0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

dark corridors

Post by Springtrap on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:28 am

December 17th | 19:23 | Year 8

Springtrap wandered around the back streets of the city, not bothering to leave such areas simply due to the look he got from people. Was it because of his appearance or his scent...? Whatever the reason, it bothered him that others would stare. Staring... staring... it irked him. Why did people have to stare so? He was by no means a beautiful piece to gawk and awe at, but it would be nice if people would... not draw attention to himself. But it didn't matter for now, as he kept away from everyone and stayed in the darkness...

A metal hand brushed against the brick of a building, resting against it as his grey eyes seemed to glare out from the alleyway and to the sidewalk and street. People weren't out right now, as the snow fell and the temperature dropped, the only way of knowing how cold it was by the lesser ability of movement Springtrap experienced. The flickering light of a lamppost, decorated with a wreath, caused the robot to squint and become irked by the staticy noise it emitted with each flicker. If he could sigh, he would. Slumping against the building, he slid down and curled up into a ball, looking like a homeless individual stuck out in the cold.

"what do i do"

Quiet mumbling and clicking came from within his frame, head tilting forward and resting on his knees. What could he do? There was a feeling of... longing. Longing to do something, but he couldn't pinpoint what it was. Definitely not bring joy to children, he hated that so much. The way they stared and yelled and threw disgusting food and substances around and made a mess... Sickening. Why did children exist.

Stretching the tattered fabric he wore over his frame-looking feet, Springtrap huddled up more, and looked like a body bag. It was terrifying probably to those walking by who bothered to glance, but he didn't care. He just... spaced out. Tried not to think. Tried to just... see what would happen.

MOOD MUSIC:
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: dark corridors

Post by Springtrap on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:36 pm

"hng"

Boy, this dirt sure was interesting.

Not really.

It had been at least two hours since Springtrap settled on the ground near the street, and within that, a nice pile of snow covered the ground around him... and also on him. While it wasn't hard to shake it off or at least attempt to stand up... at the moment, he had no reason to move. There was always that abandoned little place in the outer district he claimed as 'home' but it didn't really feel like it. The sound of cars passing by or kids walking and laughing loudly didn't comfort him. If he could recall any kind of noise he truly missed, it was...

"the electronic video cabinets"

The Arcade. Something about hearing those beeps and boops was nice. Familiar. Sure, he played a guitar and there was music around, but damn that music was horrendous. Just for kids. That was problem. But the arcade had music that sounded digital and enhanced and just better all around. Maybe he'd find something similar here, hang around it... surely there was no law against that.

"wait"

"that is loitering"

Eh, he'd deal with the consequences when it came around.

"fuck the law enforcers"

Yeah!

It'd be nice to get up now, but Springtrap stayed where he was and closed his eyes instead. His body let out a low, metallic groan as he went limp, as if falling asleep. It sounded as if there was wheezing coming from within his frame, but that couldn't be right...

Springtrap is currently "shut down" and vulnerable.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 25

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    300/300  (300/300)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:06 pm

With a happy humming and the sound of snow crunching beneath her boots, a young teenager came jogging down the sidewalk. She was dressed warmly, definitely moreso than the animatronic that laid huddled beneath a cloak. Kyoko was perhaps too young to be out so late by herself, but she was more than capable of handling herself. A warm cup of hot cocoa lay clasped between her hands, and every so often the young girl took a sip. Bits of snow collected on her bangs stubbornly. Slowing to a stop, she brushed it off with a huff. "Shoulda worn a hat..." The redhead grumbled sorely. A brief shiver went down her spine as the frost touched her fingertips. Scratch that, maybe a hat and gloves. But it wasn't like she could freeze to death or anything!

Kyoko resumed her walk, more mindful of the cocoa in her hands this time. She warmed her fingertips against the styrofoam as she glanced around the street. How close was she to the inn? Agh, this is what happens when you stay out too late in December. Spying some familiar scenery, the redhead was about to continue her path home when a strange sound reached her ears.

Wheeeeeze...

