Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Time to Finally End This

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 03, 2018 5:50 pm

Time: 5:03 p.m.
    Date: 5/3/0008

Finishing making her note to Daemeon Nyreena's nerves were so over the edge that she couldn't stand it. She knew that by doing this she was going against everyone who clearly told her to stay away from the demon for her own good. But she thought that this was her one chance to save everyone from his wrath and stop his plans for them and the Breach. With Sam had told her about him being able to exorcise demons she figured that this was the reason he was brought her in the first place. To help stop Daemeon in his tracks before he even had a chance to attack someone and prove himself be just like the Daemeon of the past. Signing her name at the bottom she looked over the quick note she had come up with, making sure that it was convincing enough that he would come meet her in the Outer District. It may have seemed far but she wanted to make sure that neither she or Sam got into any possible trouble with the ISOs if they did this in the city.

The Note::
    To Dameon,

Listen I was wondering if you would by chance meet up with me in the Outer District that's just outside of the city. I was hoping to catch up with you to see how you were doing without having any prying eyes to judge and make some ridiculous conclusions that are not true. If you can meet me out there about sixish or so I would truly appreciate it.

You're friend,
    Nyreena

Letting out a sigh she stuck the note into an envelope and sealed it, writing Daemeon's name on the front. Once that was done she headed out of the room, leaving a curious Damascus to watch her go, and headed to the demon's room. The moment she arrived she softly gulped a bit then leaned down and slipped the note under the door then took off. The moment she was outside she took to the air and flew to the District as fast as she could, hoping that this was going to work.

Time: 5:50 p.m.
    Date: 5/3/0008

Finally reaching the Outer District Nyreena landed and looked around, getting an uneasy feeling about being so far out here. Letting out a sigh she had to keep telling herself that this needed to be done so that her friends could be safe and out of harm's reach. Looking at her phone she got the coordinates of where she was at and sent them to Sam, hoping that he could get there before Daemeon did. It was time to end things once and for all.
    Sam and Dean Winchester
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: Time to Finally End This

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Thu May 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Sam’s phone buzzed. He quickly opened it and saw the coordinates that Nyreena had sent him. Taking no time to dilly or dally, Sam put the Impala into drive and headed to the Outer District. He wasn’t that far away to begin with. Sam had been driving around town after inventory of what he had in the Impala. Turns out that not everything had made it to the Breach, the only weapons that had made the trip were his and Dean’s handguns, the demon-killing dagger, two shotguns full of rock salt, and the grenade launcher and most of them were without ammunition.

Pulling into a side alley, Sam waited for the demon to show up. He had a clear view of Nyreena.
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 4

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu May 03, 2018 6:37 pm

The Note:
    To Dameon,

Listen I was wondering if you would by chance meet up with me in the Outer District that's just outside of the city. I was hoping to catch up with you to see how you were doing without having any prying eyes to judge and make some ridiculous conclusions that are not true. If you can meet me out there about sixish or so I would truly appreciate it.

You're friend,
    Nyreena

Daemeon read this note over several times. He hadn’t expected anything like this to happen. He wasn’t sent reeling by this note. Oh no, he was set on edge by it. Why did Nyreena wanted to meet him now? Had she found some way to transfer power from one another? Or was this a trap? Yes, the demon had said she was a friend but he really didn't mean it. The only friend he would ever had was his cousin, Alexander. As for everyone else, he couldn’t care less what they thought of him. They were all inferior beings to this demon. No one was on the same level as him or be able to be his friend.

“Hmmmm…” he stroked his chin. “I guess I could use the exercise and break from testing. Besides, this could be interesting…” With a dark grin on his face, the demon made his way out of the inn. Once he was outside, the demon vanished…

Reappearing just outside the destined spot, the demon strolled up to Nyreena with his hands in his pockets. “Nyreena, darling. It has been too long,” he called as he walked up to her. “So tell me, how has the research been going?”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Starting to get antsy as time went on Nyreena felt her nerves get tighter and more tense. She was really hoping that Sam got her message straight away and was making his way over as soon as possible. All that she could hope that this was going to work and that Daemeon's plans would finally be over. Hearing a low rumble of an engine a short distance away she glanced over and saw the Impala with Sam inside. Relieved that he was here she nodded to him and turned away to continue waiting for Daemeon.

And not a few moments later the demon appeared with his hands in his coat pockets. Watching as he strolled up to her she gave him a pleasant smile and nodded. Though the moment she heard him call her darling every inch of her insides where rippling with a horrified feeling. "Yes, it has." Remembering what Kev had said to her when she asked him about that she let out a soft sigh. "Well, from what I found out there's no...set way to transfer power from one person to another here. All that I found out is that you just have to build on your power from either, training, sparring, or something else. I can try to see what else I can dig up on it."

Hopefully she didn't have to talk to Daemeon too long before Sam made his move into exorcising the demon and ending this nightmare for good.
    Sam and Dean Winchester
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Thu May 03, 2018 7:23 pm

Watching Nyreena carefully, Sam could see that she wasn’t feeling well. She was on edge which my blow up in her face. He really didn’t like the thought of using her as bait, but a demon needed to be stopped.

Jumping out of the Impala, Sam tried to open fire on the demon but his gun jammed. “Crap…” he muttered as he charged at the demon. He wasn’t going to give this monster the chance to turn the tables on them. One second delay and this could all from bad to worse in a heartbeat.

