Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Am I Seeing Things? Or Am I...Seeing Things?.....

Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Am I Seeing Things? Or Am I...Seeing Things?.....

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon May 14, 2018 9:21 pm

Time: 5:15 p.m.
    Date: 5/14/0008

Getting off a bit early from the jeweler's Nyreena decided that she needed a walk around Main Street to get some things in order in her head. Ever since Knock Out pointed out that she still might have Daemeon's blood coursing through her it was making so much sense to her about why everything was happening. The urge to go after Daemeon all the time, the strange force that kept drawing her to him.... All this time it had to have been the old Daemeon's blood that still surged through her veins, calling out to the new Daemeon to be with him as one once again.

Knowing this now it was really starting to scare her a bit and she couldn't understand why after all this time that she would still have that bastard's blood in her even after he had disappeared. One theory that was really scaring her was that it may be due to her being a different form of ghost with her own unique blood and it somehow bonded to it and that's why it was still in her system. But what was also making her so uneasy was the fact that if Daemeon found out and decided to use it against her he might be able to find out her most personal secrets, including the one that she had discovered a couple of years ago that she hadn't told a whole lot of people since she found it out. If he was able to find it.... her entire life might be in critical danger and make Daemeon's revenge all the more sweeter for him....
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 4

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Re: Am I Seeing Things? Or Am I...Seeing Things?.....

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Mon May 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Still beneath his tree deep in the mountains, Daemeon smiled as he recognized the energy that was mixed in with the same signature as his own: Nyreena. “Oh this is too good,” he chuckled. “She is proving to be awfully useful… Wonder what I can do with these… circumstances…” Reaching out with his mind, Daemeon began concentrating harder.

“Oh Nyreena…” The voice seemed to be riding on the breeze. “How have you been lately, dear? Everything between you and your boyfriend alright?”

Before the ghostly woman, a certain demon came walking up through the masses of people. He was tall and wearing a dusty traveler’s jacket. His hair was slicked back into a ponytail. Strolling up to Nyreena, this Daemeon had his hands in his pockets and a warm smile on his face. “Didn’t expect to see the last of me, did ya?”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon May 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Continuing to walk down the street Nyreena let out a long, deep sigh and ran her hand through her royal blue hair, closing her eyes for a moment. She hoped that all of this worry and anxiety was just in her head and she was worrying too much over nothing. Oh, if only that were true. Just as she was starting to let go of it the unmistakable voice seemed to ride in on the breeze that blew by and her eyes shot open, quickly looking around for where he was at.

Too shaken up and anxious to answer the first questions Daemeon asked she continued to look around for where he was. When she looked at the mass of people that were passing by she finally saw him as he was walking up to her. Absolutely freaked out she took a few hesitant steps back as she started to softly panic, hoping that this day wouldn't come. "What....what are you doing here?...." She couldn't imagine what he would do to her at that very moment and did everything she could to try and keep her innermost secrets sealed from him.
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Mon May 14, 2018 10:14 pm

“Why, can’t a friend just drop by to say hi?” the demon chuckled. “We are friends, after all. Even though we have had our…” Daemeon spun on one foot. “...disagreements.” Stepping closer to Nyreena, the demon lifted a hand out of his pocket and pointed at her. “You seemed so shock to have seen me? Surely you and your boy toy, Sam was it, would be watching your backs since you ‘offed’ me.” Chuckling a little, the demon waited for the ghost to respond.

“I wonder how long I can keep this link up or what I can do with it?” the demon muttered himself, still under his tree. He folded his legs and prepared himself mentally for the experiments that were about to occur.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon May 14, 2018 10:33 pm

Feeling her entire core starting to beat faster with her anxiety and her panic Nyreena listened to what Daemeon said about him being her 'friend' and dropping in to say hi. Shivering at the chuckle he let out she watched as he spun on one foot, speaking about their disagreements in the not too distant past. Starting to tremble a bit as she watched him tremble she knew that he was going to bring Sam into this one way or another for what they did to him. Though she was a bit upset at him calling Same her 'boy toy'. That wanted to make her sick to the stomach at the thought.

