Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Share
    avatar
    Springtrap
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2017-08-29
    Location : outer district
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Springtrap on Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:06 pm

    They did say quick fighters up front...

    But Springtrap wondered just how well they'd all fair, with heavier hitters in the back. He didn't doubt any of his teammate's powers or abilities, and even felt confident in his own, but as they emerged, the entire place looked like a vomitorium. "fucking disgusting" he said, optics clicking and perusing the various moldy substances and decayed pieces of flesh and... whatever pulsating masses there were. It was definitely not a pretty sight, and again, was thankful that he was smart enough to not bring an animal companion, but also that he could not smell or taste the air around him. Kyoko and Curiosity weren't as lucky.

    The larger robot--Vos?--removed his face that looked spiky and devious. A strange weapon, indeed. But Kyoko showed off a bit of her powers that Springtrap figured she had, flashing in a light and... changing clothes. But also gaining a spear. Yep. Okay. This place was fucking weird and so was everyone in it. Himself included. "if we need to draw it out i do have a few explosives" he stated, looking around at the environment and wondering just how well a molotov cocktail would work. Burnt decaying masses were probably far from a pleasant smell. How well would his home-made devices work against something made of this shit?

    Something told him his more natural elements and abilities may not be so useful, but he was clever! He'd figure out something...

    In the meantime, he awaited and listened, fingers twitching and clicking in unison and anticipation, as if expecting an ambush or an attack any second.
    avatar
    Nym
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 467
    Join date : 2013-09-06
    Age : 5
    Location : Wherever needed.
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Nym on Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:16 pm

    Nym's golden eyes watched the group move further ahead of them with slight concern. It was too quiet, and they were going in deeper and deeper, into its territory. This thing was an amalgamation of a ghost creature and a daemon, as far he knew, Kev giving a little information about it, but not much else. The Digimon couldn't help but look around to the others next to him, wondering if they had anything that could fight against supernatural forces, as Nym himself had very little. A silver tag on his collar, chrome digizoid armor, and the lack of fear were all Nym could say he had against such a force. Something made of decay, though... perhaps fire would work? There was so much thought going in and out of his mind, he didn't notice Kaon and slightly bumped into him.

    "Oh -- pardon me, sir," Nym said sheepishly, taking a few steps back. Keeping his head and body hunched down, he tried to not think too much right now. Items, weapons, abilities... that would come soon enough. For now, he had to make sure everyone would be safe and they could find this dragon! That was important, because where was this dragon anyway? No doubt it was lurking about, probably watching them from an obvious point but blending into its surroundings perfectly... He had not seen this creature, but it probably looked like a moving mass of... everything else in the area. Dragon form, though. His eyes darted to the upper parts of the walls that surrounded them, searching desperately for the slightest hint of movement.

    His anxiety was spiking... his heart was racing fast... his hand clutched into a fist.

    Nym was ready...
    avatar
    Curiosity
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2018-03-04
    Location : Between life and death
    Level : 10

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Curiosity on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:15 am

    ”Ffff! Hurk...”

    The smell as they carefully made their way deeper into the dragon’s lair seen to get stronger. This was the point that his little meal was starting to feel like a regrettable choice, and the furry beast had to fight to keep it down. The absence of the abomination that they were hunting wasn’t helping either. Oh how he really wanted to hurl the half digested annoyance.

    His once damp fur had thankfully dried within the time it took for them to get this far into the daegon’s rancid abode. Usually his fur and fluff stood giving home that extra volume and that oh so tempting need to run one’s fingers through, but because of the way he dried up Curi was left with a spiky wild look. Fitting for a wild beast ready for the night’s hunt.

    Releasing a slow calming breath Curi scanned the putrid scenery for any signs of movement. If he had guessed it right then this Vaal was nocturnal and asleep. Being this deep in its lair they should have spotted it by now. Then again the corpse looking elder dragon would blend in greatly with all the wasted carcasses scattered about. What a waste of all this meat. Was there anything left in the mountains after this... massacre ?

    With a shake of his head the Deviant sat up on his haunches and used his tail for balance. He wanted to get a different angle of the area. No sign of life, but there was that large clump of suspicious rotting meat.

    Cautiously, Curiosity prowled closer towards it, he’d stop himself from getting more than twenty meters. It was not wise to stray too far from the group, especially if the dragon they were planning to put down looked like a walking corpse itself.

    ”Huff...”

    It was frustrating that they had stopped, traveling in a group like being tied to the group. Leashes even. The curious beast wanted to explore his surroundings further, perhaps there was another areas they had missed out?

