Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Share
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:17 pm

    The member 'Kaon and Vos' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3
    avatar
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 508
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : The Streets
    Level : 41

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Knock Out on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:00 am

    Working on an Earth based robot was interesting. Especially when the robot was an animatronic! Knock Out idly thought of Scaramouche while he worked, wondering what it'd be like to repair him compared to Springtrap! There were no Energon lines to worry about, seemingly no threat of the rabbit 'bleeding out' in some way. His pieces were merely trash! The mech had done enough disassembling, that it was easy to work backwards and re-assemble the leg and arm. The conditions weren't the greatest, but it might as well be like the war all over again. People fought against the dragon with all their might, everything mere background noise as he worked. Eventually, he guided Springtrap to stand upon the ground with his own two feet. "There! It's not five star quality, but it's functional!" He certainly wasn't a sitting duck anymore!

    "thank"

    Hark! Dost his audio processors deceive him, or was that an expression of gratitude? Well...two points for trying, though it was lacking in his humble opinion! Still, Knock Out would take it. He smiled at Springtrap and gave a small bow. "You're welcome!" He followed the response up with a wink. "I may be a 'thot' but I have my uses." Chief among them, being a medic. Turning his attention to the battle, he frowned to himself as the dragon bobbed and weaved in a way that'd make a boxer proud. Yeesh...not a lot of luck this round, huh? Metallic brows furrowed, processor already trying to spin a plan, but all thoughts were cut off by the sudden strike of a scaly tail!

    WHAM!

    The spiny appendage lifted Knock Out off of his pedes, and sent him flying across the battlefield! He could only let out a startled and pained yell before he landed rather painfully! Although he'd avoided the cushioning of dead bodies, the rocky environment didn't exactly prove to be any better. There was a screech of metal against stone, his weight causing some of it to crumble beneath his aft! A servo grasped for his helm. "Urgh..." He moaned. Very dizzying. Awful landing. 0/10 would not fly Air Dragon again.

    "Knock Out, status report on yourself?"

    Shaking his helm to clear his thoughts, the crimson mech called out to the other Con, vaguely distressed. "My paintjob's been absolutely ruined by gore, and now it's scratched to the pit and back!" ...Oh right, he probably meant a report on his health. Lifting himself out of his little crater, Knock Out shook a few pebbles out of his joints as he did a once over. "I have dents, a few tears in my armor, but otherwise I'm functioning and not leaking any Energon! What about you and Vos?" He'd been protecting Springtrap for the past several minutes, and so hadn't had a chance to look the other cons over. After such a wipe-out, he felt the urge to just sit on the sidelines and rest for a moment. But, if he did that, Chris would probably be a glitch about it and for once? He didn't feel like arguing. He was too sore.

    "I'm all out of ideas! All I've got would be if someone had an easy to exploit weakness. A major allergy...something! Something we can toss at the dragon to absorb that'd make it easier to kill!" Because otherwise, they might not all walk out of this battle. Shrugging his black shoulder kibble, Knock Out charged back into the fray and hoped he could maybe do some good damage! With his talons bared, the mech threw all of his weight into several strikes that aimed to pierce the hide of that dragon belly! Giant beast or not, organs were important for organics!

    ---
    (382/460) - HP
    (44/82) - AP

    Heal Cooldown: 4 more turns to go!

    Action: Three swipes aimed for his underbelly!

    The Car Keys Back (damage enhancer):

    --Knock Out possesses sharp, long fingers almost like talons. They may not be as sharp as Starscream's, but they're still not something to scoff at! Sharp and with a driving force behind him, this sports car packs a punch.

    Specifics: +1 die to attacks

    AP Cost currently: 3AP per use
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:00 am

    The member 'Knock Out' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 22, 26, 18, 18, 20, 35
    avatar
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 40

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:37 pm

    Things were not looking well. Not well at all, and yet they kept fighting. Their spirits were to be commended. Rasa 'Jeqkogoai bid the last vestiges of confusion with a shake of his head and directed his eyes to the dragon - the heart of this wretched mess.  And in the nick of time, too. "Mr. Rasa, look out!" Ttone didn't have to tell the Sangheili twice. As soon as the dragon reared back and pivoted on its bloodstained feet, Rasa 'Jeqkogoai wrapped an arm around the child and jumped for cover. His quick thinking paid off.

