Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Highway from Hell

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:33 am

Time: 11:00 am
    Date: April 28, 0001

Hobbling for what seems like hours, Dean Winchester continued down the highway. The sun was beating down on him as he made his way to the only city that he saw on the horizon. It looked large and gleaming with many tall buildings. Surely he would find some kind of convenience store where he could get some water and food. Dean was starving, thirsty, and still highly confused where he was. The last thing he remembers was being lifted from Hell by some presences and then digging his way out of a grave. If that wasn’t creepy, then he didn’t know what would be. Granted, Dean had seen some creepy things in his past years of being in Hell and as a Hunter.

After a few more hours of limping down to the road, Dean came across the outskirts of this shining city. It didn’t look that impressive. He swore to himself and looked to the left and right a few times before continuing on. He kept shuffling along until he found the entrance to the city.

“What the hell…?” Dean asked himself. “Am I still in Hell?”

Dean continued into the city and found a place where he could get some water.
    Invader Zim
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Highway from Hell

Post by Invader Zim on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:28 am

From the darkened alleys, something was watching this latest human hobbling about. Not a hobo, so definitely not one of the vagrants who tended to lurk here. Insectoid eyes narrowed with interest, a soft shuffle of metal and scraping the only announcement that he had moved. Looming on the rooftops with aid from robotic legs, a small alien followed like a spider. The man had stopped, gathering himself a drink of water. It drew a disgusted sneer on the alien's face. Only once every drop was consumed did the alien step out of the nearest alleyway to greet this newcomer!

"Pitiful hooman! Bow before the greatness of ZIM and perhaps I will feel gracious enough to EXPLAIN this not-Hell world to you!" It was, of course, Zim. With a manic grin on his face, the short alien faced the human with a sense of confidence that bordered on delusional. His antennae twitched about curiously, and both fists found their place atop his own hips as he straightened his spine. "Well? What're you waiting for, dirt-pig!? Get to bowing!" Not the best welcoming committee around...
    Bruce Wayne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bruce Wayne on Wed May 02, 2018 12:06 am

The self-proclaimed invader was not the only thing lurking in the shadows of the outer city. To say that the overzealous alien was an interesting person was an understatement; Bruce had not honestly collected a lot of information on the little green thing, but he had certainly heard its obnoxious proclamations around the city. Tonight was like any other, creeping as the other had been around the rooftops and alleyways. With the outer districts officially under his watch Bruce became even more diligent about patrolling the streets and as the night began to pass into its mid-life Bruce found that the noisiest citizens were often the most troublesome.

He was not as courteous as Zim, though. Crouching low on the cornerstone of a fairly tall building above them, one would have to strain their eyes to see him from his vantage point. Luckily he was not restricted to this problem, blinking as his cowl enhanced his hearing and vision to watch and listen to what was happening. He didn't recognize the man who had the unfortunate opportunity of greeting Zim; perhaps this would be a good time to exercise his new connections. He put two fingers to his ear to active the transmitter and felt a pang of nostalgia overtake him.

"This is Bruce Wayne, User 1045, requesting information." The voice that responded to him sounded so eerily as though it was standing beside him. It was a feeling that he was not entirely used to yet; his terminal was only recently set up, and his communications with the ISOs had been strained and limited so far. "Greetings, User1045.exe. How may this unit be of assistance?"

"I have visuals on two suspect individuals. What can you tell me about the man?" A blue flash blinked through his eyepieces, scanning the scene. "Identified User1048.exe and User0027.exe. User1048.exe is a recent civilian, you do not have clearance to access any biographical information. No known outstanding warrants or criminal activity. Not considered a threat."

Right.

Bruce would continue to watch in silence, lurking about the scene. Would Zim lie for his own benefit?
    Sam and Dean Winchester
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Wed May 02, 2018 11:45 pm

Putting the water bottle he had found down, Dean looked at the strange, little newcomer rather… unimpressed. It was tiny and supported by spider-like legs. It may have been intimidating to other humans but to Dean, it looked more like a nuisance than a threat. He had been in Hell for the past few weeks, which were years in Hell time. He had seen some gruesome things in Hell and participated in a few of them.

“And what are you supposed to be?” Dean barked back. “Some kind of mechanically assisted demon-spirit-thing?” He wasn’t going to bow to this Zim. Dean never bowed unless a gun was pointed at his head and then he still tried to defy the holder. “I’ve seen scarier monsters than you, ‘Zim’ as Halloween costumes.”

Last edited by Sam and Dean Winchester on Thu May 03, 2018 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Invader Zim
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Thu May 03, 2018 10:42 am

Hmph! The stubborn human looked upon Zim, but there was no respect, fear, or reverence in those gross eyes. He was just annoyed! And, granted, Zim was also used to that reaction. But! It was still irritating! Even worse was what the human went on to say. "DEMON-SPIRIT?! ME?! A MERE DEMON-SPIRIT?!" Mechanically assisted was at least closer to the mark! Using those legs, the small alien made his height match the human's as he sneered. "I am an Irken! From the planet of Irk, which is a much BETTER and COOLER planet than your precious DIRTBALL ROCK EVER WAS!"

