Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Facing Her "Demons"

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Time: 12:00 p.m.
    Date: 5/17/0008

This was it. The last day Nyreena had to get Daemeon's notebook back, find where he is, and give to him. And so far she was on the losing end of the scale. She couldn't get the notebook back from the ISOs and she still had no idea where Daemeon was at. Pacing around with no end that morning she had no idea what to do when she had to go and confront Daemeon and how she could keep Sam from facing the demon's revenge. It took a lot for Dominick to calm her down and tell her what she needed to do to at least try to find him.

Loving Reassurance:
    "Dominick, what am I going to do? Without that notebook, Sam and I are sunk! Who knows what Daemeon has planned to do to us when I tell him that I wasn't able to get the notebook back! It was already terrifying when he confronted me out on the street Monday! I don't know how bad it's going to be when I have to deal with him again! As for trying to find him I still have no idea where I have to go to find him!"

"Nyreena, calm down love! I know you're scared and worried about this but you need to have a level head about this! Yes, you don't have the notebook so there is going to be some backlash. But you have to remember that you are far stronger than he is with being her far longer than he has. And we know that when it comes to a fight you can beat him down without breaking a sweat. But we also have to take into consideration of the fact of that bastard's blood being a part of you that he can take advantage of to make you bend to his will. But who says that we can't use that to track him to where he might be? All you have to do is focus on your innate senses and track where he is. Essentially once you sense that pull all you have to do is follow it and you'll find where he is."

"Dominick.....how are you so okay with this? I've done things so reckless, so stupid, you should be raging with so much anger and frustration that it should have caused you to break up with me. Why.....why have you stayed by me for so long and....and doing all of this?"

"You're right, I should have. But you want to know why? Because when I first arrived you went out of your way to help me get adjusted to this place and done so much to help me move on from what had lost....to what I've gained. I've gained a love that I never thought I would ever be able to possess. You saw through this...condition that I have and saw the man I am underneath. You've...you've done so much for me that I want to do the same for you. No matter what anyone else thinks you're following what you know is right, despite Daemeon's blood corrupting you and making you do things that you know you would never do, such as being impulsive and going to kill him without giving it thought. I know you are a lot more thoughtful than that, since you put so much thought and time and passion into the work you create with your clothes. And I know what it's like to be an outcast just because of what I was born as.  So this is something I want to help you with so that you can come out of this alive and be able to cleanse you of that bastard once and for all. Trust me, I want to help you be free to be happy again. It's all I want since I love you with all of my heart. I....I can't bear to lose you to that monster. I...I can't..."

Still having Dominick's words ringing in her ears Nyreena had never loved him more than what did now. To know that he truly cared about her like that and he wanted to help her if nobody else would because of how much he loved her and wanted to repay her kindness she felt truly blessed to know that she and her meeting was truly fate and they were meant to be together. Following his advice she focused her senses on the blood that hummed within her and just like he said she felt the pull that she had been feeling for some time and knew now where she had to follow.

Getting herself ready she figured that she would look her best despite possibly going to meet her end. Tightening the bow on the straps of her dress she couldn't help but feel like it was a noose being tightened around her neck. Her tattoo softly glowing as she looked at it in the mirror she certainly didn't feel like the phoenix like she used to when she first got it. She felt more like the phoenix on its final life getting ready to take flight for the last time. Finally ready to go she said goodbye to Dominick who gave her the longest hug possible, knowing that he was scared himself at what might happen. Just before she left she felt him give her the iron dagger he had with him saying that she might as well go prepared with something that might help. Thanking him for that she hid it away like she did the notebook when she had it. Giving him what may be their final kiss for a long while she headed out to the roof of the Inn and flew off into the air, following the pull to wherever it was that took her.

Time: 2:00 p.m.
    Date: 5/17/0008

Watching as she was heading to the mountains Nyreena was very confused as to why the pull was bringing her here. A bit confused she continued to followed it until she was seeing the ground get closer to her. Landing she finished the trek on foot as she felt the pull get stronger and stronger to where she needed to go. As she did she started to hear what sound like a...a waterfall and that confused her even more. Why would the pull be bringing her to a place that was usually peaceful and serene, something that didn't seem like Daemeon's style. What was going on here?
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 4

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Re: Facing Her "Demons"

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu May 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Still sitting beneath his tree, Daemeon’s eyes were shut but he was grinning. The ghost was on her way and everything was going according to plan. The last ingredient he needed for his garden resided with Nyreena. But what was is exactly? Was is in his notebook or something else? Whatever it was, as soon as it was extracted, Daemeon’s plan would be complete.

