda wearing dirty, wet dish gloves. Lunette wouldn't have approved. Didn't rule out his voice, though! "They're adorable~! The real cat's meow," the robot shamelessly concurred. Now came the impish part. "And they would order the Bang-Bang Shrimp, ooh~!" Though he wasn't created with eyebrows, that didn't stop the android from winking and suggestively going - "Hon hon hon~!" - as he bumped hips with Lunette. Or, um... hips-to-head with her. She was so short! ...Or was he too tall? Oh well! He cooled his feisty jets and threw those nasty dish gloves aside, fetching a clean plate. "Here ya go, Boon! Fresh off the rack so it's hot, careful~!" A pair of forks, knives, and spoons found themselves into the demon's hands as well.

"Oh, you're gonna hide in here, huh~?" Good choice, Lunette, good choice. Who wouldn't want to hide in the same room with a stylish, scattin' robot assassin? Ruby heels daintily going - clik, clik, clik! - against the kitchen tile, Scaramouch sat his metal derriere on a plastic milk crate and began unlacing his boots. Time to briefly show a lil' skin~! ...Er, metal. "Love the table ya set up, Lulu~! That was a great touch."

Now, Lunette was a smart kitty. A beautiful, sexy kitty, but also smart. So it'd be no surprise she'd be curious and wondering why Scaramouch felt it necessary to remove his gorgeous (gorgeous, babe!) heels. The answer was simple~!

Roooooooooooll...

"WHOO! Check out these sick, sick moves, babe~!" That's right, Lunette, your lil' baby blue kitty eyes weren't deceiving you. Scaramouch was skating across the kitchen like the charlatan he was, striking only the most fabulous poses with every twist, spin, and shuffle of those long, loooooooong legs. Ever seen water dance, Lunette? Well now you have. "Hmmmmm~!" He lightly hummed past the boss-lady and snatched a conveniently-hidden bucket (that only he knew about, thank you) from atop a shelf. "Guess what I goooooot~?" It was amazing how Lunette could be so resilient to the robot's obnoxious sing-song. A metal hand reached into the bucket and started - whir, whir, whir! - tossing bits of pink and white everywhere; but, most importantly, all over Lunette. "Roooose petaaaaals~!" Scaramouch broke out in melody. When it was time to go ham, nobody - nobody, baby! - could outdo the android. ...Except, y'know, himself. That went without explanation, though, right? "As soon as the opportunity presents itself, I'mma skip-dop-a-dee-doop-skate on over and shower 'em both~! Innit just romantic, Lulu?" He circled her once and did a lil' dainty pirouette, pleased as punch with a grin as wide as sin. "Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match~! Find me a find and catch me a catch~!" If your name was Collins or Creamer, tonight was just gonna be downright insufferable.

((Also going to skip two turns so Korra and Bailey can gab the night away~))
    Bailey and Creamer
    Bailey and Creamer
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Sun May 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Bailey couldn’t help but grin at Korra. The other woman certainly looked more than nice, but she didn’t want to bring it up again. Talking about it twice might come off as a bit too…creepy. She was trying very hard to not do that tonight!  ”You succeeded!”  As they walked, she felt the muscle tense under her hand. Bailey could feel her blush get a bit more intense for a moment, but it was hard to really care about that. She was nervous, yes, but she really was just so excited.

As they walked to the table, Bailey’s plan to get some potential hand-holding yielded results. Not hand-holding, but her grin grew even wider as she felt Korra’s fingertips catch against hers. Even after Korra pulled away, Bailey could hardly help the little skip to her step that followed afterwards.  Sure, it was a little thing, but it felt nice all the same.  She was looking forward to sitting down and talking to Korra more, in a setting that wasn’t stained by her own panic.

After they had gotten sat down, Bailey couldn’t help but keep smiling. They got the same drink! She figured that Korra must like grenadine, too! That’s great! Bailey was awful fond of the substance herself, and so she just liked that they both liked it! It never once occurred to her that Korra just didn’t know what the drinks were, and ordered what Bailey did.  When they arrived, Bailey couldn’t help but smile excitedly. ”They look so pretty, Lunette! Wow!” Her parents had often told her to not get so outwardly excited about food, but those particular lessons had never quite stuck. ”Yeah! We should um…well. Hm!” Taking a look over the appetizers, Bailey had to consider what Korra might like. Well…she didn’t really know what Korra liked! Seafood? More savory, more cheesy, more something else? Well…Seafood was pretty good, usually.  ”How about the Big Bang Shrimp? Those look pretty good!” She pointed it on the menu to Korra, to demonstrate it. ”But, we could also get something else, if you wanted!” She didn’t want to just bulldoze over Korra’s input, of course!

