Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    Knock Out: Powers 30-50

    Share
    avatar
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : The Streets
    Level : 41

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

    Knock Out: Powers 30-50

    Post by Knock Out on Sat May 12, 2018 2:59 pm

    POWERS

    LEVEL 30

    Name: A-Door Me (damage reflect)
    Description: Using his car door/arm as an impromptu 'shield', Knock Out can reflect an opponents attack back onto them. This is possible thanks to the hardy nature of Cybertronian metal.
    Specifics: Three turn cooldown.
    25% damage is reflected back if the opponent's level is higher than user's ; user suffers the remaining 75%
    50% damage is reflected back if the opponent's level is lower than or equal to user's ; user suffers remaining 50%




    LEVEL 40

    Name: Hit The Nos (dodge)
    Description: As a sportscar and an avid streetracer, Knock Out prides himself on being a speedy bugger. Try to hit him if you can, Knock Out will do his best to dodge! Gotta keep that finish untarnished, you know?
    Specifics: Flip a dodge coin, five turn cooldown. Cannot attack while dodging.




    LEVEL 50

    Name: Surgical Fury (unmissable)
    Description: Knock Out doesn't like to get his servoes dirty, but sometimes a mech's gotta do what a mech's gotta do! With all of the energy he can gather, Knock Out strikes out in calculated moves that cannot miss!
    Specifics: Roll three (3) die ; they will not miss. Five turn cooldown.
    avatar
    Zurg
    Administrator

    Administrator

    Posts : 5463
    Join date : 2009-05-07
    Age : 261
    Location : Portal Breach
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: Knock Out: Powers 30-50

    Post by Zurg on Fri May 18, 2018 5:10 am

    All set, hot stuff!



    _________________
    In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.

      Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:58 am