Getting to his feet, the demon blinked over to the shore with all the flowers on it. It had been a week since Daemeon had planted his garden and everything was growing nicely. On either side of the river, there were meadows of violet, grey, and black tulip-like flowers, but their stems and leaves were a pale grey. Roots were exposed on the surface that tied the plants together, creating a spiderweb of roots, sturdy enough to walk on. The tree on the island was a different story. It was grew without leaves and looked like the ribcage to a large animal. Weird fruit hung from the tree’s branches. They looked like plums. Daemeon looked around at his work and smiled. “So far, so good…”

Looking up at the sky, Daemeon waited for Nyreena to show up. From their bond, the demon could sense that she was nearing his location...
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 17, 2018 6:52 pm

As she continued to near the place where the waterfall was Nyreena had noticed the flowers that were growing in the meadows and she got an eerie feeling about them. Looking down at the ground she saw how the roots had risen up and were joined together and it made the feeling a bit worse. Not understanding what was going on all she could tell was that this had to Daemeon's work to cause all of this. It had to be.

Finally reaching where the waterfall was she looked around a bit until her eyes came to the tree and softly gasped at what she saw. From the looks of it it seemed to be more of a...a ribcage to some sort of creature than what a tree was supposed to. The only way she could tell that it was a tree was by the strange fruit that was hanging from the branches. Continuing to look around she could only imagine where Daemeon was hiding in a place like this.
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu May 17, 2018 7:59 pm

“Well, well, well…” A deep, booming voice came from inside the tree’s branches. “I see you decided on leaving Sam to his fate.” On one of the lower tree branches sat a certain demon with a look of pure glee on his face. “And you held true to your word about not bringing anyone for back up.” Daemeon began to clap. “I’m impressed. I surely thought people would be jumping at the opportunity to see what I have been up to this past week or so. From what I have gathered, this old Daemeon used to be the talk of the town and an idiot. Well,” he placed one hand on his chest, “since I am far superior and smarter to that old Daemeon, surely people have been wondering what I have been up to since I haven’t been in the city for a few weeks… Or have my pets been too good of a distraction?”

Leaping off of the tree branch, Daemeon landed in front of Nyreena. “Well, where is my notebook?” he asked with a sadistic grin.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Still wondering where Daemeon was Nyreena gasped and jumped when she heard his voice broom from the branches. Snapping her attention to them she found him sitting on the lower tree branches with that grin of pure glee she had the hardest time trying not to glare at him for it. Looking down for a moment she swallowed a bit of a lump in her throat and looked back up a bit with what seemed like conviction in her eyes. "Daemeon, please. Please don't hurt him. It's my fault that I agreed to his suggestion and put him in that situation. Not his. Please, whatever you have in mind....give it to me. He doesn't deserve it."

Hearing him begin to clap she tried to her best to remain strong as she listened to him speak, though she could feel herself starting to get worried about how this was going to play out between her and him. Then seeing him place a hand on his chest and declare himself to be superior and smarter than the old Daemeon she had to hold herself back from smarting off at him at how ridiculous that sounded to her. "I'm sure that they have. It doesn't take long to see unusual things going on in the city when one has to look. And I know that there's at least one person on the case that definitely to notice strange things happening." She was sure that if she knew Batman from the comics and cartoons, he wasn't going to let something like this pass by without a single thought.

Not expecting him to leap off the branch she gasped as she took a step back from Daemeon as he landed in front of her, clearly spooked at that. Figuring he was going to ask at some point she looked down in defeat. "I....I don't have it. I went to the ISOs the day after you confronted me to get it back and they declared that it was to remain under their lock and key....indefinitely. They....they called it a virus that was endangering the community so they didn't want it back on the streets endangering citizens any longer...." The moment she answered she braced herself for the punishment she knew was coming for failing.
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu May 17, 2018 9:09 pm

Dramatically pulling his hand back as if to slap her, Daemeon held it there. “Oh well, you did your best… I guess.” Dropping his hand, the demon produced another black notebook from within his jacket. “I figured you wouldn’t be able to retrieve my fake notebook if the ISOs did have it. The whole reason behind that request was to keep your preoccupied for the time being. Didn’t want you sneaking off somewhere in an attempt to find something to kill me.” A sadistic grin appeared on his face. “And you were such a good little ghost to behave and honor my request. I should reward you.”

