Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Am I Seeing Things? Or Am I...Seeing Things?.....

Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 4

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Re: Am I Seeing Things? Or Am I...Seeing Things?.....

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 pm

Oh, is Ms. Nyreena growing a backbone? Daemeon chuckled at this notion. “Let’s just say some… unsavory things will befall you and Sam. I’m not going to be specific because then you’ll expect what I am going to do. But let’s just say there’ll be a high death toll and it will all rest on your shoulders because you didn’t follow through with our agreement…”

Lifting the ghost’s chin up, Daemeon’s eyes flared to life with amber life. “Now Miss Nyreena, may I call you Miss Nyreena? Do you think you could live with yourself with a high kill out in your name all because you wanted to be ‘brave’ and refused to help me out with one. Little. Thing…”

What did the demon have planned that would result in death on such a scale? Did it have something to do with the rabid vermin running around town or did he have something else planned? Either way, the ball was in Nyreena’s court right now and her next choice of words could affect the lives of many, probably innocent lives.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed May 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Feeling even more uneasy by Daemeon's next chuckle Nyreena gulped in nervousness at what he said as the answer to his question. But what truly scared her....was the death toll he mentioned. That was definitely something she didn't want to have on her head. Especially with all that's happened to her so far she didn't want something as that squarely resting on her shoulders alone. At this point it felt like he was doing every thing he can to push her in the corner and have no other choice but to agree to him.

Her heart and her core pounding so hard as Daemeon lifted her chin she watched as his eyes flared to life with an amber color she couldn't agree or disagree with what he wanted to call her, feeling her mind starting to cloud with doubt and uncertainty. As he spoke he hit the nail on the head, knowing that she couldn't live with herself with something like that. Starting to cry a bit harder she softly shook her head in reply. "N-no..... No, I...I can't...." Feeling her heart being wracked with guilt she looked up at him with an unsure look in her eyes. "But... But what am I going to tell the ISOs in order to get it back? I....I can't exactly say that I need it back in order to bargain for Sam's life with it, or something like...like that..."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Wed May 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Daemeon couldn’t help but laugh as he saw the pain and torment he had inflicted on Nyreena. Her crying was music to his ears, like a sweet, sweet melody. Taking a step back, the demon waved his hand in the air. “I don’t know how you’ll get it back from the ISOs. Make up some kind of story that you need it back for something important. Surely a ghost of your power level and wit could think of a plan to take back my journal…”

Looking at Nyreena, he waved a finger back and forth at her. “Now how long should I give you to get my little black book back? A week? Month? 2 hours? ...How about three days? Three days to retrieve my journal, find me, and give me my property. That shouldn’t be too hard for you, should it?”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed May 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Feeling herself getting twisted up inside by the way Daemeon laughed at seeing her like that Nyreena looked down and closed her eyes, feeling like she done more than just given into him. She had made his entire day by the looks of it. Looking back up as he took a step back from her she noticed his hand waved in the air and listened to what he said. Seeing that she wasn't going to be getting any help she sighed, feeling very unsure at how she was going to pull this off.

Then watching as he waved a finger back and fourth at her she listened to him lay out the timeline that she had to accomplish this she was shocked that she only had three days to get this done. Knowing by now that she had no choice in the matter, pretty much hooked into this by the bond the two shared, she sighed and nodded while getting a look of defeat in her eyes. "No.... No, it's not. I'll get the notebook to you by then."

Thinking of asking him where he was exactly she was sure that he wasn't going to make it easy for her by just telling her. But she figured that she had to try. "Any clue as to where you might be located so that I can bring what's yours to you?"
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Wed May 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Continue to grin like a feline about to consume its prey, Daemeon spoke, “Now what happens if I tell you where to find me? What won’t stop you from gathering up your team members and coming to kill me again?” This demon hadn’t been born yesterday or with his eyes shut. He was a few centuries old and knew almost every trick in the book. He wasn’t planning dying again any time soon either. He had plans to go through with and experiments to perform. Not to mention a garden to tend to.

“I like how… oh what the world is it that I am looking for…” the demon mused. “Complacent? I think that is the word I’m looking for. I like how complacent you are being for only vaporizing me a week or so ago. What happened? Afraid Daemeon is going to go after your boy toy?”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed May 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Guessing correctly that Daemeon wasn't going to tell her where it was Nyreena sighed in a bit of frustration and gave him a look of agreement. "Mmm.... Fine. If I have to find you the long way then so be it." Then, before she could stop herself she asked him a question in return. "But what's stopping me from taking someone with me to find you when I bring the notebook to you?" She was really starting to hate how he was staying one step ahead of her throughout all of this. But know that he knew about the real reason she was so "chummy" with him she figured that she deserved it since she had no longer had the advantage of surprise on him. However with that last question she should have realized that she was probably going to put herself or Sam in danger by asking that.

