Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: That's Amore

Post by Lunette on Thu May 18, 2017 11:45 pm

This...

This felt right.

It felt correct. Good. Amazing. Fantastic... Real.

There were so many words Lunette could use to describe how she felt, enveloped in Scaramouch's embrace. And as he responded with 'I love you, too', it made her sniffle just a bit more. The silky fur began to fluff up as her chest continued to stay at a warm temperature, heartbeat racing quickly. Her fingers gently dug into his fine peacoat, just craving to hold him as closely as possible and never release. This feeling for someone, this strongly... it hadn't been felt for so long. It was sort of embarrassing! Here she was crying about it and not even looking Scaramouch in the eyes, hiding her flushed face and tired eyes... No, she should be. She should talk more about this, shouldn't she? This was... such a big thing. Important, too. The desire to not mess this up, to keep them both happy... she wanted to share as much joy and happiness with this robot--no, this man--as he made her feel.

Finally, finally she let go, his coat undamaged but crinkled a bit from her grasp. Again, the kerchief she had in her chest was removed and placed to her eyes, wiping away tears, happy tears, and she sniffled just a bit more, making sure her nose was clean and clear. It took a moment, blue eyes purposely avoiding his cyan diodes until they finally met once more, her expression soft and loving. "..." Lunette could say nothing as she just looked at Scaramouch, a smile on her face that didn't seem to go away, even when she was hiding. "... M-my cheeks hurt..." she mumbled, quietly giggling as her hand reached out and gave his chin a gentle pet.

What should she even say? What could she even say? There was a lot that could escape her mouth, but it would most likely become mumbled and hushed. Lunette was just so overcome with... love... deep love... warm and comforting love... her mind was probably too jumbled to correctly speak anything. It was a miracle 'my cheeks hurt' came out so clearly. Instead, her intention was just to look at him. Look at this handsome and sweet metallic gentleman that... made her so happy... Oh no, the tears. They were trying to break through again! Lunette didn't let them, though, holding them back just a bit longer... her eyes were so tired of crying, even if it was good crying.

With no words coming through still, Lunette decided to do something else! Leaning forward and sitting up a little more, the feline gently pressed her lips to his, her hand still stroking and carressing the side of his face. Metal may not be safe to consume or lick or kiss... but really, she didn't care. It felt good to kiss him. It felt right! This lasted for a few minutes, never pressing too hard or forcibly against him... it was just a gentle, loving and precious kiss.

When finished, Lunette moved her head back a few inches before letting her nose rub against his, eyes closing for just a moment, letting them rest. "S-sorry... for being quiet..." words finally came out, and they were a normal pitch, too! No more mumbling. "I just... I'm not really sure... what to say or do...?" A weak laugh escaped her, eyes opening once more. "I think I'm still trying to uhm... process..." Surely that was something Scaramouch could understand. Even during this time of processing, though, she could move away. Couldn't stop petting or nuzzling... it was always so hard to break away from him...

What else could she do except admire the person she loved... so much...
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 15

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Fri May 19, 2017 10:45 pm

It did feel right, didn't it?

Correct. Good. Amazing. Fantastic. Real. It was all this and more, but why not simply let the moment - their moment - be?

No unnecessary words, no impish shenanigans... They merely sat and embraced one another in complete silence, savoring the warmth and closeness of their bodies for as long as they could. It was okay if Lunette lost her voice and couldn't look up at him. It was okay if she cried, if she felt embarrassed, and if she was tired. No matter what happened - no matter what - the android was simply delighted to share this beautiful, intimate journey with her. It was naive, dangerous even, but Scaramouch loved her as much as any old, battered robot could. She may not understand his desire for her ownership, but so long as she admired him with those gorgeous, blue eyes and made him feel as if he was the luckiest hunk of junk in the whole wide, world... that was honestly all he ever wanted. To just be cherished and needed, and to know that he could bring her happiness. God, the way Lunette stared into his optics and smiled...

Metal fingers rubbed softly into the Anitra's strained cheeks, perhaps hoping to alleviate the pain she felt. He said nothing, not even when they shared an innocent kiss for all those breathless minutes, and saw no reason to until Lunette had at last found her words.

"S-sorry... for being quiet... I just... I'm not really sure... what to say or do...? I think I'm still trying to uhm... process..."

Fans quietly whirred in their sockets.

Those same metal lips that gave her butterflies pressed softly against Lunette's head, the android 'breathing' into her silky hair. "It's okay," he whispered. Really, it was. Emotion filled in for where the spoken tongue could not; sometimes, that was all one needed. Machines were sadly... different, however, and Scaramouch's directives were far too compelling to ignore. She must be so tired... He could see the fatigue in her eyes, her smile, her voice. Tonight was supposed to be carefree and light, but still there had been tears. Tears of unbridled joy, but tears nevertheless. What the Anitra needed now was rest. Gingerly, the robot massaged the back of Lunette's neck and smiled. "Why don't you hop back into bed and rest, 'kay? Lemme do the cleanin' up for once and then I'll join you." It may not be a suggestion she liked, but there was no reason fighting it.

