Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Share
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:08 pm

    The member 'Kaon and Vos' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 4, 3
    avatar
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 562
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : The Streets
    Level : 50

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Knock Out on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:30 pm

    "If you want a stroked buttocks - " " whisper whisper" "- ah, ass pats, then you've come to the wrong place. This is a hunt, not a beauty pageant! You want praise? Then do your job and carry your weight like the rest of us."

    Well, well, well! Looks like Chris had the capacity to be a very spicy alien! Knock Out's servoes clenched, and for a moment he found himself wishing he wore gloves. If only so he could tear one off and slap the other alien upside the head with it! "Tsk!" He turned away dismissively, tossing his helm back in a haughty way. "You're lucky this isn't a beauty pageant. Even while covered in all of this gore, I'd win by a landslide!" Jealous, Chris? You should be. He peered over his shoulder at the other, optics bright with a firm glare. "As for doing my job, I have been doing that! I've been putting in the same amount of effort as you! But, perhaps I shouldn't since my attempt to scan for weaknesses isn't good enough for you! If you think you can do any better, then by all means! Scan away!" Was this the time or place to be bitching like this? Nope. Was he gonna stop anytime soon? ...Also nope.

    Although Springtrap's injuries did warrant more attention than duking it out any further with that strange alien. The mech knelt down besides the mangled heap of rabbit, optics taking in the damage. Woof. Springtrap's left side had been mangled, leaving his arm and leg to dangle uselessly. The other robot's voicebox was even more damaged than before, and sparks were shooting out of his injuries. Knock Out grimaced at the sight. "It's vanished into thin air, so right now? Your guess is as good as mine." Hm... There was no way Springtrap could do much more in this fight, not when even attempting to stand left him looking rather...pathetic. The dragon was no dummy, it'd probably finish robot off the first chance it could get! Imagine if he were to be chomped down to a bouncing head! Kinda funny, but not very useful.

    "The battlefield is too dangerous and unpredictable for me to fix you right now. But, if I jump back into the fray and leave you here, you'd be a sitting duck." Briefly, the mech stroked his chin before an idea came to him. A servo reached out, scooping the rabbit up off of the ground. At his full height like this, he could easily carry him around! Not the most dignified way to get around, but hey. They were out of options. The animatronic looked like an oversized doll in his servoes, a sight that made the medic snort. "As soon as I get a chance in this battle, I'll see what I can do about...all that." Knock Out gestured vaguely towards the limbs that held on by mere wires. "I make no promises! I've never worked on a 'you' before, but I think I can do something!" It was just a matter of avoiding their dreaded, invisible foe!

    Flames crackled from somewhere, Knock Out turning with raised brows to behold a battlefield on fire! The work of Nym, apparently. Were this any other situation, he'd recommend the cyborg defrag his processor for such an odd action, but it seems this was the work of strategy! The plumes of black smoke created a great way to track the dragon's movements, and it could also provide great cover! His optics were keen as ever, searching for any sign of movement as he held the rabbit just a tiny bit closer to himself. So far, nothing... Oh! His helm whipped around eagerly, squinting as he heard the sounds of something large breathing nearby! He tensed, free servo raising to fend off their opponent! When the air began to crackle, his optics widened. There was no time for a warning, as electricity suddenly struck them as if they were lightning rods!

    Knock Out nearly forgot his little passenger as he reeled, staggering until he dropped unceremoniously down to one knee! Electricity flickered across his plating, leaving behind light scorch marks across his paintjob. As if there was any saving it by this point. Warnings flashed across his processor and were promptly ignored as he regained his bearings. It'd been a while since he'd been struck with electricity, and considering his old weapon? Well...it definitely felt a little like karma. Huffing, he looked down to the animatronic still clutched in one hand. "Since when did you have powers like that?!" It'd make no sense for a dragon resistant to electricity to have such powers! It would surely have popped up on his scanners! Ah, but their foe was no longer invisible! That was good, right? "Perhaps it cannot stay invisible for long periods of time." He thought aloud with a shrug. Might as well take advantage of its visibility! His rabbit-free hand shifted and transformed once again, circular buzzsaw unfolding out of his arm. Holding Springtrap close to his chassis, Knock Out charged for the dragon, his saw whirring as if yearning for the dragon's slick ichor!

    ---
    (0/50) - Armor
    (437/460) - HP
    (62/82) - AP

    Action: Carrying Springtrap in one hand, and attacking the dragon with the other!

    Surgical Buzzsaw (melee/questionable):

    --As above, Knock Out is a medic, and having a buzzsaw that's easily attainable is very important for his job. And again, Knock Out is more likely to use these tools to destroy rather than anything medicinal. Knock Out's right hand transforms into a functioning buzzsaw.

