Anniversary By the Sea!

Korra
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 40

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Anniversary By the Sea! UD6hGmr0/0Anniversary By the Sea! QVqUJop  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    Anniversary By the Sea! 80ZXdcG450/450Anniversary By the Sea! QVqUJop  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    Anniversary By the Sea! NlcFHJD80/80Anniversary By the Sea! QVqUJop  (80/80)

Anniversary By the Sea! Empty Anniversary By the Sea!

Post by Korra on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:25 am

Time: 11 AM
    Date: June 16, 0009

All morning, the Avatar flitted about inside of her room. Today was going to be a special day, after all! All month, ideas had been cooking within her skull. Today marked the Anniversary of when Bailey had officially asked Korra to be her girlfriend!  The bracelet around her wrist caught Korra's eye, making her smile even more. With the gift, the redhead had officially become Korra's first girlfriend. The two were a couple, and the year had flown by so fast! It was almost dizzying... If you had told her over a year ago that she'd meet a young woman by chance and fall in love, the young Avatar probably would have laughed it off. But her chest was still swollen with young love, driven to prove to Bailey just how much she loved and cherished her. What better opportunity was there, than a first Anniversary?

It had to be special. And Korra couldn't think of anything besides how much fun she'd had by the beach with Bailey. It had given her an idea, as if it were all so obvious! A picnic on the beach! They could swim in the water, check out sea-life on the shore, make sandcastles... Their animal companions could have a great time with them, too! And of course, with it being a picnic... A delicious meal to share. Her mind was buzzing, preparing a bag of supplies as well as the all important picnic basket! A swim suit, a towel, even a bottle of sunscreen in case Bailey forgot to bring some. As for the meal, Korra had spent all morning lurched over the oven. Using recipes she had found, the young woman had baked a dish of mac and cheese as well as a tray of sweet ham and swiss cheese sliders. Also included in the picnic basket were the usual supplies one would need to make s'mores! All she needed was one more thing and it would all be ready! With the bag slung over a shoulder and the basket held close to her chest, the Avatar tiptoed through the hallway stealthily and hoped that her girlfriend was still fast asleep.

Time: Noon
    Date: June 16, 0009

When Korra did return to the Inn to collect Bailey, it was with an excited grin. She urged for Bailey to grab her swim suit and anything else she'd want to go to the beach. There was no explanation other than an eager "It's a surprise!" The two gathered up their pets and Korra, sans any sort of bags or supplies of any kind, lead the way out of the city. She was quiet, though no less animated as they made their trek towards the beach. Anticipation was growing with every step, taking them closer to the surprise. Would Bailey like it? There was only one way to find out!

Naga pounced ahead, sand spilling up and around her as large paws began to dig eagerly. Her moist nose pressed down and sniffed around, easily finding some of Korra's footprints from earlier. With a bit of sand still clinging to her damp nose, the polar bear dog raced ahead to what was their final destination on the shore. Before Bailey could see it, Korra came up behind her and slid her hands over the other's golden eyes. "We're almost there, I promise!" She whispered conspiratorially into an ear. They walked together, the younger woman right behind her girlfriend as they came closer and closer. The sound of the ocean waves splashing upon the shore became louder and clearer. Finally, her hands were removed.

Anniversary By the Sea! HQAJBBO

"Ta-da!" Her arms stretched outwards, the grin back in full force. Beside the picnic was a jar filled with flowers, the last item she'd grabbed for this surprise. A brief shyness came over the young woman, who shuffled in place before her girlfriend. "It's for our first Anniversary! When you first asked me out, we had a bonfire out here and you gave me this beautiful bracelet." A hand clasped around the little carved turtles. "I thought maybe we could have a nice day out here together to celebrate. Where it all kinda started, officially." Korra paused, looking back at Bailey with a shy smile. This was a milestone she never got to share with Mako, she hadn't even had the chance to plan something like this for him! This was a first, and it made her scared of any potential screw-ups.

"Do you like it?" She asked, boots shuffling in place.
    Bailey and Creamer
    Bailey and Creamer
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Anniversary By the Sea! 80ZXdcG60/60Anniversary By the Sea! QVqUJop  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    Anniversary By the Sea! NlcFHJD11/11Anniversary By the Sea! QVqUJop  (11/11)

Anniversary By the Sea! Empty Re: Anniversary By the Sea!

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:52 pm

"..."

"I'm not nervous!  I'm completely calm. I'm not at all nervous about this day in being the day that is one year after I asked Korra for the dating and the awesome life! This is not a thing for being nervous about!"

"I will get the mustard to shut up your sass if you do not stop, do not push me. I am craving the spice to distract me from how nervous I am about this. And ha! I admitted it! Good luck holding that over me once I've already admitted to it!"  The red-haired woman grinned and crossed her arms victoriously as she stared at the wall, squinting in Pure Victory.  And then she stopped, considering how she looked right then.  There she was all dressed up (a newly ironed shirt and jeans was very dressed up! The dress that hung in her closet was pretty, yes, but it was summer and summer was hot and her thighs chaffed and no one has time for that nonsense when it's hot), arms crossed and arguing with a wall.

Her ever-faithful and not-at-all judging companion, her constant doggy companion Ailbe, huffed softly.  If she was aware of how complex his thoughts would be, she might be a little miffed at how much amusement he was gleaning from the show in front of him. Though, if she knew, she'd honestly spend more time fawning over him and probably crying about what a good boy he was and that she loved him so much.  Bailey was a bit of a weepy mess in that way.  Only really around Ailbe, though.  Her farty dog was a hole in her heart.

