Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Share
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:52 pm

    The member 'Kaon and Vos' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 1
    avatar
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 508
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : The Streets
    Level : 41

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Knock Out on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:59 pm

    It was clear that Springtrap didn't expect this. Nobody expects to get picked up by a giant robot! Knock Out smirked in response, wriggling his shoulders in a shrug. Now, so long as the dragon doesn't decide to utterly wreck his scrap while he was holding the injured robot, perhaps they could both get out of here alive. Despite his best efforts, all of Knock Out's attempts to slice and dice the dragon missed awfully. It was downright pathetic! He grimaced and pulled back from the battle. Once enough distance was put between them and the dragon, the mech knelt down onto one knee. The other robot was still held close, the embrace not as cuddly as the kind he liked to give Lunette and Scaramouche.

    "f-f-f-fuck i want-t-t-t-ted it to b-b-b-become w-w-w-weaker physic-c-c-cally"

    "Well, do you have any special weaknesses? Any allergies, or Achilles's heels...?" He arched his brows at the rabbit curiously, before overlooking their fellow fighters. "The dragon takes on our weaknesses...we need someone with an easy to exploit weakness." But who? The only real weakness a Cybertronian had was their spark, and Knock Out doubted that the dragon gained a spark by absorbing their power! Humans were naturally weak, who knew what kind of weaknesses Chris could have? Nym was a giant tank of a creature, and the only weakness Fluffy had was getting cursed every now and again. Also noise or something. Maybe they could exploit that?

    Speaking of Nym, the aforementioned tank let out a roar that would make any dino jealous! He charged, aiming those metal claws right for the dragon's face! The fleshy veil was torn off, revealing the actual scaly face underneath! Those yellow globules earned an interested hum, perhaps their dragon foe was still going through puberty? The cyborg's attack enraged the dragon, who struck with fury! His efforts were entirely focused on their scaly friend, striking in a way that definitely wasn't as fair as Knock Out's own fight with Nym had been. They had avoided any maiming whereas here... That was exactly what the dragon was gunning for! Unsure if he'd be able to heal a mostly organic creature, the mech grit his denta and charged! With Nym drawing the dragon's attention, now was the time to strike! His buzzsaw struck the hind tendons, attempting to sever them and hinder the dragon's efforts! One more attempt to wreck this dragon, and then he'd be able to pause and heal Springtrap...

    ---
    (437/460) - HP
    (58/82) - AP

    Action:

    Surgical Buzzsaw (melee/questionable):

    --As above, Knock Out is a medic, and having a buzzsaw that's easily attainable is very important for his job. And again, Knock Out is more likely to use these tools to destroy rather than anything medicinal. Knock Out's right hand transforms into a functioning buzzsaw.

    Specifics: 3d/1c per use

    AP cost currently: 2AP
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:59 pm

    The member 'Knock Out' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 10, 24, 20, 15, 26, 24
    avatar
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 40

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:58 am

    Oh no, Nym! Ttone watched in horror as the Digimon threw himself into the fray, her ears filled with the horrific sound of muscles and tendons ripping. The dragon was gonna tear him apart if they didn't do something! "Mr. Rasa, Mr. Rasa!" Except... they couldn't.

    So many of their combatants were tired, badly wounded, or torn into literal pieces. Whereas their ghastly foe, meanwhile, seemed no worse for wear. The child felt a tremor race down her spine as her blood froze. W... What if they died here, broken and left to rot like all the other victims? No! They were stronger than this wailing abomination! A plan quickly came to mind. It wasn't a great one, or even a good one, but it was better than the alternative. Ttone scampered off her knees and picked up her guardian's weapon, the alien rifle clumsy in her tiny human hands. Though the Sangheili had been knocked unconscious and fought to stir, Ttone had seen him use it enough to locate the trigger. She hefted it up and firmly grounded herself, the rifle's energized poles crackling with ionized particles. Please let this work, please let this work...!

    Pwip...! Pwip...! Pwip...!

    "Mr. Rasa! Mr. Rasa, please wake up - we need you!" She needed you!



    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai and Ttone

    HP: 334/450
    DP: 0/45
    AP: 26/80 (-4AP)

    Power: --
    Weapon: plasma rifle x3 (1d/1c @ ~1AP ; Ttone's accuracy is not as trained)

    Target: the dragon!
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:58 am

    The member 'Rasa 'Jeqkogoai' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (36-40)' : 23, 15, 25

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 227
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Location : Stockpot Inn: Room 405
    Level : 25

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    300/300  (300/300)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kyoko Sakura on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:24 pm

    Swiiiiing and a miss!

    ...All misses, actually. The dragon avoided each whip, and the long chain failed to loop around that scaly neck like she had intended! A flick of the wrist saw her weapon flying back to her side. The metal pieces clattered onto the ground around her, and Kyoko found a rock to kick. "Dammit!" Now wasn't the time to be missing like some sorta rookie! This was life or death! Everybody else was putting in their best efforts, though the majority of people seemed to be having as much luck as she did! Geez, maybe they were all getting tired? Temper tantrum over for now, the magical girl laid a hand over her soul gem. Maybe she should heal herself up...? Then again... they really needed to kill this thing. What if the turn she sat out on could have gotten her a good hit if only she attacked? Quite the predicament.

