Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

Down With the Sickness

Post by Shaiamils on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:24 pm

DATE: APRIL 15TH, 2018
    TIME: JUST AFTER 10:20 PM

Shaiamils winced, his arms getting tired. He wanted to rest, but that wasn't going to be possible for the time being. He happened to be carrying some particularly precious and sensitive cargo. It was Scarlet, and she was very sick. This was an emergency, in fact.

It had been a while since the doctor had seen someone in condition as concerning as this one. It was obvious that she was going to need medical attention right away. In fact, he wasn't sure how much longer she was actually going to be able to hold up. She almost looked dead in his arms already.

Thankfully she wasn't, though. The feathery alien made sure of that, stopping in intervals to take her pulse. And while he didn't have a thermometer on hand, it definitely felt like she had a temperature. The cold compress and fan blowing on her didn't appear to have helped much. Eventually, the both of them came upon the hospital. The avian went straight in, approaching the person at the front desk.

"Hey, we have a bit of a situation on our hands," he explained. "This is Scarlet Eldred. She's very sick, says that she woke up at around two this morning after having passed out, has been vomiting almost nonstop all day ever since. Already I can tell that she's dehydrated and likely has a temperature, but I also suspect that she might have a concussion. The symptoms do line up with one. She says that she might have hit her head on the hard floor, and she definitely has a nasty bruise and bump under her hair."

He sighed.

"At the very least I recommend testing her for a concussion and getting her some intravenous fluids. If she does have one, then she should probably stay overnight in one of our rooms for observation, maybe even longer if necessary. She really is in terrible condition."

Last edited by Shaiamils on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scarlet Eldred
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 2

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    70/70  (70/70)
    Stamina Bar:
    12/12  (12/12)

Re: Down With the Sickness

Post by Scarlet Eldred on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Unfortunately, Scarlet wasn't able to do too much to ease the burden Shai was dealing with while he carried her. After already having passed out a few times during the day and evening after the onset, she wasn't even able to correct Shaiamils on what exactly had happened when it first came on.

It wasn't going to stop her from trying, though.

The relatively limp knight that Shai had been carrying, spoke up quietly. All of the color had washed out from her face, and looked as though she quite literally had been picked up from death's door. "It came on...out of nowhere..." She mumbled. "I was...going to go for my run... I usually run at night...it's cooler outside... And then...it felt like...I was on fire..." For how loud she tended to be, the knight was, frankly, in a fairly pitiful state.
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:07 pm

After what had been a relatively slow day, Nurse Floyd had been sent home to end his shift. This left Dr. Salli to man the front desk. Every other patient had been taken care of, and soon she'd make her rounds. Until then, the Doctor filed her reports for the day and made little notes on a clipboard. All in all, not a bad night! Though the appearance of her fellow Doctor and a woman she didn't recognize changed that tune very quick. Optics widening, Salli rose from her seat as Shai began to explain the situation. The way he explained it, this Scarlet had passed out for unknown reasons and hit her head in the process, giving her a concussion. The symptoms fit for the most part, although the temperature stuck out as being quite odd. "I concur with your treatment plan, Shai. If you'd like to stay and help me with her, we can get her to a room and get started. Will you need help carrying her?" The poor Doctor looked like his arms were going to fail at any moment!

Waiting for Shai to answer, Dr. Salli hovered around the patient and checked her over. Extremely pale skin, fatigue, the woman looked dead on her feet! The robot hadn't expected her to speak up at all, Scarlet seemed lucky just to be conscious! "On fire...?" There it was again, this puzzling temperature. It sounded like a fever, but why? "So, you felt like you were on fire before you passed out?" That made this a bit more complicated...if there was a concussion, then there was also something else that had to have been causing the fever. Perhaps it was the sole source of this. Only testing could help them figure this out.
    Shaiamils
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 10

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

Post by Shaiamils on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:20 pm

"I would very much like to stick around and help as much as I can, yes," the avian doctor confirmed. "And it would be nice if you helped me carry her, thank you. We came here all the way from the Sanctuary. As you can see, she's in no position to walk, so I had to carry her the whole way here."