The hound yawned widely and huffed before setting his head down on the Rather Large Pillow that Bailey had purchased for him last month.  His snout was pointed towards the corner of the room Bailey was Totally Worrying inside of as he watched an invisible scene play out between his silly human and the empty space in the corner.

"Oh, oh geeze gotta go! You!" She reached around to pick up the bag that contained her swim suit, flippers, sandals (she still maintains that flip flops are the worst idea ever and refuses to wear them), towel, and some Ultra Protection Sunlight Cream (that she was mildly convinced was actually just lead paint), threw the bag over her shoulder, and then pointed at the corner.  "This is going to be a nice evening! Korra and I are going to have a nice evening. So just be good, or as close to good as you can get."  She looked intently at the corner, and then nodded.  She quickly stalked over to Ailbe's pillow and gently shoo'd him off of his perch to lift it up, revealing a small little box that was quickly hidden within the rest of the supply-bag.

"Alright! Ailbe, c'mon! Let's go."  With that she patted her thigh to summon her dog before going out to meet with her girlfriend.

"Ah, this is so nice."  Bailey turned her face up towards the sun, letting the light warm her (not yet lead-covered) skin. The woman looked towards Korra as they exited the city, feeling yet more giddy as she recognized where they were headed. Oh, oh how romantic! Ah so cute! Her girlfriend really was the best and strongest and, and most muscular and most liftiest and wow she needed to watch her step.  "Well I have no idea what you have planned so I am already surprised! Which, which is good! That's a good surprise not a bad surprise and oh gosh."  The redhead quickly became redfaced as she put her hand to her cheek, quickly taking refuge in the distraction provided by Naga and Ailbe bounding ahead of them.

She squinted after them before straightening in surprise when SHE SUDDENLY WENT BLIND! Except not, she could obviously tell that it was her girlfriend being rather adorable! With the eye-covering. Was that usually an adorable thing? It was hard to tell she didn't exactly have a lot of reference for this.  She let out a warm chuckle and put her hands over Korra's hands (this still counted as holding hands in her book) before nodding. "Okay! I'm really excited!

And boy, was that excitement about to explode. Bailey blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light before a little gasp escaped her as her eyes widened, melting into a warm and happy gold. "Oh-with the basket! And the ocean in the sand, on the sand! Ocean sand! And it's a picnic! Oh and with pillows that are cute! And flowers and- and they're daisies!

Bailey took a moment to look at it, drinking in the sight. She whirled around (and sputtered as her hair slapped her in the face- she should probably cut it but she LIKED feeling like a Merida-In-Training) and took in the Entirely Adorable Sight of a bashful Korra. Her eyes widened, then squinted happily as her hands clasped in front of her before unclasping and going rigid at her sides.  That was the only warning Korra got before there was a body-ful of Bailey launching at her.

"It's amazing! I love it and, and it's so romantic! It's very incredibly romantic! And you're so great and I had NO IDEA ah you're so clever! In the best ways clever likes crows can be! Ah this is so-Ah! Korra this is- it really-yes!" So eloquent.
    Korra
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Anniversary By the Sea! 80ZXdcG450/450Anniversary By the Sea! QVqUJop  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Korra on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:13 am

This was nice, wasn't it? Korra smiled softly as the two walked together, admiring the view. She loved visiting the beach. Even if it was a lot warmer than her home had been, it still felt nice to be around so much water at once! Not to mention all the cool tricks she could do to impress her girlfriend! Speaking of, Bailey must have been really anxious. She was doing that thing where she rambles and talks a whole bunch! She must be flustered about their anniversary too. With a light laugh, the Avatar leaned closer to Bailey in a manner that she hoped was comforting. "Great! Good surprise is what I'm going for." A bad surprise would probably be learning about a food allergy after already eating it. ...Now that the thought was in her mind, the young woman hoped with all her might that the redhead wouldn't suddenly develop an allergy to ham!

Shuffling closer made it very easy for the Avatar to slip her hands over Bailey's eyes! She took the 'sudden blindness' in stride, merely chuckling and resting her own hands over Korra's. Her cheeks darkened considerably, so warm that it felt as if she'd become a little sun! Was it legal for one woman to be so cute? As they walked, she briefly let her chin rest against Bailey's back. Almost too soon, it was time to unveil her grand surprise! She pulled back, hands lifting, and nervously nibbled her lip as she gauged Bailey's reaction. The other woman took it all in, pointing out each thing upon noticing it. The basket of homemade food, the glimmering ocean, ocean sand (the distinction was very important), a picnic blanket, pretty little pillows, and the freshly cut daisies! All of it was gathered together and put into one place for her. And oh...she looked so happy. Not even the kinda dorky sight of Bailey smacking herself in the face with her own hair could wipe away the soft feeling in her chest! If anything, it only made it worse!

Cute, awkward, excitable, amazing. All of it described her girlfriend, and was exactly why Korra had to make sure this was special. Smile turning lopsided, she almost seemed to mimic Bailey as she too, clasped her hands together in a nervous sort of way. Here it was, the final judgement! Did she make it weird? It was the pillows, wasn't it?! Way too flowery! All doubts came to a screeching halt however, once Bailey suddenly launched at Korra! Her blue eyes widened, and her hands unclasped at just the right moment to properly catch the other woman!