    Specifics: 3d/1c per use

    AP cost currently: 2AP
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:30 pm

    The member 'Knock Out' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 38, 8, 13, 10, 23, 43
    avatar
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 45

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:52 am

    "You're lucky this isn't a beauty pageant. Even while covered in all of this gore, I'd win by a landslide! As for doing my job, I have been doing that! I've been putting in the same amount of effort as you! But, perhaps I shouldn't since my attempt to scan for weaknesses isn't good enough for you! If you think you can do any better, then by all means! Scan away!"

    By the gods, did it ever end...?

    "Bah!" Arguing with the pompous machine was no longer worth the expended breath, let alone brain cells. Rasa 'Jeqkogoai dismissed the Cybertronian's arrogance with a nonchalant wave of his hand, and a - "Blow it out your ass..." - disinterested grumble. There were things to do, like preparing for the dragon's next attack and the rabbit machine's wounds. Poor bastard... Its injuries seemed great. "I hope he's going to be okay..." Ttone liked rabbits; though, this one seemed a little... R-rated. Still! She didn't want to see the bunny-bot meet a grisly end. Maybe they could - hey, what was that fuzzy feeling...?

    KRA-KOOOOW!

    ...Oh, it was the hair-raising crackle of lightning.

    A startled cry escaped them both as guardian and child were zapped like gnats, the former thrown off his feet and the latter tumbling several feet away. Ew, corpses! Ttone was the first to recover, her hair singed and her eyes rolling in their sockets. "T-That was un-unexpected..." Didn't dragons usually breathe fire? The child was thankfully quicker to recover than her guardian; he was currently sprawled on his back and out like a light. With a shake of her head, the fog lifting from her mind, Ttone reached into her knapsack and retrieved a lovingly-made sandwich. Everyone knew that pastrami and banana peppers on a toasted roll was patrician taste. She crammed half of the sandwich down Rasa 'Jeqkogoai's toothy mouth without hesitation, and nibbled on hers while looking at everyone else cheerfully. Hey, in Ttone's defense, it was hard fighting a mighty foe when on an empty stomach!



    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai and Ttone

    HP: 334/450 (-116HP)
    DP: 0/45
    AP: 30/80 (10AP)

    Power: Rasa Snack (3d of healing)
    Weapon: --

    Target: Rasa 'Jeqkogoai and Ttone!
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:52 am

    The member 'Rasa 'Jeqkogoai' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Attack/Heal (36-40)' : 9, 25, 5
    avatar
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 244
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Location : Stockpot Inn: Room 405
    Level : 30

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 pm

    Kyoko stared as Nym set the ground on fire, a brow arched up curiously. Was he trying to burn the dragon? ...If an invisible dragon caught on fire, would they see the flames? How about the burnt flesh? A series of questions for another time! Thick clouds of smoke billowed around like fog. She held her spear out, sticking it into the smoke and gently swirling small circles into it. Reminded her of water! But that was enough playing around with the smoke, cause the digimon made this for a reason!

    "Watch for movement!"

    "Got it!" It was so big, surely they'd be able to see if it happened to walk through the smoke! Invisible didn't mean intangible! ...Although ghosts do turn intangible...could it possibly do both? Potentially, because there was no sign of activity! Kyoko's head swiveled around, confused. She was beginning to get unnerved by this lull in the battle... She held her spear closer, chewing on her lower lip. The sound of draconic breathing saw the magical girl raising her spear in a fighting stance, but that was when the suckerpunch of all suckerpunches came! Air crackled the way it does before lightning strikes, and a flash of electricity zapped the group! A yelp escaped the teen, who dropped to the ground in a dazed manner.

    "Mm...!" It felt as if she might have blacked out for a moment. Kyoko pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. A palm jammed against her eyes. Her lips smacked together, it felt as if she'd been sucking on batteries! "Fucking...fuck!" Lightning wasn't a dragon power! That wasn't fair! She sat up and looked herself over. Aside from a few scorch marks on her clothes, and the fact that her hair had become a lot frizzier, Kyoko was alright. She'd live, and so would the rest of the hunting party! Though uh, Springtrap looked pretty bad. Here's hoping he gets tended to soon!

    Reclaiming her spear, Kyoko sneered at the dragon. Ooh, it probably felt really good right now, knowing it got the drop on them! That scaly jerk! Using her lance, the teenager pulled herself back to a stand. She twisted her grip on the spear, and just like last time, the shaft broke apart into several pieces that were all held together by a chain that ran through the middle![ This time, she wasn't gonna lose her concentration on the spear! Charging forward, Kyoko swung her weapon as if it were a whip, aiming the spearhead for the rough scaly hide! She pulled the chain back, then drove it forward once again before curling the chain around that massive neck! Boots digging into the ground, she attempted to ground the dragon to the best of her abilities!

