Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Share
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on 8/29/2018, 21:37

    The member 'Nym' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (46-50)' : 44, 48, 15

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #3 'Stun/Duration' : 3
    avatar
    Curiosity
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2018-03-03
    Location : Between life and death
    Level : 10

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Curiosity on 8/30/2018, 07:41

    "Ssss..."
    THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

    A short hissing like sound was the only warning he’d gotten before the explosion of gore and rot. The force of the... meatsplotion was enough to set the curious beast in to motion, unfortunately being new to this world had slowed the Nargacuga down.

    Curiosity had turned in time to face the mass of rotting winged flesh as it snarled at him, but before he could answer the challenge the creature was already upon him. A pair of wickedly hooked claws grabbed the Fluffy by his chest and took them to the sky. It didn’t help that his stomach lurched with the sudden movement. Owww.. poor fuzzy tummy...

    A feeling of dread took over him as being in this abomination’s grasp seemed to be draining his lifeforce. Chomp! Curi barely felt the bite but his body reacted accordingly. “Gwaaa-RAAAAWWWrr!” A challenging roar turned into a pained howl as Daemon’s pet took a bite. Luckily, the Deviant’s hide seem to protect the vital organs.

    Blood poured out of his limp falling form, what ever spell he seemed to be under lifted when the puke worth dragon released him. Before he could retaliate Curi found himself in a fall, which would have been devastating if he wasn’t capable of flight. Within a seconds of being released the pseudowyvern had regained it fighting rage as well as control over his body.

    How embarrassing.. he’d let his guard down expecting to be able to dodge out of the way, as if it was some hunter’s pitfall trap. Just how much weaker did he get since entering this new world.

    “Hufff....”

    Now wasn’t the time to ponder over this, so with a destained huff the fluffy beast righted himself with a swish of his spiked tail. Calmly, he spread his wingarms to catch helpful thermal which helped him spin around. His nightmare red eyes quickly locked on to the large corpse of a dragon as he flexed testing and checking his injuries.

    While the Vaal was too busy dealings with the retaliation of the hunting party, the deviant took it upon himself to get above the beast. Even if it was at least three times his length he had weak points. Every winged creature had a nightmare of their wigs being shredded so what better way to greet the foul beast.

    So with a well practiced stealth the Silverwind rose to good height and gracefully twisted around into a free fall. His wing held tightly against his blood matted sides to better pierce through the air. The nargacuga had practiced this many times to hunt even the king of the skies. Apex predators of the sky never seem to look up over their wings.

    Curiosity timed his spearing passing by the horrendous creature so that when he whipped around his tail would slam into the unprotected wing membrane. With all the velocity his gained in the free fall it would be difficult for the elder dragon to chase after the intelligent fuzzball. By the time it recovered from shock of the diving Nargacuga or the attack (tail, spikes, and PiercingWind), Curi would be nearing the safety of the hunting party.

    As soon as he landed safely behind the mighty bulk of Nym, Curi inspected his wounds. Everything would hurt later once the Adrenalin had worn off. So with a shake of his fur and a few licks to stop as much of the bleeding from his fresh wounds Curi was as ready to get back into the fray. Darn those wounds were bait deep...

    “Gwrr!”

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    9-25%= 7 dmg (“Raise the Rank”)

    Armor 3/10
    HP: 100/100
    AP: 10/15

    -5AP (Weapon used “TailWind”)

    Action: Diving Tailslam (using TailWind) to try and rip Dragon’s wing membrane.

    If the attack lands, check the extra coin:
    Miss: not ripped wing
    Hit: ripped wing
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on 8/30/2018, 07:41

    The member 'Curiosity' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 5, 1, 5

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #3 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 354
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Game Master on 8/30/2018, 11:32

    Without hesitation, your party unleashed the full brunt of its ranged might upon the dragon. And without equal hesitation, the dragon gracefully banked and rolled its grotesque hide out of harm's way. Three bursts of plasma fire and a single enchanted javelin were all that seemed to connect. Was it enough to harm the beast?

    "SSSSAAAAUUUUUUUUOOOOO!"

    It laughed at you.

    It mocked you.