Gently and carefully, Shaiamils handed her over to his fellow doctor.

"Anjeet had called me about her, said that she was being extremely sick in the Sanctuary bathroom. I came in to assess her, and it was worse than I thought, clearly a medical emergency. I don't have a thermometer on hand, but that 'on fire' bit makes sense. I'm pretty confident that she has a fever. Applying a cold compress and blowing a fan on her did nothing to bring the temperature down."

The feathery alien thought for a moment before continuing.

"She also mentioned having been cursed by the demon of Cordelia. I would guess that the symptoms that she was experiencing before passing out had something to do with that."
    Scarlet Eldred
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    70/70  (70/70)
    Stamina Bar:
    12/12  (12/12)

Post by Scarlet Eldred on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:38 pm

The knight nodded weakly to the unfamiliar voice's question. It wasn't the most pleasant of experiences, that was for sure. "Extremely...hot...and then...woke up...couldn't get warm... Now...so warm..." From the sounds of things, Scarlet was on her way to passing out again. Only some of her words were making sense together, unfortunately for the doctors.

When Shai had spoken up about the curse, Scarlet nodded again, closing her eyes again for the moment. "...Mind finally...cleared...then...pain..." It wouldn't be much to go on, but...it was about all she could get out before she fell unconscious once again. In the time they'd been standing there, her breathing, too, had changed drastically. The heavily-labored breaths she had been having had become nearly non-existent, now, rendering her further corpse-like. But, at least she appeared to be in less pain than before.
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:14 am

"Good. The more help, the better." Easily taking the young woman into her arms, Dr. Salli began to lead the way deeper into the hospital. Her heels clicked on the pristine floors and echoed around them. What a night this was turning out to be. With Scarlet in her arms, she could definitely feel the feverish heat coming from her. "A fever that intense could be a huge cause for concern. For now, we should get her in a bed, do our concussion test, and hook her up to an IV." If they could cross off the possibility of a concussion then perhaps they could focus on this fever. The two had to start somewhere!

"She also mentioned having been cursed by the demon of Cordelia. I would guess that the symptoms that she was experiencing before passing out had something to do with that."

At that, the gynoid paused to stare at her fellow Doctor. A curse was an...important piece of information to have. Unfortunately, curses were hardly a normal medical anomaly. Tonight just became that much more difficult. "I...see. Thank you." Scarlet's information made enough sense to Salli as she continued to walk, eventually leading the both of them into a normal hospital room meant for patients who'd be staying overnight. Fluctuating temperature, definitely feverish. The mind clearing...must have had something to do with the curse. Before she could ask any follow up questions, the woman had passed out in her arms. She'd become very still as well, but obviously not dead. She could pick up faint breathing and a heartbeat. Well, there went the concussion testing.

Setting Scarlet down upon the bed, Dr. Salli glanced back at Shai. "Could you prepare an IV drip?" Concerned about the possibility of Scarlet vomiting in her sleep, the Doctor had placed her so that she was laying on her side in bed. The woman was quite limp, easy enough to move into place as she grabbed an arm and began to look for a vein. "With her unconscious, we will not be able to test her for a concussion. We could give her a CT or MRI to test for other head injuries, but with this information about a curse... I think we should focus on keeping her hydrated and bringing the fever down. Perhaps with rest, this will clear up." It was the best she could offer, unless Shai had any other ideas.
    Shaiamils
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

Post by Shaiamils on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:28 pm

"Oh dear, the IV drip." Shaiamils looked to the unconscious Scarlet, concern evident on his face. "I doubt it's going to be an easy task. Those veins have got to be severely dehydrated."

He shook his head, feeling incredibly sorry for the woman.

[color=#99ccff]"It isn't like we have much of a choice, though. At least she's unconscious and won't be aware of any failed attempts. Well, at least I can only hope that she doesn't wake up while I'm doing this.

