Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Share
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:49 am

    The member 'Kaon and Vos' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3
    avatar
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : The Streets
    Level : 50

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Knock Out on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:11 pm

    "fuck-k-k-k-k if i kno-o-o-o-ow"

    A fountain of information, ain't he? "Hrrrm." The mech hummed to himself, lips pursing in thought. Springtrap had to have something...! A metal brow arched quizzically. "...Not a single weakness? An allergy? Maybe even a splash of water to combat the electricity?" Knock Out paused, taking note of their surroundings. "Though, water would be hard to get..." His attack struck true, scales tearing like butter underneath his saw! It was a good feeling if rather messy due to the blood! He shook his weapon clean as he darted out of the dragon's line of sight. Crimson optics continued to peer at the battlefield, only straying to take note that Chris had collapsed! Perhaps the electricity had done him in. The human pest was trying to rouse him, and the mouthier pest had joined in. At least the youngest one had good aim!

    Nym was boasting heroically, promising to die if it meant ending the dragon's life! Knock Out was...not quite as selfless. He certainly didn't want to die! He couldn't help but be a little impressed when the digimon's chest opened up! Missiles were fired, and they hit their mark. Color this mech impressed! Were his servoes not full, he might have clapped! Fluffy swung that massive tail against the dragon's next before joining the attempt to wake up Chris. His method was rather obnoxious, but it'd probably work!

    The underdogs were beginning to finally pull through, their attacks hitting their mark and beating the absolute scrap out of the monster! Blood was seeping out, the metal in its scales it'd taken from Vos had disappeared, and it was quite weak on its feet. Unfortunately, not too weak that it couldn't summon that awful gas... As the dragon cried out towards the sky, as if calling for help, the awful mists drained Knock Out's energy. His frame felt as if it'd been dipped in the Arctic ocean, and the mech once again dropped to one knee. His grip on Springtrap wavered, the rabbit almost dropped to the ground. At the last moment before he could slip through his talons, Knock Out remembered the robot and tightened his grasp. "Nngh...alright...if ever there was a time...!"

    Rather than explain any further, the mech shook his helm to regain his bearings. Hazy thoughts were cleared away, why did it seem he kept needing to repair someone right after this disorienting little attack? Knock Out set Springtrap upon his knee, as careful as he could be. "I'll see what I can do...though there's nothing I can do about your ugly mug, I can at least make sure you can stand." Slim talons got to work, reaching into the joint and prying out frayed wires. The tip of his talon began to glow, and the medic got to work!

    ---
    (411/460) - HP
    (53/82) - AP

    Action: Healing Springtrap! (best he can, at least)

    Medic, Heal Thyself! (heal):

    --Knock Out may not be primarily known for his skills as a medic, but he still a well known medic, and a good one at that. Knock Out's medic knowledge is almost entirely based on Cybertronians, so any humans hoping to get medical assistance from him may be in trouble.

    Specifics: roll three (3) die ; they either heal KO, Cybertronians, or Robots - cannot heal organics. Cannot be used when attacking.

    AP Cost: 5AP ; five turn cooldown
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:11 pm

    The member 'Knock Out' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 34, 15, 38
    avatar
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 45

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:40 pm

    For the first time in a long while, he dreamed.

    He dreamed of the verdant plains; of the fertile farmlands of State Jeqkogo. Of a time and place belonging to simpler, peaceful times. He dreamed of his friends and uncle; of his mother and her smile. The hearth still crackled with a pleasant warmth that soothed these old, war-weary bones. Oh how he missed them... his world and the smell of rich, earthly soil. Now, all he had was a tiny human child and a scar of bitter betrayal. He had nothing. Why did she leave...

    "Mr. Rasa! Mr. Rasa, please wake up - we need you!"

    No, not nothing...

    RRRROOOAAAAAR!

