Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Release

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Time: Noon
    Date: May 31, 0001

Sitting on a bow of the split tree, Daemeon faced the waterfall. Beneath him was a pile of corpses, about ten feet high and covered the small island. He sat with one leg dangling from the tree limb and the other used to prop his head up. But why was he waiting? He sighed and looked up at the sky. “According to Nyreena, Dominick would have rushed to find her. If this is him rushing, I would hate to see him taking his time.” Laying down on the tree branch, legs dangling, the demon looked over at the waterfall. There was a narrow ledge that those who couldn’t fly or teleport could use to enter the valley without having to wade through the acidic water. This ledge on was the only way in or out of the demon’s valley. It lead directly out of the mountains and onto the heartlands.

“You think one’s ‘love’ would have been in a hurry to get their partner back,” the demon muttered, still watching the ledge intently. “Then again, everyone in the city is wary to have anything to do with me so I doubt anyone would have helped him…” Daemeon thought for a few moments. This definitely put a damper on his overall plan but the demon could make some adjustments if need be.

Leaping from his perch, Daemeon land on the riverbank. He then walked over to the spot where Ms. Nyreena had been buried. Clicking his fingers, the earth opened up to reveal the entombed, unconscious woman. With another click of his fingers, the roots removed themselves from the Nyreena. Once all the roots had been removed, the demon swirled his hand around and she rose from her grave. Once Nyreena had been removed the her grave, the ground snapped shut and appeared as if nothing had happened.

Daemeon snapped his fingers a few times. “Wakey, wakey, Ms. Nyreena. Time to comeback to a state of consciousness.”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Re: Release

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:06 pm

As she remained buried and unconscious underground Nyreena had no idea what had been going on since she had gone to confront Daemeon and tell him that she couldn't get his notebook back. While being entombed by the roots that had captured her they had been draining her essence, making her severely weak and lethargic while they continued to use her as a food source. Though she was weak and knocked out her mind was revolving through the memories of everything that happened in the past few months and how everything she had worked to get back she had inexplicably destroyed with her actions. No matter what she tried to make things different she had let history repeat itself and this time she had destroyed pretty much everyones' trust in her and she had no idea on how to get it back. Or if it was even possible to get it back at all.

Not even feeling the roots as they were pulled from her body the moment they were out ectoplasm seeped from the holes while her body started to very slowly heal itself to keep her from bleeding out. Her body slumping as it was lifted out of her grave it was another few minutes before she finally started to stir and her face winced as she returned to consciousness. Slowly blinking her eyes open the glow they usually had had disappeared since her energy level was so low. Slowly looking around she noticed Daemeon and glared at him as she softly spoke, her voice cracking from not being used for so long. "Wha....what do you want, you bastard? Raise...raise me from the grave to make me even more miserable for your amusement?..."
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 4

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Daemeon chuckled at Nyreena’s fiery comment. “Well then, someone woke up on the wrong side of the grave.” He brushed some dirt off of her shoulder and smiled. “But the answer is no to the torment you part. I’m releasing you. Your dear Dominick must be taking his time or doesn’t really care for you as much as he hasn’t arrived to save you. You can see for yourself.” The demon gestured towards the waterfall. “That is the only land way in and out of this valley and I have been watching it for the last week since you arrived and no one has come to save you.”

He watched and waited to savor the despair when Nyreena realized no one has come for her...
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:09 am

Glaring at Daemeon as he chuckled at her comment Nyreena lowly growled at what he said about her condition. Then as she felt him brush the dirt off of her shoulder she flinched it away, not wanting him to touch her after what had happened. Then when he answered her question she had a look of utter confusion that slowly gave way to utter shock. Slowly looking around she glanced up at the waterfall she felt her heart and her core tightening from being absolutely devastated and....hurt that no one had come to rescue her. Not even her own boyfriend who she knew was going to come and rescue her from what had been a literal hell for her. So....so why didn't he come? Why....why did he leave her to rot in that grave and not come to bring her home? Unable to help but feel betrayed by the one she loved the most she started to cry as she truly felt the despair creep throughout her body at being abandoned and left...left to die....
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:59 pm

The demon took a deep breath, as if to inhale the ghost’s despair and anguish. Yes, he had plans for Dominick and anyone who may have followed him on his endeavor and felt rather betrayed as well that he would not be able to test out what he had planned, but he let that fall off of his back.

Waving a hand, the miasma cleared a pathway to the waterfall and ledge. “There you go, Ms. Nyreena,” Daemeon chuckled. “You have a safe pathway out of my valley. No need to fret on being buried again. I guess you have other matter of importance on your mind…”

Overhead, Ruensmortis circled like a vulture. Daemeon, on the other hand, gestured towards the pathway with one arm. “Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Ms. Nyreena. I think you have some…” He chuckled again. “...friends that miss you deeply.”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:36 pm

Still glaring at Daemeon as he took in that deep breath of air Nyreena had a look of disgust on her face, unable to imagine what he was doing by that. Slowly looking over at the path that appeared in the cloud of miasma she slowly tilted her head up to the waterfall she eyed the demon bastard she highly doubted what he said was true. Though.... she had to agree with him on one thing. She had far more important matters to take care of at the moment that didn't concern him.

Completely ignoring the dragon up above Nyreena noticed the gesture and softly growled as Daemeon tried to hurry her along. Looking back up at the waterfall she had no idea how she was going to get up there with how weak she was. However, she was going to try anyways. Shooting him a look as she tried to walk she quickly found that her stability was quickly out of sync with how long her legs went without use. Stumbling a few time she tried ever so hard to try and keep her balance. "You know, I don't suppose you can try to at least help me out here? It's not easy to walk after being stuck in the ground for so long. And without any power I can't exactly fly up to it you know..."

Hey! I'm really sorry that I haven't replied to this just yet. I had a few things irl to take care of and get things going with my second job. I hope things are going well with you and I hope that life's awesome!
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:28 pm

The demon squinted at the ghost woman. He didn’t trust her really, not after her little plan to kill him after saying they were friends. One does not really recover from such a wound in that short of time…

“Oh, but I thought you were a strong, independent woman, Ms. Nyreena,” Daemeon chuckled. He lowered his head and bowed slightly. “Besides, why would you want help from me after what I have done? I could use this opportunity to use you again. You may not be on my level of intellect, but I’m sure you are not that big of a fool…”

He turned around and stood tall. “Besides, I have experiments to return to. I am sure you are capable of making your way out of this valley.” Tossing a piece of paper over his shoulder, the demon continued to speak. “Here. I even drew you a map that will lead you to the city. Don’t dilly dally. Ruensmortis is rather… hungry…” With a deep chuckle, Daemeon disappeared into the miasma. From above, Ruensmortis roared and followed his creator in the sky.

You are fine. I’ve been rather busy with my final class and post graduation job hunting. I hope everything goes well for you and your family. :grin:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:05 am