"How...how were we supposed to know where you would end up when...when you would return? And...and he's not my boy toy. Pretty much the last time I...I saw him was that day. I....I have no idea wh-where he is... Though that was a lie she had no intention of bringing Sam back into this for a single second. Please.... please, Daemeon.... I've already been going through so much.... Please, don't make it worse..." If she only knew that her pleas would fall on deaf ears and would be subject to Daemeon's experiments in a matter of moments.
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Tue May 15, 2018 3:36 pm

Grinning from ear to ear, the demon spoke, “Now, now, Nyreena. No need to be hysterical. I haven’t done anything to you… yet.” A sadistic chuckle escaped Daemeon’s throat. “And as for not knowing where I’ll revive. Well, you knew I would be coming back to find you, my dear… And as for your boy toy Sam, well I haven’t quite decided on how I’ll extract my revenge on him. Killing him would be too… simple.” Looking down at Nyreena, the demon licked his lips. “But as for you, Nyreena. I may spare you if you tell me one thing…”

What did the demon want to know? Why not extract if from her mind forcefully? Could Daemeon even pull that off?
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue May 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Watching him grin from ear to ear Nyreena continued to tremble in fear, trembling even more when he said the word yet. That just did not sit well with her at all. Gulping as she heard the chuckle escape Daemeon's throat she had to admit that he was right about that. Once that week was up she was in a constant state of panic wondering when Daemeon was going to make his move on her.

Glaring at him when he called Sam her boy toy again she lowly growled in her throat. "He's not my boy toy....." However, her glare was quickly deterred when she felt scared for Sam. She knew then that she had to warn him so he could get to a safe place.

Then looking up at him she softly gasped in terror at seeing him lick his lips and felt her ghostly core run cold at what he asked, having no clue what he wanted. "What....what's that?"
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Tue May 15, 2018 6:04 pm

Knowing that he was getting under her skin, Daemeon continued to taunt and play with Nyreena. “I don’t know… You and Sam seem awfully chummy to me and he is one cute man.” The demon winked. “If I didn’t know any better, I would say you had feelings for Sam… What would your precious Dominick have to say about that? Something tells me that he won’t like that at all…”

Taking a few steps closer to Nyreena, Daemeon whispered into her ear. “As for my question… I was just wondering where my beloved notebook is. I have seemed to misplaced it after you and your boy toy killed me. I would love to have it back, my dear…”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue May 15, 2018 8:31 pm

Getting more and more irritated Nyreena finally figured out that Daemeon was just doing it to get under her skin and was he doing a good job of it. Getting a burning blush in her cheeks at how annoyed she was she was feeling very uncomfortable with him taunting her like this, especially about a guy she still hardly knew. "S-so? I...I hardly know the guy! And h-he's got his own issues that really make it hard to get to know him in the first place! And Dominick's not that kind of guy! N-not in the slightest!"

Watching as Daemeon took a few steps closer to her she tried to back away but for some reason she felt that she was frozen to the sidewalk and unable to move with how frightened she was. Hearing him whisper in her ear about his notebook she couldn't help but feel immense shivers go down her back at the sound of his whisper in her ear. Afraid that this was going to come up she knew that she had to lie so that he wouldn't be able to find out that it was with the ISO's under their watch. "I...I d-don't know. I....I tried destroying it after y-you were gone b-but I couldn't. S-so I....I threw it in a sewer and...and haven't seen it since...." As she spoke she turned her head away a bit, wanting to keep some sort of distance between her and him with how close he was to her, still very unsure of what he had planned to do to her.
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Tue May 15, 2018 9:04 pm

The demon chuckled some more. “Oh come on, Nyreena. Don’t you think I would know if you tried to destroy my property. If it were tried to be ‘destroyed,’ it would’ve returned to me. Besides, I can sense that you had prolonged contact with it. So tell me the truth, Nyreena. Where did you put my journal?” Taking another step closer, Daemeon moved as if he was going pat her on the head.

Still beneath his tree, Daemeon focused as he tried to probe Nyreena’s mind of any information about his notebook. He didn’t know why or how he shared this link with the ghost woman, but it was proving to be very useful to him.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue May 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Hearing Daemeon chuckled again Nyreena whimpered in fear and uncertainty at what he meant by that. Listening to him as he saw right through her terrible lie she softly started to cry. Shivering even more when she heard him say that he could sensed that she had a prolonged contact with the notebook she felt even more stupid for hanging onto that stupid thing for so long. Hearing him ask where it was again she just knew that she couldn't tell him where it was. She had to keep it a secret for as long as she could in case she needed to get the ISOs involved with what Daemeon was up to.