    WHAM!

    The dragon's tail swept widely across the battlefield and hit nothing but carcasses, all manners of bone flying everywhere. The larger members of their party were not so... fortunate. Both human and alien winced at the sound of spines raking against metal. That had to sting for a certain mech. Can't say it wasn't a little bit cathartic, though.

    "Comrades, status report!"

    "Hmph... we are alive," Rasa 'Jeqkogoai mumbled into the comms. A youthful voice chimed in soon after, "And we're dirty, sore, and tired..." Ah, the innocence of a child. The Sangheili nodded quietly and peered around the edge of their rocky barricade. Knock Out was damn right that 'Chris' would bitch to the highest of heavens if he caught the overgrown prima donna sneak a breather. This was a time to fight with tooth and claw, not lament over one's paint job! Thankfully, Knock Out felt motivated enough to make his retaliation personal; and what a breath of fresh air it was! Rrrrip! Rrrrip! Rrrrip! Spindly talons latched their pointed tips into the dragon's abdomen greedily and tore a sizeable chunk of viscera out of the beast. If that didn't severely hinder the dragon's otherworldly endurance, Rasa 'Jeqkogoai didn't know what would. So far, they had thrown everything against it. Electricity, claws, missiles, plasma fire, sharp pokey bits, and even saw blades! But because none of that was light energy or bronze, their foe displayed no signs of slowing down in the slightest.

    Where would they find either in the middle of nowhere, however?

    The alien narrowed his eyes and glanced down at the weapons available to them: his near-drained plasma rifle, the hilt of his energy sword, and one - one - plasma grenade. It was a paltry arsenal at best. He was also starting to feel the nagging sensation of fatigue tingle up his limbs. The others undoubtedly were beginning to feel the same.

    "I'm all out of ideas! All I've got would be if someone had an easy to exploit weakness. A major allergy...something! Something we can toss at the dragon to absorb that'd make it easier to kill!"

    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai primed his rifle and fired, snarling over the fizzling burn of ionized plasma. "None of us possess light energy or bronze! If we are to do something, we will require the aid of whatever's around us!" Perhaps they could bury the dragon beneath a mountain of stone? How they'd avoid harming themselves in the process, though, was another matter entirely.



    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai and Ttone

    HP: 317/450
    DP: 0/45
    AP: 8/80 (-9AP)

    Power: --
    Weapon: plasma rifle x3 (1d/2c @ 3AP)

    Target: the dragon!
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:37 pm

    The member 'Rasa 'Jeqkogoai' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (36-40)' : 13, 5, 27

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 227
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Location : Stockpot Inn: Room 405
    Level : 25

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    300/300  (300/300)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:48 pm

    Despite her best attempts, only one strike of her spear hit the dragon. It might as well have bounced off of those scales uselessly for all the damage it had done! Kyoko's face drew down in an annoyed look before she kicked backwards! Propelling herself out of the dragon's personal bubble, she kept the spear close to her hip and watched the rest of the group's attacks. Nym had given it a sound slap with that metal claw, but otherwise? They were screwed. A sentiment that was proven correct as the dragon reared back to use that thick and wicked tail! Damn, why didn't magical girls have tails? They looked hella useful! Kaon was saved by Vos, and Rasa by a timely warning from Ttone! Knock Out and Nym were not as lucky! The teenager winced sympathetically, her fingers curling around the shaft of the spear.

    "Comrades, status report!"

    "I'm okay!" Kyoko was beginning to feel a little drained, but decided not to mention it. In the back of her mind came that same niggling reminder, to heal up her bruised body with a bit of magic. But...she had to save her energy and every attack had to count! If she wasted her magic constantly healing herself up after every little bump, the group might wind up with more than just a dragon to worry about... Banishing that thought to the back of her skull, the magical girl decided to make a promise to herself; if she lost a limb or something? Or was on the brink of death? Then she would use her powers for a heal!

