Towards Peace?

Lightning Ray
    Lightning Ray
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Towards Peace? - Page 2 UD6hGmr0/0Towards Peace? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    Towards Peace? - Page 2 80ZXdcG60/60Towards Peace? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    Towards Peace? - Page 2 NlcFHJD11/11Towards Peace? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (11/11)

Towards Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Towards Peace?

Post by Lightning Ray on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:28 am

Nodding Light felt like she understood the two better than before now and what their role was under Megatron's rule. "Ahh, I see. That makes a lot more sense to me now. It definitely clears up a lot of the confusion I just had, that's for sure." Hearing the coo then the chuckle come from Kaon she continued to feel more relieved and more comfortable knowing that they had cleared up any misconceptions between them.

Quickly noticing the silence that had appeared it did have a very strong impact on her and it made her feel quite uncomfortable. Starting to get the same look in her expression she looked over at Kaon and and let out a soft sigh and nodded. "O-oh, okay. And of course. After all, being in a place like this just makes us Cybertronians. Pretty much on equal terms, right?" Reaching up and brushing the spot on her neck guard where her old insignia used to be it did make her think back of how proud she used to be of it before ending up here and realizing that it was pretty much useless to have it on.

Smiling at how relieved Kaon was to have something useful as the map she nodded as gently giggled a bit. "Oh, good. I'm sure that you'll get as much use out if it as I have. Though, I have changed it a bit myself and added some key spots I like to visit. And a couple of places to find some good energon." Giggling a bit more she nodded in agreement, knowing that he was right about that. "That is quite true, indeed. Quite true, indeed."

Pulling the modified file in question Light got it all prepared then sent it in a data burst to Kaon, hoping that he would enjoy having something like that at his disposal whenever he needed it.
    Kaon and Vos
    Kaon and Vos
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Towards Peace? - Page 2 80ZXdcG110/110Towards Peace? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    Towards Peace? - Page 2 NlcFHJD16/16Towards Peace? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (16/16)

Post by Kaon and Vos on Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:17 pm

Vos himself would crook a claw under his chin. She was starting to understand their job just that little bit more? Good. He wouldn't have to explain things like Kaon did. He gave a pistol finger with his right hand as though to say he understood.

Kaon gave a small, wry smile. "I suppose. The once proud warriors of an ancient warrior race as old as time and timeless as the universe." He seemed to look wistful--well, as wistful as a mech with no optics could look at that very moment. He waxed poetic about their race. "No more young ones to come anew after young Livewire, leaving us elders with the burden of maintaining our various histories for younger beings."

Well, mind you he was still going to be a mercenary if he damn well had his way. There was always still the thrill of the hunt. Just that it wasn't always a traitor they'd be hunting. Maybe if someone needed killers for hire for something?

He would start pouring through the data almost immediately, committing locations to memory. He would need this information to guide himself on a rudimentary level, of course, and focus his echolocation abilities on locating actual obstacles.

"Thanks. I might add places to find...a few non-Energon fuel sources if you ever get curious about them and I find some." He wasn't going to just out-and-out say Nucleon, or even its mutated superfuel form Nuke for that matter.
    Lightning Ray
    Lightning Ray
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Lightning Ray on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:17 pm

Happening to glance over and at Vos and see him make a pistol finger Light quickly got what he meant and gently smiled, glad that he did and making her feel just a bit better than before. Then looking over at Kaon's wry smile she slowly nodded, enamored once more by how well he put it. Listening to it over once more she could easily put it to a melody and it sounded even more beautiful than before and softly sighed. "Mmm, I have to admit that does sound nice. And if you could put that to a song it truly sounds like an amazing symphony all on it's own." Noticing what he had said next she realized it and nodded, feeling a bit of weight on her by it. "You do have a point. It's pretty much on us to help keep our legacies alive so that we have something to teach them if they happen to come here while they're still learning."

Warmly smiling at the thanks Light nodded with a happy hum from her vocalizer. Then looking surprised about that her curiosity was a bit peaked by it and nodded in understanding. "O-oh, okay... I'll keep it in mind just in case. You know, I think it might be a good idea to keep each other updated on the additions we add to the map so that in case one of us does get into a bad situation we'll know exactly where to go without any problem."
    Kaon and Vos
    Kaon and Vos
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Towards Peace? - Page 2 80ZXdcG110/110Towards Peace? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Kaon and Vos on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:45 am

Vos flinched at the word "symphony". It reminded him of Tarn. Tarn, their commander, Tarn who he missed the guidance of. Tarn, who he knew Kaon was no doubt internally mooning over every moment of the day like Tarn himself mooned over Megatron. Why else would Kaon wax so poetic all the damned time? Duh. It was because he wanted to impress his commander!

