Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Re: Facing Her "Demons"

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on 5/18/2018, 11:57

Still grinning from ear to ear, Daemeon spoke. “Because for my baby to be created, it need something special… That something was your essence. The essences of someone who was not from the mortal plane. Yes, you may be alive but I know you are a specter from a different land. And in all my studying here, no mortal plane contained ghosts unless they were in the Veil. So, by deduction, even in your home world, you were not from the mortal plane, which makes your essences the key ingredient for my baby.”

“And as for the miasma…” He looked around and saw it was well on its way to filling the air around them, up to the top most branch of the tree he was in. Taking a deep breath, the demon sighed. “It sure smells sweet… to me at least. To everything else…” He gestured to the fauna that had gathered around them. Black wisps began to rise off their bodies and shortly after, the creature would drop and a mass of black smoke would release from their corpse. This black smoke would then travel over the tree, where the tree bark would absorb it. “It’s a deadly gas that saps the life force out of it and feed my tree and baby.”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on 5/18/2018, 13:05

Seeing Daemeon still grinning from ear to ear as she managed to look up again she had the greatest look of horror and disgust on her face as she listened to his answer. She was truly more frightened than ever to know that he knew that she was from a different realm than from her Earth and that her essence was the key to bring forth his 'baby' and bring it to life. So, essentially in simple terms, she....was to the be the surrogate 'mother' for what he was creating. "Wh-what?..... N-no..... N-no, it....it c-can't be..... How.....h-how could you have known all of that?......" Shaking so much in her fear and panic she was so afraid that he might have figured out that she was also the daughter of a bastard king, the one secret she couldn't bear to let almost anyone know.

Hyperventilating as she watched the purple miasma filled the air around them she coughed and wheezed much harder now as she kept inhaling more of it the more she was panicking. Hearing Daemeon say how sweet it was to him as he inhaled it she could beg to differ as she felt the inside of her cramping and seizing with pain at the same time feeling her strength and her essence almost depleted. Trying her best to look over at the fauna he had pointed out she was utterly horrified when she saw the black wisps rising from them then drop as the smoke formed and flew over to the tree, seeing it absorb it into its bark. Hearing that the miasma was actually a deadly gas that stole the life force from everything that it touches and fed it to the tree and his baby. "N-no..... Y-you....you c-can't do that to the...the B-Breach...."

No longer struggling to break free she could feel that her essence and her strength were almost gone. Once that was over she couldn't imagine what was going to happen next.....
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 4

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on 5/18/2018, 13:26

“Oh dearie, I can but will I is the better question?” Snickering like a madman, Daemeon continued to speak. “And don’t fear, Nyreena. You won’t be the mother of my creation. I just needed your essence.” He patted the tree. “My baby has been incubating for about a week now, but once your ingredient will be added, it should be read to hatch.”

The base of the tree began to shake and wiggle back down. Small cracks began to form on the bark as it began to split down the middle. “For you see, Miss Nyreena! This tree has been its vessel for the pass week. But now,” Daemeon leaped from the tree and landed in front of the tree. “Now… Now it is ready to hatch!”

The tree continued to shake and break apart as it split in two. “Come my baby! Spread your wings and fly!”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on 5/18/2018, 13:40

Sensing that she only had a very short amount of strength and essence left Nyreena heard Daemeon snickering and listened to him speak she wasn't exactly eased to know that she technically wasn't going to be the mother of his creation. Hearing that the baby had been incubating for a week now and that once her essence was added it would be ready to come out.

Looking down as she watched the tree she was getting more and more scared at what was in the tree by the second she was terrified as he heard Daemeon say that it was ready to hatch it was at that moment the last bits of her strength and essence were sapped and she had never felt so weak before until now. She merely felt like a shell of her former self at this point and it was all she could do to stay conscious. Her ghostly glow and her eyes had dimmed to barely a flickering glow at this point. Seeing the tree break apart and split in two she could only watch in utter devastation and barely be able to speak. "N-no........ N-no......."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on 5/18/2018, 14:22

“Yes! Yes! My creation! Rise!” Daemeon yelled as the tree finally split in two and fell on either side of the island. Black miasma enveloped a large mass of tissue, spinning around it and protecting it from the light of the sun. From deep within the black cloud came a deafening roar and a pair of deep yellow eyes. They radiating with a sickening light as the beast extended its long neck out of the cloud. It looked as if flesh was falling off of it with every move it made and its vertebrae stuck out from the back of its neck. It had a piranha like head with two sets of jaws that moved in unison. Massive, leathery wings shot out of the fog next as the dragon took flight.