    A small but firm hand shook his body, the Sangheili's limbs like heavy, useless rubber. Groggy, Rasa 'Jeqkogoai blinked the haze of unconsciousness away and felt his soul return to the living. The aroma of rot... The din of battle... The unpleasant reminder of pain... Yes, it was coming back to him. They were... They were fighting a dragon. The machine-men, the vermin robot, the magical girl, Ttone... Ttone... Amber eyes struggled to find the human child amidst the chaos ensuing all around him. Pwip...! Pwip...! Pwip...! ...Plasma fire? The Sangheili recognized the sound of Covenant weaponry anywhere, but that would mean... He blinked away the tears and saw her, a small form wielding a mighty weapon several times too large for her human hands, Ttone valiantly standing her ground against a formidable foe. Such courage... Such determination... Such honor! A worthy fight for a worthy individual! The sight alone fanned the churning boil in Rasa 'Jeqkogoai's chest, and soon the Sangheili unsteadily crawled to his knees, his spirit eager to rejoin in the battle.

    Though weakened, the proud warrior felt his way toward Ttone and wrapped his arms around the child, his hands placed over hers and steadying the rifle's recoil. The mist seeped into the alien's combat harness and drained his strength further, but the impressive bulk of his body shielded Ttone. This alone was worth the agony. "F... For honor," he wheezed. "For duty!" It was time to finish this, together.

    Never did he feel more proud.



    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai and Ttone

    HP: 317/450 (-17HP)
    DP: 0/45
    AP: 17/80 (-9AP)

    Power: --
    Weapon: plasma rifle x3 (1d/1c @ 3AP ; accuracy reduced!!)

    Target: the dragon!
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:40 pm

    The member 'Rasa 'Jeqkogoai' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (36-40)' : 35, 23, 6

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 244
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Location : Stockpot Inn: Room 405
    Level : 30

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kyoko Sakura on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:56 am

    C'mon, c'mon! Wake up Mr. Rasa! There was no sign that he was going to wake up, that shock really knocked him out! No matter how she or Ttone shook him, he wasn't stirring! The magical girl suddenly tensed as she felt something approaching. One hand curling into a fist, she turned with a sneer. The moment she recognized who it was, she relaxed. "Fluffy!" He wanted to help! ...Unless he thought Rasa was dead and tried to make him a meal. That'd be bad. Thankfully, that wasn't the case! He roared right next to the alien's head, it was certainly loud to the redhead! She cringed, hands slapping over her ears. Noisy as it was, it did the trick!

    "Great job, Fluffy!" Rising to a stand, Kyoko stepped over and gave his neck an affectionate scratch. Those pipes were just what Rasa needed! He made his way over to Ttone, embracing her. Though the magical girl didn't know what their relationship was, it definitely seemed paternal. It was cute, but a little bittersweet too. She smiled sadly. "At least he's okay..." And what great timing too. Nym's chest missiles struck the dragon true! The scaly beast huffed and puffed like the big bad wolf. Blood seeped out of it, a few more good wallops ought to do it! Victory was a bit bitter when the dragon turned its head towards the sky. Such a mournful sound... It shouldn't be coming from an opponent. Witches didn't cry out like that!

    Miasma gathered around their ankles once again, chilling her to the bones! Kyoko's body sagged limply, finding it hard to keep on her own two feet. "Fuh-fuck!" Gritting her teeth so hard they might just crack, the redhead hissed in pain. This gas move was too much! Her knuckles rapped upon her own forehead furiously, attempting to banish away the sensation. "I can do this! I can do this!" Just gotta fight through the pain! Through the malaise! Letting out her best war cry, the magical girl charged for the dragon! Her hand reached out, calling to where the spear had fallen! The golden pieces vibrated before lifting up off the ground. The chained pieces clicked back into place, returning the lance to it's former glory before it flew into her grasp! Swinging the lance around, she aimed the blunt end of the spear in a series of strikes at the dragon's injured hide!

    ---
    (159/300) - HP
    (18/50) - AP

    Action: Three one coin/dice attack with her spear! Extra coin added, both coins must hit for attack to hit!
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:56 am

    The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 19, 25, 7
    avatar
    Springtrap
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2017-08-29
    Location : outer district
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Springtrap on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:54 pm

    Captain Obvious wrote:"...Not a single weakness? An allergy? Maybe even a splash of water to combat the electricity? Though, water would be hard to get..."

    'no shit sherlock' came to mind, but Springtrap wasn't about to back-sass the person who was carrying him, nor going to try and repair him. Instead, he rolled his optics, "n-n-nothing-g-g-g we can d-d-d-do" said simply, and looked to the dragon who, again, emitted a disgusting fog. Man, this thing was annoying. The fact that it even worked against robots was baffling, to say the least, but this place made no sense anyway... And it seemed that, now, was the best time as any.