Scaramouch even sweetened the deal. "We could curl up together and cuuuuuddle~!" Didn't that sound just heavenly, Lunette? Look~! You were even in your pajamas already and sported the sleepy stare to match. And who knows? Maybe if she was a good kitty and didn't fuss, he might reward her womanly fantasies by being naked, too~! It that wasn't enticing for Lunette, then the robot didn't know what was.
    Lunette
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Sat May 20, 2017 6:27 pm

It was hard to describe just how Lunette felt at that moment, especially to those who haven't felt such strong connections to another ever, or in the longest of times. It was so hard for Lunette to even properly think, her mind abuzz with so many thoughts, yet they weren't shoving their way out to be said. They were quiet and just lingering, but there were so many. Like a lot of bees working in the hive. One thought did happen to buzz louder than the others, however...

Soul mate, that's it~

I think I gave up on a soul mate a long time ago...

Terrible love life or not, you can't just casually say you've given up on a soul mate...!

She had, though. Once Rorik had disappeared all those decades ago... she had given up on love. Even when she felt close to others, before on Ahn'Imret, or here on the Breach... Dating. Finding love. Being with someone. It was all honestly pushed aside and forgotten. Better left forgotten, Lunette had thought. That's why she tried not to get close to Veskur, despite his loving advances and care, or Fear's brother, despite her wanting to help him open up more. There just wasn't... anything there. She thought there may have been, before. Looking back... no one had really made her question any of this. No thought provoking, heart-to-heart conversations in regards to love and loss... no physical feelings of attraction, chest burning or butterflies that tickled inside her body...

Maybe soul mates did exist.
    Something about that word made her sick, but that was just because of memories, most of which she pushed deep deep down and tried to forget about. Lunette let out a soft snicker, barely audible, at the thought. Scaramouch would probably tell her to let it out instead of hiding it, but she couldn't right now. Not yet. Instead... she just wondered. Wondered if, maybe, a soul mate was real. It sure felt real, right about now, her fingers attempting to interlock with the robot's own slender and smooth fingers, his other hand tenderly rubbing the back of her neck.

Why don't you hop back into bed and rest, 'kay?

His voice broke her out of the thoughts, tired eyes looking up to his. "Oh, darling... I couldn't ask you to do that..." Always trying to clean up after her--or anyone, for that matter--was nice and all, but the thought of Scaramouch leaving, even for just a few minutes, made her chest hurt, and not in the burning way. But! He was dead-set on doing things, even if she didn't want him to, and asking otherwise would be a rather pointless endeavor. If Lunette were stronger in that moment, she would take the dishes herself, but... indeed, she was tired. Perhaps not sleepy, but drained of most her energy. And with her meal currently digesting, she did sort of... feel ready for another nap. Cats, man. Always sleeping!

It took her another moment to agree, but... "okay... I'm--" nope! Don't say sorry. There was no reason to say it. "... Thank you. I'd... like to cuddle with you..." Lunette's eyes closed as she gave Scaramouch a sincere smile, letting him know she wouldn't resist or disagree. It was all him, baby~

"I always love curling up with you~" A soft chirp escaped her before she finally pulled away, collecting the dishes and stacking them carefully together along with the utensils. "It was all very good...! Everyone did such a great job... I'll have to hug each of them when I see them again..." Her tired smiled never wavered as she held the plates and, almost reluctantly, handing them off. "... You can use the door, o-okay? You don't... need to go out the window again." The musical bot may be greeted with a raised eyebrow from Collins and a dumb thumbs up by Boon, but hey! At least there wouldn't be a need to scramble around like a squirrel, right?

"I'll... be here!" Not like she'd leave, anyway! Not when there was cuddling to be done...

Maybe then, they could actually discuss things instead of her just... trailing off and making things weird.
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Sun May 21, 2017 4:57 pm

"Oh, darling... I couldn't ask you to do that..."

True, Lunette couldn't - he still wanted to, however. "Lulu, you're tired."

To him, it made sense. She had been crying, she had finished eating, and she just wanted to cuddle. As much as Scaramouch knew how Lunette enjoyed doings things herself (and he would never take her autonomy away), this time it was non-negotiable. Making her get up, especially in that captivating nightgown of hers, wasn't the kind (or romantic) thing to do. He happily accepted the dirty dishes when offered and pressed an innocent smooch between those beautiful, tired eyes. Look at Lunette, not wanting to hand off those plates. "Mwah~! Let the robot be a robot for once~!" he teased. Like, seriously, babe. Robots were created for the sole purpose of servitude. That's just how it was! "If they were mine, I'd just toss 'em out the window and gather the pieces later, but~!" But, they weren't Scaramouch's and he knew better than to mistreat anything Kev and spookums owned.

Miraculously, the Anitra didn't put up a fuss and the robot savored his small victory, a single had balancing all the dishware. "Oh, I can use the door, huh~?" The look Scaramouch shot Lunette's way was nothing short of cheeky. "Why thank you for the permission, massa~! This unit won't forget massa's kindness, oh no, massa~!" Of course he was gonna use the door, silly! Leaping out the window like the impudent fool he was might see a few of these dishes chipped, so...