    Nym was having far better luck, but at a price! By striking the dragon hard enough to rip off its gross flesh mask, he'd unfortunately drawn all of the dragon's attention onto himself! Yeah, no, there was no way she could sit on the sidelines to heal herself up. Not when he was losing a wing! Kyoko grit her teeth together, kneeling as she readied herself for a good leap! Before she could take off, something snatched her attention.

    "Mr. Rasa! Mr. Rasa, please wake up - we need you!"

    Her head turned hard enough to make her neck crack! Mr. Rasa had passed out at some point, and poor Ttone was stuck trying to rouse him and fight the dragon all at once! She was even wielding his little alien weapon and...not doing that bad a job! But the sight of the young girl calling out to her guardian, pleading for him to wake up... Ouch. It felt as if she'd been struck right through the chest, her heart going out to the little girl. With a deep frown, she finally kicked off the ground to launch herself at the beast's hind leg! Rather than before when she used her weapon, Kyoko struck out with her fists! Being a magical girl made her stronger than a human, and so her attacks carried a bit more bite than a normal person's! The redhead dropped back down to the ground, and her boots barely touched the ground before she was taking off in a run right for the young girl and her fallen guardian.

    "Ttone!" Feet sliding on the gore of the dragon's kill, Kyoko knelt beside her. "Don't worry, I'll help you if the dragon comes over here!" She gave the younger girl a smile that was hopefully a reassuring one! As for the alien... She frowned, craning her head to look him over. "Mr. Rasa?" A hand reached out, almost uncertain before she finally tried to give him a shake. "This is a bad place for a nap!"

    ---
    (196/300) - HP
    (21/50) - AP

    Action: Punching the derg and helping Ttone rouse Rasa!

    Magical Girl Strength (damage enhancer):

    --Magical girls are stronger then normal humans, and so have more power behind their blows. Melee attacks by Kyoko, such as punching and kicking, have quite a bit of kick to them as a result.

    Specifics: +1 die to attacks

    AP Cost currently: 2AP per use
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:24 pm

    The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 16, 13, 2, 13, 5, 18
    avatar
    Springtrap
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2017-08-29
    Location : outer district
    Level : 1

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Springtrap on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:01 pm

    What, a weakness? Water, probably? Water damage wasn't a good thing. "fuck-k-k-k-k if i kno-o-o-o-ow" They wouldn't even be able to get water where they were, so that was a stupid idea. Again, Springtrap felt useless, being held by Knock Out and unable to do a damn thing while others fought (and missed) the dragon. The only one who managed to actually get a good hit in was the odd dinosaur thing, who then suffered a ripped wing and full attention from the dragon. Oof... that had to hurt.

    This was shit. All of this. Fire didn't work. Electricity didn't work. The only one who was doing real damage were the dinosaur, Curiosity and the now knocked-out armored individual. The girl he was with held up the gun, far larger than herself, and shot at the dragon, getting in a few hits. For the most part, Springtrap pretty much stayed quiet, trying with all his might to think of a plan... what to do, what to do...?




    HP: 60/40
    SP: 11/11

    Target - None
    Attack - None

    Items Left:
    None

    Assessment:
    Left Side Damage 80%
    Left Arm - Useless
    Left Leg - Near Useless
    Vocal Box - Damaged
    avatar
    Nym
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 453
    Join date : 2013-09-06
    Age : 5
    Location : Wherever needed.
    Level : 55

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    600/600  (600/600)
    Stamina Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Nym on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:21 pm

    The dragon's face was ripped off by Nym's mighty claw, and the Digimon roared right in its ugly mug. Frothy spit spewed as he bellowed, holding the dragon in place with his metallic claw. The beast retaliated, missing its first target as Nym pushed his weight into its body, trying to keep it under control but...

    SKRRRRRRIIIIP

    The Digimon released another roar, crackling at the end as his wing was severed from his back. The wing itself dissipated into coding, but the damage was real and intense. Nym closed his eyes and gritted his teeth as the dragon attempted another attack, trying to rip his metal arm from its socket. That would not be happening. Nym's eyes opened, pupils as thin as can be, and growled loudly as he pushed forward, pushing the dragon back with his metal claw. "You will not be victorious, abomination! I will die here to make sure of that!" The Digimon's chest opened up, smoke emitting, and fired his missiles at close range, hoping to blow the dragon to more pieces! Couldn't attack if you were in pieces!




    HP: 510/332
    DP: 55/0
    SP: 92/26

    Attack: Giga Destroyer:
    --The armor across the chest opens, and fires two organic missiles.
    AP Cost: 20AP ; five turn cooldown
    Target: Dragon


    Last edited by Nym on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:21 pm

    The member 'Nym' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (46-50)' : 16, 30, 47, 9

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Curiosity
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2018-03-04
    Location : Between life and death
    Level : 5

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Curiosity on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:11 am

    “Huff.. Rrrrrrr....”