"It's amazing! I love it and, and it's so romantic! It's very incredibly romantic! And you're so great and I had NO IDEA ah you're so clever! In the best ways clever likes crows can be! Ah this is so-Ah! Korra this is- it really-yes!"

That sounded like glowing approval to her! Korra grinned widely as she began to laugh joyfully. It was as if all of her nervous energy was draining out of her with every guffaw, and it felt so good. There was no need to worry, because Bailey loved it! Loved her. Not just the really cool Avatar, but her. Korra's first ever Anniversary, with her first girlfriend, and she did a good job! She was romantic, and clever! Clever like a crow, whatever that means! Pressing her forehead to Bailey's, the young woman began to twirl! Her arms kept a good hold on the redhead, just giving her a jovial little spin, sand kicking up beneath her boots! There was probably a lot of hair hitting each of their faces now, but she didn't care! When she stopped twirling, she planted little pecks on Bailey's cheeks, only stopping to respond back to her. You know, verbally, instead of just laughing and spinning her around like a carousel. "I'm so relieved you love it! I'd been planning this for a while and I just, I want to show you a really good time! I made the food, and I got stuff for s'mores!" She gave her girlfriend a squeeze, seemingly unable to keep the smile off her face. "You're the first real relationship I've ever had, Bailey. I love you so much!"
    Bailey and Creamer
    Bailey and Creamer
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:08 pm

"Ah! Goodness!"  Bailey couldn't help the exclamations leaving her, nor did she particularly want to!  She spit some of the hair out of her mouth before yelping as she was picked up and swung around with so much abandon! All of the abandon! Lots of swinging!  The redhead laughed openly as her grip on Korra tightened reflexively as she felt her feet leave the ground.  Of course she knew that her girlfriend wouldn't be dropping her, but still! Reflexes and all that.

"You're the best! This is- this is the best-phhbt!"  Hair. Hair in mouth. Bailey took a break from excitedly squealing about how much of the best Korra was so that she could try and figure out just who's hair was currently REFUSING to work its way out of her mouth. Sorry, Korra, looks like your luck ran out. In terms of hair. The hair-luck.

The redhead's freckles were practically disappearing under the blush as she frantically swiped at her mouth until, finally, it was free of the strands. She was only momentarily thinking about that, however, as the familiar feeling of a certain waterbender's lips on her cheeks sent a fresh wave of flame up her face. One of these days she was actually going to pass out.

Her feet stumbled a bit as she got purchase back on the ground, but Bailey could do little more than smile brightly at Korra as she tucked her bangs behind her ears (She was going to need a haircut soon. Maybe. Maybe!). Oh, oh she was nervous! Was there anything more cute than a nervous Korra? NO! No there was not. She decided it right then and there.

"Oh, Korra! It's just- It's the best! And, and you were planning it and S'MORES and I love them and I love you and- and wow! Wow!" The glowlight currently masquerading as a human returned that there squeeze to her very muscular girlfriend, hopping up and down excitedly on her heels. "Oh gosh I'm so happy that you think that, and and I love you! So much! A lot! Just a whole lot, but not-just-yes! Yes a whole lot!"  Words were difficult on the best of days.  Right now they were apparently fucking impossible, so the redhead took the only logical course of action.

She took up Korra's face in her hands, one on each lovely bronze cheek, before swooping in to pepper the Avatar with as many little kisses as she could fit in the space of thirty seconds. Turns out about 27.  

"Ah this is so great and you're so great and I made you a thing and I hope-!", cue pause for more pecks, "-I hope that you like it as much as I like this because I like this a lot ah!"

What a nerd.
    Korra
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Korra on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Korra giggled openly at Bailey's exclamations as she was twirled! The sound of her choking on hair wasn't quite as funny... Okay, maybe it was adorable. Such was the dangers of the two of them having such thick hair! Her own mouth was safe, but her eyes not so much as a few strands smacked her in the face. Maybe that was enough spinning before they both become dizzy and covered in hair! Carefully, she set her girlfriend back down upon the sand. Hands slid down to hold onto the redhead's elbows comfortably, giving her a soft squeeze as the Avatar returned her smile. Gosh, she was so flustered! Even the sight of her girlfriend tucking hair behind her ear was enough to make her heart pound faster. It should be illegal for one person to be so cute.

Words were indeed rather difficult! Korra could understand the gist of what Bailey was saying though, and it was all positive. "I thought you'd like the s'mores!" Marshmallows on their own was just fine, but the addition of chocolate and graham crackers would be a great Anniversary dessert! Maybe not the most typical food for an Anniversary... but delicious all the same! Pale as the redhead normally was, she was practically beaming now and it made the young Avatar's face burn. She bit her lower lip, giggling sweetly at the little squeezes. Even if Bailey wasn't necessarily as muscular as herself, her grip couldn't be underestimated! "I love you too, Bailey!" Geez, she already said that, didn't she? Who cares, have some more! "I love you, I love you!" She squeezed her girlfriend with a soft squeal, just before feeling hands on her cheeks.