    Knock Out wrote:"I'll see what I can do...though there's nothing I can do about your ugly mug, I can at least make sure you can stand."
    Another roll of his optics, but hey, if he could stand, he could at least try and do... something. What, he didn't exactly know... But he'd think of something. "that-t-t-t-t would b-b-b-be useful-l-l-l-l" he stated, and allowed Knock Out to do a quick fix. It wasn't by any means pretty, not that he cared, but it got the job done. His arm was still functional (barely) as the wires were still connected, and his leg was now... well, he could stand on it. Walking wasn't terribly difficult, though running would prove a bit of a bother. Point was, he was back in (somewhat) fighting shape.

    "thank"




    HP: 60/60
    SP: 11/11

    Target - None
    Attack - None

    Items Left:
    None

    Assessment:
    Left Side Damage 20%
    Everything is Fine! For now...
    avatar
    Nym
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 467
    Join date : 2013-09-06
    Age : 5
    Location : Wherever needed.
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Nym on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:07 pm

    Its cry did not phase Nym. No matter what this thing was, it was trying to actively kill them, and it was to be put down. But the Digimon had to take a step back, leaning over as his metal claw dug into the ground to keep him standing. He was growing tired, but not only that, the pain from his wing-stump stung and ached. 'I can't stop now...' he thought, mouth tightly closed and eyes glaring at the dragon. He continued to slump over until Nym collapsed, falling on his stomach and panting heavily. The tiredness wasn't really that big of an issue to him, but the pain... it felt like... well, like someone ripped out a limb! It was true, of course, and it was something he'd never experienced before, but it was just immense and difficult to ignore at the moment.

    'Need to keep it together... the pain... the pain is all in my head...' he thought to himself, repeating the words over and over... the pain was all in his mind. It wasn't real. It was nothing. Nym continued this thought process until the real pain began to feel like... like nothing. It began to dissipate, until finally he could feel nothing. Gritting his teeth once more and opening his eyes, the Digimon stood up, getting back on his feet and swiped at the dragon with his metallic claw. A simple attack, but with the air filled with this miasma, it was better than wasting more precious energy on something that'd miss anyway.




    HP: 510/309
    DP: 55/0
    SP: 92/26

    Attack: Slappa!
    Target: Dragon
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:07 pm

    The member 'Nym' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (46-50)' : 23

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Curiosity
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2018-03-04
    Location : Between life and death
    Level : 10

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Curiosity on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:46 am

    Ah good he is out of dreamland. A certain fluffy beast puffed up, proud to have helped wake the metallic guardian. He’d even leaned into Kyoko’s mid battle scratchies, but then he realised that she had been using those same hands to punch the gore out of the abomination.

    Ssss....


    Eyes widening the Fluffmiester watched in horror as the notorious dragon fart spread out around them. Once more it drained sapped their health and tested their will. Curi felt the gravity’s pull strengthen, forcing him to sit on his furry rump and fight to keep upright.

    Rrrrrr...

    Determined to rid this abomination, which he had a paw in creating, the nargacuga slapped his tail on the ground behind him and got back on his paws. Such mournful cries... too bad other daddy isn’t here. The Deviant eyed the Vaal’s chest, before swinging about and sending his tail spikes it the target.

    “hufff....”

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Armor 0/10
    HP: 79/100
    AP: 2/15


    Recovery Mode: 2/2 rounds
    (will gain 1 AP every 2 rounds)

    Action: Curi throws spikes at the Daegon’s chest.


    Last edited by Curiosity on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:46 am

    The member 'Curiosity' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 354
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Game Master on Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:55 pm

    A miserable round, but that was to be expected. Though its time was presumably limited, the dragon took every second as a blessing. A blessing to carve your skulls and go out fighting. Its lips curled in a sneer. Can you see it now, mother? Or were you so oblivious to your child's suffering that you'd rather pretend it never existed?