Brows furrowed quizzically. With only her hearing to guide her, Kyoko continued down the street and eventually found the source! There, huddled in an alley, was some sort of vague shape under what might have been a blanket! The body was limp, and the snow nearly camouflaged them entirely. If she hadn't heard the wheeze, Kyoko might have thought it to be a bag of garbage or something! Stepping closer, she reached for what might have been shoulders and gave them a shake with her free hand. "Hey, mister...?" Probably some poor, homeless bum. "You'll freeze your ass off out here, mister! Get up!"
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Springtrap on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:46 am

Well, he was technically garbage. So Kyoko was not far off.

Whatever state Springtrap was in, it was not quite sleep and yet, not quite conscious. It was in-between, and though he heard very little outside of his own chassis, he could hear something small and resonating. Where was it coming from, he didn't know, but it was very quiet... very faint... it sounded weak... and childish. The words weren't intelligible, but it bothered him so, like a hornet buzzing around angrily inside his head. It was so hard to move... so hard to hear... hard to see... If he had to guess, it was a repressed memory of a child, a little brat at the restaurant... there were a lot of kids he didn't like that were bratty, screaming loudly and making messed for the employees to clean.

The worst was when they would shriek right next to him, throwing disgusting food or unknown objects that would get stuck in his joints or cause his paint to fade... and left to never be cleaned. Never washed or cleaned or even taken care of manually. Springtrap hated it. Those fucking brats... uncaring, destructive, loud and obnoxious.

"Hey, mister...?"

Ears twitched, snow dropping off of them as his body groaned loudly with each small movement.

"You'll freeze your ass off out here, mister! Get up!"

"what"

Springtrap's eyes turned on and lit the area a small bit as they creaked, glancing to the girl that shook his shoulder. She was wearing something that didn't look very warm, holding a cup in her free hand as the other was nudging him awake. Freeze his ass off, she said. "my posssss-terior will not freeeezzzzze as organicsssss do" he said, voice a little crackly from inactivity and the cold. "small deviantttt, it is late to bbbbe ooooout and ttttttoo cold for your fleshy bbbbbody... why are you out here ssssso late?" he inquired, voice faltering every few words. It sounded as if it were glitching, a few small sparks emitting from his neck.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    300/300  (300/300)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:51 am

Appendages atop the figure's head twitched about, Kyoko's efforts seemed to have stirred the hobo awake! The strange ears made her frown in confusion, but not nearly as much as the eyes that flickered on! The light reflected off of the snow and bore into her eyes. "Whoa!" The redhead flinched back, leaning away while also bracing herself for an attack that never came. With eyes that may as well have been headlights, this obviously wasn't a human... In fact, it looked kinda like a robot bunny. She was so stunned by his appearance that it took her a moment to realize that he was speaking.

Definitely a robot, the voice was really tinny. He sounded kinda like a glitchy radio! The nickname was to her liking, the redhead smirking at the designation of 'small deviant'. "No kidding, I guess your metal butt won't freeze. But it might rust with all this snow!" This guy didn't exactly look or sound like he was a hundred percent okay... Then again, her only frame of reference for robots was Scaramouche. Shoving a hand into her pocket, the teenager took a long sip of her cocoa before answering the strange bunny's question. "Well, I work a night shift! And I wanted to get some cocoa. I don't have anybody to tell me not to go or to ground me, so I get to do whatever I wanna do. And I wanted to get hot cocoa!" Obviously, she had made the right choice. Kyoko glanced around the snow caked alley and frowned to herself. "I probably should have gotten more winter clothes, but eh...between you and me, I'm not a normal human anyway, so it doesn't matter!"

Her attention drifted back to the strange creature before her, covered in a blanket and huddling in this alley like a vagrant. Was this his home or something? The tip of her boot scuffed at the ground, nudging at the snow and drawing a little line into it. "Didn't mean to bug you or nothing...I thought you were a hobo about to become a popsicle. Do you sit in this alley often?" Despite how much 'robot stuff' there was in the media Kyoko consumed, the redhead wasn't exactly sure what was normal for robots, especially the animal kind. All the robots she saw in anime kinda just combined into a giant robot and stuff! This was different!
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Springtrap on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:07 am

Aw shit, his vocals were glitching out. The cold had taken its toll on the inside of his frame, screwing up whatever was left working inside. The child did not seem to poke fun at it, however... which made him tilt his head slightly to the right. He was beyond deteriorated in his current state, rust just being a slight inconvenience at this point. The head tilted back to the left as the child explained she had a... job? She didn't look particularly old enough for actual labor, but he would not question the ethics here -- who was he to question ethics in general?