She only had time to gasp before feeling lips press against her face all over! Aaw shucks! Korra's blush darkened, cheeks warm beneath Bailey's hands. It wasn't often that Korra found herself weak in the knees, but this was definitely one of those times! She leaned into the other woman's touch, turning her head lightly to press a kiss to one of Bailey's hands. "You made me a thing?!" A new little gift! Tucking closer to Bailey, she gave her girlfriend a squeeze. "I'm gonna love it, no matter what! Because it's from you and you made it for me specially!" What a great start to their first Anniversary!
    Bailey and Creamer
    Bailey and Creamer
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:53 pm

"I love s'mores! It's like the build-your-own-candy of America! I mean I know Japan has those things, but s'mores! After a good deal of trying to pull hair out of her mouth, and smooching the living heck out of her girlfriend, who was herself so cute it HAD to be breaking municipal codes at LEAST. And those muscles? Against the law. She was sure of it.

Her smile was starting to hurt her cheeks with how wide it was. But she just couldn't help it! But she could! She totally could, she had the gumption to keep on task and not get distracted by how lovely Korra was, how amazing the sun looked shining off of her hair and how beautiful her eyes were as they shined with the light off the ocean and GOSH DARN IT.

FOCUS, BAILEY. You got this you can totally do this, gonna have a great anniversary. Oh! Oh she loved her! Oh!!!!!! Oh she loved her! She loved her! She loved her! She said it twice! Three times! Ah! "I love you too! Which is really cool because you're really cool and I like you a lot! And you are really fun to be around and really thoughtful and I want to hold your hand! And- and other stuff! I like doing stuff with you! It makes me feel really good!" And really nervous, but like a butterfly kind of nervous. Only she never really felt like butterflys were in her stomach, more that she was going to throw up at the thought of saying something awful or awkward to this really honestly neat woman.

After the barrage of kisses was completed, Bailey took a moment to (reluctantly) pull herself away from the amazing Avatar (least amazing part of her but still pretty cool) to start to open up her bag, reaching her hand down inside. "Ah I'm so excited I hope you like it and- oh and oh-" She pulled her hand back out, empty, before going and wrapping her arms around Korra once more. "I'm going to tease you by, by giving it to you after we eat! Because- Because I am nervous, but also because I really really want to eat this amazing food that you made and I'm really excited and I want to kind of do that- that cute thing where one girlfriend feeds part of the food to the other girlfriend I just- I think that'd be cute."

Somewhere, in the ocean, a fish got thrown up on. There were many complaints regarding this.
    Korra
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Korra on Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:26 pm

"Ooh, Japan has build-your-own candy too? You gotta show me sometime! I love build-your-own candy stuff!" Honestly, Korra enjoyed building her own anything! Was it as sweet and gooey as s'mores were? What other candies existed from other countries?! The young Avatar found herself curious about the candies of Bailey's world and made a note to ask her when they...you know. Weren't on a very special date that she probably shouldn't waste by asking about candy.

Speaking of, it was clear that her girlfriend was enjoying herself. The redhead was all smiles, excited and rambling in that adorable Bailey way of her's. Honestly, Korra could listen to her talk all day! Giggling brightly, Korra's eyes crinkled joyfully. "I'm glad to hear that! I hope it's not too presumptuous of me to say...but I'm looking forward to another year of 'doing stuff' with you! Handholding, talking, going out on dates, sharing meals... Walking our pets!" She spared a glance towards their lovable companions. Naga had ventured closer to the shore, splashing her great paws in the shallow water and snapping her fangs at the droplets of water. Her attention shifted back to Bailey. "It makes me feel good to be with you too! A-and so I want us both to have a great second year together! If you'll have me." She didn't want to take the choice from her girlfriend. After all, a year wasn't guaranteed. But...she sure as heck wanted to spend another year with her!

After a great 'bout of affection, the two separated as Bailey dug around in her bag. Korra craned her head curiously, almost managing a little peek before the redhead abruptly changed her mind! "Oh?" Slim arms wrapped their way around her like a pythonaconda! So instead of handing over the gift, she wanted to heighten the suspense by putting it off until they'd enjoyed their meal! Her nose crinkled with a small laugh. "I'd love to feed you, and for you to feed me!" It was honestly her favorite part of cooking with Bailey! "Hopefully, I made enough for us both to get nice and full!" Korra's own arms wrapped around her girlfriend. Moving carefully, she began to waddle the two of them towards the blanket. "I think you'll like the 'menu' for today! I tried to think of the sorts of food you like and go from there!" Blissfully unaware of the poor innocent fish being barfed upon, the young Avatar beamed as they settled upon the blanket for their Anniversary lunch.
    Bailey and Creamer
    Bailey and Creamer
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:56 pm

Oh no, it had to be the sounds of sirens calling so soon. Or a fire truck. Either way, Bailey was going to need some sort of emergency vehicle coming to her aid because her girlfriend was cute enough to die for.

The redhead nodded, sending those signature curls flying all over the place. She had been letting it grow out and, after about a year of doing so, it was finally past her shoulders. Which made things rather interesting in the morning when she was trying to pull herself together. She had already lost an entire pack of bobby pins within the curls, never to be seen again. But! The terrifying nature of her hair was not the purpose of this cute interlude! Her agreeing with Korra was the purpose of this cute interlude! "Yeah! I've seen them, but I haven't really used them. Oh there was this one, where there was a liquid that you poured out- wait no it was, it was a powder that you mixed with water, and then you poured a powder on top of the mixture but didn't, mix it, and then uh...", She paused as she attempted to remember just what she was talking about before her distraction of candy put her back on track, "Right! And then you took a straw and put it under the powder and lifted it up, and every place the powder touched the liquid turned into a gummy candy! I'm not entirely sure if it was actually food, or not. I never saw the video maker actually eat it."  Alas, Korra, please do not take offense to how off-track Bailey had become. Her sudden fascination with a video she had seen years ago was not in any way a reflection of your attention-grabbing ways. She just...really liked that video.