Feeling him take another step closer she remained rooted to her spot out of total fear she flinched and gasped in fear when she felt him move like he was going to pat her head, not trusting that action for a single moment. "It's....it's like I said. W-why....why would I lie about s-something like that?" Well, there was another terrible lie no thanks to her panic and fear getting the utter best of her.
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Tue May 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Daemeon was very pleased with himself. Nyreena was quaking in her boots and was terrified of him. She didn’t seem to realize that the demon before her was just a hallucination. Whatever was giving Daemeon this link to Nyreena, the demon was grateful for it. It seemed to be in her body for quite a while so it may have seeped into her DNA. I must perform more tests on this woman. She is very… interesting,” he thought to himself.

“So tell me the truth, Nyreena. What did you do with my notebook?” Even though this Daemeon was an illusion, he could feel whatever created this link had seeped into Nyreena’s brain. The illusion padded Nyreena on the head and, thanks to the juice in her brain, it felt like the real Daemeon was touching her on the head.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue May 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Hearing Daemeon continue to push her to tell him where his notebook was Nyreena was fighting so hard to keep the truth from him she felt her strength to hold out starting to wane and wondered how long she was able to keep up before she couldn't anymore and she gave into him. She knew that she had to be strong but being in his presence and with his blood that was coursing through her system she felt like she was in a losing battle with him that she tried her best to win. It was like with the blood that was in her system it had binded to her ectoplasm and was like she was forever bonded to him no matter how hard she tried to fight it.

Starting to feel her head ache with how bad her panic and her fear had grown in strength she tried her best to stay as strong as she possibly could against Daemeon. But when she felt him pat her on the head she felt like couldn't fight him anymore and finally succumbed to his power and control. "I....I.... I gave it to the ISOs after hanging onto it almost the entire week you...you were gone... I....I didn't know what to...what to do with it....before you came back.... I...I don't know why I hung onto it for so long in the first place...."

Feeling so horrible that she gave in to him like this she softly started to cry in anguish and guilt. As she did a thought crossed her mind about what the ISOs would do if he would go after it. Maybe...maybe it was a good thing she finally told him after all. But for right now she just wanted something to lean against and try to get a bit of strength back from what she lost.
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Wed May 16, 2018 1:00 pm

So the little black book was with the ISOs. Daemeon pondered about this for a moment. What could the ISOs do with it? Would having the demon’s journal have adverse effects on the ISOs? Better yet, what effects did the notebook have on Nyreena?

Ruffling the ghost’s hair, Daemeon spoke again, “So the ISOs have my book. Why didn’t you keep it and try to solve the secrets of my plans? Come on, if I had a chance to get ahead of my opponent, I would seize the opportunity…” Walking around Nyreena like a cat about to finish its kill, Daemeon continued to speak. “I mean, it would be foolish not. You have a key item to bargain with me now. Without my precious notebook, I don’t know anything about this world…” There was a sly grin on the demon’s face. Of course that last part was a lie. The demon had an excellent memory.

He stopped in front of Nyreena and gently touched her chin. “Tell you what. Get my notebook back and I might just forgive you and Sam. That sounds like a fair deal, right?”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed May 16, 2018 1:31 pm

As she felt Daemeon ruffle her hair Nyreena softly whimpered again, listening to him as he asked why she didn't keep it so that she could delve into its secrets and his plans? In a way Nyreena was asking herself that but with how Sam had reacted to it when he held onto the book she didn't want to risk feeling the same thing. Looking at him when he said that if he had the chance to get ahead of his opponent he would have seized the opportunity. And as she continued to to think she was starting to realize that she had the same opportunity he was talking about and gave up on it before she even realized she did.

Watching as Daemeon walked around her and said that she had a key item to bargain with him and that without his notebook he wouldn't know anything about the Breach. Starting to see what he was talking about she was starting to realize that maybe...just maybe the others' suggestions about giving it to the ISOs or throwing it into the lake inhabited by the lake were just excuses so that she wouldn't do anything else to jeopardize their way of living and what was going good for them. Pretty much at this point all she had was just Dominick who loved and cared for her and Damascus to snuggle close for comfort. Everybody else pretty much just gave up on her and turned her into a social pariah. Wow, what a coincidence in her opinion. Seeing the sly grin on his face she knew that she couldn't trust that for a single moment, despite what he had just said.

Seeing Daemeon stop in front of her Nyreena felt the gentle touch on her chin and softly gasped, feeling her heart and her core pound at the moment she felt it. Listening to him make the bargain she felt like jumping at the chance to get Sam off the hook from Daemeon's revenge and make up for what she didn't tell him about death worked on the Breach. But there was something about that bargain that made her feel uneasy and suspicious. "It...it does. But.....but what if I disagree? What....what would happen then?" Might as well ask so that she could be better prepared whens he made her decision.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:18 am