    Horrible... his aim had been horrendous, that and the abomination had duplicated... OHHHH! No one wonder.. The lightning must have been strong enough to mess him up since he was seeing two face ripped Vaals. Curi shook himself, trying to fix his current impairment.

    Once he opened his eyes everything double returned to normal. Much better, but still an ugly sight to behold. The children had gathered together over the unconscious metallic figure, perhaps it was out cold? That’s not safe. Especially, with the way the two titans dancing around trying to rip each other to shreds.

    SKRRRRRRIIIIP

    Wincing at how Nym’s wing fabric had been torn off the Deviant got moving. As quickly as he could he pounced at the opening to swing his wingblade across the back of the elder dragon’s neck. Just intime too as the bipedal son of Kev blasted the abomination into bits.

    As soon as his paws touched the squishy ground Curi made his way to step over the human(and human looking) children. The hunting grounds was no place for unguarded children.

    "Mr. Rasa?...This is a bad place for a nap!"

    Oh he was sleeping during a hunt?! With all his talk of glory and the stuff it said to KnockOut. “Huff!....” Hmmm perhaps thee was a way to wake him. A devious look flashed over his furry features before the beast proceeded to roar. Of course at this range it would wake up the dead, but depending on the damage the metallic being had received would could have just been a waste of breath. The roar itself was a deep resonating feral call, the type that could shake one to the very bone.

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Armor 0/10
    HP: 88/100
    AP: 1/15

    +1AP
    Recovery Mode: 2/2 rounds
    (will gain 1 AP every 2 rounds)

    Action: Curi wingblade slash to back Daegon’s neck. Trying to wake Mr Rasa up. Or was it a heart attack?
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:11 am

    The member 'Curiosity' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 2
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Game Master on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:11 am

    Vigor renewed, you assaulted Daemeon's progeny with resounding success. The dragon's knees buckled as its wounded body suffered blow after blow, its hide no longer shimmering with Cybertronian fortitude. It limped within a pool of its own toxic blood and breathed heavily. "Huff... Huff..." Was it feigning? Was it genuinely hurt? You couldn't rightfully tell, but as the gases yet again condensed around your feet, their presence ominous... you soon had your answer. With a mournful - "SSSSAAAAUUUUOOOO...!" - howl, the dragon craned its head to the sky like a child crying out for its parent, blood trickling down its beaten face.

    But nobody came...

    Noxious Miasma/Essence Adaptation wrote:You know this song and dance intimately. The world grows cold and your body weakens, once again tempted to cross beyond the veil...

    Hunting Party: suffers 2d and reduced accuracy ; flip an additional coin for each attack
    (coins must be HIT for full damage ; accuracy enhancers negate this effect - ex: 1d/2c becomes 1d/1c)

    Ruensmortis: imbued with the power of electricity







    RUENSMORTIS
    Daemeon's Last Laugh

    HP: 1188/1500 (-246HP)
    DP: 0/500
    AP: ∞/∞


    Music:
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:11 am

    The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 4, 5

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 19, 18

    --------------------------------

    #3 'Attack/Heal (36-40)' : 3, 14

    --------------------------------

    #4 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 18, 8

    --------------------------------

    #5 'Attack/Heal (46-50)' : 16, 7
    avatar
    Kaon and Vos
    Kilobyte

    Kilobyte

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2018-08-17
    Location : Wherever we roam
    Level : 1

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kaon and Vos on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:49 am

    Kaon himself dropped to his knees, panting and venting softly, his audials seeming to haze with static.  Lying down to die almost felt good right now, his spark yearning to just end its misery.  He was useless anyway with thing so immune to electricity.  He wasn't going home, he was useless, he was just so tired of everything.  He was tired of everything, he hated everyone at this moment, and he just wanted the sweet release of death.

    No.  No, no.  He had to fight that.  It was the dragon's doing.  He couldn't just let himself just give up like this!  Vos was probably having to fight this urge, right here, right now and if Vos was fighting it, he had to fight it.  For Vos, who cared about him, who fought alongside him, his Amica Endura, Vos!

    However, Kaon did not stand, instead seeming to settle sitting, his helm in his servos, frame hunched forward.  The dizziness was taking its toll on him at the moment, making him a little queasy while his own feelings of inadequacy dragged him down further.

    Vos glanced back, his optics wide with worry.  Though he felt weak and drained, no doubt exacerbated by low energon levels that started before his arrival here, he had to fight.  Kaon needed him, Kaon needed him to fight, to survive, to be brave.  It was hard being brave when you were usually the dirty, rotten coward though.

    He flexed his talons, thinking.  It'd help them a lot if he just managed to hit this dragon, even once!  The fetid air cycled through his vents, causing his chest to rise and fall much like a human who was breathing.  He clenched a fist suddenly, narrowing his optics with hints of both rage and resolve.

    Despite how his optics strained to see the dragon, almost appearing to double it in front of him, he was swinging a forceful throat-punch, growling deeply.

    ---

    HP: 43/60
    AP: 1/11 (+1 for two rounds of single attacks.)

    ---

    Action: One throat-punch from Vos.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:40 am