Ruby heels clicked as the android rose, Scaramouch wiping her cover and sheets free of crumbs. Nobody liked the sensation of crumbs in their bed. "I'll be back, don't worry!" he assured. And yes, she will be there. Where else was she gonna be~? The grinning charlatan was kind enough to cut Lunette some slack, winking instead. "Alright~! And hey - don't worry about fallin' asleep on me, 'kay?" When it came to naps and cats, Scaramouch was no dummy. Never get between a cat and a good place to curl up and snooze. Anywho, these dishes weren't gonna clean themselves! With a playful wiggle of his fingers and a dainty twirl of his feet, the robot stooped beneath her doorway and exited stage left, heels echoing down the second story hall and soon down the stairs.

Clik...! Clik...! Clik...!

And guess who he spotted along the way to the kitchen sink? "Hi, Boon~! Hi, Collins~! Whatcha guys doin' down here, eeeeeavesdroppin'~?" Don't tell him you weren't, because you both so totally were. It's what the robot would do if he were in their shoes~!
    Lunette
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Mon May 22, 2017 8:12 am

Let the robot be a robot for once~!

How many times a day had Scaramouch reminded everyone around him that he was a robot? More than she could count, by this time. And while it was annoying to have things taken from her when she felt it her duty and sense to clean up her messes... it was nothing that could be stopped. The plates were taken from her, hands lazily releasing them as they fell into her lap. Lunette merely smiled at the thought of Scaramouch tossing dishes out the window so nonchalantly, though.

That smile kind of shifted into a blank expression, not understanding what "massa" meant or what he was even trying to do, the (racist) joke lost to the feline. Letting that go (for now), Lunette blinked and came out of her thought(ful?) stupor, smile slowly returning. "I... I'll try not to fall asleep on you..." Try, she said. Remember that! Hand rising from her lap, her index and middle finger touched her lip before motioning forward, Lunette blowing Scaramouch a kiss as he left. Ears twitched, listening to the heels click against the floor until they faded. Lunette removed the robe she wore, letting it hang on the bed post, then pulled the sheets up from underneath her as she returned her head upon the pillow, blankets rolling up to her chest and nearly covering her face. Tired eyes stared up at the ceiling, slowly drooping more and more with each passing thought...

This is a good thing. It's a little fast, but... it feels right. Focusing on the positives was the best thing to do, each thought ending in such a way, trying to keep the sadness and negativity from herself. She was so very tired of always thinking the worst, and having felt such happiness... it'd just be stupid to keep inviting those thoughts in. It will be wonderful... I will make him the happiest he's ever been... Her smile grew, eyes finally closing as her nose scrunched, chest still ablaze. As happy as he makes me...

Clik...! Clik...! Clik...!

"Hm..." Looked like the robot was coming down the stairs again. Always getting in through another means than the front door, Collins assumed it was to avoid being stared down. It's not like Scaramouch was the only person to receive that sort of greeting whenever they came in, he wasn't particularly moe special than anyone else. It could also be assumed the acrobatics and sneaking in were just more ways to keep Lunette's fancy and attention, but this was all assumptions, and it wasn't like the gargoyle was going to ask, nor the daemon. Not at all.

The two had been at the bar, just sitting and taking shots for themselves, a tad bored of the slow evening. The only time they bothered to move was when the musical android greeted them and teased of eavesdropping as he made his way to the kitchen, to which the two glanced at each other and then followed him inside. "Yes, actually." One point to the Scatbot! "And we'd like to say one thing..."

The robot would soon find himself lifted from the ground as Boon gripped the back of the peacoat, that usual grin no where to be seen on his fuzzy mug as Collins pressed the tips of his fingers against one another, looking Scaramouch up and down. "You know, we like it here. We like our jobs. We like the people, and we're pretty content." The gargoyle paused for a moment, casually walking around the captive android and eying him like a freshly caught trout, "and the last time Miss Lunette tried to be close to someone, you already know what happened, I'm sure. Well... we don't want that to happen again. It was bad for us, having nothing to do and living at the inn, but it was worse for her, far worse... kind of heart-breaking, honestly." Sad would be another, proper word to use, but it felt a little too rude, wouldnt you think? Collins kept his words as innocent as possible, but still straight to the point.

"If something happens, and it all ends fine, that'd be just great, wouldn't it? But, sometimes, things don't end so nicely as one would hope..." There was that glare, just a small sharp one. "... See, that's where Boon and I will come in. To clean up the mess. I'm sure you're picking up what I'm throwing down." It must've been hard for Collins to say that last bit, a hint of bile tickling the back of his throat as his nose crinkled slightly. Snapping his fingers, Boon gently released the coat from his grip, those ruby heels touching the floor safely and without a scratch on his person, his smile returning, though just a hint of it. "We'll clean the plates and leave them out for you later. You should go back up there."

The gargoyle lightly huffed once more before exiting the kitchen, returning to his post at the bar. Boon stayed just a tad longer, scratching the side of his face with a somewhat guilty smile. "Ya know, I'd hate t' hurt ya, and I don't think yer the kinda guy to do somethin' like break Miss Lulu's heart..." he admitted, sounding rather genuine and hopeful, "so I hope this works out fer th'both of ya." Cause if it didn't... boy, it would sure suck if those big mitts of his were to bash that nice plating!