Once he had the materials, Shaiamils felt up every inch of both of her arms. Eventually, the avian found a vein that looked promising to the side of one of her wrists. He grabbed the needle, and got to work. The gliding in wasn't very smooth, and kind of slow, but fortunately it managed to go in and stay in on the first try.

"Hm, before we connect it to the drip, do you think we should get her into a hospital gown?" he asked his fellow doctor, keeping the IV plugged for the time being. "I doubt that her clothes are sanitary. If only you could have seen the condition that the Sanctuary was in when I found her, you'd see where I'm coming from. There was vomit everywhere. It was not a pretty sight."

Last edited by Shaiamils on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:47 am

"Indeed, if she's been vomiting all day, she's going to be dangerously dehydrated. The IV may be difficult, but it's the best thing for her right now." What an awful course of events. And presumably all due to a curse? There was a story to be told here, but that would have to wait until their patient had regained consciousness. Dr. Salli lurked long enough to watch Shai inject the IV. Thankfully, he was able to get it on the first try. Letting out a small sound of relief, she nodded to her fellow Doctor before stepping over to the sink. Now here's hoping she wouldn't freak out and immediately rip the IV out upon waking up! With a fistful of paper towels in one hand, she ran water over them until they had been successfully dampened.

"Her clothing seems relatively vomit-free, but you're right. We should change her into a gown. We will need to bring her fever down as well. I've got wet paper towels," Dr. Salli returned to Scarlet's side and draped the paper towel across the woman's forehead lightly. "But we will also need bags of ice to place around her body. Would you prefer I gather those bags of ice, or help change her into a gown?" She inquired in an even tone.
    Shaiamils
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

Post by Shaiamils on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:08 am

"Eh, I should probably step out for a minute and let you do that, just to be safe," Shaiamils answered. "I know that some patients, usually and especially women, prefer to have other women do these things. Of course, I would have asked her preference in any other circumstance, but she's out cold. I'll grab the ice. Just let me know when she's modest before I come back in."

And so the avian did as was told of him, eventually returning with a bag of ice. Just as promised, he waited outside the door for the go-ahead to come back in. Dressing up an unconscious person was no easy task either, but he still hoped that he would be able to go in before the ice started to melt.
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:49 am

"I concur. Even though I'm not exactly a woman, she might still prefer a female-programmed robot over a male for this part, at least." Even though Shaiamils was a professional Doctor and Dr. Salli certainly trusted him to do the job if he so chose to. However, it was better to be safe and attentive to what Scarlet may prefer. "I'll let you know when she's decent." With a nod, Shai had stepped on out for the ice. Once the two of them were alone, Dr. Salli stepped over to the drawers by the bed and searched around until she found a hospital gown. Made of a soft light blue fabric, it was comfortable and yet sterile.

Starting with the boots and working her way up, Dr. Salli removed Scarlet's clothing with a detached precision. She worked quickly yet carefully, adjusting the woman when she had to, and folded each article of clothing to rest on the table next to the bed. The gown was slipped over Scarlet like a blanket, and the ties fastened snugly. There! Now she looked like a proper patient. Though as she changed the woman, the robot couldn't help but notice several scars that she possessed. Scarlet must have had something of a checkered past, if not just a difficult one in general. She'd almost chalk them up to being due to whatever curse the patient was under, but the majority of them seemed quite old. The worst scars were across the throat, as if she'd been sliced open, and a scar on her abdomen that indicated she'd been stabbed clean through to her back! Stranger scars were dotted around her throat, but the other two took precedent for the robotic Doctor. What could have happened...?

