Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Laying Down The Line to Follow

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Mon May 07, 2018 7:59 pm

Time: 11:46 p.m.
    Date: 05/03/0008

Walking back to the Inn while reflecting on what all that had happened Dominick was both severely pissed off and utterly devastated at the same time. And it was all about one thing: what Nyreena had done to severely upset the balance of everyone she knew and the consequences she had to pay for disobeying Kev after what they had agreed on. Not only did she lose her job at the music store she had once again lost the trust Kev had in her. Knowing that something had to be done to fix this and show her that she needed to stop doing these stupid things or else she was going to end up dying to pay the price once again. And that was something that he couldn't let happen, not wanting to lose the one person he loved so much just because she was making stupid and immature mistakes.

Finally arriving at the Inn and making his way up he knew that throughout what was going to happen next he was going to have to be stoic, somewhat blunt, but comforting at the same time. Nyreena was going to be have a huge mix of emotions at what he was going to tell her about what happened. So he had to be the strong one in order to lay down the line she had to follow in order to get herself to a better place and learn to make smarter decisions, take responsibility for her actions, and be a more mature ghost. After what she told him about her likeliness to be the daughter of a fallen king he figured that another thing to do was to help her see how a princess is supposed to act and how to show herself as. It was time for her to be who she was and who she was meant to be.

Reaching his door Dominick stopped in front of it and let out a long breath through his nose, preparing himself for what was going to happen the moment he walked in. Once he was ready he unlocked the door and stepped inside, walking to the living room and looked at his couch, seeing Nyreena on the couch in an expression he was expecting to see and not expecting at the same time.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Re: Laying Down The Line to Follow

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon May 07, 2018 8:02 pm

After returning to the city once the fight was over Nyreena was in a mixed state of panic, fear, and uncertainty. After realizing that she had broken her promise to Kev to stay away from Daemeon and leave things to Batman she had never felt so stupid in all of her life. As well as scared about the last words Daemeon had said to her when he had been wiped off the face of the Breach. As she was meandering about in her stupor she received at text from Dominick, telling her to go home at that moment and stay there. Getting the sense that it was for an important reason she replied that she would and went straight there.

Arriving at the Inn in a matter of minutes Nyreena headed straight up to Dominick's room, knowing that she had to be there instead of her room just in case. Phasing through the door she looked around a bit as she gripped her arm, wondering if at any moment she was going to dissolve into an ectoplasmic puddle of herself. Walking over to the couch she sat down at the far end and pulled her knees up to her chest, leaning her head on them. Completely unsure of what do at that point she started off into space, not even realizing that some time had passed and Dominick arrived, not even registering that he had walked in and approached.
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 5

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Mon May 07, 2018 8:04 pm

Continuing to watch Nyreena as she was staring off into space Dominick wondered what was going through her mind at that point. He could tell by the expression on her face that she was definitely in another state of mind from the one he knew she was usually in. Flexing his senses to pick up on her aura he was instantly hit with waves of guilt, uncertainty, fear, panic, and devastation coming from her. Not expecting to sense that he wondered what sort of perception he was getting from the others back at the Sanctuary and what he was seeing now.

Still knowing that they were right in a way he figured that getting her to talk was going to help him tell the difference between what he had heard earlier and what he was sensing now. Letting out a low sigh he walked over and sat beside her, turning a bit to see her better. Reaching up he placed a hand on her shoulder and softly shook it while speaking in a calm and clear voice. "Nyreena. Nyreena, snap out of it. We need to have a serious discussion on what happened and what must be done to correct the issues at hand."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon May 07, 2018 8:05 pm

Still being off in her own little world of blank detail and space Nyreena had hardly registered anything was happening at the present moment. She was so far off in her disconnected state that she was, to pardon the term, a ghost of her former self. It was as if the entire world was going on yet she was frozen in time in that one spot on the couch.

It was when Dominick finally touched her shoulder and spoke to her that she finally snapped out of it. Slightly jumping at his touch she gasped and looked around for a moment before looking at him. Seeing the look he had in his hazel eyes she unconsciously let out a haggard breath as she tried to find her words. "Dom....Dominick.... I......I........" She was feeling so panicked and freaked out she lost what she was trying to say.
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Tue May 08, 2018 10:12 pm

Sighing a bit as he listened to Nyreena try to speak Dominick moved her so that she was sitting with her legs down and facing him a bit. ”Nyreena…I know everything. That Sam you were with came in to the Sanctuary and told us what happened. I…I can’t believe that you had the utter sense to go and do something like that. You….you knew that you were supposed to stay away from that bastard of a demon and let others deal with this. What possessed you in your right mind to even go along with this, especially with a newcomer who you didn’t tell that Daemeon was going to come back in a week? You….you knew better… And why didn’t you tell me where you were? You had me running around in a frenzy trying to find you after waiting for you to come say hello…. I….I was so worried for you…. I thought that bastard got the goddamn gall to take you away from me….. ”

Sighing a bit as he looked down he grabbed her hands and looked up at her with a serious and slightly grave look in his eyes. ” Trandafirul meu…..Kev knows. I had to tell him once I knew. He knows what you did and despite it being Sam’s idea to do what you and he did….he….he had to fire you. He just can’t trust you now after you broke your promise to him.”

*Trandafirul meu = My love
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue May 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Letting Dominick move her body so that he could talk to her better Nyreena listened as he said that he knew what happened after Sam arrived at the Sanctuary and told everyone there what happened. Knowing that he was right in everything he said and asked she started to let her head dip in shame, unable to look at the man she loved in feeling like she disappointed him. But when she heard him say that he had to frantically look for her, fearing that that she had been taken by Daemeon, she felt a huge pain go through her heart at that. How could she not have realized that her actions would put the most important person in her existence through something like that.  