Strangely, he didn't argue the point about the Halloween costumes. Merely gave a brief shudder and a deep grimance. "Because ZIM is generous and great, I will give you this chance to APOLOGIZE. You clearly are new, and do not understand this place or Zim's SIGNIFICANCE here! But insult me again, and you will be forced to CRAWL on your belly to receive anymore information from I, THE GREAT AND WONDROUS ZIM!"
    Bruce Wayne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bruce Wayne on Sat May 05, 2018 1:10 am

Nuisance is the perfect word to describe Zim, Bruce thought to himself. If he was anything then he was certainly loud but he couldn't figure out a purpose for this hazing ritual. Was Zim really looking to subdue newcomers like this? Or was this some kind of attempt at humor? Bruce was no comedian but only a fool would be unable to hear the sincerity in the volume of the alien's demands.

He continued to watch, for now. Would he actually make the man crawl? Would he have to get involved?

Was he wasting his time?
    Sam and Dean Winchester
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Mon May 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Dean couldn’t help but laugh as Zim went on about how significant he was.

“Well,” he laughed, “you are really irking me right now, whatever the Hell you are.” He chuckled at his own pun. “As for bowing down before you, that’s not happening.”

He cringed a little from the soreness in his muscles and went to continue on his way. “I feel like I just argued with a cartoon freak…” He rolled his eyes and carried on, hoping the bug thing would leave him alone. He looked to the horizon and quickened his step wanting to find some peace and quiet before he began his search for his brother, Sam.
    Invader Zim
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Thu May 10, 2018 4:37 pm

It wasn't very often that Zim met a creature with as much pride and ego as himself, but it seems he'd met his match! Most new people were hungering for information, and would at least be cautious when something like Zim showed up and professed their superiority. But not this human! Oh no, this ape reject laughed. He laughed, continued along his way, and waved Zim off as if he were a mere flea! The Irken's jaw dropped, watching the man as he attempted to just... leave! Trying to escape after such a display of disrespect?! When Zim was graciously offering assistance?!

He growled lowly, little fists shaking. No. No, this will not stand! This inferior piece of ape dung wasn't going to just get away with such a rude refusal! A hand reached back into his PAK. After a moment of rifling through the items within, he pulled out a metal can. It was red in color, adorned with a black Irken symbol. If one didn't know any better, they'd think it was a can of soda. In fact, it definitely sounded like one too as Zim began to shake it between his gloved hands like a frat boy with a beer. Cackling maniacally, he threw it in Dean's direction and waited with a wide grin for it to hit its target! Who'll be laughing now, when you're soaked in sticky carbonated fluid?!

---
    (650/650) - HP
    (120/120) - AP

Action: Throwing a shaken can of Irken soda at Dean's retreating head! Note: In the case that I get very lucky and the can hits for a full 60 damage, Dean will not be killed. That'd be an awful and pathetic death. Attack is not to the death!
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu May 10, 2018 4:37 pm

The member 'Invader Zim' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 42
    Bruce Wayne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bruce Wayne on Sun May 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Pride is a dangerous thing, and a beast best left uninjured. It was an amusing exchange to say the least and it seemed like that's all it would be; but violence always reared its ugly head whenever possible. The Irken grabbed a small object from his person and shook it rapidly... was it a bomb? A strange alien weapon? A soda can...? He'd seen weirder, but the intent to harm was clear as day even in the black of night.

He threw the thing at Dean, and maybe it would have even struck him if not for the watchful eye and deft hand of the Batman. The Battarang was in the air before the fizzy drink had left the invader's hand, stabbing it right through the black symbol and knocking it clear off of its trajectory, spraying soda through the damaged metal as it clattered to the ground. Bruce followed soon after, his large form landing gracefully with his cape breaking his fall.

"Not tonight, Zim."
    Sam and Dean Winchester
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Mon May 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Dean heard a small clink of metal on metal, and when he turned around he saw what looked like a soda can. He frowned, confused, looking at the cosplay of batman, and continued on his way. Did he crawl out of Hell during Halloween or what? I need to find Sam. He thought, and then he was suddenly overwhelmed with panic and fear. Where was Sam? Where is his little brother?!

"SAM!" He screamed until he could barely breathe, his chest heaving in panic. He needed to find his brother and, more importantly, make sure he doesn't go after Lilith without a level head and a plan.

"Hey! Zoom!" Dean yelled. "Or...whatever your name is, have you seen a guy about yea high," He held his hand up about 4 inches over his own head, "hazel-like eyes, and brown hair that could use a haircut? He's my brother and he's probably in some deep, steaming pile of demon crap right now."
    Invader Zim
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Thu May 24, 2018 7:04 pm

Eagerly, the alien watched his projectile fly through the air! His shiny eyes were wide, lower lip bitten down on sharply, gloved hands clasped! Yes, yes! Fly, trust Irken soda! Crack that hyuman in the skull! Spill the blood! Yeeees...!

Fwip!