    Looking back at the nearby hunting party Curi couldn’t help but puff up. He wanted to keep moving. Truthfully, he was half tempted to roar out a challenge, but seeing as they had much smaller companions he refrained from it. Fragile beings... Hufff...
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 354
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Game Master on Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:56 pm

    ??? wrote:Small things... Tasty things...

    The bones cry out beneath their feet; the blood beckons within their veins. It smelled them. It heard them. It craved them. "Ssss..." Thick globules of rancid saliva dripped and oozed from quivering lips. They were here, just like Father said. They were here to hurt it - to destroy it. Membrane peeled away beneath tattered skin and revealed a pair of crimson eyes. They glistened, cloaked by blood, and beheld the intruders with pure hatred. They were nothing but monsters plagued by the temptation of flesh, their breasts filled with its maddening song! And Father said there was only one way to deal with monsters...

    For whatever reason (whether it was bravery or foolishness), one of your party decided to break rank. The Nargacuga - lovingly known as Fluffy - inched hair-raisingly closer toward the burial mound and huffed. What a nosy fuzzball! And, for whatever reason (whether it was fortune or ruin), the vale awoke with a tremendous shatter.

    THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

    Bone and rotted carcasses took to the air in a flurry of blood and viscera, consuming the vale in a gory shadow. Within the churning gale you spotted the membrane of monstrous wings. They billowed decay like the sails of a damned galleon lost at sea, threatening to sweep the smaller members of your hunting party off their feet. Flesh-rending claws tore out from the offal with a deafening - CRACK! - of bone, and a gruesome snarl emerged from the carrion. It leveled itself face-to-face with the Nargacuga and issued a guttural challenge, two jaws trembling menacingly. "Ssss..." Congratulations, Curiosity! You found the dragon. Now here comes the rest of it.





    Curiosity wrote:By the time you matched gazes with the dragon's narrowed eyes, your fate was already sealed.

    The mass of rot erupted with a hellish shriek and you felt agonizing fire snake up your limbs. Within seconds, the dragon had lunged from out of hiding and sunk its hooked talons deep into your flesh, the wet sensation of blood clumping your fur - your blood.

    A trap... It had set a trap, and you were the prize. Snarling, its acidic breath filled your nostrils and you felt a portion of your life mysteriously slip away, your heart growing weak and your eyelids heavy. Was this what it felt like to die? Not yet, not yet... For the dragon had other plans. Its claws latched into your ribs and the all-too-familiar effect of gravity took hold as you were forcibly lifted into the air, your ears filled with the thunderous clap of giant wings and your body weightless. The comfort of warm earth left your feet soon after.

    It bit into you.

    It tore into you.

    From the safety of the sky high, high above, the dragon effortlessly soared over the rotten vale as it ripped its wicked fangs into your neck. The glimmer of malice swirling within its blood-red eyes revealed a level of intelligence and cunning that made your skin crawl. The dragon glared at you as if to say, how nice of you to bring friends! I will attend to them soon enough, after I am finished with you. A throaty gurgle echoed within your fur-lined ears - laughter - and then, as quickly as the dragon had snatched you... it let go.

    You fell to the earth, droplets of blood trailing after your uncontrolled descent.

    ((OOC: 3d to Curiosity, sneak attack))

    The Party wrote:Look out, the dragon had set a trap!

    Seconds was all it took before the great abomination lunged forward, the sheer weight of its colossal girth shaking the world. Darkness fell and the air suddenly grew very, cold. Your body nearly faltered from the unexpected drain of vitality.

    As your strength returned, so did the world. But a detail in your surroundings had changed. ...Where was Curiosity?

    "SSSSAAAAUUUUUUUUOOOOO!"

    A shadow flickered over the vale and you immediately looked up, realizing what had transpired just moments ago. Two monstrous bodies clashed violently in the skies above, their fevered roars and growls rumbling like the low din of thunder. The dragon had seized the Nargacuga! Hopeless, those of you who could neither fly nor reach Curiosity stood on the ground and watched your fellow comrade suffer blow after blow after horrendous blow. Just as quickly as the Nargacuga had been wrenched from the party, he was just as quickly released. Blood fell from the sky as your eyes (if applicable) trailed after his spiraled descent in horror.  

    Well, adventurers? What was going to be your response?







    RUENSMORTIS
    Daemeon's Last Laugh

    HP: ???/???
    DP: ???/???
    AP: ???/???