BUT THAT WAS FOR LATER.  The redhead bit her lip a bit in embarrassment as she realized the full extent of her lapse of attention, before that lip was released into a bashful grin that lit up her face. "Oh we are going to do so much stuff! And especially the pet walking because I think, that would be really good."  Yes. That would be rather fantastic for both the Redhead's mood as well as the slight layer of fat starting to line her pooch's paunch. Ailbe couldn't help it, he just loved bacon too much to stop stealing it.   Speaking of, the hunting hound was currently doing his very best to show Naga up at the splashing, jumping around in the water in his attempt to make an even greater spray than the polar bear dog. Good luck and god speed, Ailbe.

"O-of course I'll have you! You're just, you're great! And so nice and awesome and I love your stories and talking to you and cooking with you and just-yeah! If you'll have me I'll have you and we can just, have each other. But with still being our own people? So it doesn't become a weird thing and I really need to just stop talking now."  Bailey looked off to the side as a demon winced, honestly too embarrassed for her to take much enjoyment out of her discomfort.

The woman breathed a sigh of relief when Korra didn't press about the gift, instead seeming just happy for them to share a meal together. Perking up, her hands finally released the avatar as she clasped them in front of her joyfully, eagerly anticipating the time to come.

"That is great because I love eating with you! I just, you're great and, aaaah-" She coughed. "Yeah. So so we should, eat and get nice and full!"  And then, a hug! Wonderful.  The woman bit her lip as a small snort escaped her at their new, very effective method of locomotion. Or motion, she didn't know. Doing her best to waddle in time with Korra's waddling, the pair of malformed penguins made their way on over towards the blanket.  She grinned, after being released, and set herself down to fold her legs beneath herself. Her bag was set behind her as a back brace for the time as, with Bailey's famous coordination, she was bound to fall over at some point during this.

Her eyes looked over the spread before her and sparkled as the light from the sun on the water flickered gold in her irises.  She looked up towards Korra, entranced, before smiling like the enormous doofus she was.

"Well, gormund, how should we tackle this meal? Or um- is there a way you want to eat it first or just- dig in?" Forgive her, Korra. Your girlfriend was a happy, stumbling dweeb.
    Korra
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Korra on Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:03 am

If Korra's hands weren't already busy giving her girlfriend a hug, she would have absolutely been running her fingers through those bouncy red curls! So soft, so thick! Vast and the true last bastion of all hair accessories! And it smelled nice too. The young Avatar smiled, listening attentively to Bailey's explanation of what these Japanese candies were like. It was, admittedly, a little hard to follow. Her eyebrows knit together as she tried to riddle it out. "So you...mix a powder with some water? And pour another powder onto that... Then lift it up with a straw and it turns into a gummy?" Powder didn't sound very tasty. But then, the young woman had no idea how gummy candy was usually made! Was it always a mix of powder and water? As strange as it was, it was also new and a challenge! She was never one to back down from one of those! The confusion slipped from her face and was replaced by a wide grin as she planted another smooch on her girlfriend's face. Mwah! "Well, I'll try everything once! Maybe we can get one of those things and we can eat a bunch of gummies together!"

Chuckling in amused agreement, Korra winked back at Bailey. "Yeah, I can tell Ailbe's been enjoying begging for food from both of us!" He also enjoyed pilfering his goodies! That wirey haired little sneak. "I'm excited to do anything with you, honestly! Especially on our Anniversary!" The two of them could just stretch out on the sand to stare at the clouds and she'd enjoy herself! Naga paused in her own splashing to watch her canine companion. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, the polar bear dog giving a wolfish grin. She was hardly intimidated by the smaller dog's splashes! After letting him have his moment to shine, the great white creature reared back onto her hind legs! Her large paws were lifted into the air, and they swiped back down in a wide arc! Splash! She created a small wave, bits of water spraying across the two canines as Naga gave an elated bark of victory!

Nervous and rambley, her girlfriend was just as eager to have go for another year as Korra herself! Korra's face lit up happily, pressing a few kisses to Bailey's brow even as she looked away as if embarrassed. "Of course! You can be you, and I can be me, and together we can be us!" She almost seemed to vibrate with excitement. Another year of kissing freckles and cuddling! Korra wasn't sure how long they'd be together for, but she was pleased to enjoy the time they had together in the present! "You're so adorable and pretty, and you smell so nice! You're so much fun to spend time with, and you're really thoughtful! I just wanna have a great time with you." She returned Bailey's compliments between kisses.