"your-r-r-r-r appear-r-r-r-r-anc-c-c-ce is that of normalc-c-c-c-y but you are n-n-n-not" he questioned, though it sounded far more like a statement. He wasn't going to inquire her as to what she meant, it wasn't his business. Instead, the child questioned whether he stayed in this alley often, and compared him to a hobo. Gripping his neck and squeezing it lightly, a guttural groan escaping the wires and tubing. "you did not place an insect on me," he stated in response to her "bugging" him. "i do not stay in this alley -- i am trying to find..."

Silence.

What was he looking for? The processors left working in his frame kind of... sparked out for a moment. His optics blinked very slowly as a hand brushed against his forehead. "fuck -- where was i going" Was it important. Was it for something. Why was he even here again? "i cannot remember at this current juncture -- i cannot answer" He'd remember eventually.

It probably wasn't important.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    300/300  (300/300)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:11 am

"your-r-r-r-r appear-r-r-r-r-anc-c-c-ce is that of normalc-c-c-c-y but you are n-n-n-not"

"Yep!" Kyoko confirmed, grinning widely and exposing a pair of pointy canines. The teenager was obviously proud of her strangeness, but she didn't bother to explain herself. If push comes to shove, maybe she'd show him firsthand. But, as it was, the robot seemed pleased enough with that explanation. The grin dropped at such a groan, brows furrowing. Yeesh, this guy looked and sounded awful. "What? ...Oh, that's not...that's just a saying." What a weird guy! He didn't even know what 'bugging' somebody meant? Oof. As for this alley, it definitely wasn't Springtrap's home. He had been on his way somewhere, but had decided to take a nap! At least, that was what the redhead had immediately decided for herself. "I like taking a nap between going places too, but alleys aren't good for those. Far too sticky and skeevy."

She waited with all the patience of a normal teenager, getting a little antsy as she waited to hear where he was heading. So when the rabbit had no answer, Kyoko couldn't help the fallen expression on her face. "Aaw..." Lame! Something was obviously up with this guy, but she had enough confidence in her strength and powers to stick by him for now. "Well, do you have a home? Or uh...maybe there's some sort of...robot...store? Maybe you were going to those places!" The magical girl offered, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly as she tried to imagine robot stuff. Seriously, what would a guy like this be doing all by himself?
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Springtrap on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:08 pm

Tried as he might, the automaton could not recall at the moment what he was doing out so late, and out in the elements in general. Robot store didn't even ping a hint sadly, and Springtrap only shook his head in response, "no i cannot recall" he stated and focused on the ground for a moment, lost in processing. A home, though? He... kind of had one? It was more of claiming a place that no one else was using and squatting in it... like a homeless person. Maybe he really was just a robo-hobo. "i have claimed a foot-hold," he explained a bit, optics wandering from the red-head to the street-lamps nearby, "in the outer reaches -- of the city"

There wasn't much he could do at the moment, being rigid and stiff from the cold and not remembering where to go. Robot store... he recalled the word again and it still didn't make anything pop up like a flag. It bothered him, not knowing where he was to go, or even where he was. Springtrap wasn't exactly advanced, and had no actual map or GPS or anything of the sort. Which would've been useful right about now... stupid humans.

Springtrap glanced back to the girl and 'blinked' slowly before speaking again.

"..."

"thank you for waking me" he said awkwardly. Had she not, he may have froze there permanently.

"it is time for me"

"to head back 'home'"

"for the time being"

Yes.
    This was the best course of action, he figured. It was too cold to keep wandering and, without recalling where he was even going, he'd just keep walking and walking until collapse.

"you are"

"a decent flesh-spawn"
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    300/300  (300/300)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:07 am

No recollections at all? Not even of where he could potentially be going? The redhead frowned to herself in thought. What a pickle. Talking with this strange guy made Kyoko appreciate the lack of memory issues she had. They seemed pretty inconvenient! Though with this guy being some sort of robot, maybe it was some sort of CPU problem? Like a computer! "A foot-hold? That's good, that's something!" Better than nothing! Location could be better, but she was sure that if this robot-dude had any other options, he'd take them over the outer district. Much like the other hobos. He must have had a cool fort made of cardboard.