After their order was put in, Bailey waved after Lunette with a smile before turning back to Korra. She had a big ol’ smile on her face, and looked almost giddy. She was on a date! A date with a woman that had already proven herself to be kind, maybe even kinder than was good for her. She…really enjoyed talking to Korra, and was honestly very much looking forward to the opportunity to talk to her more.

”This is all rather exciting, isn’t it? I think they put in a lot of effort to make sure we had a good time.”
    Korra
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    420/420  (420/420)
    Stamina Bar:
    74/74  (74/74)

Post by Korra on Tue May 16, 2017 6:11 pm

"You really think so?" Korra smiled bashfully, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. She had succeeded in looking good, and also in getting Bailey's approval! Oh Scaramouch, she was gonna snag you the largest, plumpest swordfish possible! It was the least the Avatar could do to repay him for helping her put her best (and snazziest!) foot forward on this date!

Echoing Bailey's drink order might not have been the smoothest thing to do, but she couldn't help it. Nothing looked familiar to her! Ah well. Good thing she didn't have food allergies! And besides, she trusted the other woman's judgment. The drinks weren't a mystery for too much longer though, as the fluffy cat woman returned to the table with two colorful drinks! Korra's bright eyes lit up curiously. "They are pretty!" She agreed with a grin, pulling the jar that served as a cup closer. Yellow at the top, reddish pink at the bottom...slices of lemon and lime inside and topped with a cherry! So Shirley Temples were a fruity drink! She could work with this. Her lips wrapped around the straw for an experimental sip right as Lunette asked them about appetizers. Letting the sweet taste linger on her tongue for a second, Korra swallowed and straightened her shoulders to look back at her date and their server properly. "Sure, an appetizer sounds good!" Something to hold them over before the main course!

Craning her head to get a good look at the dish Bailey was indicating too, Korra narrowed her eyes to get a better look at it. "Oh, Bang Bang Shrimp! I love seafood, that'll be perfect!" It looked crispy and delicious, too! With a parting wave to Lunette, the young Avatar settled back into her chair properly and took another appreciative drink. Her eyes wandered to the woman sitting across from her, who was all smiles and quite giddy. Pulling the Shirley Temple away from her mouth, she returned the smile sincerely. It had only been a couple of days to wait for this night, but it had been so...exciting! A little scary at the same time, but those fears were obviously silly. Chuckling in response, she leaned forward attentively. "Yeah, I've never really been on a date like this! Not one so...planned out at least." Two fingers grasped the table cloth and tugged lightly with a small snort. "It is pretty sweet of them though... They must really want this to be special. Honestly I...feel like it's already a little special." Glancing down at the table, she turned a little awkward.

"I've actually never...been on a date with another girl before. I mean, I am attracted to girls too so don't worry but...I never got the chance to really try it out back home, you know?" Bright blues raised up to meet Bailey's golden eyes. "You're the first person here to ask me out and...and no matter what happens, I think I'm always gonna appreciate this, Bailey."
    Bailey and Creamer
    Bailey and Creamer
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Wed May 17, 2017 5:26 pm

”Well, yeah! You look, really really nice. N-Not that you don’t look nice all the other time! It’s just, this is another nice. Fancy-nice.” Someone get her to stop talking, please, for the sake of all involved. Bailey couldn’t help but grin as her blush spread even more, fully aware that she probably looked like a rather flustered tomato at the moment.

The woman couldn’t help but grin as Korra shared the same sentiment about the drinks. They were pretty, and Bailey was honestly excited to try them.

”Oh, I love seafood, too! I really like oysters! I’m…I love the taste of lobster, I just…yanno maybe that’s not, dinner conversation.” Part of Bailey figured that her guilt over how terribly difficult lobsters were to kill, and the fact that most all were boiled alive before being served. Maybe…maybe not the best conversation. At least on the first date. She’d have that conversation pretty much any other time, though.

The woman grilled at Korra, honestly just so pleased that this was even happening. Her own parents hadn’t been this supportive of her dating someone (for good reason it turned out, later) and she just felt so special with how Lunette and Scaramouch had worked so hard to set everything up.  ”Yeah! I feel like they have everything planned, aside from what we’ll talk about. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they’re recording this, actually….”  She tried to glance sneakily at where Lunette disappeared to, before her attention was called back to Korra. Korra, who was glancing down and looking a bit uncomfortable.  As she spoke, Bailey listened with her full attention, not one straying from Korra’s face as she spoke to the table before finally meeting Bailey’s eyes.

