Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Re: Coffee At Noon

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:15 am

Glad they were going to talk about something else Nyreena finished drying her eyes and nodded, taking a sip of her own coffee and started to feel better as the warmth spread throughout her body. Listening to the next question Daemeon asked she looked a bit hesitant about that one. Softly biting her lip she tried to think of a good answer to give without giving any important details away. "A few times. There's a drive in theater in the Outer District I go to for the special viewing weekends and such. Other than that I mostly stick to the city. I've always been a city ghost at heart so I've been more comfortable being in the city enviroment."

Listening to what he said about his outing with Scarlet she nodded in understanding. "Oh, okay. Wow, that does sound fun. I hope her friend found a suitable place to live comfortably." Thinking back she couldn't remember exactly if she did or not and shrugged. "Hmm, you know I really can't remember. I think he stayed at the Inn but I'm not certain for sure."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 4

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:50 pm

The demon took another sip of his mocha. “I’m sure Ms. Scarlet’s friend found a suitable home.” He crossed his legs at the knee and propped his head up on one arm. Daemeon knew there was something up with Ms. Nyreena as a being. He had never seen a human with blue hair or skin as pale as hers. But to come right out and say she was a ghost… Well, this outing is turning out to be very productive. He smiled and lifted his cup.

“I was hoping you would know where this older Daemeon had stayed while here so I wouldn’t repeat his actions.” Daemeon took another sip. “But oh well, I don’t even know how long it has been since the previous version seemed to cause a lot of trouble for several people.” He really didn’t care for the knowledge about the drive in. He had no clue what a drive in was to be honest.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Nodding once more Nyreena gently smiled at that, happy to know that Scarlet's friend would be alright. "Wonderful." Watching as Daemeon adjusted his sitting position she wondered what he was smiling at and must have had a pleasing thought about something that she had no idea what it would be. Deciding to not worry about it for now she followed suit and took another sip of her coffee, feeling warmed by it once more.

Listening as Daemeon explained that he had asked that because he didn't want to repeat the former Daemeon's actions she nodded in understanding. "Oh, I see. I think that's a good idea. Best to not repeat the former's actions so that you won't inquire the wrath of the people he's hurt in the past." Sighing a bit as she knew that she was a part of that group she couldn't help but feel the past pain she experienced from the former him. As for what he mentioned next she thought back the best she could as to when the former Daemeon was around. "Hmm, I believe that it about four or five years ago when he first appeared, give or take. And it has been a couple of years since the former him was seen so I think that's about right."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:03 pm

Taking another drink from his mocha, Daemeon put it down. “That does seem like a long time ago. But yet, some people are acting like it happened just the other week…” The demon couldn’t help but be a little mad about this. Knock Out had sullied his name even though Daemeon hadn’t done nothing yet. Now the demon would understand if he had done something, that was the fun part, but he hadn’t given anyone a good reason!

“So I guess I shall stay at the Stock Pot Inn, even though my predecessor may have stayed there. What are the stipulations and rules of staying there?”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:45 pm

Realizing how long it has been Nyreena nodded as she leaned forward a bit, clasping her hands as she rested her elbows on the table and her chin on her hands. "Indeed. I've never realized how long it's been until now. I guess that the peace we've been having really pushed away all the memories of what has happened before so far back I never noticed." Sighing a bit as she knew what Daemeon was talking about she nodded. "True. There are some people that were more affected than the others so I guess the wounds are still affecting them after all this time. I think the reason why is that Knock Out is close to Kev, as well as Scaramouche is, so I guess they're just looking out for him so that he won't get hurt again." Though she couldn't remember herself she knew that Kev was definitely one of the ones most affected by what the former Daemeon did and she herself didn't want him getting hurt again.

Hearing that Daemeon was going to stay at the Inn she figured that she could explain this one in better detail so that he could know how to act while staying at the Inn. Taking another sip of her coffee she nodded and cleared her throat a bit. "I'm sure that's fine. As I said, I don't really remember so you have a good chance of already setting yourself apart from the former version of you. As for the Inn, it's free to stay there as long as you wish until you find a better place to stay that's more suited to you. There's a dining room that serves free meals, breakfast is ala cart from 6:30 to 10:30 am in the morning, lunch is buffet style from 11:30 to 3 in the afternoons, and dinner is also served buffet style from 5:30 to 10 at night."

Pointing up the street to where they could just see the bell she looked between it and Daemeon. "The bell on top rings at six in the morning and six in the evening. It's not loud at all where I'm at but if you on the top floor you can definitely hear it. There is a curfew at 11 at night but you can get in with a key card you're given. The Inn doesn't have regular keys but we used cards that are programmed to let us into the Inn after that time and into our rooms. There are four floors to the Inn with I think about 200 room in total, including small lounges spread about the place. I believe they're some floor plans available to look at to get a better sense of where you can go and how to get there throughout. It's really a comfortable place and the fact that's all totally free for the residents is a definite plus."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:12 pm

“Sounds interesting,” Daemeon said with a smile. He didn’t quite understand the concept of a free living residents. However back on Carelia, Daemeon didn’t really pay for anything anyways. He would either steal what he needed or live off the offerings that his occult followers would leave at his shrines.

