Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: Where am I?

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Tears began to build up in Sam’s eyes. He just couldn’t swallow the truth. Desperate to wake up from the supposed nightmare, Sam quickly looked around hoping to see something that would verify this was nothing more than a hallucination.

“Maybe this was the Trickster’s doing?” he muttered as he clutched his head. “Yeah, that’s it. It is nothing but some alternate reality created by a Trickster.”

Getting back to his feet, Sam felt tears running down his cheeks. Point at Nyreena, he spoke angrily, “Alright, tell me Trickster. Why are you doing this?” He cocked his gun and pointed it at Nyreena. “Tell me or I’ll blow your brains out!”
    Curiosity
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 5

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Curiosity on Wed May 16, 2018 7:18 am

Sniff.. Snifff..

The male’s scent changed ever so slightly, the beast knew well the smell of fear and anger. Humans were quite predictable when it came to being connected with the truth. Most of the time it was that they weren’t going finish the quest or they weren’t prepared to face him. They usually ended up critically injured instead of just facing the facts without violence.

“Prrrrrrr~....”

With danger for the young ones the deviant had to act, even if he was enjoying their affection, he needed to send them off for their safety. He was amused how their little hand played with his cheek fur and their cheerful laughter tickled his fluffy ears. Boop~ the little blue girl had booped his big bad beakmaw causing him to stick his tongue out just a little bit. Blep~... Another set of giggling flittered from the pair, but there was work to be done so the beast let out a deep sigh and gave them final purr and nuzzling. Curi nudged them as gentle as one of his proportion could towards their waiting parents. Once they got the message and stepped back the beast drew his regal head back to watch them run giggling back to their loved ones.

Now that the hatchlings were safe the deviant turned his body back to his temporary ward and her current company, who was still crumpled on the ground from the wild shattering news. No pun intended. Curi never quite understood how others were attached to their world, he wasn’t. The cycle of gaining and losing territory meant that you never stayed in one for too long. Something bigger and meaner was always coming by to take over, even if you won most of the time eventually the streak was going to end.

The distinct click of a Gunner getting ready to use his weapon was the signal for him to start moving. The human wouldn’t have know what hit him, after all his attention had been spilt on the ghost woman and not the gammoth in the vicinity. Yes pay no attention to the large striped pseudwyvern watching your every move to make his day entertaining. As soon as the was pointed and cocked, Curi wasted no time swatting the weapon out of the male’s paws with a quick upward sweep of his powerful prehensile tail. Most lifeforms mistake his feralness and lack in etiquette as a sign of a lack in intelligence, which is quite far from the truth. Then again the deviant liked to play the big dumb animal until it suited him.

Had the gun gone off its bullet would find itself wedge into a one of the beast’s spines, as he had aimed to hit the end of the muzzle. While his tail struck Curi used to motion of his tail’s movement to propel him at Sam. A foreclaw slaming not too lightly into the human’s chest as the deviant pounced to pin Sam to the ground he collapsed on just moments before. It could be counted as lucky that Curi hadn’t thought to pin the Male to his nice car.

When live fighting humans that are trying hard to hunt you for fashion or weapons you get used to their speed and adapt. In a nargacuga’s case they developed a great speed and agility when the encounter hunters. This particular nargacuga however decided to learn from both prey and predators he encountered.

“Rrrrrrrrr~...”

Last edited by Curiosity on Wed May 16, 2018 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Noticing the tears that had appeared in Sam's eyes it made Nyreena feel even worse for him and she started to feel the tears coming from her own eyes at how she felt. Then seeing him quickly look around at the area that threw her off a bit, wondering what's up. Watching as he held his head and hearing him mutter she wondered what a Trickster was, wondering if he was referring to Loki or something since he was the God of Mischief.

Then seeing Sam stand to his feet with his tears streaming down his cheeks she softly gasped as she watched him angrily point at her. Suddenly very confused at him calling her a Trickster she gasped in fright when he pointed his gun at her fell back, holding her arm up in defense. "What?! Sam, I'm....I'm not tricking you! I'm not what you think I am! I'm...I'm not a Trickster, or whatever that is!"[/color]

Terrified out of her mind she wondered what was going to happen if Sam didn't like that answer. But then she was surprised when Curi used his tail to knock the gun away and sighed in relief. Still a bit terrified she gratefully looked over at nargacuga. "Thanks Curi! I seriously owe you one for that!" Getting up she then looked over at Sam with a very serious look in her eyes. "Sam, please listen to me. This is really happening and there's no way to change it. I am not a Trickster. I would never trick anyone with something as important as this. You have to understand and believe me on this."
    Sam and Dean Winchester
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:47 am

The wind was knocked out of Sam as he landed on his back. Whatever this creature was, it was faster than he had expected. Laying on the ground, Sam looked up at Nyreena. He could somehow tell she was telling the truth by the serious tone she had. This was going to be a hard pill to swallow for the hunter. He was still recovering from losing Dean and that had happened weeks ago.

Taking a deep breath, well as deep as one could take with a large beast on their chest, Sam tried to cope with the shock. He was in a new world if he liked it or not. A strange new world where beasts roamed the streets and no one seemed to bat an eye at it.

“Fine…” he whispered. “I believe you…” More tears began to roll down his face. He had failed again and now, Dean was stuck in Hell forever.

Sorry for taking so long to reply. >.< Been super busy with a few things. *repeated head bow*
    Curiosity
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 5

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Curiosity on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:50 am

“Trrr...”

If he could talk Curiosity would have thanked the hunter. Sudden action was always fun to keep the city from being boring. Then again with a near constant curiosity this beast could always find something mischievous to do. He wasn’t below trying to shove his beakmaw into tight alleys to find trouble. Trouble being getting his head stuck and having to either dig his way out or just sit there and contemplate on what to do. For now though holding down a crying full grown male would have to do.

As soon as the waterworks started the beast’s eyes widened and he stuck his head a little closer. This nargacuga has never seen a human cry like this before. He was barely putting any weight on the gunner, perhaps he was just that intimidating? Oh wait... he had mentioned a name.. Bean? The curious wyvern sniffed the crying male and re-though his labeling. He seemed very much less like the hunters he had been too used to, even counting the ones he had met in this new world.

”HUFFfff...”

Giving the man a few curious sniffs the he lifted his paw and did the only thing he knew to making him feel better. If it worked for Scarlet and so many others it might just work for him. The beast walked around the man to approximate the appropriate distance and then settled down. Curiosity had gauged the distance perfectly and looked much like a cat curled up around a fragile kit. Sam would still be resting on the ground, but the beast had effectively wrapped the grown-up hatchling in the protective fluff of his body. If Nyreena wanted to keep conversing she’d need to climb over his tail and have a seat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:20 pm