    ---
    (196/300) - HP
    (27/50) - AP

    Action: Bashing the dragon with her chain/lance and wrapping it around the dragon's neck to hold it in one place.

    Lance (melee):

    --When a magical girl makes a contract and becomes a magical girl, their transformation and magical abilities seem to include bestowing a weapon onto the magical girl. This weapon seems to be one chosen by the magical girl herself, and the weapon that Kyoko bears is a large lance. The lance is long, taller then Kyoko herself, and tipped with a sharp edge. The lance can also split up into several pieces, all linked with a chain that is inside the shaft of the lance. Kyoko is very brutal with her lance, using it to charge and jab her opponents.

    Specifics: 2d/2c per strike

    AP Cost currently: 2AP
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 pm

    The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 4, 15, 1, 18, 13, 12
    avatar
    Springtrap
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2017-08-29
    Location : outer district
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Springtrap on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:15 pm

    Of course it vanished... Stupid thing. Why couldn't it just come out and face its demise? Surely it'd have to phase back in sooner or later. Springtrap's damage was too intense for him to do much, so he merely sat, optics clicking and sparking as they tried to look across the field. Knock Out explained it'd be too risky to tend to him right now, but also leaving him here would probably be a bad idea as well. The animatronic wasn't sure what to do as the feeling of uselessness started to overwhelm him. Maybe it'd be best of the dragon finished him off... Then, they wouldn't have to -- ???

    "what-t-t-t-t"

    The Cybertronian was -- holding him.

    Okay, this was weird.
    Springtrap did his best confused expression he could muster, uselessness fading and awkwardness taking hold. It was... a mixture of things, being held like a ragdoll. So much, in fact, that he did not notice the smoke billowing up as the Digital Monster attempted to try and bring the thing forward. It wouldn't work, of course, but none of them really knew that, and before they could even do anything, there was a loud crackling and

    ZAP!

    His inner workings rattled as electricity filled his frame, sparking out of his corroded holes and punctures. It didn't hurt that much, and in fact, made him feel even more jittery as his wires sparked more, flickering faster as his optics glowed insanely bright, like headlights.

    Knock Out wrote:"Since when did you have powers like that?!"

    "s-s-s-s-since always-s-s-s"
    No one really asked him about it, so he didn't brag. But his plan backfired... as he figured it would. "f-f-f-fuck i want-t-t-t-ted it to b-b-b-become w-w-w-weaker physic-c-c-cally" Absorb his material rather than abilities, he had hoped. Nope! Fuck him, apparently. Springtrap was still a little out of it, feeling weird about being held, but considering he couldn't actually do anything right now... he'd just wait until Knock Out could fiddle with his limbs, and hopefully, get him back on his feet.




    HP: 60/40
    SP: 11/11

    Target - None
    Attack - None

    Items Left:
    None

    Assessment:
    Left Side Damage 80%
    Left Arm - Useless
    Left Leg - Near Useless
    Vocal Box - Damaged
    avatar
    Nym
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 467
    Join date : 2013-09-06
    Age : 5
    Location : Wherever needed.
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Nym on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:55 pm

    Nym's eyes glinted as they watched for movement within the thickness of the smoke. There was nothing as far as he could tell, not even the hint of something brushing past the smoke. Was this plan to fail? As if answering him, the Digimon and the rest of the group received a hearty zap of electricity. The pain... it was intense! So much so that Nym gritted his teeth to hold back a loud dinosauric roar, falling over and onto the ground. His body sparked with stray electricity, hair and wings singed as his metal overheated. It felt like he was being cooked alive! Curling up on the ground, the Digimon tried his best to shake off the sensation, muscles twitching involuntarily and eyes trying to focus.

    "Augh..." Why did that hurt so much?? Where did the thing even get that ability? Releasing a loud grumble from deep in his throat, Nym pushed himself upwards, standing and shaking his body akin to a dog. His golden eyes finally locked on to the dragon, teeth gritted and pupils narrowing. He was mad. Without thinking, he let out a mighty roar and dashed towards the dragon, metal claw ready to strike right at its stupid face!




    HP: 510/362
    DP: 55/0
    SP: 92/46

    Attack: Metal Claw x3
    Target: Dragon FACE
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:55 pm

    The member 'Nym' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (46-50)' : 31, 35, 31

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Curiosity
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2018-03-04
    Location : Between life and death
    Level : 10

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Curiosity on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:35 am

    FLOOOF!

    ZAZAAAAMMMM!!

    “GRRRWWWAAAAAA!!!”