“So, and I have started with this,” Daemeon started, taking a deep breath, “but are demons even allowed to stay at this Stock Pot Inn?” It was a rather stupid question and it revealed a lot of information about Daemeon, but the masses were going to find out sooner or later if they didn’t already assumed it. It was a calculated loss he had to take.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:35 pm

Nodding she smiled a bit as she took another sip of her coffee and set the cup down. "Mhmm. For as long as long as I've been living there it's actually really, really nice. The rooms are quite spacious with a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, and a closet. They come already furnished so you don't have to worry about that. And the fact that it has its own free restaurant makes things easy to find a place to eat if you really don't want to go anywhere. I do have to say that the food is really good so if you want to try it I suggest you do visit it the first chance you get."

Giving him a bit of a confused look she nodded in approval to his question. "Oh yes, of course. All are welcome to stay at the Inn. So as long as you obey the rules you should have no problem staying there without being disturbed by the other residents."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:48 pm

Of course there will be rules, but what are the rules? Daemeon wanted to know exactly what they so he could weigh his options: to continue being a nomad or settle down. The demon stroked his chin for a second and took a gulp of his mocha. “Very well, I shall stay at the Stock Pot Inn anyways. I’m sure this will be a positive sign that I am nothing like the previous Daemeon.”

He set his cup down and opened his coat to pull out his little black notebook. He scribbled a few things down and struck out a few lines. To any other being, the weird letters on the pages would look like nothing more than scribbles, but to Daemeon, they were like the English alphabet. The demon put his journal away.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:10 am

Watching as Daemeon stroked his chin then took a gulp of his mocha Nyreena nodded in agreement with his decision and smiled. "Good. This will be a good first step to show others that you are going to be different from the other Daemeon and prove that you aren't like the one we were used to in the past." Now, she could only hope that he didn't end up on the same floor she was. It was the last thing she needed right now and it would mean that Dominick would not be happy about it as well. She was sure that if that happened the dhamphir would have her move into his room post haste so that he could keep her safe and away from the demon at all cost. Which reminded her, she needed to ask Dominick if he knew how to deal with demons just in case.

Noticing as Daemeon pulled out his notebook and made a few notes about things she was hoping that things wouldn't have had to come to that and she could only hope that she gave just information to him so that he wouldn't be able to figure any specifics out and use them against the people she cared about. Then seeing him put the journal away she softly sighed and took another drink of her mocha. "If you want, I can walk with you back to the Inn so that we can get you set up with a room. I'm sure that the innkeeper is on the clock at the moment, that way we can get this done right away for you."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:41 pm

Daemeon thought this over for a second. Was it wise to have Ms. Nyreena to know the exact room he would be staying in? It would be easier for anyone to find him if Ms. Nyreena told her friends, which happen to be most of the beings that disliked him, where he lived… He was weighed his options for a few moments and then shrugged.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to, Ms. Nyreena. You’ve already done plenty for me by paying for this delicious mocha.” He lifted the cup and finished his drink. “But if you would like to, I can’t stop you, madame.” He set the cup down and uncrossed his legs. Ready and waiting for Nyreena’s response...
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:41 pm

Patiently waiting for Daemeon to respond to her offer of assistance Nyreena took a good drink of her coffee before setting the mug down on the table. As she waited she had a few similar thoughts that he had but she knew that if what she was doing that she was going to work she was going to have to promise that she wasn't going to tell anyone. Seeing him shrug she listened to what he said and nodded in understanding. "Oh, of course. Anything to make up for how you've been treated lately. And of course. I want to make sure that at least you're well treated by at least one person while you're here so that you'll feel welcome."

Finishing off her own cup she signaled the waiter over and paid him for the drinks. Once she got the bill she slipped it into her purse and stood up. "So, shall we head over?"
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:44 pm

“I’m ready when you are,” Daemeon replied with a smile. He got up and walked over to Nyreena’s chair. Helping her out of her chair, the demon offered her his arm. “Shall we go?” he asked, waiting on her to set the pace and lead him to this Stock Pot Inn that both Scarlet and Nyreena had spoken of.

In his head, he could still hear the madness clawing at him, telling him to go berserk and destroy everything in the vicinity. But the demon had a good grip on that part of him at the moment. “So to the Stock Pot Inn to set up a living space there. Next on the agenda,” he thought to himself, “to find a suitable place for a laboratory. That might be a little difficult with everyone in town…”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:39 pm

Nodding with a smile in return Nyreena watched as Daemeon got up and helped her up out of her chair. Smiling in thanks she slung her purse over her shoulder and nodded in agreement. "Yes, we shall." Taking his arm she hung onto it as she walked at a nice, comfortable pace back up to the Inn. Well, at least this was over for now and now she could focus on the next task at hand.

"Alright, hopefully fate will be nice and Daemeon can get a room either on the first or fourth floor away from Dominick and I. The last thing we both need is him getting a room on either of our floors. Though, if he does end up on Dominick's floor he might be able to keep an eye on him and let me know so I can tell the others what he may be up to." Considering the options she would have to talk to Dominick about once she was done with this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:24 am