"Might as well before it gets cold! But even if it does, I can heat it back up with my powers!" With a proud grin, she began to do the waddle and somehow seemed even more proud at Bailey's obvious amusement. It was a strange way to move, but Korra was a dork in love! And if she had to waddle, then by thunder, she was gonna waddle. The redhead joining in only made it better. The Avatar settled upon the blanket as well, legs folding up beneath her body as she pulled the basket closer. While the redhead got comfortable, Korra pulled out what they needed most! First was a little pack of paper plates, and then the ceramic dish with creamy mac and cheese. She then pulled out the tray of little sliders, setting each food item down where they could both comfortably reach! Handing a clean paper plate to the redhead, she shrugged lightly. "I think digging in would be just fine! Spoon yourself some mac and cheese, grab as many sliders as you want--oh!" Korra paused, reaching back into the wicket basket and withdrawing a stack of napkins that were clenched firmly in her fist. "Here you go!" She held them out with a grin!
    Bailey and Creamer
    Bailey and Creamer
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:39 pm

Curls so soft, so thick, so easily tangled! Alas, the mystery of Bailey's hair could likely fill journals of the most dedicated hair caretakers in the realm.  She grinned, freckled cheeks dimpling with her joy, and nodded her head enthusiastically to the sound of Korra expressing interest in her weird Japanese candy that she saw in a video one time. "If I can find it, I'll make sure to bring it right home so that we can try it out! And, since this place does that weird thing with, with everyone speaking the same language I think it should work out!  In that, we can read it."  She squinted for a moment, trying to decipher her own speech. Goodness, such close proximity to the amazingness of her girlfriend was doing terrible things to her language comprehension. A worthy sacrifice.

"Ailbe has been enjoying our cooking a lil' too much, sometimes!"  She would chuckle to herself, looking at Korra with bright eyes rimmed with gold. She was well aware that her dog had grown rather fond of the two cooks in one home, oftentimes doing his best to beg one for treats while the other was unawares. Creamer would chuckle to himself, usually, and she'd know that it happened after she heard him muttering about wanting to see Ailbe die of being overfed.

He had been none too pleased to remember that she could, in fact, hear him now. He was less pleased when Bailey had begun to outline a health plan for the pooch.  

Speaking of, Ailbe had declared war on his vastly over-qualified enemy. The hound barked, not unhappily, and leapt at Naga in a truly useless display of dominance. He was fully aware that she could down him with but a swipe of her paw, but where was the fun in realistic expecations? He would win this wrestle, he swore!

"I'm just so excited to spend today with you, a-and talk with you and- and yes."  The redhead blushed as she tried to tilt her head until the hair fell out of her face (an ultimately unsuccessful endeavor), before settling with just beaming at her Avatar and giving the other woman a squeeze before they sat down after their very impressive show of waddling. The redhead managed to tear her eyes away from Korra (who was just SO GREAT) as the rumbling of her stomach brought to the forefront the fact that, with her nervousness for today, she had forgone breakfast. Better to be a bit hungry than to risk barfing up all over Korra's present. That...that would have put a rather unsatisfying end to this day.  Bailey turned her gaze back to Korra as she spoke, her lips spreading in a wide, dorky smile as she brought her hands up to her face. Long fingers covered her cheeks partially as her freckles nearly disappeared into the overjoyed, high-blood-pressure blush. "YOU smell nice! Like, like soap and sweat and, and effort and earth and just- everything- well except the bad-smelling things, of course!  And, and you're WAY fun!"  She leaned forward as an unexpectedly vibrant swell of sincerity hit her, which was saying a lot because the redhead did her best to be as sincere as she could be, especially after learning that none-too-fun-to-learn-but-still-needed-to-be-learnt lesson. "I enjoy being with you! Every bit, every day! You're so great, you see things in ways I've never even THOUGHT to, and you're so confident and you want to help people so much! Korra you, I really think you're the best kind of person I've ever met in my life!"  She looked at Korra, reaching out her hands to place her palms against the Avatar's cheeks, gently, as gold eyes did their level best to meet with turquoise.  "I'm completely sure that my life is a lot more fun, and exciting, and better off since I met you. And I mean that, completely! One hundred percent."  She nodded her head, face set in a determined look, before she finally brought her hands back to her lap with a small, embarrassed sort of grin.

She took the plate and, without further ado, began to load up the cooking of her FANTASTIC SUPER GREAT GIRLFRIEND.  She carefully picked up the sliders and put them on the plate, slightly nudging one of them as it threatened to fall apart. And Lord knows she was quick to get some of that Mac n' Cheese on her plate, practically salivating as soon as the spoon broke into that delicious cheesy goodness. The redhead licked at her lips unconsciously as she brought the plate up to her face and took in a deep breath through her nose. Her stomach growled in approval (or disapproval of the fact that this delicious food was on the OUTSIDE) and she hummed as she crossed her legs, one under the other, so that she could set the plate down upon her thighs. She didn't know why she didn't just, set the plate down on the level earth in front of her. Don't ask her, she didn't think that deeply into the decision.  "Korra this smells AMAZING, and I think it will taste even better because you're really a good cook and- yes!"  Be it the lack of breakfast or the incomprehensible awesomeness of her girlfriend, Bailey was finding it just a bit more difficult than usual to be her completely eloquent self. She grinned and took some of the offered napkins before she held one delicately between her forefinger and thumb. With far more showiness than usual, the possessed woman shook out the napkin until it was unfolded and, with an over-exaggerated haughty little expression, tucked the tip of it into her shirt to form a makeshift bib.