Pat pat!
    Boon gave Scaramouch some gentle pats of encouragement along with a thumbs up and his signature big doofy grin, "now git back up there~!" He'd take care of the dishes--it was something to do, at least, other than getting stupid drunk with Collins.
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Mon May 22, 2017 10:13 am

How many times a day had Scaramouch reminded everyone around him that he was a robot? As many times as he could fit into a day. Why? Because of simple gems like the one about to give the android a rude (and unappreciated) awakening in the kitchen. By the time those flashy ruby heels clicked against tiling and Scaramouch was mere steps away from the sink, a post he came to enjoy each and every shift, his processors had already pieced everything together. It was kinda hard not dissecting all the clues and coming up with a reasonable conclusion, y'know? It was hard enough trying not to overthink, let alone panic.

Boon... Collins... He sensed them zeroing in on him even without so much as shooting a glance their way. They had waited until he was isolated... vulnerable. There was nowhere to run; the kitchen, though a place of comfort and familiarity, was also the perfect spot for a blind ambush. A quiet exhale left the robot's fans as his previous elated mood (and smile) fell, Scaramouch halting in his tracks with optics closed. He accepted his inevitable fate. Like, what else could a weakened robot do?

Shakedown in three... two...

Yoink!

"You know, we like it here. We like our jobs. We like the people, and we're pretty content."

Scaramouch bit his tongue; he just hated keeping mum, but... Dainty feet hovered above the ground, limp.

They were threatening him. They were threatening him. Incredulity, resentment, betrayal, heartache... The robot said nothing. He revealed nothing. As Collins stood there, perhaps reveling in his authority and with Boon as his torpedo, Scaramouch gave neither the satisfaction of knowing how he felt. Optics simply remained trained on the gargoyle and analyzed every facet of Collins' body language and tone. What he said... What he didn't... What he wanted to... They were threatening him, yes. And while Scaramouch could appreciate their loyalty for Lunette and how they waited until the right moment to strike, he just... he just...

Everything was over as soon as it had began with a crisp snap of the bartender's stone fingers. Oh pardon him, the shot caller's. Collins didn't so much as receive a glare out of the android, but Boon... The very instant Scaramouch's heels reunited with the earth and he no longer hung in the air like a piece of meat, he quietly pivoted to face the taller demon and blankly... stared.

"Ya know, I'd hate t' hurt ya, and I don't think yer the kinda guy to do somethin' like break Miss Lulu's heart... so I hope this works out fer th'both of ya."

The android couldn't keep his grievances hush any longer. "Or else you'll take me for a ride, break me into itty-bitty pieces, and then sell me for my weight in scrap. I know, babe, I... know." This wasn't anything new for the scatting assassin; it's the fact his coworkers had thought this was necessary that stung Scaramouch deeply. His value and esteem on the workplace totem pole had been successfully cemented after this little "display", even if a naive part of him wanted to consider them all friends. Stupid him, he guessed. Now the android knew better.

This is why he reminded everyone of his predetermined role in the world.

Enough of that, however. Subtle (or not subtle) warning that Scaramouch better watch himself, the robot hadn't lost an ounce of his determination and feelings for Lunette. He was a little miffed, but such feelings will dissipate in time. He gently offered the dirty dishes to Boon and even returned the daemon's thumbs up - if a tad... stiffly. "Thanks," was all he could manage. Hey, the guy had just been intimidated. What was Scaramouch supposed to do, smile and wave everything off like it was harmless tea parlor gossip? The moment he could abscond from the kitchen and his "coworkers", he took it. And boy did he take it. Ever seen a robot power-walk at the speed of sound? It was guaranteed to make even a certain blue hedgehog jealous. His ruby heels - Clik...! Clik...! Clik...! - hopped so fast up those stairs, it was unbelievable. And he didn't slow down until there was an entire level and a sturdy door between himself and the two below. Not like that would matter...

He was safe in Lunette's room, at least. They wouldn't come up here and pull any fast ones, not if they liked their fingers intact and their genitals recognizable. But... But what if something happened? What if she changed her mind? About him? About them? What if she really did get hurt? What... then? "Mmmmm..."

No.

No, don't think about it. Don't think about any of it. Lunette wouldn't do that. She wouldn't let them abduct him and... and... "N-Not right now. Please, not right now..." It was a halfhearted plea to himself more than anything. Tonight was supposed to be a happy one - it still is! So those two chuckleheads downstairs were trying to flex their muscles; they were also bored ex-highwaymen with not much else to do. It'll blow over. Things'll return to normal and they could all just get on with their lives as if nothing had happened. No harm, no foul. Peeeeerfectly normal. Ha ha, yeah! Y-Yeah... "..."

With a drained sigh, Scaramouch peeled himself off the door and softly returned to Lunette's side. Aww, look at her... all curled up and cocooned in her blankets with a smile. Unwitting mob boss or not, the sight was precious. He gently stroked the Anitra's head and decided it was better to let Lunette sleep. "Ya fluffy log~!" the robot teased, holding back a snicker.

What did he say about cats and naps, huh?