What in the-?! Zim could only stare in awe as something flew out of the dark and pierced his can! Both objects clattered to the ground, soda spewing out of the strange object. He loomed a bit closer, eyes narrowed as he attempted to riddle out what happened. It looked like...a weird throwing star? But who-?! The angry human was straight ahead, screaming a name of some kind. He didn't even seem to realize he'd nearly been beaned!

Zim turned sharply at the sound of someone landing on the concrete. There was no ninja to be found like he expected. Instead, it seemed to be a man dressed all in black! With...pointy ears? An antennae twitched curiously as the man spoke. "HOOOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?! Has Zim's reputation finally grown enough to include strange mascot people?!" He preferred being recognized to being referred to as a costume. Before he could demand what exactly this mascot man wanted with this ninja stars, Dean yelled back in their direction.

"I AM ZIM!" Zoom? Really? The alien swiveled to better face Dean, frowning as he listen to the man's descriptors. Must have been this Sam. And those were great descriptions! Except... "I do many things, but I do not make a catalog of humans in this city! That sounds like a good chunk of the humans that live here!" It was left unsaid, but humans all looked the same anyway. Arms crossed over his chest in a snooty manner, Zim stuck his noseless face up into the air. "Besides! You rebuffed Zim and now you want help? Feh!" What a jerk!
    Bruce Wayne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bruce Wayne on Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:27 pm

(( WHOOPS FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD MB ))

Standing still as a statue and looking directly down at Zim with his unwavering stony demeanor as he spoke, Bruce seemed to be particularly unaffected by the tiny thing's obnoxious tirade. The Bat had been called many things. "Strange Mascot Person" was not one of them. Eventually his gaze moved from the alien to Dean. He didn't look very good at all; being a new arrival, there was no telling what sort of damage he had undergone. At least, no way without an incredibly advanced utility suit.

He put two fingers to his left ear and switched his peripherals to biorhythmic feedback sensors. Dean screamed until he hurt, and Bruce acknowledged him.

"You have sprained muscles in your leg, potentially mild internal damage, and you're dehydrated. Your heart rate is fluctuating erratically; I suggest you stop yelling." He narrowed his eyes and looked down. "Both of you."

It was clear that he was searching for someone, but Bruce found the notion of a demon curious. The sightings were getting more and more common, maybe he knew something? There were more pressing matters to deal with though. "He isn't a threat to you, Zim. He's disoriented. Break the news to him and bring him to the hospital. If you try anything, I'll bring you in for the night." Whenever he spoke like this, it was always a command, not a question. He didn't care about how strange he might seem to new people or how 'famous' Zim was; he felt that someone should make sure that the little green man didn't take the liberty to finish the newcomer off where he stood.
    Sam and Dean Winchester
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:26 pm

“Look, I don’t care who gives me the answer, but I need to find my brother. And if neither of you two can help me, then I’m out of here.” He turned to look at the guy dressed like Batman. “And what’s with all that tech talk? Of course I’m dehydrated! I just crawled out of Hell! You know, demons, home of the Devil, bad place where bad people go...well not all bad, sometimes just stupid.”

Dean waited for them to talk and turned to continue walking unless they started talking more about what he wanted to know. Maybe wannabe Batman was right about the sprained leg. It hurt to keep walking on it, but he couldn’t stay out here. Whatever part of the world he just crawled into, it was definitely the weirdest part of the world.
    Invader Zim
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Invader Zim on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:33 am

The not-ninja man was somehow able to tell what injuries this human man had. Honestly, Zim had been completely ignorant to any injuries. Zim shut his mouth, teeth clicking against each other, in response to the man's command. Well...quite a bossy one, this strange mascot person. "No one is a threat to Zim!" Was the snappy rebuttal, arms crossed over his little chest as the costumed human continued to speak as if he were Zim's superior. "You hold no command over me, puny mascot! Where will you bring me? Jail? Pah! Zim was around even when there were ACTUAL cops, and never ONCE was he brought in! I haven't broken any laws!" Unless chucking soda cans was suddenly illegal. Littering perhaps? There had been intent to injure, obviously, but with the mascot's intervention? Well...where was the evidence? Even if there was camera footage, all it would see is the Irken tossing a soda can that Batman deflected. He'd endured worse harassment within the Sanctuary!

As for breaking the news, however? Grinning widely, Zim swiveled on his PAK legs to face the injured human. "Hell has been destroyed, along with your dirtball planet! All citizens of your world, DESTROYED in one fell swoop! You're now STUCK here with the rest of us! Us, the rejects who are saved! Or more accurately, doomed! DOOMED TO LIVE! DOOMED TO SURVIVE! Doomed to be apart from your brother! Such delicious doom!" There you go, mascot man, the human had been informed. The news broken to him in the best way possible. Turning back to Batman, Zim's antennae were flat against his skull as he glared with a fierce indignation. Who was this pitiful human? Somebody to avoid, definitely. The PAK legs began to skitter backwards, putting distance between the alien and the two men.

"Take him to the hospital yourself." The Irken spat before he seemed to disappear in shadow, fully disappearing back to the dark shadows. Aside from the brief noise of metal against stone, all was suddenly silent from the obnoxiously loud creature.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:13 pm