Feeling her eyes begin to water she tried to think of a good answer for him all her mind wanted to do was draw a blank at how she could properly explain herself. ”Uh…..w-well…..” Sighing at getting a bit frustrated at trying to think of what to say her head slumped forward a bit. ”To….to be honest Dominick….I don’t know what to say. I….I don’t even know why I forgot that I was told to. The moment Sam and I started to get into it I just…..I just jumped without even thinking it through. And….I should have. I know I should have but….I…I don’t know what possessed me to just…not to.” Letting out a shaky exhale she looked up at Dominick as a tear or two escaped the corner of her eye. ”And…and I never wanted to hurt you like that, dhampirul meu. It…it truly never occurred to me to check in with you so that you would know that I wasn’t home and was going to be late coming back.”

Watching as Dominick gripped her hands then looked up at her with the serious yet grave look in his eyes what he said next was what Nyreena had been panicking about and fearing the most of all throughout all this. Gripping his hands a bit tighter she felt a slightly more powerful sting strike her hard and she fell forward a bit, quietly sobbing in guilt at how bad she had hurt Kev this time around.  

*dhampirul meu = my dhampir
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Tue May 08, 2018 10:18 pm

Continuing to sense her aura as Nyreena listened to him Dominick could pick up on the shame that she was feeling, as well as the sense of believing that he was disappointed in her. It was true that he was disappointed but at the same time he was concerned and worried for her well-being. Ever since this new Daemeon had shown up she had gotten herself worked up into this….crazy obsession to get close to him so that she could find a way to stop him and tell the others. To him that was a danger within itself since she had no idea what this new Daemeon was capable of and that if she got too deeply invested with this obsession it was going to do her more harm than good. Which is what ended up happening and now she was having to pay the heavy price for the consequences to follow.

Patiently listening while Nyreena was trying to think of something to say he was starting to wonder what was taking her she finally admitted that she didn’t know what to say. Feeling an eyebrow slowly lift at that he continued to listen as she explained how she just jumped right in to what she and Sam had planned without giving it a careful consideration of what they were getting into. To him that was mistake number two. Mistake number one was forgetting the promise she made to Kev to stay away from Daemeon. The next mistake she made was not telling Sam more about how the Breach worked and how a being who resides here can return to life seven days after being killed. At least now he understood what he needed to correct and to teach Nyreena what she needed to improve on so that this never happened again. Then hearing her say that she never wanted to hurt him like this he caught the sincerity on her aura and knew that he could forgive her for that. From his experiences and the battles, he had been in he knew firsthand how you lose your sense of awareness that had been clouded by the heat of the fight.  

Slowly nodding he let out a breath through his nose and took a few moments to compose himself and get his response together. ”Nyreena… I’m afraid that this is all a part of the obsession you’ve been having with this whole Daemeon nonsense. You’ve let yourself get so wrapped up in what you wanted to do you lost focus on what’s going on around you. You let your impulses get the best of you and let them get the better of yourself and your judgement. It could also have contributed to why you didn't tell Sam anything on how this place worked and that Daemeon would be back in just seven days. Your sound mind and judgement were severely clouded by this...obsession that you've developed and convinced yourself to get so wrapped up in that it's not only hurt you but almost everyone around you. As well as cement the opinions of those who believe you to be an immature and, in their words, stupid person with what you did in the past. You're letting history repeat itself and it is dooming you to fail once again. Nyreena, it's time that you face the facts and realize that things are changing and you can't keep going through things the way you have been pretty much since you've gotten here yourself so long ago. You either need to change yourself or you're going to be lost and one of the first to disappear."

Seeing her reaction to what Kev had to do Dominick knew now that he had to be even more serious and get her to focus on what needed to be done for her to learn and change to be a better person. Not minding the grip, he tugged on her hands and to make her look up at him. "Nyreena, look at me. I know it hurts but you need to focus. What's done is done. The only thing you can do is accept the fact that this had to be done and move on. You have bigger things to think about and I need you listen to what I have to teach you so that you don't do something this rash and irresponsible ever again."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue May 08, 2018 10:19 pm

Watching Dominick as he took the few moments to get himself together Nyreena listened to what he had to say about what he observed from what she told him. And from what he had gathered....it had shaken her to her very core quite a bit. She had heard stories of ghost who had obsessions about their unfinished business once they became a ghost and how they wanted to finish it. She never imagined that she would go through something like that since she was born a ghost and wouldn't have this sort of thing. But for Dominick to conclude that she was having her own obsession she was at an utter loss for words for his conclusion.  

Continuing to listen as he was telling her that she letting history repeat on itself and confirm what certain others believe what she was it was just twisting her up inside more and more, knowing that this wasn't what she wanted those certain being to see her as yet here she was proving them to be right with their assumptions. Hearing Dominick as he said that she needed to realize that she either had to change her ways or else she was going to be the first to disappear with the changing times. Unsure of how she was going to that she gave him a very unsure look. "But....but how am I supposed to do that, Dominick? If I'm....I'm an immature and irresponsible person then how am I going to able to learn and change? I feel like it's not going to be as easy as it looks..."

Feeing him tug on her hands to make her look up at him she didn't do it right away, slowly lifting her head a few moments later as she stared up into his eyes and listened to what he said next. A bit surprised at the very serious tone he was using she honestly felt like she couldn't do it. All she wanted to do was to wallow in this pain, let it consume her so that she could let it punish her for the pain she had caused in those around her especially Kev. Trying to find her words her voice broke as she answered him while her tears continued to stream down her face. "I... I don't know if I can... I don't know if I can...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:42 pm