    Music:

    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:58 pm

    The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 2, 3, 4
    avatar
    Kaon and Vos
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2018-08-17
    Location : Stock Pot Inn, room 117
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kaon and Vos on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:24 pm

    Vos could feel the pattering of blood dripping down, followed by the fallen Nargacuga, Curiosity.  Bloodlust rose up in him palpably, his spindly frame shaking not in fear, but in the thrill of battle.  Quick pedes started darting.  Left.  Right.  Left, right.  A zig-zag, before reaching a small stalactite nearby.  His pedes barely set themselves on the stalactite before he launched himself fiercely, his face in grip, toward the massive mound of dragon before him.  His arm swung quickly and sharply when he was near the dragon in midair.  Not a word did his vocalizer utter, complete and utter silence in his wake.

    Would his face's hooks, drills, and blades manage to pierce the thick hide of the beast?  He didn't know, but he knew he had to do something, and it had to be something vicious and violent.

    Kaon, on the other hand, could only hear the roaring of the dragon, his spark thrumming anxiously.  He couldn't see its features, and he couldn't see what had just happened, but he had heard it.  The air was different, chilled by the shadow of the beast no doubt falling over them.  The snapping of jaws and the cries of Curiosity above.  Electricity roared and ripped, darting along his tesla coils, and flared at the conduits of each of his hands.  This was why he was more of a distance fighter.  But now was not he time to think about that.  Now was the time to fight, to survive, to thrive against any forces, even those that were not explicitly anti-mechanical.  Now was the time to prepare, confront, repel!

    With a forceful motion and the ferocity that only a Decepticon elite--no, the second-in-command of the Decepticon Justice Division--could muster, first he hurled one forceful blast of electricity from both hands. Something to get a sense of what this beast could take. Once he was sure, he would put more electricity into a second blast of electricity.

    --

    HP: 60/60
    AP: 8/11

    --

    1 x use of Vos' Face (1c/2d) 1AP
    2 x use of regular electrical attacks (1d/1c) 2AP
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:24 pm

    The member 'Kaon and Vos' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 4, 3

    --------------------------------

    #3 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #4 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 5

    --------------------------------

    #5 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #6 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 2
    avatar
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 562
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : The Streets
    Level : 50

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Knock Out on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:46 pm

    //It is undoubtedly a trap.// Knock Out responded with narrow optics, searching for what the trigger of this trap may be. "Our invisible friend thinks this could be a trap. Be wary. No sudden movements. Don't touch anything." Again he whispered for the benefit of those without a comm. Now...where could the dragon be? Perhaps in the caverns? The bait at the front was getting ready for a fight, the girl changing...outfits somehow and unveiling a big spear. Weird, but that's Japan for ya! Vos did his little face/off routine and Springtrap brought up the use of explosives. The mech hummed to himself, stroking his chin in thought. Would that be smart? Should they draw it out or wait for it to get bored? Set a trap of their own, maybe? All these thoughts buzzed in his processor, leaving him ignorant of Fluffy's attempt to investigate the rotting mound of flesh until it was too late.

    THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

    Ground shook beneath as air slammed into them. Air, and more. Knock Out ducked his helm and covered himself with his arms, legs locking into place to keep himself from being bowled over! Something awful splattered all over as whatever had happened seemed to calm down. He peered through his talons--and gagged. Even with his sense of smell turned off, he couldn't help the ill feeling rising in his chassis! Even more coagulated blood had covered him, offal and bone dripping and dangling off of his body as if he'd been dunked in a pool of the stuff! "PRIMUS!" He shook his arms, attempting to rid himself of this awful 'decoration'. His helm craned to see just what in the Pit had happened, and he saw that Fluffy was in the jaws of some... Macabre flesh pinata in the shape of a dragon!

    Any attempts to control his disgust seemed to give out like a dam being destroyed. There was enough time for Knock Out's optics to widen before he hunched over and purged his systems. "HYUUUURK!" Bright blue Energon splattered onto the ground that was now made up of decayed meat. "Augh...! It's not just a dragon! It's a Buffalo Bill dragon! IT'S WEARING THE FLESH OF ITS KILL LIKE LEATHERFACE!" The Decepticon groaned, wiping away the regurgitated fluid from his mouth. It also had some sort of double mouth like a xenomorph! What a nightmare. Venting lightly, he glanced around the rest of the group. With Curi being attacked in mid-air, Vos had somehow managed to get himself on the dragon in the chaos. Kaon valiantly throw bolts of electricity up into the sky!