By now all his jitters from minutes earlier had ran their course and Scaramouch sat upon the bed's edge, mindful not to wake her. "Hmph, the nerve of those dicks..." No, he wasn't going to sugarcoat it. Not this time. Metal digits fiercely worked to undo the gold laces of his boots; the robot's harmless way of letting off steam. "And here I thought we had somethin' special... Tch! Scaramouch, you tin-plated bimbo; this is what ya get for bein' such a damn fool." And it wouldn't be the first or last time he let his guard down on Portal Breach, either. Sad, sad, sad... But hey, them's the breaks, right?
    Lunette
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Mon May 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Unfortunately, to the two of them, this was a necessary exercise. Too much had they seen pain arise from the simplest of things, things that bothered Lunette to no end and made her suffer for it. And while the two did appreciate Scaramouch's presence and trust him far more than he probably assumed, it was just business--nothing personal. Had it been anyone else that chose to become close and intimate with their boss lady, they would've done the same thing. While Boon certainly felt guilty about hanging the robot up to dry and would most likely apologize sooner than later, it'd be a long time before an apology came out of Collins. Not that Scaramouch would want a "sorry" from either of them at this point, but at least one of them felt bad for being a jerk.

If Lunette knew what the two had done downstairs, their 'man-hoods' would be bent in a 90° angle with no remorse. Alas, for now, she knew nothing. The gentle pet along her head made her purr a bit, sinking deeper into the bed as her toes stretched out underneath the blanket. Yes, she was truly the fluffiest of logs. Lunette wasn't fully asleep, though, and she managed to open her eyes just a sliver to look back at Scaramouch as he mumbled things she wasn't sure of. Who was a dick...? Two dicks? Was he talking about--no, probably not. Lunette's ears perked forward a little, her tired eyes watching him and trying to make sense of what he was going on about. "...?" Leaning up from the pillow, hands on either side and supporting her weight, the feline let out a quiet "mew", as if trying to meekly catch the robot's attention.

"What's wrong...?" she asked, sitting up in a slouched position, arms slowly opening up to invite Scaramouch into a nice, safe hug. "Are you okay...?" Protection mode had been activated, however sleepy she was, and while the idea of watching Lunette flop out of bed and tiredly break Collins and Boon's unmentionables was undoubtedly hilarious to the android, the most she would do is just snuggle and cling to him protectively.
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Tue May 23, 2017 12:17 pm

No, he wasn't talking about Kev. Don't worry~!

Much to his chagrin, Lunette had in fact not been asleep as originally thought. Oops! Time to dodge a bullet. Scaramouch tensed at the unexpected meow and froze. "...U-Um!" Oh geeze, does he rat out his coworkers or does he do them a solid? She was right; it'd be hilarious watching the Anitra storm downstairs and turn her gutsy employees into screeching eunuchs. Would it be wise, though? As much as the android (and his bruised ego) would feel vindicated, the unfolding drama would probably - probably - strain his relations with Boon and Collins to the point of, well, no return. If those blockheads were psychic, they'd hear an unspoken grumble directed their way. You so owe me... Sigh, it was hard being the responsible coworker.

He pulled off both his boots and set them neatly aside, turning to embrace a sleepy Lunette. "Nothing's wrong~!" Scaramouch answered, hoping to ease her worries. "I just went to the kitchen and crossed paths with the guys, that's all. They were kind enough to wash the dishes for me! Er, well, Boon was. Collins was bein' a jerk as per the norm. And, uh... they really care about you." Cue the pause. "...They really, really care about you, Lulu." To the point of casually throwing around their weight, those assholes. A metal hand gently scratched behind her ears; this may or may not be a distraction to keep Lunette from worrying further. He did it out of love, though~! A-And fear, but mostly love. "I'm okay - honest! Why don't ya lay back down and get comfy, 'kay? I'll join ya in a sec." Once she complied (assuming the Anitra did), the android was free to remove his paddy hat and lightly - fwip! - toss it onto a chair as if it were a Frisbee. Tshhh! Remember that sound, Lulu? Remember how it filled your kitty heart with joy and wonder? Scaramouch did~! The memory earned a quiet chuckle out of him as he unfastened his belt and scarf, fingers twiddling with his pea coat's buttons.

Shocked? Don't be! He did tease the idea, after all.

As promised, Lunette soon found herself joined in bed and in the embrace of a warm, naked robot. Though, really, him being seen without his duds wasn't as groundbreaking as folks might think. Metal, shapely, and smooth all over... It wasn't like Scaramouch had anything scandalous showing. Two slender arms, two graceful legs, a torso and pelvis... It was just your average, typical humanoid-styled body. They say curiosity killed the cat, but would satisfaction bring her back~? He snickered at wasn't gonna explain why (Lunette would probably pinch him if he did). "Scoot over~! Just because you're a cat-lady doesn't mean you can hog 95% of the bed, Lulu." She might pinch him anyway for teasing, though!
    Lunette
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Tue May 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Lunette was almost asleep, but the thought of cuddling with Scaramouch had her a bit too excited to fall right asleep.