    Kyoko stayed to the sidelines for the moment, watching her teammates and waiting for an opportunity to strike! They seemed to be having more luck this time! Despite Mr. Rasa's poor shots, he must still be discombobulated! Can't blame the guy, he had been unconscious for a few minutes there! He might even have a concussion! "Whatever's around us?" Her lips pursed. Damn, it was too bad they weren't still in the cave! Could totally drop a stalactite or stalagmite...whichever one is the top one, on the dragon! Otherwise, they had some bloated corpses...decaying bone. Rock formations and... Hm! A few of the rock formations above looked pretty flimsy. As if one good strike could cause a giant boulder to fall or somethin'. "What if somebody breaks the tippy tops off of those big stony formations up there! We could corner it, keep everyone back, and knock it right on the dragon's skull!" A simple enough plan, right? Right! See, maybe she could cook up an idea after all! Kyoko smirked as a small amount of confidence filled her chest. The fatigue melted away as she threw herself into the fight. With her weapon held before her, she guided the spearhead into the dragon's thick leg meat with everything she had!

    ---
    (159/300) - HP
    (12/50) - AP

    Action: Going for the legs with her spear!

    Lance (melee):

    --When a magical girl makes a contract and becomes a magical girl, their transformation and magical abilities seem to include bestowing a weapon onto the magical girl. This weapon seems to be one chosen by the magical girl herself, and the weapon that Kyoko bears is a large lance. The lance is long, taller then Kyoko herself, and tipped with a sharp edge. The lance can also split up into several pieces, all linked with a chain that is inside the shaft of the lance. Kyoko is very brutal with her lance, using it to charge and jab her opponents.

    Specifics: 2d/2c per strike

    AP Cost currently: 2AP
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:48 pm

    The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 4, 7, 18, 12, 15, 12
    avatar
    Springtrap
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2017-08-29
    Location : outer district
    Level : 1

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Springtrap on Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:57 pm

    Standing and walking in place to test out the strength of his leg, Springtrap could stand steadily and without wobbling. It wasn't pretty, but it was fine work he did.

    Knock Out wrote:"I may be a 'thot' but I have my uses."

    He couldn't help but give the red mech a side-eyed look, then a roll of his optics slightly. "yes you did fine work" he said to shut the other up. It was true, but now wasn't the time for pats on the shoulder! Now was the time to fight back!... Somehow.

    Knock Out wrote:"I'm all out of ideas! All I've got would be if someone had an easy to exploit weakness. A major allergy...something! Something we can toss at the dragon to absorb that'd make it easier to kill!"

    "that is what i tried to do before but it fucking backfired" Springtrap noted. It didn't absorb his material or weak hide, and instead, took his electrical ability. And that turned out just dandy, didn't it, everyone?

    The Eyeless One wrote:"Comrades, status report!"

    "i am thinking"
    That was all he gave. Springtrap was indeed thinking. The animatronic knew his electricity wasn't going to be useful, nor just regular wires, but he was nothing if not resourceful. Digging through the gross bits of flesh, the robot removed the sharpest pieces of bone he could find, the kind that, if you stepped on it or were stabbed with it, you'd... probably bleed out. His wires were tied around the sharp bone and into a crude 'morning star'. "this will do" he said to himself.

    Swinging the fashioned weapon around, Springtrap flung the wiry morning star at the dragon's face. Let's see how it liked pokey bones!




    HP: 60/60
    SP: 11/10

    Target - None
    Attack - Wire Whip (melee/electricalBONED):

    --A near 2 foot long collection of wires of blue and red coloration twisted together. Wires taken from Springtrap's core. They are electrified and thick, sparking every so often.
    It has been upgraded (temporarily) with a large ball of spiky bones at the end of the whip.

    Specifics: 2d/1c per use

    AP Cost currently: 1AP per use


    Last edited by Springtrap on Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:57 pm

    The member 'Springtrap' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3, 4

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Nym
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 453
    Join date : 2013-09-06
    Age : 5
    Location : Wherever needed.
    Level : 55

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    600/600  (600/600)
    Stamina Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Nym on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:07 pm

    Kaon wrote:"Comrades, status report!"

    WHAM!

    Nym got a face full of tail, nearly falling onto his back at the sheer shock of it. Rubbing his chin, the Digimon recovered swiftly, but felt he was growing tired still. His strength was waning and his health was... probably not that good. He could feel his breathing become staggered. "Fine," he growled at Kaon. How much longer could he go without healing...? Another good hit and he'd be near death! Shaking his head, Nym decided to put the Dragon's death first, rather than healing himself. Maybe next time.

