Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Re: A Question About Halloween (Done)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:04 am

Listening to that Dominick figured that she had a good point about that. "Hmm, you know I didn't think of that before. That is a good idea. Maybe we can tell everyone about it once our little skit is over with."

Sensing her return the kiss he continued to smirk and pulled her next to him to deepen it. But just as he did he started to feel Damascus as he begged for his turn at attention. When the cat was nudging his head in between theirs he felt Nyreena pull away with a giggle and watched as she gave the cat a scratch on the head while nodding in agreement with a smile. "Indeed. After all we can't forget about him when it comes to affection."

Reaching up and scratching Damascus underneath his chin he glanced down at the rolls that made his stomach growl a bit and he glanced at Nyreena. "So, should we dig into the treat you brought for us or let it go cold?"
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:04 am

Hearing him agree him agree Nyreena nodded in agreement with Dominick. "That's a good idea. Once everyone has calmed down we can tell them about our idea so that we can all help each other."

The moment that Damascus felt his head being scratched he quickly let out a deep and pleased purr at the show of affection. Then as he felt the underside of his chin being scratched he leaned into it and purred louder than before, loving every minute of it. Seeing that Nyreena laughed a bit harder and gave him a sweet kiss to the side of his head. "My sweet kitty, you always know how to keep the mood as bright as ever with your silly antics."

Then looking down at the rolls herself she realized she almost forgot about them. Giving Dominick a happy nod she reached down and quickly got a roll cut and spread some butter inside before handing it over to him before making one herself and taking a bite into it. "Mmm, this is so much better than I thought it was going to be. Now, all that's left is to get ready for one of the best nights of our life."
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 5

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:05 am

"I agree. I know that we're not always going to be side by side so knowing that our friends and comrades will have my back just in case it does happen will make me feel much better."

Watching as Damascus leaned into the affection he was giving the feline the dhamphir chuckled at that. Then hearing as the cat purred louder than before he chuckled a bit more at how much he was enjoying it.

Seeing that Nyreena was quickly diving into the rolls he watched as he made one for him first and gladly accepted it then waited for her to make one herself. Letting her take the first bite he took one from his own and nodded in agreement. "Agreed. This is absolutely delicious. And quite true. I'm sure by the end of the night we will have made it the best All Hollow's Eve in years."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:07 pm