She took note of the hesitating, her tired eyes squinting even more. No one liked a tattle-tale, but if it was something actually important and worrying... She wanted to know! Luckily for the two dingles downstairs, Scaramouch was a gentleman and kept their little pow-wow mostly a secret as he embraced Lunette, her purring and wrapping her arms around him in return. They were being themselves, apparently, but the feline quirked a tired brow at the pause. They must've threatened him. Why else would the sweet robot be so... shooken. The thought made her ears flatten, but his touch brought them back upwards, her unhappy cringe turning into a smile. "I-if you say so..." She'd be talking to those two and wording things very carefully later on, but for now... she'd just enjoy this moment~

Letting go, Lunette watched the hat zip across the room and land in her reading chair, hearing the tshhh. A soft chitter escaped her, ears perking up at that glorious sound. She wasn't quite sure what exactly made it bring her such joy and wonder, but it was quite distracting. So much so that her eyes were so fixated on the hat, wanting to get up and tap it again for that noise, she didn't even notice Scaramouch removing his clothes. Had she, those eyes would be staring all a twitter at him instead.

"Nyu~" The fixation was broken as the smooth metal brushed against her, the feline instantly clinging to him much like a koala in a eucalyptus tree. "I might have wide hips but I don't take up that much space!" Only when it was stupidly hot outside did she bother sprawling out and claimed the entire bed for herself. Luckily, it wasn't that warm inside, a nice cool temperature for most to enjoy. But oh, the heated plating did feel nice... Lunette couldn't help herself as she snuggled up to Scaramouch's chest, her cheek rubbing against it as she always did, until her head finally found a restful spot, right underneath his. Her tail had wrapped around both of them underneath the blanket, as well, making it hard for an escape~

Gently rubbing her forehead beneath his chin, Lunette's purr grew quite loud, once again meshing with the technological sounds of faint beeps, whirrs and mechanics working beneath the smooth plating. It was nice plating! Nice enough for one of her arms to reach down to feel how perfect it felt beneath her fingers, so clean and soft to her touch...

"Thank you~... it means a lot to me that you're so attentive... I feel like I'm a bother, sometimes." Of course, Scaramouch wouldn't say that! He'd tell her otherwise, most definitely, but still... her constant desire for affection, especially from him. She wondered sometimes if it was a bothersome task or obligation. "I know I'm rather clingy... you can always tell me to stop if I get too annoying, okay...?" It'd hurt, but she'd rather him be honest and say 'not right now' than to have him suffer and do something he didn't want to do. While they had gotten better at understanding limits, she still often went over her boundaries. She knew this. And it had to stop.

But for now...
    This was fine. This much touching and cuddling was just what she wanted, and hoped that he wanted, too...
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Thu May 25, 2017 3:09 pm

Oh - oh...! Ohhhh, those ears were flattening! It seemed Lunette was smarter than the average house cat (of course she was~!), meaning a certain pair of numbskulls just might be suffering in the foreseeable future. Sorry, Boon and Collins - Scaramouch wasn't a miracle worker even if he claimed otherwise. Besides, they both deserved whatever foul business came their way. He may or may not be far, far away when Lunette descended upon her hapless victims, though. Sounded like fun, but Scaramouch was no dummy~!

But, yes... the touching was nice. It was extremely nice. How long had it been...?

Years.

Easily years.

Contrary to how he carried himself, genuine intimacy was not something the android did... lightly. Scaramouch flirted, yes. He flirted like it was going out of style and teased heartstrings with nary a care, but seldom did he truly expose himself for fear of being once again demoralized and enslaved. To relapse into a broken, worthless mess. It had been years because it took years; recovery didn't happen in the span of a single day. Was it then... foolish, perhaps? To engage in such deeply personal affection with an organic? To once again subject himself to the possibility of repeating a history better left forgotten? Of course it was; his algorithms screamed and glared every time Scaramouch so much as thought about Lunette. About Kev... Miss D... Bailey... Korra... the Doc and Knock Out... Those pesky 1s and 0s incessantly howled at everyone, but they especially disapproved of the Anitra. It was arrogant of him to willingly ignore the warnings and remain defiant, and yet the robot couldn't help but feel... optimistic. Lunette wouldn't... She wouldn't do what he secretly feared. The Anitra wouldn't abuse his mangled coding and force him to please others... to turn tricks and beat him should he fail some arbitrary, cruel quota. She'd take loving care of him, and wasn't that what every good robot yearned for?

It was worth the risk. She was worth the risk.

"Thank you~... it means a lot to me that you're so attentive... I feel like I'm a bother, sometimes. I know I'm rather clingy... you can always tell me to stop if I get too annoying, okay...?"

Cooling fans whirred and metal plates grew warm, her touch intoxicating. "Tch! It's kinda my job to be observant and respond accordingly~!" Note, Scaramouch didn't drop the 'R' word. She seemed to greatly dislike it, for some reason beyond his own. "And if you're clingy and annoyin', Lulu, then I'm a real boy and there's a Blue Fairy out there who's pattin' herself on the back." Translation: she was never a bother. If anything, Lunette was a breath of fresh air! Did she overstep her boundaries and put the carriage before the horse? Yes, sometimes. But the context was always innocent or easily forgiven - he trusted Lunette to show restraint where it counted the most. If he said 'no' (which was a hard concept in and of itself), the android had every faith that she'd respect his wishes. Everything was true in reverse.

"I actually like it when you're clingy~!" Because he was the same way, but Scaramouch wasn't about to disclose that aloud, oh no. The robot would rather lay there and gently work his metal fingers around Lunette's ears, massaging just the way she liked it.
    Lunette
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Sat May 27, 2017 5:51 am

Collins and Boon would find themselves lost in the woods soon enough. If they really wanted her forgiveness, they were gonna have to earn it...

