Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Seeing The Sights

Post by Lightning Ray on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:59 pm

Time: 11 am
    Date: April 9, 0008

Finally getting things arranged with Livewire to see what was around and to get the shrinking ring she needed Lightning was more than excited. She was finally going to get some better understanding about this place and get a place to stay so that she wouldn't have to be on the streets again. That was the last thing she wanted since being brought to this strange yet interesting world. Deciding to meet Livewire at the same place they met the last time she told her that so she would know where to go.

Driving down the street to where she was going to meet up with Livewire Lightning was humming a happy little tune, wondering where the first place Livewire was going to take her. Either way she was happy to be spending time with the little Cybertronian. She was really that that were someone of her own kind to talk to and get some insight as to how to survive here and make use of herself around the place. As well as showing her how to use the shrinking ring and how to get used to being a smaller size than what she was now. As she thought about it she thought it would actually be fun to be the size of the other organics around her. Feeling tickled at the notion she got even more excited and sped up to reach her destination and meet up with Livewire.
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Seeing The Sights

Post by Livewire on Wed May 30, 2018 8:08 pm

She loved icecream.

Really, truly. She loved it. She loved it so dearly that she barely had any words to explain why she loved it. Except that was a lie, she had plenty of words. She had so many words.

She especially had words because she couldn't eat it right now. No longer did she have the ability to feel the delicate dance of bitter chocolate and soothing heavy cream on her senses. This day would not be filled with thoughts on how to pair flavors with toppings, analyzing the interplay of texture and melting points, to figure out just what made the relatively simple dessert so tantalyzing. No, none of that on this day, because it was actually physically impossible for her to enjoy that right then.

Which did absolutely nothing to keep the young cybertronian from staring so intently at the small blue-skinned child nearby that theyre guardian (parent? Sibling? Host?) felt the need to pull them away. Her optics whirred slightly as the shields shuttered around them in her approximation of a blink. Oh. Whoops. She forgot about that, the staring thing. Oh, well. They'd be fine.

The clunk of her helm meeting the wrought-iron decorative backing of the bench only seemed to mock her further. Why couldn't cybertronians come equipped with the same sense of taste? In a world so populated with organics, it was downright impossible to find anything that she really enjoyed. Yes, she very greatly enjoyed rust-sticks (They were weirdly delicious, considering it was rust and all), but they so easily stained her sweaters. For the sake of fashion, they had to go.

But, ah, alas. She had other things to worry about (or pine over). She looked around herself at the parking lot which she had placed herself within the city. It was a good starting point and, due to the time of day, wasn't yet too crowded. This particular one got rather busy after 3PM, which would give them plenty of time to work out how to use the shrinking ring that was currently resting in her pocket.

...or, plenty of time for Livewire to drag Lightning Ray to the hospital in case things went really wrong with the shrinking ring. Really wrong. That'd be bad. Chances were things wouldn't go that bad. Just in case, though, she had the directions to the hospital already on-hand.

The femme briefly acknowledged the time, seeing it was around when it was time to meet with the other cybertronian. She stood up and dusted some dust off of her sweater, which was an intentionally eye-catching pattern of bright purple and white vertical stripes. Gaudy as hell, but it worked.

The yellow-bodied purple-opticed very-short cybertronian stood up on the bench (which was surprisingly very sturdy, as she had found out two weeks ago when she used it to see over a crowd before even thinking about how it would probably break under her weight) and looked around, letting her sensors sweep the area. Car, person, car, two dogs in a person suit, car, empty car, ah- there. Living car, heading her way. She raised her arms up (and felt both a bit silly as well as a bit cool - she was like a rock star. She wasn't entirely sure how she was like a rock star, but she felt that appropriate) and sent a CommLink request to Lightning Ray.

"Lightning Ray. I am 0.0512 kliks from your position. I am waving my arms around unneccessarily to indicate my position."

Hopefully, nothing would go drastically wrong with the shrinking ring. Should it go to plan, they'd have plenty of time today to tour through the city and introduce Lightning Ray to some of the major landmarks.
    Lightning Ray
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Lightning Ray on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:02 pm

As she reached the destination Light pulled to a stop and waited a few moments before transforming into her robot mode. Making sure that everything was clicked and set into place she stretched a bit and lightly sighed as she smiled. Still excited about what's going to happened she quickly started seeking out the smaller yellow Cybertronian that was going to be her guide for the day. The ninjabot was quite curious as to where Livewire was going to take her and what she was going to show. The city was so vast she wondered if they would be able to cover them all.

Reaching the parking lot Light looked around for a few moments before she received the comm from Livewire, telling her where she was. Glancing around she could easily see the sweater clad Cybertronian waving around to show here where she was. Smiling she quickened her pace a bit and easily reached the bench in a matter of moments. "Hello, Livewire! It's good to see you. How have you been? I've been so eager to see where we'll be going on our trip today. And wondered how it's going to be at a much smaller size."
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Livewire put her arms back down when she saw that Lightning Ray had transformed and had begun to move in her direction. The small yellow cybertronian stepped off of the bench and took up her backpack, which was bright green with a large daisy on the front. It was a silly way to carry things for someone who had an entire universe in their arm but she figured it was easier to access this way. Also, it didn't involve her rolling up her sleeve every time. With all the joints in her wrist and all the places where her armor came together she tried to avoid moving the fabric around that too much so that nothing could get cut or rip. Livewire looked up at the other cybertronian when she finally entered the parking lot and offered a polite smile in return.

"I am pleased that you are so enthusiastic." She herself had been too young to really appreciate how easy having a shrinking ring would make things. For her it was mostly just so that she didn't have to constantly worry about stepping on her friends when she first received it. But those were thoughts for later (or never) and as such were quickly abandoned.

"I hope that your excitement will not wane after the change. I plan to show you the places around the city that I have found most useful in terms of entertaining myself as well as where to get supplies and such. Most of this I could have just told you through an information packet but I thought you would appreciate going around town." And this doubled as a social event. Two for one!

The sparkling reached into her backpack and pulled out what seemed to be a very large metal hoop. It was weighty in her hand and if Lightning Ray look closely she would be able to see that it was identical to the ring around Livewire's finger except at a much larger scale.

"Here is the ring. Everyone else that I've given it to hasn't needed to do too much with it other than put it on. It will likely feel very strange whenever you get smaller so allow for that and don't seize up." She extended the ring up to Lightning Ray and offered what she hoped was a calming smile.

She really needed to work on that smiling thing.
    Lightning Ray
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Lightning Ray on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm

Looking down at Livewire Light was feeling more and more excited about the adventure they were going to have today. Nodding in understanding Light thought that the gesture to show her around was wonderful and very thoughtful. "Oh, I'm sure it won't. This is something I've been looking forward to so I'm sure that excitement is going to last for quite a while. And I really do appreciate you doing this. It's much better than just reading it out of a pamphlet and just figuring it out for myself. That and I can get to know you better, too."

Watching as Livewire pulled the ring out Light nodded in understanding again as she took it from the sparkling and looked it over in great detail. Looking down at Livewire again she nodded as she took the ring with her left digits and got ready to put it on her right middle digit. "Alright. Well, here we go." Slipping the ring on and activating it she felt the power of ring take hold and shrink her down to size, definitely feeling different as Livewire she said she would be. And she definitely kept herself relaxed as it happened so nothing went wrong.

Once she shrunk down to the proper height she was now a bit taller than Livewire and looked around in surprise, amazed how everything looked different at this height than before. "Wow, talk about a new perspective on things." Then looking over at Livewire she smiled. "Alright, how about we get going? I'm sure there's a lot to see, right?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:46 am