Gently touching her chin with a few fingers, Daemeon continued to speak. “There is no amount of pleading or begging that will save Sam from what if after him right… now…” Letting go of her chin, the demon spun around on one foot and cackled. “Sammy is going to die and it’ll be on your hands, Ms. Nyreena. Just think of what everyone will think of you after Sam dies…” Vanishing from sight, his voice filled the space around her. “You’ll be an outcast to everyone. No one will trust you ever again. No one will want you near their families. No one will want to be your loved one. No. One. Will. Be. There. For. You. You’ll be all alone in this world and unable to do anything about it.”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Seeing Daemeon's hand draw back she quickly flinched, ready to be hit by his slap and feel the sting from it. But when she didn't feel it and heard him speak she looked up in surprise, watching his hand fall at the same time. But she was even more surprised, and shocked, when she watched him pull the backup notebook out of his jacket and felt so stupid when he said that the ISOs...had the fake notebook. She had played right into Daemeon's hands once again, hook, line, and sinker. Feeling her chest tighten in guilt and devastation when she heard him say the whole reason for his request was so that she would be distracted for the time being so that she wouldn't be sneaking off to find something to kill him with. Feeling absolutely chilled at seeing his grin she couldn't even imagine at what his idea of a reward would be. "What....what kind of reward did you have in mind?"

Softly gasping as she felt his fingers on her chin she was horrified to know that whatever was going after Sam was doing it right now and she felt wracked with guilt and anguish at the news, quickly starting to cry in devastation. Feeling him let go of her chin and spin around she continued to listen to what he said, she felt nothing but guilt and heartache fill her entire being, crying harder and harder as it pounded and beat at her the longer she felt it. Even though she could still hear Dominick's words ringing in her ears saying that he would always be there for her what she was feeling now made it feel like an empty promise, no doubt due to Daemeon's blood inside of her working overtime in conjunction with Daemeon's words. Hugging her arms to herself she continued to cry as she shook her head. "It's...it's too late! I'm already a social pariah! Everyone hates me! No one trusts me! I might as well just stay out here forever, doomed to be bonded to you for all eternity!"
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Thu May 17, 2018 11:31 pm

“What reward does someone like you deserve?” Daemeon leaned in and looked at Nyreena with amber eyes. “Do you want a gold star? A cookie? Or how about peace on the Breach?” Turning around, the demon began to walk away. “Well, you aren’t getting any of those. No one is. In fact,” he snapped his fingers, “the only thing you are getting is…” After a few seconds, the spiderweb of roots beneath Nyreena began to climb up her boots and dig into her skin. With a malicious grin, Daemeon waved his arm and the root began to bind the ghost in place. “Your essence drained!”

The roots began to dig into Nyreena’s skin more and more. Daemeon walked back up to her and looked her in the eyes. “I bet no one will miss you when you are nothing more that a shriveled husk…”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Seeing Daemeon lean in and look at her with amber eyes Nyreena started to hyperventilate as she listened to him rattle off different suggestions. Not feeling very easy by that she watched as he turned around and begin to walk away she was instantly scared by him saying that she wasn't going to get any of those things. Then when he snapped his fingers and started to say that the only thing she was getting she jumped when he snapped his fingers then a few seconds later she felt something crawling up her boots. Gasping in utter shock and horror when he said that her reward was her essence being drained as she looked down, seeing the roots that were crawling up her boots and quickly dug into her skin.

Crying out in absolute pain as she felt the roots dig more and more into her skin she tried to phase out of them but it was far too late as she felt them holding her in place. Hyperventilating even more and trying to figure out how to get out of this she looked up at Daemeon as he looked into her eyes, having never been so afraid in all of her life as she struggled. But there was something that he didn't know. Something that kept the small shred of hope she had alive in her. "You....you be surprised at who will miss me when they find out what happened....."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Fri May 18, 2018 11:00 am

The demon chuckled. “Oh, is that a threat, Ms. Nyreena? And by chance who will that be? Your sweet, handsome boy toy Sam or will your boyfriend Domino or whatever his name is,” he waved his hand in the air as if to jog his memory, but it really was just a gesture of how much he didn’t care for Dominick’s name, "come and save you from a cruel, cruel fate?”