I actually like it when you're clingy~!

Past relations told her being clingy was 'too annoying'. They didn't 'have time for that', but certainly had time for other acts of intimacy. Even when she would submit, it felt fine, for the time. It felt good to love another and be held, but it didn't last as long as she wanted. All Lunette would really want is to cuddle and feel loved and held tightly... sex was one form of intimacy, but it certainly wasn't the most important. It was just, unfortunately, the only form of 'love' most men had time to share with the Anitra. That would explain a few things... It was so nice that, here, she could be loving... clingy... caring. Lunette had learned over time when it was appropriate to show affection and sympathy rather than just trying to attach herself to someone constantly.

And yet...
    Here she was. Constantly attached to Scaramouch.
    The difference, however, was that he accepted and encouraged her touch. His touch. Touching in general. It was an important thing for her, feeling her lover in any physical form. Even a gentle brush against her cheek, or a tussle of her hair. Lover... Lunette let out a soft giggle at the word, her arms wrapped around Scaramouch's neck as she hid her face, soft muzzle fur tickled against the rivets of his neck. How long had it been since she even considered thinking of that word? Calling someone that?... Being so intimate, in the way she enjoyed best, with her 'special someone'...?

Decades.
    Nearly two centuries old, and it had been close to forty years since her last true relationship. There weren't many that came close, but all in all, they all were nothing more than friendships, some fading into acquaintances and a select few that just disappeared from her life.

Maybe that's why it felt strange for her that Scaramouch hadn't even been around for two full months and yet...
    She felt such a strong connection. It was almost scary how close she felt with him, just because of the strength of her love. Chest burning, stomach light, body craving his touch... Example, the wonderful scratching those metallic fingers did around her ears.

Was it because they were both so open and empathic, wanting to share their love and take care of others? Thinking about it... he was kind of like her, in that aspect. Obviously for different reasons, but... they were quite alike. It was possible that was one of the reasons. There had to be more, so many other thoughts, inquiries, concerns and dreams to share and talk about, but there was still plenty of time to talk about all of this. For now, Lunette was savoring the moment, being enveloped and pressed so safely and perfectly within the android's soft and warm body. It happened nearly every day, of course, and she thoroughly enjoyed those moments... in fact, any and every moment she was with him... But, right now? At this very moment?

This was special.

"... I love you... I love being so close to you, like this... When it's just you and me... I-I know that sounds kind of selfish, everyone else loves you, too..." Most everyone, at least. "... But I'm... really happy you..." Lunette paused, gulping and holding back tears, "... want to be with me..." Her hair brushed beneath the android's jaw, her cheek pressing against his neck, eyes closing. Her embrace increased in strength, but not enough to hurt him. Never enough to hurt him. She could... she'd never forgive herself if she ever hurt him...
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Sat May 27, 2017 8:20 pm

Lost in the woods and up the creek without a paddle? Yep, this is why he never got on Lunette's bad side. Scaramouch may tease and he may dance, even aggravate, but only a complete and utter fool would be stupid enough to bet against the Anitra's incredible strength. He'd rather wash dishes and stay in one piece, thank you.

"I love you... I love being so close to you, like this... When it's just you and me... I-I know that sounds kind of selfish, everyone else loves you, too... But I'm... really happy you...

... want to be with me..."

See, he didn't understand this. He did not, 100% understand why someone like Lunette, who was just the sweetest (and sexiest) lil' thing in all the world, would ever be plagued with such crippling low self-esteem. The question should really be: who wouldn't wanna be with her? She was kind, loving, cute, mischievous, kinky... If anything, it was Scaramouch who felt blessed and not the other way around. But, then again, organics back home considered robots to be little more than 'nuts and bolts'; as soulless tools who were as easily built as they were expendable. In a world like that, he'd feel blessed to have any loving owner. Every self-respecting robot would.

Metal plating lightly groaned beneath her stiffening embrace; a pinch at the most. "It's not selfish at all." His reassurance was quiet, but it spoke volumes. It was... true, yes. A lot of the organics here (and a narcissistic mech) had taken a quick likening to Scaramouch. Who didn't, babe~? He was fast-talking, smooth, flirtatious... When it came to effortless schmoozing and working his way into people's hearts, there was no 'bot better than him. It's what made Scaramouch such a captivating entertainer - a 'tin man' who could walk, talk, and be like them. Organics couldn't help but lower their guard around a smiling, dancing and singing mechanical fool. It made being an assassin easy, as easy as wasting an afternoon beating his figurative gums, but it just didn't scratch that itch. That itch that plagued all tin men: to love and be loved.

Except, it was hard loving an imitation. It was even harder, still, when the imitation knew it was nothing more than a replica.

As if on cue, the android curled around Lunette and heated up, coaxing her into a warm, peaceful respite. Everything the she liked - from the pressure of his fingertips to the temperature of his frame - was done with the sole purpose of pleasing the Anitra. Scaramouch wouldn't have it any other way.