Not long after she'd finished, Shai returned and Salli called out for him to enter. Whatever the case with those strange scars, they would have to wait. For now, Dr. Salli reached for the ice with a small nod. "Thank you. And thank you for bringing her in. I hate to think what would happen if she were left on her own like this." Wrapping pieces of ice in paper towels, she began to strategically place them around Scarlet's body. Her neck, armpits, forehead, and groin. As she worked, bright blue optics peered over at her fellow Doctor. "What is this business about a curse...?" Maybe if she knew more, it'd be easier to treat Scarlet?
    Shaiamils
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

Post by Shaiamils on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:59 pm

"You're welcome. If it weren't for Anjeet, though, I probably would not have found her. She's the one who called me about her vomiting in the Sanctuary bathroom." He paused, trying to think of the best way to explain the curse situation. "Apparently Scarlet had gone to Lake Cordelia in hopes of giving this dragon companion-thing of hers a bath. Neither of them knew of the demon in the lake at the time, or at least I think they didn't? Maybe I'm wrong? But regardless, that's when Scarlet says that it must have cursed them both."

Shaiamils looked out the window in the room, thinking.

"You might want to watch out for said companion I mentioned. He's very liable to come looking for Scarlet. Do not be afraid of him, though. His name is Curiosity, friendly as long as you're nice to him. He likes raw meat, but I doubt that he'd be in any condition to eat some yet. He was also in the Sanctuary, vomiting all over the place. If anything, maybe lots of water?"
    Curiosity
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

Post by Curiosity on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:20 am

Leaving the place they all called the Sanctuary a large heavily injured and sickly pseudowyvern made its way by following the scent of its rider. It had just been a few blocks away from where he snuck away from his wyvern-sitters. Don’t ask how it was a complicated mess by the time he managed to move. The poor beast had left them a trail of blood and puke so it wouldn’t be too bad to find the large mount.

The struggle is real. Every inch was an war of willpower and strength, where every twitch of muscle was a shot pain that throbbed and spread through out the body. It was like multiple pebbles thrown into a pond, each ripple bounced against each other and multiplied further. The pond was your body, the ripples was the pain, and the pebbles were just everything. Everything and anything that you did or didn’t do answers you with echoes of pain. A step forward, a mere shift of weight, a breath, and even being still caused the pain to roll through you. It was best to keep moving and making progress, slow or not the pains of moving was kept him concentrated on only certain pains. On the other hand if he stayed still he could feel them all at once, attacking him with wave after wave of intense pain. Perhaps it was from his not at all graceful landing four feet under the Central Park or from this curse that everyone said he had, but where ever it was coming from it didn’t blend well with the nausea and fluctuating temperatures.

The battered beast huffed panting hard versus the internal heat moving one limb at a time, his tail dragging on the concrete and asphalt. He could barely hold up his wings, they mostly sagged close to the ground unlike their usual beat and tucked state. If a hunter from his realm saw him he was sure they would put him out of his misery, part of him longed for it. Thump! Wince.. He had let his forepaw hit the ground too hard causing it to echo a vengeful pain through his skeleton. After a brief pause his fur fluffed and the sudden cold returned making him shiver. He fought his instincts of curling up, as he wasn’t sure if he could get back up. His hind limbs shook with effort and the cold they bent inwards ready to cave inwards and collapse him. Curi’s wingarms shook more as he was front heavy and used his larger muscles to do the actual moving and.. well the heavy lifting. His wounds constantly dripped dark blood, which seemed better than before where the leaks were bigger. Perhaps there wasn’t much blood left in him?

Before he could berate himself for even thinking that his stomach lurched upward, forcing him to stop and brace. There was nothing left in his stomach but it was still trying to purge something out. This had been the great reason for his lack in energy and the world spinning. After a few throat scratching attempts the beast’s stomach was satisfied for now. Curi tried to swallow his drool that had dripped from his panting beakmaw, but as of the last block he wasn’t sure if he was finding anything. The block before that he had understood that if he drank or ate it will just cause him to puke it all back out, which hurt with vengeance. Huff...