"I often hoped Tarn would say something like that. I mean, okay, maybe a couple of times during our progress meetings, and mentioned once on my Professional Development Plan." Yes, he was a bit of a nerd who snooped his own P.D.P. during downtime. That's just how he rolled. "And we must keep the legacies of our Cybertrons alive to those who are from other Cybertrons as well. To see how they're the same. How they're different. To see the common wire that binds us, if you will."

"Oui caneuic yna hud, dammehk bmayca." Vos muttered at Kaon. Mayhaps he thought his comrade sounded a bit pretentious?

Kaon nodded. "Indeed. And if I find deposits of other fuels such as Nucleon, I shall mark those for you too." The Nuke markers however would be noted with "danger". Purely for the fact that he and Vos didn't want to share. That was THEIR superfuel.
    Lightning Ray
    Lightning Ray
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Lightning Ray on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:30 am

Looking a bit surprised at the flinch Light wondered if she had said the wrong thing and she made Kaon feel uncomfortable in any way. Listening as Kaon said that about his comrade Tarn she smiled, feeling a bit better about what he said he wished he would do. "Ahh, okay. Well, I...I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable by what I said. It...it just moved me so much that...that I had to. I could already hear the melody to it in my helm and I just couldn't hold myself back from expression how it did."

Being moved by his words once again Light nodded as she let out a confirming and contented hum from her engine. "I can't agree more. Even with just us five from different versions of our world we can see how we're the same and different all at the same time. We can all learn from each other and understand what we've all been through in one way or another. And that way, if others come, we can welcome them with open arms and let them know that they're among their kind and know that...that they're not alone."

Tilting her helm a bit at the term the femme thought for a few moments, not sure if she ever heard of something like that before. "Hmm, I don't think I've heard of that before. But thank you for marking it on your map just in case." She would have to make a note of that to look up later and learn what it's about.
    Kaon and Vos
    Kaon and Vos
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Kaon and Vos on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:27 am

"Don't worry. Just made us think of our commander. I do believe Vos may miss him just as much as I do." Kaon's expression softened. Okay, maybe Vos missed him quite a bit more than the little rifle had initially let on. Sometimes it was hard to guage Vos' emotions when you couldn't see him and he tended to keep his electromagnetic field tight to himself. Not to mention his voice only seemed to have three settings--under the vent snark, flat calm, and shrilling rage. Not a lot of room for other emotions. Or others' emotions for that matter.

Vos himself was less moved, of course. After all, he thought it pretentious and flowery, like Tarn's fancy yapping. Just say what you two mean!

"Too true. Whether future newcomers are thrilled with some of our presence or not." He knew neither the Scavengers, nor Pharma, nor even the late Trailcutter's friends from Ofsted XVII would want to see their mugs. After all, nearly being murdered, having your medical center under siege, and killing your comrade in front of you were surefire ways to put the Decepticon Justice Division on your shit list. "I know an Autobot or a few from our world that might be more comfortable with you than myself or Vos for one. And even a few tra--I mean...Decepticons of ill repute from our world too." Of course he was going to trash the Scavengers by bringing up their traitorous nature. "...not that Vos or I would extend warm welcomes to Starscream either."

"Do not understand why Megatron not just let us end him." Vos slowly blinked, his tone a droll monotone.

Kaon gave a small chuckle. "Just a few drops turns a hand-gun into a banned gun." He would have winked if he could have. It was the common saying about Nucleon. But if Nucleon was a superfuel itself, then Nuke was the ultimate performance enhancing drug. Hopefully she didn't find anything about Nuke while she was at it. It wasn't as though Kaon could make it. How did you replicate the baseline energy signature of time travel energy, anyway?
    Lightning Ray
    Lightning Ray
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Lightning Ray on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:57 pm

”Oh, alright then. And I can understand missing someone close. A…a couple, actually.” Nodding in understanding Light let out a soft sigh, her mind reflecting back on the memories of Star Saber and her beloved mentor, Yoketron. Seeing the last memory of him flash across her optics she winced as she felt the pain of the sight flood both her frame and her spark.

Tilting her helm at what Kaon said Light wondered what he meant by that then thinking back about what they had explained before and understood what he meant. Feeling touched by that the femme was surprised that he would even say that a few Decepticons would be more comfortable with her. Though, she couldn’t help but feel that it was a bit of a bad thing that some others would be more comfortable with her than them. ”O-oh, thank…thank you.”

Looking between them about the subject of Starscream Light wondered what they were talking about. Though she did remember hearing about the Starscream of her universe, something about being a screechy ego-maniac who wanted to rule the Decepticons instead of Megatron. Maybe he was the same in their version of their universe.