To say she was surprised would be…well, it would be an accurate statement, but Bailey would rather that some exclamation points were added to that. Of course, it wasn’t the fact that Korra had never been asked out by a girl that surprised her. Bailey wouldn’t be surprised if the other woman had an entirely following of lady-admirers that she just wasn’t aware of. It had taken Scaramouch’s special approach to make Korra aware of Bailey’s little crush, after all. His very…up-front approach.  But that no one had asked Korra out here, no one at all?  Well, that was just madness. This place must have some oblivious people, and that was coming from her.  She nodded a bit with a smile before looking at Korra, making sure to keep eye contact even as her cheeks warmed YET AGAIN.

”Korra, this is going to be really special for me, too. I mean, I have dated girls before, but…well, none of them were even half as nice as you are to me. They probably wouldn’t have helped me out like you did, either.”  She grinned a bit and thought on her past dates, before shaking her head a bit and waving the thought away with her hand. ”Truth is, I really just wanted to spend time with you. You just, you seem like an amazing person, Korra! You were nice to me when you had no obligation to be, you’re funny, and I think we have rivaling levels of awkwardness! Wh-which, is, a good thing! That’s a good thing I meant that as a good thing!”  The now rapidly-flustered girl leaned back and quickly waved her hands in front of her, very expressively expressing how much she did not mean that as an insult.

With a cough into her fist, she looked to the side as he face remained heated-up. Dear lord. ”And, honestly I just, really like that you seem like you want to be here. I like talking to you, and, if I’m reading you right, I think you want to be here as much as I do.”  She looked back to Korra, still blushing, but now smiling warmly and sincerely at the other woman. ”So, I just really hope I’m able to give you a really nice date, Korra! I think, I think we could make this really nice.”
    Korra
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    420/420  (420/420)
    Stamina Bar:
    74/74  (74/74)

Post by Korra on Thu May 18, 2017 6:33 am

Throughout Bailey's stuttered compliments, Korra's smile only widened. Clearly amused, it nevertheless wasn't at the other's expense. If anything, it made Korra herself feel better about her own fumbling! The two of them were just a couple of awkward people on this date, weren't they? A finger grasped a strand of hair, twirling it around as her grin turned a bit more doofy and flattered. "Thanks... I've never worn a suit before but it actually feels really nice!" As beautiful as she thought her date's dress was, the young woman couldn't see herself in it.

Oh, Bailey liked seafood too! They had a shared liking! The young Avatar's face brightened. "I've never had oysters, but I've had lobster crab, I bet it's not too different from normal lobster!" But just when they started to get going on the topic, the other woman suddenly shut it down, seeing it as...not dinner conversation worthy? Her mouth turned down in an open frown, eyebrows knitting forward. "Why not? Lobster is dinner, right?" So why wouldn't it be a good conversation for dinner? It was even offered within the menu!

"You never know, maybe they'll hand us some cue cards if we get too quiet." She smirked slightly, leaning on one side and chuckling lightly at the very thought. Knowing the two of them, passing such cue cards wouldn't be done very subtly. The thought the two of them had put into this night really was quite sweet. Neither Tenzin nor Lin was exactly the kind of people she'd go to for romantic advice...and Korra could be honest with herself, she probably needed a lot of advice. Lunette and Scaramouch seemed to know a good deal about wooing. Enough for her to turn to them if this was ever gonna go beyond friendship. Her chuckling took on a more awkward edge, joining Bailey in glancing around suspiciously. "I hope not..." That'd be just a little creepy.

”Korra, this is going to be really special for me, too.”

Both cheeks were already full of blush, and it extended up to her ears at those words. Korra was suddenly very aware of the sound of her heart pumping a bit faster, the sound echoing in her skull. It wasn't just special for herself, it was special for Bailey too! While it was Korra's first date with the fairer sex, it was the other woman's first date with someone who wasn't a jerk! The addition of compliments only made her face heat up all the more, grin turning crooked. "You noticed the awkwardness too, huh?" The Avatar teased with a wink, again amused at the situation rather than her date. Most interesting of all, it seemed to be very important to her that Korra was actually interested in being here with her. As opposed to what, not wanting to be there? An eyebrow rose with interest, wondering what kind of people Bailey had been dating before this place.