It was hard to tell if he was think or feeling more clearly with dehydration setting in. All that drove him forward was the picture of his rider in the same shape as himself maybe worse, but Shai had done his best for her before taking her out of his sight. Being the loyal mount he is, Curi fought his way through each block, sniffing and tasting air for any clue of where they two had gone. It seemed a straight forward path was taken, but the road had curved downwards then back up which he was at now. He was lucky that he hadn’t met much people on his way, most just ignored him or made faces at his state and smell.

Dried blood caked his chest, wings, and a greater portion of his spiky tail. The gash across his chest, from the fall in the park, was still an angry red and when he moved it would stretch and rub causing him a dull ache. The cuts and scraps on his wing and face seemed to have clotted and left his fur and scales cakes messily. From a fall that from that height he Silverwind has a feeling some bones had broke, after all he crashed chest first trying to stop an accidental dive.

With heavy huffingsigh the newly curse free beast pushed onwards to where their faint scent had clung to. The putrid scent of gory vomit and stomach fluid clung to his fur, that at this moment a b-a-t-h didn’t seem like such a bad idea. Like a flipped switch Curi was suddenly feeling hellfire hot, like he was burning from inside out. Every inch of him even his beak and claws felt like they were being roasted over a flame. Instinctively he tried to spread his wings to catch a cool night’s breeze but that didn’t seem to help any more than his panting.

Using his sheer will power the Deviant pushes forward, he didn’t bother to look up or look at his surroundings he was too busy forcing himself forwards and trying to pick out the familiar scents. His scenting was suddenly interrupted by a loud repetitive two toned call accompanied by flashing red and white lights. Normally, a nargacuga would flip out and get very confused about the noise, but without any energy left the beast merely winced and gave a low tired growl.

Looking up towards the noisemaking vehicle his fur puffed up as he instinctively went for an intimidation display. His hackles and wings were raised making look much bigger, while his tail tapped the ground in warning of his power. He didn’t dare try to roar as that would no doubt finish up his barely holding energy reserve. As if the vehicle got a clue that he could and would try to rip it into strip it shut its noise and lights, shining a huff of distain from the beast. His ears were ringing but that didn’t stop him their scent was fresher here.

Curi looked up at the large building with had some odd symbol practically beaming out of it. The beast couldn’t read not write so it didn’t care what it was, all it knew was that his rider was inside and that featherbrain too. Leaving the two tiny females to keep him occupied after he has finally reunited with his rider. Then again he was quite ready to go to the great beyond at that point, like a dying dog being visited by its owner. Maybe if the burd hadn’t taken her way she would have just let go instead of holding on and fighting his way up to where he was now.

What ever this building was it was big and it smelled oddly clean yet full of sickness. Perhaps this was where people were brought to die? The beast snorted angrily and began inching towards to notably too tiny an entrance for him. Slowly but steadily he made entered, beakmaw first and crawling in. The wound on his chest opened more as he forced his way in. One limb after another, then his head and body followed. The reception seemed empty, void but the scent of fear was strong. Who ever had been here had seen him coming in and ran off to hide, cowards.. Finally he pulled his tail inside and kept it under his hind legs to avoid breaking anything. He looked around at first then sniffed.. they were really here, some where.

The large beast crawled as carefully as he was slow enough to. What he couldn’t avoid was how how tail scrapped against the smooth floor to create a loud scraping sound with each movement of his scraping claws. Eventually he found himself laying on his caked up belly panting heavily and trying to figure out how to get through the tight hallway he was now staying at. He shut his eyes and took a deep breath getting ready for what he knew would be painful.

“Graawrr-....Wrrrraaaawwr!!!!”

To any one that’s never heard him roar before he it would just barely sound like a large wild cat, other than that it was all wyvern. In this case it was an embarrassing attempt to call for his rider. He waited panting painfully as the the internal wounds were more felt now that he was laying on them and had practically vibrated his entire chest. Letting his head drop softly onto the coins ground he listened and endured.
    Dr. SALLI
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Health Bar:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Stamina Bar:
    2000/2000  (2000/2000)

Post by Dr. SALLI on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 am

"Give my thanks to Anjeet as well." What a useful little Jawa. As Shai began to explain the situation with the curse, Dr. Salli kept busy by rubbing the melting ice over Scarlet's pale skin. "Oh no, Lake Cordelia... I remember when the ISOs gave their initial announcement about staying away from there. A shame that they somehow stumbled upon it. They were quite lucky to escape alive..." But perhaps that was why the woman seemed so weak. Had the curse been intended to kill her? This companion sounded interesting. Cursed as well? So the demon could even curse creatures?