    And Knock Out...

    Was going to keep to the back and shake some of this awful viscera off of himself. This was way more than he had signed up for, and it looked like Vos could need some medical attention soon! Pinching a chunk of flesh between his talons, the mech tore it from his finial with a sneer. Might as well give Rasa an update! //Sooo... Not sure if you can see the party in the air, but... We found the dragon.// Short, sweet, and to the point.

    ---
    (50/50) - Armor
    (460/460) - HP
    (82/82) - AP
    avatar
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 45

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:27 pm

    Wait, what was their fluffy meat sponge doing...?

    THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

    Lo and behold, there was indeed a dragon. A big dragon, covered in blood, guts, and the bones of its enemies. The beast was so great in size, so monstrous and awe-inspiring, that its very wings blocked out the sun. The earth trembled and soon darkness consumed the vale, blood showering upon their pitiful group. "Ttone, cover yourself!" Rasa 'Jeqkogoai snarled. Quickly, he darted behind a sizeable rock and pressed his entire body against it, crouching low to avoid most of the splatter. The rest slid harmlessly off his harness' shielding and plopped to the earth with sickening squelches. So much spilled blood... His mandibles curled at the sight, let alone the pungent smell. "Abhorrent... Ttone, are you alright?" The child meekly coughed, struggling with the apparatus, "Y-Y-Yeah." Poor thing... She was undoubtedly shaken to her core.

    "Fear not," the Sangheili reassured her, "we will be victorious. Hold tight; we're enga - "

    "Mr. Rasa, look!"

    Amber eyes flitted after the child's pointed finger, to the skies above, and the Sangheili witnessed two titans clash wildly against the heavens. By the gods, such savagery! Things did not bode well... Not well at all.

    //Sooo... Not sure if you can see the party in the air, but... We found the dragon.//

    "Hmph..." Rasa 'Jeqkogoai's head fell in tandem with Curiosity's bloodied body. "So it is noted," he grumbled aloud. The alien then yelled over his shoulder, "Ttone, ready yourself, for tonight we shall taste glory!" With a harrowing war cry, the armored ex-soldier of the Covenant blitzed out of his cover and peppered the dragon with a hail of plasma fire, every shot poised to strike at the creature's heart.

    Pwip! Pwip! Pwip!



    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai and Ttone

    HP: 450/450
    DP: 45/45
    AP: 71/80 (-9AP)

    Power: --
    Weapon: plasma rifle x3 (1d/2c @ 3AP)

    Target: The dragon!
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:27 pm

    The member 'Rasa 'Jeqkogoai' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (36-40)' : 22, 12, 17

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 244
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Location : Stockpot Inn: Room 405
    Level : 30

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kyoko Sakura on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:02 pm

    Kyoko turned to the animatronic with a grin. "I like that idea." Explosives were a great plan! That would surely pull the dragon out of his hidey hole! The only downside was that yellow stuff, but maybe it'd be okay? You never know until you try! The energy in the group was prickly with anxiety, everyone on high alert as they waited to see what would happen. The magical girl jabbed the blunt end of her spear into the ground to lean on. When all hell broke loose mere moments later, it provided a good brace for the girl to avoid being knocked off her feet.

    THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

    "Ah-!" She fell down to her knees, hands still gripping the length of her spear and pressing the end of it into the ground with all the force she could muster! The epicenter of the stranger explosion seemed to be that pile of flesh Kyoko had dismissed as being leftovers. Guess it was a den instead! ...A really gross, smelly den. Blood and slimy organs rained down from the sky, and there was no way her spear could block her from that gruesomeness! With a retch, she pulled herself back to standing at her full height. Magic couldn't keep her unmarred by the onslaught, bits of decayed flesh sticking onto her in a disgusting way. Only through sheer force of will did she avoid vomiting. Apparently the red robot wasn't as lucky.

    Growling lowly, Kyoko stood on the toe of her boot and twirled in place like a little ballerina. Bits of flesh and offal flew off as she spun like a top. Not the tidiest way to get clean, but it got the bulk off! Her gaze directed upward, where the dragon had grabbed hold of Curiosity and bit down upon his flesh! "Fluffy!" Candy apple eyes narrowed at the flying monster in the sky. As much as she wanted to attack, she didn't want to hurt Curi! The teen waited for the opportune moment, which was when he dropped the Nargacuga. Lifting her spear overhead like a javelin, she threw it into the sky with as much power as she could muster! Hardly satisfied with just that attempt, a bit of red light sparkled between her fingers as Kyoko summoned yet another spear and again, hurled it into the sky. "Take THAT you disgusting FUCK!" You know, the storybooks definitely made dragons seem a lot more...dignified and fancy compared to this...disgusting mass of flesh.