Reaching over, she clasped her hand over one of Bailey's. "If I didn't wanna be here, I wouldn't have told you yes." Korra gave her fingers a soft squeeze. "So you're...reading right, I do want to be here. W-with you." Her smile turned sheepish, heart still pounding oh so stubbornly. Cripes, she hoped it wasn't loud enough for Bailey to hear...! "You seem really nice so far. A little awkward but...I'm awkward too! You are sweet, you're pretty...and strong." Briefly, she glanced down at Bailey's skinnier set of arms and backtracked before she insulted her. "I mean...strong in here!" With her free hand, Korra tapped her own temple. "You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders! I don't know what's going to happen but... It's sort of nice, not knowing and just...feeling things out." And not having any pesky love triangles thrown into the mix! "We've got good food, good drinks...and good company in each other. I think this date is going to be perfect."
    Lunette
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Thu May 18, 2017 11:12 pm

Luckily for Scaramouch, that cat pun was overlooked and Lunette was just too focused on Korra and Bailey, wanting to make sure the night would go swimmingly. Lunette didn't mind the head-to-hip bump, snickering a little at the antics and then daintily flicked her wrist. "Thank you, darling. I wanted to go with something a bit more neutral! Red might've been too..." On-the-nose? Obvious? A slap in the face? "... a little too much, I think." The feline thought about this but her eyes wandered to the lovely boots her robotic companion wore, and tilted her head. He was removing them? Watching for a moment, she turned away briefly as Boon crisped the shrimp, and when she looked back...

"Wha--" Roller skates? To be honest, Lunette was waiting for Scaramouch to fall on his face or rump, but she was proven wrong by how elegantly he glided across the floor. The look of confusion went away and the feline gave a small applaud. To top it all off, Scaramouch retrieved a hidden bucket and sang a bit in her guessing what could be inside! "Hmm..." she thought, nose scrunching as her look of admiration became one of curiosity. "Is it something romantic~?" Lunette cooed, enjoying how fluid and graceful the robot was on those wheels. It kind of made her want a pair... though hopefully the floor wouldn't get scuffed. Her guess was correct and rewarded with the answer; rose petals! Eyes went wide as she was sprinkled with white and pink petals, her purring increasing and a few chitters escaping as Boon just snickered at the two. What a bunch of nerds these two were...

Letting out a soft chirp, Lunette nodded, hands to her cheeks, "it's very romantic and adorable~! I like the choice of pink and white, too. It's not as 'forceful' as red would be." Pink and whites were very soft and rather neutral, though may hint to cute antics, while red was absolute love. This was also why Lunette chose a white table setting, so as not to make the girls feel too overwhelmed. Her purring grew as she admired Scaramouch's idea, her tail swaying as he sang and faffed about (his favorite past-time).

"Lulu, ya mind puttin' on the finishin' touches? Then y'all can take this out to 'em and do yer fancy skatin'!" Boon smiled before stepping aside from the plate and (carefully) walking past them towards the sink. "Of course, dear!" Ahh, yes... she did love adding the finishing touches to dishes! Her fingers wiggled playfully as she approached, eyeing the empty plate and the few items scattered around it. Delicately, a large piece of lettuce was removed from the head (of lettuce, mind you), and placed in the center. Next, the shrimp would be dipped again in the spicy and sweet sauce using chop sticks, so as not to ruin or puncture the shrimp pieces. A little dash of chives on top and a pinch of pepper...

And done! Lunette held the plate carefully, giving it a light sniff as her nose wiggled and mouth watered. "You did a lovely job, Boon!" The daemon poked at a steak, his tail flicking, "aw shucks, I aim t'please, Ms. Lunette~" Giving the cook a big grin, the cat wandered close to Scaramouch, looking up at him with those big blue eyes and a cheerful expression, "make sure those petals don't get into their food or drink, darling," she said with a chirp at the end before sashaying out of the kitchen. Collins was still at the bar working, not paying anyone in particular any attention, which was fine. He was far from interested in romantic antics...

"Here you are girls~ I hope you're enjoying your evening so far!" The shrimp was placed in the center and a pair of chopsticks were on either side if they happened to like using them. "This is going to be a tad spicy, mostly sweet and savory. Kind of like chipotle? I hope you like it!" Lunette paused, letting Bailey and Korra respond before she continued on at the appropriate time. "Did you two look over the menu? What will you be having~?" Lunette purred at the two of them, eyes wide and glimmery--Bailey and Korra looked so nice tonight! Not that they didn't before, it was just... nice to see the both of them in a different setting--one that most people probably have never seen them in. It made her heart warm up, the romantic air really making herself think about... other things.

But for now, she was completely focused!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:02 pm