Clapping his hands, Daemeon signaled the flowers to point towards Nyreena. Noxious perfume shot out of the flowers and were aimed towards Nyreena’s face. “Be careful not to breath that perfume or pollen in, Ms. Nyreena. It may have some… hazardous effects on you. Then again… nah, my roots are already dug into you so you can’t faze out and run away.” Daemeon then leaped back into the air and took a seat on a rib-like branch close to the ground. “Now, I just have to sit and wait as you are drained. Then the real fun begins…”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri May 18, 2018 11:34 am

Trying to summon all the strength she had to break out of the roots Nyreena glared at Daemeon as he mused on who she thought might come to save her from this. "How many times do I have to tell you that Sam isn't my boy toy?! And his name is Dominick! And when the time is right he's the one that's going to save me! Just you wait and see!"

Being distracted by Daemeon's clapping she had missed the flowers being aimed at her face and flinched when she was suddenly hit with the perfume, accidentally inhaling some of it in. Quickly beginning to cough and wheeze a bit she looked up at Daemeon as he gave her the warning and glared at him, her eyes quickly telling him that he was a little late for that. Continuing to struggle as she tried to not breathe in the perfume she watched as he leaped back into the tree and sat on one of the branches. Definitely feeling her strength being drained from her she looked at him as she tried everything she could to break herself free. "What....what h-happens th-then?....."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Fri May 18, 2018 12:42 pm

“Why would I tell you what will happen once you are drained? You’ll still be conscious enough to witness the birth!” Daemeon held out his arms to the sky. “The birth of something… fantastic!” he chuckled. Dropping his arms back to his side, the demon propped his head up on one. “And you honestly believe your precious Derrick will come and save you? Did you tell him where you were going? How you got here? Or do you have some location device on you? It doesn’t matter,” the unholy being chuckled. “Let’s just say our connection proved to be a benefit to you, but it won’t save you for long.” Daemeon smiled widely as a miasma of purple clouds began to rise from the flower beds.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri May 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Continuing to feel her strength and her essence being drained Nyreena essentially felt herself getting weaker the longer this went on. Hearing that she would still be conscious enough to witness some sort of birth that made her feel really concerned and scared at what it would be. "What...wh-what kind of b-birth can b-be so fantastic as...as what y-you make it out to be?..." Having inhaled a bit more of the noxious perfume she coughed and wheezed a bit more as she felt her body starting to sag a bit.

Glaring at him again as he got Dominick's name wrong she softly growled in her throat as she tried again to break free with no results. "Y-yes....I....I d-do.... It doesn't.....it doesn't take much for him to...to sense my aura and find his way h-here. He has more abilities than you th-think he does...."

Feeling herself getting weaker she still couldn't believe that he was able to find out about their connection through his blood she listened as he said that even though that their connected proved to be a benefit to her it wasn't going to save her for long. Getting a chill from that she watched as the purple clouds started to rise and she started to get scared. "Wh-what....what's happening?....."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Fri May 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Snickering a bit, the demon continued to talk. “You know what. You think you have this plan all figured out down to the slightest details. And it amuses me so.” Laying down on the tree branch, Daemeon toyed with a fruit that hung beneath him. “As for the birth, I’m not going to tell you. You’ll just have to witness it first hand…”

Watching Nyreena panic as the purple miasma rose even higher, Daemeon was having so much fun right now. Everything was going to according to plan and he couldn’t ask for anything more. “And as for the cloud of pollen rising from the flowers. Don’t worry about it. It’ll be awhile before its effects take hold. But if you dear sweet Devlin and/or boy toy Sam show up, well…” He grinned in delight, exposing two sets of canine teeth. “They won’t be so lucky, Ms. Nyreena. You’ll have two more lives to worry about then…”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri May 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Starting to feel very weak at this point it was all Nyreena could do to remain focused on the situation at hand. Doing her best to keep her head up as a wave of dizziness washed through her she looked up at Daemeon as he laid down on the branch and started to play with one of the strange fruit on the tree. "Y-yeah, y-yeah....e-everything a-about me just amuses you s-so.... T-tricking me....p-pretty much l-letting me get everyone to p-push me away... All to g-get you w-want..... But n-not everyone gets what they w-want...."

Getting more and more scared at the miasma rising from the flowers she couldn't help but worry at what effects he was talking about. Forcing her head back up to look at Daemeon she gasped and shook in fear at seeing the canines that he had, never knowing that he had those in the first place. "N-n-no...... Pl-please....." Letting her head fall down she cried while her tears streamed down her face. "Why....why d-did you even w-want me for this in th-the first p-place?...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:09 pm