    ---
    (300/300) - HP
    (46/50) - AP

    Action: Hurling two spears into the sky!

    Lance (melee):

    --When a magical girl makes a contract and becomes a magical girl, their transformation and magical abilities seem to include bestowing a weapon onto the magical girl. This weapon seems to be one chosen by the magical girl herself, and the weapon that Kyoko bears is a large lance. The lance is long, taller then Kyoko herself, and tipped with a sharp edge. The lance can also split up into several pieces, all linked with a chain that is inside the shaft of the lance. Kyoko is very brutal with her lance, using it to charge and jab her opponents.

    Specifics: 2d/2c per strike

    AP Cost currently: 2AP
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:02 pm

    The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 15, 9, 19, 5
    avatar
    Springtrap
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2017-08-29
    Location : outer district
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Springtrap on Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:27 am

    Before anyone could react, it seemed Curiosity activated their target.

    A loud sound echoed through-out the area, shaking everyone to their core and causing the animatronic to rattle beyond control. Not only that, but the thing that emerged -- an amalgamation of flesh and dragon -- practically stole Curiosity from their party. It was vicious and insanely fast, and even when Springtrap tried his best to keep up, his optics weren't fast enough to catch what all it did before a mighty thud followed, and the wyvern fell back to earth. Having been knocked down from the shockwave, the animatronic stood up, frame still rattling and went over to investigate the Nargacuga.

    "aw fuck" He was no medic, and stayed a good distance just in case. There wasn't much the robot could do, really, but it seemed like everyone else already went for it, attacking the dragon as soon as it dropped Curiosity. With no way of tending to him, Springtrap did not touch or get too close to Curiosity, but stayed nearby, optics trained on the dragon overhead. From within his cloak, a bottle emerged, liquid sloshing inside and a rag dangling from the tip. A few sparks emitted from the wiring that wasn't covered by cloak (or nasty bits by this point) and lit the rag, creating a molotov.

    Winding up his right arm, the animatronic hurled the flaming bottle towards the dragon with surprising velocity.

    "engage the dragon motherfucker"




    HP: 60/60
    SP: 11/11

    Target - Ruensmortis
    Attack - Molotov Cocktail - 1d/1c
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8642
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:27 am

    The member 'Springtrap' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Nym
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 467
    Join date : 2013-09-06
    Age : 5
    Location : Wherever needed.
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Nym on Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:37 am

    This sensation of dread filled Nym with each step they took. This place was like an arena, trapping them inside with flesh and decay, and his eyes played tricks as he hastily sought out their opponent. The area looked like it was breathing at times, despite the decay, and Nym couldn't help but be jumpy at nearly everything that even dared to move or make a noise. Even his own footsteps caused him alarm. Something wasn't right! He could feel it! It just... nothing here felt right...

    THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

    His gut curdled as flesh and bone and God knows what else splashed his body, too sudden to shield himself. The stench wasn't tolerable already, but now it was slapped him in the face once more, but worse yet, the furry beast he had fought before was taken! In a blink, the wyvern was kidnapped and suddenly released, body falling to the ground as Nym felt sickened by the surroundings and, worse, the dragon itself. It was like... a nightmare. A nightmare of meat and rot and... not even Fear made him this sick! Instead of retching, unlike Knock Out, Nym swallowed the bile in his throat and released a loud growl that shook his very core.

    Now it had shown itself.

    Now, he could attack!

    Positioning himself, Nym thrust his left arm up as it shot out at the dragon, a long chain following the clawed weapon. He hoped if it hit, he could at least gain some control over the ugly thing, even if it was larger than himself. He was a heavy Digimon, and with some luck, maybe he could ground it for an easier target!




    HP: 510/510
    DP: 55/55
    SP: 92/77

    ___
    Trident Arm (bleed):

    --Fires the claw on its left arm at the opponent. It's attached via a chain.

    Specifics: 3d/2c + 1 duration die - if one coin is HIT, opponent suffers 1% loss of HP for the duration rolled ; if both coins are HIT, opponent suffers 3% bleed for the duration rolled. Full damage is done so long as one coin is HIT

    AP Cost: 15AP ; five turn cooldown

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:55 am