    Regrettably, only a handful of your party managed to land a blow; a swipe at the creature's throat by Vos, a thrust of Kyoko's javelin, one blast of plasma fire, and a swipe of Nym's metal claw. The damage was minuscule, however, and the dragon resumed its proud goading. "Huff...! Huff...!" It pranced around your party, weaving and dodging your blows with effortless grace unfit for its monstrous size, and appeared to reveal in your gradual degradation; in this war of attrition. Should your bad luck continue, not even the reaper will have anything to say. Rearing on its hind legs, the dragon whirled around and lashed out with its tail, spines poised to tear through flesh and bone alike!

    Kaon and Vos, Rasa and Ttone, Knock Out, and Nym (random rolls/order) wrote:Brace for it! Here comes the - WHAM! - tail. Your bodies are thrown wildly across the battlefield and land with a sickening (and painful) thud, some of you unfortunate enough to have your impact cushioned by rotted, squishy corpses.

    Ew...

    ((OOC: Tail Whip x3 ; 3d/2c - half damage if one coin is HIT, full damage if both. Round up.))







    RUENSMORTIS
    Daemeon's Last Laugh

    HP: 1149/1500 (-39HP)
    DP: 0/500
    AP: ∞/∞


    Music:
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:55 pm

    The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3, 5, 4

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #3 'Attack/Heal (36-40)' : 8, 28, 21

    --------------------------------

    #4 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #5 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 31, 4, 22

    --------------------------------

    #6 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #7 'Attack/Heal (46-50)' : 11, 28, 25

    --------------------------------

    #8 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Kaon and Vos
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2018-08-17
    Location : Stock Pot Inn, room 117
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kaon and Vos on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:17 pm

    The swipe of a broad tail roared.  Perhaps luckily for Vos himself, this dragon was just as blind as Kaon, and had worse aim than a dizzy Kaon, for that matter.  The tail swipe missed his hip by mere inches, but still regardless missed its mark.  His glance darted to Kaon and he rushed to tackle Kaon down just in the nick of time.  The swipe of the tail missed the blind huntsmech as well due to the quick thinking of his more diminutive, scrawny comrade.

    "Too close for comforting.  Kaon.  Wits about you!"  He barked in command.  His own optics were wide with worry.  "Our comrades needing BOTH of us."

    It was then that it hit Kaon.  He had been pitying himself due to his perceived uselessness.  But there was still much he could do.  They would need experienced military mecha to command at times, and his commanding had helped them at times.  His comrades would need help standing, help with their wounds, help with communication.  He could hear a sharp strike against Knock Out; though the dragon had missed he and Vos by a mile, Knock Out had gotten struck.  He knew the sound of something striking against Cybertronian plating all too well, after all the times that his own frame had been pelted with the cracked bones all around them, it had become an all-too-familiar sound.  But the dragon slamming Knock Out had been a thicker thud.

    "Knock Out, status report on yourself?"  His voice was urgent.  "Comrades, status report!"  He would bark to the others, similarly concerned.  He knew the sounds of blows striking the others.

    Once he had listened for them, it was time to formulate a plan.  His stern features set in a more fierce, sharp expression.  This was the Kaon that rogue Decepticons and traitors alike had feared.  This was the Kaon that Vos knew best, a leader when Tarn was down for the count.

    //Kaon. Have plan.  It should not be only one raining death from above.  We make it fear us.//  He clenched a fist.  He didn't want the dragon to hear the plan and had thus resorted to commlinks with his comrade.  //Want to punch from above.  Need you to throw.  Throw like am in rifle mode and you want me to transform.//

    A ghost of a sadistic smirk crossed Kaon's face.  Such an idea!  He knelt to let Vos climb upon his shoulders.  Once Vos got to the shoulders, he shifted his right arm slightly to let Vos get into place, one pede in Kaon's right hand, the other resting in the left.  With one quick motion, like a cheerleader tossing a teammate into the air, Kaon launched Vos through the air, in the direction he had heard the dragon's movements.  Vos would make a quick flip in midair to try to come down with a strong downwards kick towards the back of the dragon's neck.  He'd only really needed Kaon to help him get aloft.  He could take it from here.

    ---

    HP: 42/60
    AP: 1/11

    ---

    Actions: A downward kick from above by Vos!  (1d/1c)

    ((OOC: Hoping that I have the right number of coins/dice right now...))

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:06 pm