"They may love me," he began softly, muttering into her silk tresses, "but they do not love me." The difference was minute and yet so profound. Fans whirred and machinery hummed as they laid closely in the quiet, arms intertwined. "...Lulu? D'ya remember how you asked if I could experience romantic feelings with anyone? Truly experience romantic feelings with anyone?" Scaramouch remembered. How could he not? When she asked that question, that impossibly unobtainable concept to the artificial, it had sent the boys down in processing for a frantic spin. How does a robot feel romantic? Why would a robot feel romantic? In truth, he couldn't answer these. Even with all of his processing might, Scaramouch couldn't even begin to grasp such inexplicably alien thoughts. He could, however, learn.

A metal hand carefully reached for Lunette's and pressed it gently upon his chest.

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. -- Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets, 1959." And there her hand remained beneath his; an echo of what had been said all those many, wonderful days past.
    Lunette
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Wed May 31, 2017 9:11 pm

They may love me, but they do not love me.

Heart-beat racing faster at the words, Lunette's fur on her chest fluffed up happily. If she could blushed any more, there would be a red tint to that snow-white fur all over with how good she felt, the sensation of butterflies tickling her stomach. Without responding,  the feline tucked herself closer into Scaramouch, as much as she could, craving his touch... heat... noises... "...Lulu?" Ears perked upwards, twitching at the tip before she opened her eyes, staring up at the android with a soft expression. "Yes, Mochi...?" Ahh, her question from before... that was nearly two weeks ago, but she wasn't surprised Scaramouch remembered it. Robot, after all~ Nodding gently, fur tickling his plating and rivets, the exact moment came to her mind as she remembered...

... Have you ever felt any romantic feelings towards anyone before... without it being programmed or forced?

Whoa, talk about a loaded question... It really activates my almonds.

"Nyehee..." A catty snicker escaped her scrunched up maw, delicate fingers stroking the back of his metallic head, touching and feeling every indention and bolt sensually. The question in general had stumped the android for at least a minute or so, trying to process it and answer as unequivocally as possible. From his explanation, as she recalled nearly word for word, it left him... confused. Confused, but happy, to feel something that made no sense, yet made complete sense...? To most, it would probably sound like words being spat out from a drunken individual or someone with no social skills, but to Lunette? She understood it. Perfectly...

Those thoughts were confirmed as her hand was taken and gently placed upon Scaramouch's chest, her eyes focusing on his, ears wiggling at his utterance that caused a shiver to tickle her spine. The quote was accurate in describing the feelings they both shared so deeply, it would be impossible for her to respond without messing up along her own words. Instead, Lunette remained silent, her fingers delicately pressing into his chest and creating small circles. Eyes closing, her lips once again came into contact with his, the taste of metal and aluminum never bothersome, never deterring. It mattered not to her what he was made of--the only thing that mattered was that he loved her as much as she loved him, and that was all she wanted, and all that could be asked for.

Mechanical whirs and throaty purrs filled the quiet room, intertwining into a symphony of vibrations and ambiance. For once, there was nothing going through Lunette's mind, no words or thoughts. Love was what she focused on, the feeling of his and wanting to share her own, both of them feeding each other's needs and cravings for companionship so perfectly... A sigh escaped her, a very content and dreamy sigh. "I love you... and I will remind you of that every single day~..." And she would, for now and however long he would have her, even if that meant forever. Forever was just fine with her... they both had all the time in the world.
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:51 pm

This was a good feeling.

This was a good feeling.

It was illogical. It was shockingly naive and perhaps foolish, but the android didn't care. No matter how loudly his belligerent algorithms screamed and pleaded to see reason, their unerring numbers and complex formulae judiciously sound, Scaramouch felt such arguments... empty. How could inanimate calculations liken to that of Lunette's racing heart? The flushing of her skin? Or the genuine, sensual caresses of her delicate fingertips? No, they couldn't. They could never, and that is why he cherished their intimacy all the more. The Anitra's snickering might as well have been a siren's song, her words ambrosia. As for Lunette's gentle kiss? Well, that was better left to the imagination.

"I love you... and I will remind you of that every single day~..."

Fans droned quietly. "I like the sound of that~!" Who wouldn't? In true cat-like fashion, the robot weaved his long, loooong limbs between Lunette's and ensconced her within a protective metal shell, perhaps hoping in his own way to ensure the Anitra's safety. Warm, light, not at all resilient to overwhelming physical tension... Still, it was the thought that counted. A pleasant heat spread throughout Scaramouch's chassis; one of several features Lunette enjoyed very much. "I love ya too, Lulu, I love ya too..." He carefully rested a metal cheek atop her silky mane and matched Lunette's sigh. What wonders did life have in store for them? What joys, what sorrows? Tomorrow... A month... A year... Forever... No matter the course and its duration, they will sail through the future's uncharted waters together and savor every moment; was there truly any other way? A mechanical hum reverberated within Scaramouch's frame and his servos eased. It was time for... rest. Yes, rest. Tonight had been an emotional roller coaster of tears and pent-up energy. They would both benefit from a breather. Tomorrow, when all jitters subsided, they could take the next step of their relationship in unison. What a lovely idea...

Smiling, the android at last powered down his optics and entered a light, sorely-needed peace of mind, his thoughts drifting to happier, fluffier things.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:43 pm