    The only warning Curiosity had was his fur fluffing up from the sudden gathering of a powerful electrical charge. The next moment he was hearing a familiar roar of pain joined by another a much louder one. Oh it wasn’t as loud as the second one it was just closer, waaay closer.

    It was only when Curi collapsed twitching and very much in pain that he realised that the second roar was Nym and the first one had his own. He thought it was lightning resistant which was different from being able to use that element. Pained eyes squinted at the bunny cradled in KnockOut’s arms. Who’d have know the little guy packed quite a punch? Although how useful that would be against this beast and in such a bad shape.

    Grinding his teeth the fluffy pseudowyvern stood up, with how tired his was he couldn’t give a damn about the filth that stuck to his belly. Later... he promised himself that he would find a nice pond to wash up in. Nothing like that occupied lake, of course. Maybe he could try the way the KnockOut takes a washing?

    “Huff....”

    Giving his partial hatchling a huff of defiance and glare of the ages, the Deviant swung his mightly tail. Sending a gale of cutting wind as well as tail spikes speaking at the ugliness which was the Vaal’s face.

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Armor 0/10
    HP: 88/100
    AP: 0/15

    3+25%= 4 dmg (“Raise the Rank”)
    -1AP (CGale)

    Recovery Mode: 1/2 rounds
    (will gain 1 AP every 2 rounds)

    Action: Curi shoots spikes and CGale at Daegon’s face.
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:35 am

    The member 'Curiosity' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3, 3
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 354
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Game Master on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:39 pm

    Such spectacular misses! Even the dragon couldn't believe its good luck. "Huff...! Huff...!" The beast circled you while assessing the weakest members of your hunting party, hooked talons flexing against the rotted earth. One of your comrades was unfortunately in metal tatters, and some of your heavy hitters were undoubtedly beginning to feel the strain. A portion of your group wasn't even worth considering. Perhaps later, once you had been softened up enough for a quick meal. Shall it taste the flesh of your resident magical girl? Or that of the little child? Young meat tasted far better than something old and leathery. The dragon salivated at the very thought of crunching on tiny bones, but its treat will have to wait. A metal claw reached for rancid skin and hardened scales.

    Rrrrrrrrip!

    "SSSSSSAAAAUUUUUUUOOOOO!"

    The only member of your party who landed a mighty blow was Nym, the Digimon deciding he hadn't enough pain quite yet. His talons raked off the dragon's festering cover and revealed its face in all its monstrous glory. Defiler! The dragon angrily snapped its jaws and lunged for the Digimon without a care for the rest of you. The vale shook with their powerful roars as the titans collided, tails and wings thrashing. Though possibly fatal for Nym, his rage provided opportunity. Strike now while the dragon was distracted!

    Nym wrote:Fury Swipes: 2d/1c x3

    The dragon is aiming to rip apart Nym's wings and metal arm like he were a saurian butterfly (left, right, arm).







    RUENSMORTIS
    Daemeon's Last Laugh

    HP: 1434/1500 (-66HP)
    DP: 0/500
    AP: ∞/∞


    Music:
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:39 pm

    The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (46-50)' : 45, 33, 2, 28, 37, 16

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Kaon and Vos
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2018-08-17
    Location : Stock Pot Inn, room 117
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kaon and Vos on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:52 pm

    Kaon cursed quietly.  The dragon had been hard to hear, and even harder to echolocate on such a large battlefield with a group.  High risk, low return it seemed.  However, nothing ventured, nothing gained.  With a deft motion, he lifted Vos slowly and carefully from shot position, seeming to be planning something.  He knew Vos well enough to know that the other wouldn't stay in gun mode long, especially after a spectacular failure like that.  Something that, if you asked Kaon, was entirely the blind electrocutioner's fault.  Sometimes he really felt like he was the drain and the burden on his comrade, especially in a battle where it seemed that Vos was simply much more useful than he himself was.  Kaon was just there to be moral support and backup for Vos it seemed; Primus certainly had a cruel sense of humor, making sure that the blind hunter was nothing more than just a mere burden on the mighty rifle.

    Vos, sensing his positioning in his balance systems, seemed to push off from Kaon, carefully transforming in midair.  He bared his talons, crimson optics squarely on Ruensmortis as though to threaten.  Bastard dragon, stealing Kaon's schtick and shocking folks.  Not that he knew that Springtrap was able to shock others either.

    Once he was close enough, he landed on the ground, skidding and trying to swipe his claws in a basic scratch along the dragon's throat.  Big, bloody bastard.

    "Eat claw, son of glitch!"

    ---

    HP: 52/60
    AP: 0/11

    --

    Action: Basic scratching attack x 1 (from Vos)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:14 am