Kyoko's gaze followed his, staring at the street-lamps. Snow delicately sprinkled over it, like bits of flour raining from the sky. The sight of it had her drawing the hot cocoa close to her chest, soaking up the warmth emanating from it. Feeling eyes of some kind on her, the redhead turned back to him. "You're welcome! I used to be homeless too, so I know it's kinda rough." Rougher with huge memory problems. Now that he'd been stirred awake, the robot guy wanted to go back to his home. The teenager was about ready to resume her own journey home! Still, she looked him up and down with a hint of skepticism. "Are you gonna make it home alright? Like...you do remember where your foot-hold is?" Might as well make sure... Maybe if she left early for a witch patrol, she could check some alleys for him?

Decent? Her? The redhead smirked, amused and touched. Maybe life on PB was making her go a little soft! "Thanks mister, I like being a decent flesh-spawn!" Kyoko gave him a thumb's up. "You're pretty 'on the level'!"
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Springtrap on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:29 pm

Yes, a foot-hold. It sounded much cooler than 'abandoned building ready to crumble any second', anyway. Had a better form to it. Made him sound like a monarch or something.

What a horrible thought.

Worse yet, as Springtrap struggled to remember where he was going before, his thoughts were snapped away as the red-headed girl stated she was once homeless as well. Homeless. A child homeless. It was... odd. Children were to not be homeless, they lived at home with their parents!... But as that connection finally managed to work its way into Springtrap's thought processors, he realized -- "oh -- apologies"

"but at least you are homed now"

Awkward.
    There was a motion beneath the cloak of one arm reaching for the other, imitating an awkward shoulder rub. Really, he wasn't fond of organics or humans or any of the sort, but the idea of a kid without parents or at least a place to stay was kind of... weird. Maybe uncomfortable. Whatever programming from his past was left, perhaps that's what was causing this feeling of empathy, if it could be considered such. But again, his thoughts were abruptly halted as Kyoko spoke, and caused another small pause to happen.

Processing...

"yes"

"i remember where my claimed shelter is"

"hand holding and escort are not required but"

He paused again.

"are appreciated"

Another awkward gesture happened as Springtrap's optics glanced back to the streetlamp, then the road itself. "i am called springtrap and i am located in the outer district" he said, as if confirming aloud. "if you happen upon my hovel -- you are welcome to enter" His voice cut out a bit at the last part, face doing its best to express something akin to an awkward child speaking to an adult.

After a stern nod and a brief staring at the road down the line, the animatronic creaked and groaned with each heavy step towards the outer district.

---

Springtrap has left the thread.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    300/300  (300/300)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:08 am

Oh, hm. The robot apologized for Kyoko's prior homelessness, which was unexpected! Not unwelcome, but... Well, it had been something she'd been used to. She knew she shouldn't have been homeless, shouldn't have had to resort to lying and stealing to survive day to day. But that was her reality, and the teenager didn't feel like she had the luxury to think about it! Even now, when things were better, she didn't like to dwell on the negatives of it. At least, not how it negatively affected herself. "It's no big deal. Like you said, I'm homed now!" And boy, did she love having her own place. An awkward silence settled between them, the redhead busying herself with a sip of her hot cocoa to avoid looking directly at him.

A small snort sounded from her at the use of the word 'hand-holding'. Nothing against this guy, but that just seemed kinda funny! Her, holding hands with an adult sized robot, as if she were the adult in this situation. "Alright! I believe ya." It's not like he'd have a reason to lie about that. Suitable satisfied, she gave the robot a toothy grin and a thumb's up! Well, Kyoko's good deed quota for today had been filled nicely. Find a robot, wake him up and keep him from freezing to death! Not a bad way to spend the night.

As Springtrap spoke, Kyoko kicked at a pile of snow lightly. Crunching beneath the toe of her boot, she nudged a little line through the snow as she listened. "Springtrap?" Robot-y. "I'm Kyoko Sakura, 'n thanks! I'm in the outer district a lot so, I'll probably run into you sometime!" What an awkward robot! Waving after him, the teenager waited until she could no longer see of hear the heavy robot before deciding to leave the alley behind. As she finally emptied her cup, the redhead chucked it into a nearby garbage can and began to make her way back to the inn. She left footprints behind her as she went, humming to herself. Wonder what kind of stronghold he had? Was it badass?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:19 pm