Tears filled the demon’s eyes as his baby soared overheard, inhaling all the purple miasma as it goes, Daemeon couldn’t help by cry out with joy. “My dragon! My dragon is here! Ruensmortis is finally here!"

Ruensmortis:
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on 5/18/2018, 14:38

Fighting so hard to stay conscious Nyreena watched as Daemeon yelled and the tree split in two. Watching what was being created all she could do was watch in horror and terror, flinching as she heard the roar come from the black cloud. Seeing the deep yellow eyes appear she softly gasped fear as she watched the beast extend its neck out of the cloud, looking utterly horrified at the sight. Then seeing the wings shoot out from the cloud and the dragon took flight she was absolutely shocked that her essence was needed to bring forth a dragon. Watching as it started inhaling all the purple miasma as it flew around she looked over at Daemeon as he cried out in joy. "Th-that......th-that's why you n-needed my essence?..... For....for th-that?....."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on 5/18/2018, 14:53

Turning back to see Nyreena, weakened and on the verge of collapse, Daemeon was still smiling with delight. “Why yes, Nyreena. I needed your essence for my beautiful dragon. With it, it can faze through walls and attacks as well as detect the living from the dead. And best of all…” He walked over to Nyreena and tapped her on the cheek. “He is unkillable too! All thanks to you!”

Ruensmortis continued to fly around the garden, roaring and inhaling the purple miasma and life forces of nearly every creature in the area. Deer, birds, rabbits, you name it and Ruensmortis was absorbing their life force, including one Nyreena Dark Savardin. It finally landed behind her, jaw open, and continued to consume the black wisps that floated off her pale skin.

“I’m afraid this is where you meet an untimely…” He stopped and tapped his chin for a second. “No. You shall not die now.” Snapping his fingers, the dragon stopped inhaling the wisps and circled behind its creator. “If you were to die now, you would just go back to the city and warn them. We can’t have that now, can we… Your fate lies here. Feeding and tending to my garden.” With a final snap, the roots around Nyreena’s feet shot up and began to envelope her into a cocoon. As soon as she was covered from head to toe, the ground beneath her opened and she was slowly lowered into the ground.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on 5/18/2018, 15:19

Watching as Daemeon turned to look at her Nyreena saw how he was still smiling in delight at his plan coming to fruition. Hearing what it could do she shuddered and gasped in shock, terrified at learning that. Seeing him come over and felt him touch her chin she started crying again as he said that it was an unkillable tool, all thanks to her. Glancing up as the dragon continued to fly around and inhale the purple miasma, as well as the life force of almost all the creatures in the area, she could feel that it was draining hers as well making her cry out at how terrible it felt.

Hearing the dragon land behind her and continued to feel it drain her life force she looked at Daemeon as he was about to say that it was finally time for her to meet her end when he stopped and thought for a moment. Wondering what his dastardly mind was coming up with she flinched as he snapped his fingers, commanding the dragon to stop. Feeling her life force no longer being drained she watched as the dragon circled behind its master she was horrified when he said that her fate would lie where she was, feeding and tending to his garden. Absolutely frightened at that she tried to find some shred of strength to struggle out of this but it was cut short when she saw the roots around her feet shoot up and envelope her in the cocoon. Crying out in terror as she watched it completely encase her she had no strength to move or try to break free, truly fearing for how long she was going to be in this prison.

Feeling the cocoon lowering her into the ground she cried out in terror, praying that when Dominick did find out he would do everything to find her and break her free of this nightmare. Slowly falling unconscious she spoke one last time before everything went black in her vision. "Dominick, my love..... I pray that one day.... you and I will be together.... again...."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on 5/18/2018, 16:25

Daemeon was still smiling as Nyreena finally reached her grave. “Oh come on, don’t ruin my victory with talk of how your knight in shining armor will come in and save you.” Daemeon made a gagging sound and pointed his thumb in his mouth. “You know what… Go ahead and hope and dream that your Devon will come a save you from your fate. It won’t be long until he is in the dirt with you. Then you two will be helping my garden grow. After you two are dry of nutrients, I’m sure dear Sammy will come out here in search of you and your ‘love.’ And when he does come out, that handsome man will either join me or join you in the dirt.” Sticking his tongue out like a childish brat, the demon crossed his arms. “So there.”

Once Nyreena was covered in dirt, Daemeon turned and began to pet his new creation. “Come now, Ruensmortis. You must grow stronger in case we have to fight.” With that, the both of them returned to the remnants of the tree.

END…?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/12/2018, 18:12