As he charged at the demon, Sam readied himself to throw a punch at Daemeon’s face. Nyreena had said he was a weak demon so surely some physical combat would deal some damage to him…

<><><><><><><><><>

HP: 60/60
    AP: 11/11

Attack: (Punch to the face)
    1d/1c
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu May 03, 2018 7:23 pm

The member 'Sam and Dean Winchester' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu May 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Hmmmm… This something else sounded promising… But what was it exactly? Could he gain power passively by just being here? “I see, Nyeerna. Well thank your for your information,” the demon chuckled as he heard the slam of a car door. Looking in the general direction of where he heard it come from, Daemeon was met by a surprise punch to the face. Well, it was more of a graze than an actual punch.

The demon vanished for a second and reappeared a few feet away. So Nyreena had brought company… Daemeon wiped some dirt from his chin. “Well, well, well. Is this your other boyfriend, Nyreena? I thought that Doberman guy was your beau. Does he know about this yummy piece of cake?” Daemeon couldn’t help but look Sam over. The newcomer seemed very… cute, but something radiated from Sam that seemed familiar. But what was it? Oh well, Daemeon can figure it out during the autopsy.

He stood tall and removed a hand from his pocket, fingers ready to snap. “Here, let me decide on who your boyfriend really is, Nyreena.”

Snap!

<><><><><><><><><>

Demonskin: 9/10
    HP: 70/70
    AP11/12

Attack: (Dark Spark: Deals lighting damage)
    2d/1c

Last edited by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu May 03, 2018 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu May 03, 2018 7:36 pm

The member 'Daemeon Serpentongue' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3, 2

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Nodding at that Nyreena continued to smile, hoping that it would be at any moment that Sam would make his move. "You're welcome." At the same time she hoped that she wouldn't have to get into a fight but if she had to defend her friend she would. It was at that moment that she heard the door of the Impala open and she quickly turned to see Sam draw his gun but didn't hear it fire. Starting to get worried at that point she watched as Sam charged at Daemeon and punched his face. Seeing it hit she was glad that it was a hit nonetheless.

However she saw that when Daemeon disappeared for a moment and reappeared a few feet away she knew that there was no turning back. Watching as he wiped away a bit of dirt from his chin she glared at him when he got Dominick's name wrong and growled, at the same time feeling like she was going to be sick to her stomach when she heard that. "No, he's not! He's just a good friend who wants to help! And his name is Dominick, who still is my boyfriend!"

Seeing Dominick retrieve his hand and and snap his fingers she got a very bad feeling at what he said. Recognizing what he was doing she gasped looked over at Sam. "Sam, look out before you get electrocuted!" She could only hope that he moved out of the way in time before it hit.
    Sam and Dean Winchester
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Thu May 03, 2018 8:11 pm

Sam kept an eye out for where Daemeon was going to reappear after he vanished. He wasn’t used to this kind of demon though. Usually the demon would be sent flying or knocked out by the punch, not disappear and reappear a few feet away. “You’re right, Nyreena. I do feel weaker,” he panted. That run had winded him a little.

Listening to Nyreena, Sam jumped back in time to see a coil of lightning spark to life in the air where he had been. “Thanks,” he said.

Charging Daemeon again, Sam pulled back for another swing at the demon.

<><><><><><><><><>

HP: 60/60
    AP: 11/11

Attack: (Punch to the face)
    1d/1c
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu May 03, 2018 8:11 pm

The member 'Sam and Dean Winchester' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 1

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu May 03, 2018 8:30 pm

Daemeon couldn’t help but laugh. This was a pitiful attempt to whatever they were attempting. “You have to be kidding me,” he laughed. “You think a newcomer human and yourself could have enough power to stop me? That’s hilarious! That is what you are trying to do right now, right? Put a stop to little old me?”

Too bad Daemeon was too busy laughing that he didn’t see Sam charging him again, but this was just another graze against the demon’s cheek. The demon took a step back. “Ok, hit me once. You got a good shot. Hit me twice, and you are gonna die.” Daemeon raised both hands this time.

Snap! Snap!

<><><><><><><><><>

Demonskin: 8/10
    HP: 70/70
    AP9/12

Attack: (Dark Spark: Deals lighting damage x2. #1 at Sam, #2 at Nyreena)
    2d/1c
    2d/1c
    -2AP

Last edited by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu May 03, 2018 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu May 03, 2018 8:30 pm

The member 'Daemeon Serpentongue' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 1, 2

#2 'Coin Flip' :

#3 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 2, 4

#4 'Coin Flip' :
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 03, 2018 8:47 pm

Looking over at Sam when found that she was right about being weaker Nyreena nodded. She could also see that how fatigued he was and knew that it was now or never to step in and and help so that he wouldn't get hurt. Then seeing that he dodged the attack just in time she smiled and nodded her welcome to him. Glaring at Daemeon again as he laughed she snorted at how he thought that even she didn't have enough power to defeat him. Sorry, but having been here for over six years she had a lot more power than he had and the ghostly fury to fuel that power to the max. Continuing to glare at him she snorted again. [color=#B2FFFF]"So what if we are? Might as well try something before something worse happens."

Watching as Sam punched Daemeon again she knew now that she needed to step in with her powers and skills so that he wouldn't get hurt. Seeing the lightning appear again she called out to Sam again to watch out then easily dodged out of the way herself of the bolt that came for her. Looking at Daemeon again she took a stance. "Not if we finish you first." Transforming into her phoenix armor for a bit more defense to herself she leaped into the air and fired a few fireballs at Daemeon.

-----

Phoenix Armor: 40/40
    HP: 390/390
    AP: 65/68

Attack: Fireballs
    2d/1c
    -3AP
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu May 03, 2018 8:47 pm

The member 'Nyreena Dark Savaridin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (31-35)' : 17, 3, 34, 4, 11, 20

#2 'Coin Flip' :

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:12 pm