"He was sick as well? And you did not bring him along to the hospital? Or, to make it easier, I could have come to the Sanctuary..." Alas. Perhaps this creature would have been too large to treat inside. Wouldn't be the first time! Sighing sofly, the robot glanced over their young patient. "I think she should stabilize, as long as we keep watch over her." Though keeping watch over Scarlet was about to become much, much harder...

A strange scraping noise seemed to echo down the hallways and into the hospital room. Dr. Salli turned, optics shuttering with open confusion. What in the world...? It was such an odd and incessant noise, followed up by a roar. The robot flinched, an arm shooting out to cover Scarlet as she worked to identify the sound. It didn't match any species she had knowledge of in processors! Which could mean... She turned to Shai with a soft frown. "I'm...gonna assume that's the companion you were talking about? It sounds like he's forced his way inside somehow..." Oh Portal X, please help her. What had started as a slow day was becoming a very frantic night. She couldn't say she was a fan... "You should stay here, keep watch over her. If she comes to, she might react more positively to seeing you since you two seem acquainted." Stepping over to the supply cabinet, the Doctor began to gather up several vials of a red and shimmery liquid as well as several syringes. They were slipped into the front pockets of her lab coat. "If there is any change, please let me know. I'll see what I can do for her companion."

With a final smile for Shai, Dr. Salli disappeared into the hallway and followed the sounds to find the creature. It wasn't that hard, as he had shoved himself into the hallway as if he'd come in through the waiting room! Her footsteps became methodical and cautious as she approached. What a night. The dragon-like beast was stuck tightly, limbs shoved up against his body. He was an utter mess, covered in blood and vomit. Numerous injuries all over, in worse shape than Scarlet somehow. Had he been in a fight? Perhaps with a demon? Salli approached, hands up. "Do not panic. I'm here to help, I'm a Doctor. You are here for your friend, yes?" Pausing briefly to allow him to answer, Salli continued. "We're taking care of her, she is stable. But you are not. I can help you, but you have to let me help. Please let me help...and do not destroy this building."
    Shaiamils
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

Post by Shaiamils on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:36 pm

"Speak of the devil. Yeah, that's him," Shaiamils confirmed. "He can be pretty difficult to handle. One of the only people he isn't quite as difficult with is Scarlet here, but as you can see, I don't think she'll be much help in that regard right now. I can stay here with her, but do let me know if you need assistance with Curiosity. He seems to like me a good bit as well."

As the other doctor was about to leave the room, he briefly stopped her with a warning.

"Whatever you do, though, do NOT bring up the possibility of a B-A-T-H. He does NOT like those."
    Scarlet Eldred
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    70/70  (70/70)
    Stamina Bar:
    12/12  (12/12)

Post by Scarlet Eldred on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:49 pm

The knight hadn't felt herself moving at all after she'd fallen unconscious. She hadn't even felt herself being changed or the IV going into her. Her temperature was starting to fall, and the previous expression of pain that she'd bore was fading into something more peaceful and serene. Almost as if she'd simply fallen asleep instead of passed out in the doctor's arms. The IV drip was also helping to stabilize her, albeit slowly, enough to return to the metaphorical land of the living.

Her first movements were subtle, and had only happened at the sound of her companion's roar.

She...smiled. It was faint at first, but as the pair talked about how to handle the creature, it had shifted into just a bit more like a smirk. Even her subconscious seemed to be a smart-ass. At the very least, she'd reached a point of rest, and not simply being knocked out cold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:21 pm