"...I know this might, sort of ruin the outfit, but I really don't like using the stain-stick and I'm not sure how, how coordinated I'll be when I start to eat because I really like when you cook for me and I get all excited and I sometimes forget to be neat and- yeah-"  She patted the napkin against her chest and looked at Korra, mildly embarrassed as always with her rambling, but hoping that they had spent enough time together for the other woman to disect her ramblings.
    Korra
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Korra on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:22 am

Gosh, those adorably freckled cheeks! Korra wanted to lean over and cover them with kisses, but she restrained herself. Grinning back at her girlfriend, the Avatar nodded her head firmly. "And if that doesn't work, there's always that elusive internet. You can ask it anything, right?" Surely it could help with the translating, although she trusted what Bailey said. After all, she didn't have any issues reading signs around the City even though they weren't technically in any language she'd learned of. "One way or another, we'll figure it out." She promised as much with a serious sincerity. If Bailey wanted this candy then by the spirits, she was going to get it!

"Oh, I can tell." She agreed, glancing over at the wiry-haired dog. He was definitely looking thicker around the tummy! "More opportunities for us to take them out on walks!" Korra turned her attention back to Bailey, while Naga sized up her competition. Long legs, smelled like poots. Seemingly thin, but surprisingly strong. Perhaps he could be worthy! As he leaped towards her, the far bigger creature tumbled onto her back. Had David defeated Goliath? Was he far stronger than he seemed?

Fwump!

The answer came as two great paws wrapped around Ailbe's body to pin him in place. Naga growled fiercely, bringing her snout close to his...and gave the smaller dog a firm lick across the face. Enough to make a cowlick in his fur!

"I've been looking forward to this." Their date was just beginning, but Korra felt secure in her belief that this was going to be the best Anniversary! ...Until they hopefully have another one! The lovely redhead held her own cheeks and blushed like a tomato! Unable to resist, Korra bit her own lip lightly and reached a hand out to caress one of Bailey's paler hands. A practical flood of compliments came spilling out of her girlfriend's lips. Humbled and embarrassed, her face flushed completely. Her hand shifted to allow Bailey to move her hands, the two now basically holding each other's faces. "Oh Bailey...I'm so happy to hear that. You are the first relationship I've ever really had! I get to do so many things with you I've never done before. I get to feel new things with you. You're so smart and great. You're amazing at making sure I don't lose myself. I have so much fun with you and... I don't want to ever stop having fun with you!" Actions sometimes speak louder than words, and so the Avatar leaned forward to press a gentle kiss to Bailey's lips. A thumb stroked her cheek, careful and sweet as she pulled back to smile. "If you keep saying such nice things about me, we won't even be able to get any food down." She winked confidently, letting her hand drop so that the redhead could focus on plating her food.

Waiting for Bailey to finish getting what she wanted, Korra got her own plate and began to prepare it. She carefully pinched a slider between her fingers and scooped up a sizable dollop of mac and cheese. A tasty steam rose from the food.  "I figured you'd like it! I know you really like savory foods, so I tried to make a meat and cheesy sort of dish." Not the healthiest meal, perhaps, but... Everyone has their cheat days! Her legs folded criss-cross style and the plate was set upon the place where her legs overlapped. A stolen glance towards Bailey soon had the young woman laughing to herself softly. A flamboyant little wave of the napkin unveiled it before it was tucked firmly in Bailey's shirt.

"You don't need to explain it to me, Bailey!" A hand waved before Korra grasped up her own napkin and, in a gesture similar to what Bailey had done, she waved it like a little flag until it was completely unfolded. She tucked it beneath her own chin deftly and grinned back at her girlfriend. "Now we match!"
    Bailey and Creamer
    Bailey and Creamer
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:12 pm

"Of course! Well, I mean you got to make sure that what you find on it is still true! People made the internet and all, so sometimes it doesn't work out! One of my tutors told me that she would edit Wikipedia before a test to see which of her students just read it instead of doing the work and, and that's not really relevant to this situation at all, so..." At that Bailey trailed off while the red coloring behind her freckled face only grew more pronounced. She really needed to work on that talking to much, thing, that she did. But! The embarrassment was soon partially replaced by excitement at the thought of Korra and her doing sciency things. Things with Science. Korra in a labcoat and glasses, putting brightly-colored confections into panda-shaped trays. Bulging muscles straining against the sleeves that could barely contain it-

BACK ON TOPIC

As Bailey struggled with her sexuality, Ailbe was locked in the FIGHT OF HIS LIFE. The wirey-haired mutt let out a fierce roar of challenge (with a quick sneeze afterwards to show he was just playing, of course, as is polite) as he charged his opponent! He was upon her, his paws swift and sure as-

THWUMP and he was down. The dog whined and wiggled under Naga's massive paws at the INDIGNATION of this event before he found his entire face taken up by a tongue. His whole face. Who even needed a tongue that big? The dog stared into the distance as he contemplated his life, his choices. Why his whole face had to be licked. Truly this was the worst timeline.

Bailey couldn't help but to squeeze those bronzed cheeks while looking into those pretty eyes. Truly this was the best timeline, the one that included her being lucky enough to run into and get to know this fantastic person in front of her. This person who cared enough about her to plan this date, to make her food and spend time with her and just be the best all around???? It was a miracle. And not the kind that ended up making her feel like she was on fire!

"No YOU'RE amazing!", was the response Bailey's flustered mind was able to come up with at the return of compliments. The kiss was the final deal-sealer as, in the theater of her mind, steam rushed out of Bailey's ears as her entire face went as red as a boiled lobster. Her girlfriend was so suave, there was nothing she could do to fight it. She was helpless in the face of this gigantic dork's wiles.