Her optics growing very wide she was very surprised to know that what was what Nucleon did to a bot. Gulping a bit she slowly nodded, getting a slight chill at the same time. ”O-oh…. I…I see….” Maybe for the time being she would stay away from that stuff until she had the courage to try it. Or try to get the courage to.
    Kaon and Vos
    Kaon and Vos
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Kaon and Vos on Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Kaon gave a small smile. "Well, maybe we sort of miss our whole team in general. But who can blame us? Tarn, Tesarus, Helex, Nickel, they were all so wonderful." Wonderful and loyal and all reliable in their own ways. The kind of Decepticons who didn't abandon their own. Which must have been why Tesarus so often told them that "Decepticons don't abandon their own."

Vos would be the one to nod in acknowledgement. He then vented. "We have making a few enemies here and there." It was blunt and honest. Who didn't make enemies? Even the great warriors made them.

"Vos is right. But sometimes that cannot be helped. War is war. It's in the nature of the beast of war itself that all to often, we sometimes make enemies with others. We cannot always be good friends with everyone, yes?" Kaon tilted his helm with an intense sort of serenity. He then paused, seeming to notice her silence. "The one mech that is allowed to backstab Megatron over, and over, and over again, and yet gets to get away with it like some favored golden mech."

Kaon chuckled. "I made it sound terrible, didn't I?" He then gave a tiny smile. "Let's just say it gives your combat systems a big boost. A boost that would be illegal according to the only long-standing negotiation between Autobots and Decepticons: the Tyrest Accord." Not that he thought much of the Tyrest accord. He wasn't even sure he thought much of Chief Justice Tyrest, not that he knew that Tyrest was behind something that had nearly killed him at one point. "Think of the Tyrest Accord as one part Autobot code, and one part 'neither the Autobots nor Decepticons will give organics access to Cybertronian technologies'. One of the points we successfully negotiated."
    Lightning Ray
    Lightning Ray
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Lightning Ray on Fri May 31, 2019 4:26 am

Smiling herself as Kaon said that Light softly dipped her helm in agreement, being reminded of her friends back at the Dojo who she considered her team and her family. Ahh, good times indeed. ”They must be since you’re always able to remember them so fondly and with such embrace for who they were to you.”

Glancing over at Vos as he piped that up her gaze went back to Kaon and listened, letting out a deep vent of a sigh as she could relate in some way. Back in her version of their universe it was war as well and it hard to tell sometimes who might be friend and who might be a foe in disguise, pardon the term. As for that she had to nod, having a few bad encounters with a couple of students that didn’t take to her too well with how she was accepted. ”Yes. Sometimes there are just a few bots that you will never get along with and you just have to live with it.” Thankfully with that description she nodded as a dawning expression came over her faceplate. ”Oh, now I know who you’re talking about. Geez, what a pompous glitchhead.”

Having to be honest and nodding in agreement Light noticed the tiny smile that he gave and listened to the description that he gave. Getting a better understanding for it she nodded. ”Oh okay.” However, the mention of the accord had her looking confused again until he explained it and made sense to her. ”Ahhh okay. For a nanoklik there I was about to get confused there again but you managed to clear things up a bit. And sounds interesting. And a good idea. Who knows what organics might do with our technology and if they get the idea to turn it against us. That would just create a cataclysm of chaos like no other.”
    Kaon and Vos
    Kaon and Vos
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Kaon and Vos on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:58 am

On the one hand, Kaon himself embraced it, though Vos' relationship to the team was a little more complicated. He didn't respect Tarn as much as he respected the others, probably because he saw Tarn as a pompous know-it-all who knew nothing, at least, of Primal Vernacular. Tesarus and Helex he had a good bond with because they taught him memes, and Nickel understood him and took care of him like what organics would have called a parent. And then there was his amica Kaon who understood him and loved to weild him. Kaon though, he grinned. "I will always openly embrace who they were to us. Our friends. Our loyal comrades. Dare I say equivalent of what one calls a 'family'?" Take that, the Justice Division was like a found family of sorts.

Kaon shrugged. "Yep, the most pompous of glitches himself. He's the one we get along with the least. Can't believe Megatron wouldn't let us just dispense a little justice on him."

"Indeed. Especially technology Decepticons developing. Is great technology." The greatest technology if you asked Vos. He was responsible for some of it. Kaon himself seemed to nod in quiet agreement of Vos' statement. The Decepticons--and especially the Decepticon Justice Division--had tech that should never fall into organic hands. Who knew what their pudgy, greasy fingers would do with it?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:39 pm