    For now, he had to get the thing down!
    His metallic claw came from overhead as he swung it down into the Dragon's neck, and another cut to its front leg! And once more, to the chest! He hoped slicing and dicing it would make it less likely to attack, but he knew better. It would probably think of something, the stupidly clever thing...




    HP: 510/279
    DP: 55/0
    SP: 92/23

    Attack: Triple Slappa!
    Target: Dragon
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:07 pm

    The member 'Nym' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (46-50)' : 33, 15, 29

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Curiosity
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2018-03-04
    Location : Between life and death
    Level : 5

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Curiosity on Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:46 pm

    Watching the bones spiked tail go by and collide with a bunch of his hunting party, the deviant winced. A bit of him couldn’t help but shake his head at the display. The abomination was still young, which was good for them.

    "Comrades, status report!"
    “Hufffff-fff-fff...Raawwr~!”

    Without an actual way to answer all the beaks could do was shake himself to fling off clinging viscera and dirt. Hopefully they would take that as an answer that he was still able to fight. Even if he was this bloodied up by triggering the all too obvious trap.

    Perhaps the child was right and they needed a trap of their own? The Deviant silently listened to the others in the party for their input, he has couldn’t yet give his own. “hufff....”

    Once more he swung around whipping his tail to send spikes at the abomination’s chest. Perhaps he manage to pierce something vital or give at a de of heartburn. If it had a heart?

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Armor 0/10
    HP: 79/100
    AP: 2/15


    Recovery Mode: 1/2 rounds
    (will gain 1 AP every 2 rounds)

    Action: Curi throws spikes at the Daegon’s chest. Then scans their surrounding for perhaps a weapon someone could use against it.
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:46 pm

    The member 'Curiosity' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 4
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Game Master on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:35 pm

    Ixnay ethay Anplay wrote:"I'm all out of ideas! All I've got would be if someone had an easy to exploit weakness. A major allergy...something! Something we can toss at the dragon to absorb that'd make it easier to kill!"

    "None of us possess light energy or bronze! If we are to do something, we will require the aid of whatever's around us!"

    "What if somebody breaks the tippy tops off of those big stony formations up there! We could corner it, keep everyone back, and knock it right on the dragon's skull!"

    Subtle. Veeeery subtle.

    If this weren't a battle to the death, the dragon would've paused to make its displeasure known. Simpletons! Did they truly think it was some thoughtless, lesser beast? After all, it was Curiosity's child. Huffing to itself, the monstrous beast ceased its prideful trotting and weathered your blows with a pained howl. "SSSSAAAAAUUUOOOO!" Blood coated your weapons and talons, inky-black and acidic to the touch, and the dragon at once snapped its lethal jaws. One of your comrades thought it be karmic to eviscerate the eviscerator. An otherwise decent tactic had this not been Daemeon's dragon, and soon Knock Out earned more than he bargained for...

    Knock Out wrote:Bold of you, don't you think? As your pointed fingertips tore into the dragon, ripping through its skin and membrane like they were sheets of paper, you quickly found the action more trouble than it was worth. Blood gushed from severed veins and organs, splattering generously across your once-immaculate finish; some of the foul-smelling liquid even sneaked itself past your gritted denta and dribbled down your throat.

    That was not the worst of it, however.

    The worst of it was when the organs themselves decided to fight back.

    Entrails lashed out and snaked around your neck and shoulders, dragging you face-first into the dragon's exposed rib cage. From there, you received an eye-witness account of just how disgusting Daemeon's thought process could be. Organs, muscle, and bone pressed tightly against your body as you were sucked deeper and deeper into the pulsating nightmare. At least it was warm and you could turn off your sense of sm - oh, was that the concerning sound of acid eating through your metal frame...?

    ((OOC: 3d to Knock Out from acidic blood!))

    The Hunting Party wrote:As if this day couldn't possibly get any worse, you observed in horror as Knock Out was eaten alive, the Cybertronian forcefully 'devoured' by the dragon's writhing entrails! A terrible fate, but hey... better him than you, right?

    ((OOC: ???))








    RUENSMORTIS
    Daemeon's Last Laugh

    HP: 860/1500 (-289HP)
    DP: 0/500
    AP: ∞/∞


    Music:
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:35 pm

    The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 27, 34, 6

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:07 am