Then seeing him mused she listened to what he asked about she felt like he twisted the proverbial knife into her even more than what he had been doing the entire time he was here torturing her. Looking away a bit a pained look grew in her her gaze as she looked down for a moment then looked up at him. "N-no, it's...it's not that. It's..... It's because I did something very stupid and...and irresponsible and I wish I could take it back so I could have realized what I was doing and stopped myself before it...before it ever happened...."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu May 17, 2018 5:27 pm

“Oh aren’t you a clever little girl,” Daemeon purred. “But not too clever or you wouldn’t have asked such a stupid question.” He ruffled her hair again and smiled. “You should’ve just kept that plan to yourself. But now that the proverbial cat is out of the bag, I guess I’ll just have to come up with a countermeasure for that too.” Stroking his chin with his other hand, the demon thought for a moment. How would he prevent Nyreena from bringing back up when it came time to find him? He thought about this for a moment just to bring more dread to the ghost woman.

After a few long, cruel moments, Daemeon finally spoke again. “On second thought, I won’t develop a countermeasure for that. If you want to risk another person’s life, I’ll let that rest on your shoulders… I mean, I would never drag another person into my vendetta against someone who has done nothing wrong in the first place. I would just be overcome with grief if I were to bring a friend along and have them die because I wanted revenge.” The demon fell slight then, letting his words sink in as he took a few steps closer to Nyreena.

Cupping her cheek in one hand, Daemeon waited for her response. “And as for your boy toy… Well, let’s just say his fate is sealed already…”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Visibly shivering at hearing Daemeon's purr Nyreena realized what she had said and felt like an utter fool. Shirking her head away a bit when she felt him ruffle her hair a bit she felt herself getting twisted up with another bout of stupidity and guilt for doing something like that. Feeling another sting of terror go through her as she watched him stroke his chin in thought she was terrified at what he was thinking of to anticipate who she could have in mind to bring along.

Feeling like he was taking forever when she finally heard him speak she was surprised when he said that he wasn't going to make a countermeasure and added that if she wanted to risk another's life he was going to let that rest on her shoulders. Knowing that he was right if she did decide to bring someone along and they got hurt or worse because of this she wouldn't be able to bear having to live with that kind of guilt. Hell, she couldn't even live with that now with how she did that to Sam.

Watching as he took a few steps closer to her she softly gasped as she felt him cup her cheek and add that with Sam his fate was already sealed she started to visible shake in terror from that. "F-fine.....I'll....I'll do this alone...by myself....so...so no one else gets hurt. And....and what are you going to do to him?"
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu May 17, 2018 7:07 pm

Daemeon chuckled darkly. “My dear sweet Nyreena… I’m not going to reveal that to you. That would only be a heavy burden on you, my friend. And I do not want one of my friends to be burdened with the knowledge of such a tragedy that will befall young, handsome Sam. ” Stroking her cheek, the demon continued. “By nice try though. I knew you would try to warn him before you left town, looking for me, in hopes that you could save him from his fate.” Becoming dramatic, Daemeon crossed his hands over his chest. “But alas, you won’t have time to save dear Sam and rendezvous with me at my garden. You’ll either have to chose your life or Sam’s.” Chuckling some more, the demon slowly began to move back into the crowd. “Until we meet again, Ms. Nyreena… Safe travels!” That was an annoy chime in his voice with the last two words. With that, Daemeon vanished back into the crowd.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 17, 2018 7:41 pm

Feeling her bottom lip quiver at hearing Daemeon's dark chuckle Nyreena felt even more devastated that he wouldn't tell her what he had in mind for Sam. Feeling a sudden sting go through her when he called her her friend she continued to shudder when she felt him stroke her cheek. Trying her best not to cry even more than what she was now she was hating how he was able to get one step ahead of her in trying to save Sam from whatever fate Daemeon had planned.

Seeing how dramatic Daemeon was getting as he told her that she wouldn't have time to save Sam and meet with Daemeon at his...garden she felt her heart keep getting twisted and twisted with how bad things were getting. Hearing him say that she would either have to choose her life or Sam's life she knew that she still have to save Sam's while....while she had to sacrifice her own life to save the other's from the mistakes that she had been making. Watching as he moved back into the crowd, saying goodbye at the same time, she heard the annoying charm in his voice when he said the last two words before he disappeared.

Feeling her strength finally give out she collapsed on the ground and sobbed in horror and anguish. If there was ever a time she felt like she was cursed with something so awful and devastating this was certainly it. Feeling her hands grip into fists while her tears streamed down her cheeks and hit the pavement below she felt like everything in her life was over and there was no way for her to get it back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:19 pm