As Bailey fumbled with her plate and tried to remember how her hands worked, she looked to her girlfriend (who was putting a napkin in like Bailey had done OH NO SO CUTE). Bailey responded to this by temporarily setting down her plate, reaching up and putting her hands on Korra's cheeks to squeeze them slightly as her eyes glowed from her face.
    "You are so cute. I- so cute! So cute!"

The redhead leaned in to press a kiss on Korra's lips, quick and shy, before leaving another peck on the waterbender's tip-of-the-nose as she released the Avatar from her dastardly grasp. "I love matching with you we should do that! A lot! Yes." Her hair flopped back and forth with the force of her nod as she remembered that she had food cooked by her amazing girlfriend to eat, and a date to enjoy, and dogs to probably get knocked over by at some point during the day. It's how things typically went when one of them was the size of a polar bear.

The woman arranged her plate with the sliders and mac'n'cheese as she picked one up and, due to staring at Korra while doing so, managed to kinda half-shove it into her mouth due to her severe distraction. Completely smoothly the woman slipped it back into her mouth to take a proper bite of and acted as if she absolutely had not just smeared delicious sauce over her cheek. Smooth.

"Mmph!" Her eyes lit up. She chewed. She lit up more. More chewing, and a swallow! "Korra this is- this is really good!"

For Bailey's existence, her only real exposure to sliders had been White Castle. This, comparatively, was like eating at a five-star-hotel.
    Korra
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Korra on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:54 pm

"Oh, people made the internet...?" Korra asked with honest surprise. In hindsight, it made sense! People invented radios, after all. What was the internet if not a super-radio? However, the jump between the two inventions was still amazing to the young Avatar. Radios were worked by people on the other side, broadcasting their voices. The internet was...information. And without Bailey pointing it out, she had absolutely assumed that it was all just there. And apparently easy to edit too! Chuckling softly, Korra gave her girlfriend a lopsided smile as she replied. "I like the way your tutor thinks. That's a great way to catch some cheaters!" Ah, but her perpetually awkward girlfriend was already stumbling and blushing over her anecdote. Offering a reassuring smile, she shuffled closer to lean against Bailey's side.

"You kidding? It's very relevant, 'cause it's internet stuff! I like hearing about you and, just... listening to you in general!" More Bailey facts were a plus in her book! Ignorant of the redhead's scientific fantasies, Korra blushed in turn and smiled bashfully as she reflected on just how much she truly did love hearing her girlfriend talk. Ramble onward, pretty lady! While the two were mooning over each other, Naga seemed to bask in the glory of her flawless victory. The smaller dog was ensnared between her monstrous paws, and Ailbe could do nothing but stare into the distance as the weight of his defeat weighed heavily upon his doggo mind. Panting happily, the polar bear dog rumbled. The sound vibrated from her chest through her doggy pal before her great arms at last released him. Still laying upon her back, the creature's tail wagged eagerly as she waited to see what Ailbe would do now that he was free!

Hands clasping and squeezing at her cheeks, Korra was tempted to pucker her lips and blow a playful raspberry at Bailey! Ah, but that wasn't exactly romantic. She settled for grinning to the best of her ability, a funny sight with her cheeks smooshed together. Their kiss was a lot less awkward and definitely enough to keep a constant glow on the Avatar's face. The blush was a lot more subtle than her girlfriend's, who looked as if she'd been baking under the sun all day! Nose crinkling, Korra giggled lightly as she watched the flustered redhead make her plate. Gosh, the steam and melted cheese was beginning to make her hungry. After all the work she put into this, the young woman couldn't wait to give it the ultimate taste test!

"Aah~!" And suddenly hands again! At this point, Korra's brown little cheeks were going to have hand prints permanently etched into them! She laughed softly and leaned into her girlfriend's palms. Next came the kisses, which stirred feathery feelings inside of her chest. A dorky smile stretched across her face, fingers lightly brushing over the tip of her nose as if to capture any lingering kisses. "Well, I think we're perfectly matched in cuteness, then! Because you're totally cute and pretty! I love your hair and your eyes and your giggle. How else do you wanna match? I know we have matching jewelry... Maybe we could have matching hats!" She didn't usually wear hats, but she'd totally get one so she could match with Bailey! Girlfriend hats! The idea made her excited.

Following Bailey's lead, Korra grabbed up her slider in one hand and took a hearty bite out of it. Her teeth left little marks in the bread, her single chomp perfectly slicing the sandwich in half! The seasoning had a bit of spice to it, and the melted cheese was like heaven in her mouth. The ham, savory, and the bread was perfectly toasted. The process was a lot more refined than the redhead's attempt to eat her slider, which left Korra almost snorting her food into her nose! She swallowed, and then smiled fondly as her awkward girlfriend saved face despite the smear on her cheek. "Thank you! I looked up a ton of recipes, couldn't really find what I was looking for until I stumbled onto sliders. I'm so glad you like them, you can have as many as you want!" This was their special day! And sauce smears or no, Korra wasn't going to judge or limit how much they ate. It was their day to have fun, to eat good food and enjoy each other! She finished off her first slider with a calculated nom, and she easily scooped up her second slider. Cheese stretched as she pulled it away, and Korra used a fingertip to catch it. "Except for this one, it's mine!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:07 pm