Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: Time to Finally End This

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Mon May 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Taking the notebook, Sam examined Nyreena. She appeared to be alright, but the way she spoke said something else. And the fact she didn’t say her friend’s name kind of set Sam on edge. He only had known Nyreena for about a week now and thought she was trustworthy, but now… something just felt off. Why was she keeping her friend’s identity a secret?

Thumbing through the pages, Sam found primarily nothing. The pages looked to be all blank. Now this didn’t make any sense. People had said that Daemeon constantly wrote stuff down in this notebook, but there appeared to be nothing in it. “Where is all the information?” Sam muttered as he flipped through the book again. It was on this second time through the book that Sam found something: Daemeon’s notes. It was only one page and there wasn’t much on it.

The Little Black Book:

Korak 1: Prikupite uzorke DNK
    Prikupljena DNK
    • Scarlet Eldred
    • Scarlet's Dragon
    • Elgaria coerulea
    • Dendroaspis polylepis
    Korak 2: Eksperimentiranje DNK
    • Inspit # 1: kombinacija Elgaria coerulea s sisavcima
    • Inspiracija # 2: Scarlet's Dragon + Elgaria coerulea
    • Inspit # 3: Kombinirani Dendroaspis polyepis i rezultati iz Inspit # 2
    Korak 3: posadite posljednje jaje ...

As Sam held the book, he began to feel ill and not like sick ill. He had a tight feeling in his stomach. The same feeling he got when he hadn’t fed in a while… Dropping the book, Sam clutched his stomach a little.

Last edited by Sam and Dean Winchester on Thu May 10, 2018 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue May 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Watching as Sam took the notebook from her Nyreena moved around so that she could see what was inside of it as well. And to be fair, how was she going to explain that the friend she was talking to was a comic book superhero that was nothing more than fiction to the both of them? It was probably best to not let him think she was crazy or something for the time being. As Sam flipped through the book she was shocked to find that there was....nothing on the pages. Looking horrified she couldn't understand what was going on.

Going through the book again Sam had managed to find Daemeon's note which she was very grateful for. Scanning the page she sharply sighed as she saw that it was written either in code or in Daemeon's foreign written language. Thankfully there was a few things that she could pick up on, such as Scarlet's name, her dragon that she hoped wasn't Curiosity, and something called Elgaria. Wondering what that meant she glanced over it again, making heads or tails about a few things that she could figure out while sounding out the words in her head.

As she did she saw Sam drop the book and clutch his stomach a bit, wondering what was going on. "Sam? Sam, what's wrong?"
    Sam and Dean Winchester
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Thu May 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Sam nodded. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just a little indigestion, I think,” he lied. He knew all too well what that feeling was. He needed to feed and that book only amplified his hunger. How did it do that though? It looked like a normal book, but at the same time, it radiated a malevolent aura that just screamed demonic to Sam.

Taking a few steps back, Sam spoke, “I’m sure everything will pass, but for now, let’s focus on the win. Daemeon’s gone and we can relax for a little.” He smiled, but kept an eye on the notebook. Was he going to take it or let Nyreena take it?
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sat May 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Looking Sam up and down as he told her that it was probably indigestion Nyreena wasn't all too sure that that was what it was. You wouldn't just throw down a book like that just because your stomach was upset. But since he was already frazzled and getting over the fight that just happened she decided to go along with what he said and nodded. "Oh, okay. Maybe you should go to the hospital and get some Pepto Bismal for that. It may help."

Then watching as Sam took a few steps back and saying that he was sure that everything would pass and to focus on the win for now while relaxing to know that Daemeon was gone. Nodding at that she glanced down at the book as well, wondering what had gotten Sam so wary of it and why it was bothering him so much. "Y-yeah, sure. Sounds like a good idea." It was a wonder that there wasn't something in the back of her mind that should have been screaming at her that she needed to tell him that it wasn't going to be long until Daemeon was going to return.
    Sam and Dean Winchester
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Wed May 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Smiling faintly, Sam didn’t take his eyes off the little black book. He half expected it to vanish or the demon to pop out of it, ready for round 2. But nothing happened. “Should I take the book?” Sam thought. If he took the book, it would just amplify his hunger for demon blood. He didn’t have much control over it right now and he had no reserves on him. His last feeding was the night before he arrived on the Breach. That had been a few days ago. He needed demon blood or he won’t know what would happen.

Keeping an eye on the book, Sam began to itch his arm a little. “Even though I don’t like it, Nyreena has to take the book,” he thought. Looking up at Nyreena, he spoke, “I think you should take the book, Nyreena…”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed May 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Seeing Sam's faint smile Nyreena started to feel a bit better about the situation, but not much. Glancing down at the book again she was so puzzled by the fact that it still remained even though Daemeon was gone for the time being. She couldn't understand why something of Daemeon's would still be here and not in the Pool of Souls with him. From what she could remember this was something that has never happened before. Technically, she could count the witch she and the others fought when that creepy circus appeared some time ago and took the hat just in case the witch wasn't a citizen so that situation didn't apply here.

Deciding on what to do she looked up at Sam as he made the suggestion and she got a bit of a worried look on her face. Happening to glance at his arm as he scratched it she wondered if he was still doing okay. "Are...are you sure? Maybe...maybe we should try to destroy it so that we don't have to worry about it plaguing us if one of us hangs onto it."
    Sam and Dean Winchester
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sam and Dean Winchester on Fri May 18, 2018 9:06 pm

“I have a feeling that this thing can’t be destroyed,” Sam said. “If it could be destroyed, I’m sure it would have been when you vaporized Daemeon.” Kicking the notebook towards Nyreena, he took a few more steps towards the Impala. “You know more about this Daemeon character than I do. I would probably accidentally revive him if I took the book.” Sam continued to walk towards the Impala. “I trust you with the notebook. Who knows? Maybe you can decode the text we found. I have no clue what world he came from so I don’t know his language.”

Climbing into the Impala, Sam started it up. “I’ll catch ya later, Nyreena. You are one hell of a fighter.” With a smile, Sam drove away leaving the book and Nyreena behind.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri May 18, 2018 9:32 pm

Listening to what Sam said about his feeling that the notebook couldn't be destroyed Nyreena figured that he had to be right if it was able to be destroyed. Watching as he kicked the notebook over to her she used her power to encase the book in a ball of ghostly energy and lifted it up while watching Sam take a few steps towards the Impala. Giving him a curious look when he said that he might accidentally revive him she wasn't sure that could be possible.

Hearing him say that he trusted her with the notebook and that maybe she could decode what was in the book she gave it a thought and nodded. Seeing him climb into the Impala she smiled back and nodded she waved goodbye. "See you later Sam. And thanks."

Seeing the Impala vanish out of sight her smile dropped and a look of dread and terror washed over as she made her way back to the city, unsure of what was going to happen if people found out what she did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:29 pm