    Issuing a confident bellow, the dragon appeared largely unfazed by your party's assault. It shrugged its monstrous shoulders and flew miles above your heads as if to tauntingly proclaim: you cannot reach me; even the attacks that can will surely miss! This was, without a doubt, Daemeon's prodigy. But wait, what's this? It seemed a certain Nargacuga was looking to even the odds... A piercing gale rocked the skies and the two monsters once again clashed.

    RRRRRIP!

    "AAAAAUUUURRRRGH!"

    A pained howl reverberated across the vale. In one fell swoop, Curiosity had successfully tore into the dragon's right wing, and soon the horrid foe lapsed into a frantic spiral of its own. Jaws snapped and snarled, claws lashed out and swiped. Its desperation proved fruitless, however, and the great beast plummeted to the earth, its remaining wing flapping hopelessly. The full might of the dragon's weight collided with solid ground in a terrifying - BOOM! - and the smaller members of your party felt their knees give way. Gore and debris filled your lungs. Was it over? Had the dragon perished upon impact? "Ssss..." Alas, it all seemed too good to be true.

    The same pair of malicious red eyes that haunted Curiosity now glared at you. Snarling, your determined quarry rose to its haunches and easily towered above the tallest members of your party, its damaged wings flared in a display of confidence. It was here that Kaon and Vos sprung into action, the former crackling with electricity and the latter... well, and the latter doing what he did best: carnage. Hooks and drills penetrated the dragon's slimy hide and rewarded Vos with a glorious fountain of blood. Kaon, however, would be denied this reward, as well as the effect he intended.

    Tendrils of white-hot electricity angrily snaked and surged over the dragon's body, yet the beast remained undaunted. An irritated - huff - escaped its rancid throat as the dragon arched its disgusting head back, jaws outstretched, and wrenched Kyoko's spear from its side.

    Ptoo!

    Ah, much better... Now the real fireworks can begin. Reptilian eyes settled onto the enemy nearest the dragon: Vos.

    Vos wrote:Uh-oh... Why's it looking at you like that?

    You had gotten close - perhaps too close - and now the dragon had you in its sights. Before you could dart away on those fleeting pedes of yours, a searing pain radiated up your torso. Hooked talons had savagely latched onto you, their sharpened tips nestled deep, and soon you were face-to-face with the dragon itself. Within seconds, the hunter had thus become the prey. Would it bite you in half? Would it rip off your legs and slowly chew away at your insides like a sadistic child with Easter chocolate?

    The dragon did none of these things, instead slamming you violently to the ground and pinning you there. What happened next was nothing short of worrisome. A pungent yellow mist surrounded your frame and you slowly began to just... slip away.

    ((OOC: 3d to Vos ; the damage rolled heals Ruensmortis))

    The Party wrote:Like with Curiosity before him, you witnessed (or felt) Vos be snatched into the dragon's sinister clutches, the Cybertronian slammed to the earth and pinned beneath the beast's talons. Yellow mist surrounded him, seeping into his metal frame and subsequently drawn into the dragon itself. What was happening...? For reasons you couldn't explain, color drained from Vos' frame as the dragon seemed to regain it, its hide glistening with renewed vigor. Horrified, you watched as the dragon's wounds healed - even that of its broken wing - and noted a metallic sheen ripple across its scales.

    Whatever had transpired, your job had become harder. A lot harder.

    ((OOC: the group has discovered that the dragon is resistant to electric-based attacks and can steal the lifeforce of its foes!))







    RUENSMORTIS
    Daemeon's Last Laugh

    HP: ???/???
    DP: ???/??? (-78DP)
    AP: ???/???


    Music:

    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on 8/30/2018, 11:32

    The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 4, 5, 5
    avatar
    Kaon and Vos
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2018-08-17
    Location : Stock Pot Inn, room 117
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kaon and Vos on 8/30/2018, 14:09

    The retching from Knock Out made Kaon shudder.  Had the Decepticon cause fallen so low as to get sick so easy at the smallest of things as a little pit of offal ruining their paint job?  Oh, Tarn was going to be disappointed!

    It was all too soon that he knew that such a dangerous and suicidal maneuver had really costed him more than he had thought.  He had assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that if this dragon were anything like Deathsaurus, he would have just been knocked down hard.  No, moreso than that, he had been clutched and slammed down hard, with a sickening crunch.  Provided he made it out alive, Vos KNEW he was going to feel that along the spinal strut and gunbarrel for a while.  Optics struggled to stay open, a pair of pinpricks behind a hollow faceless structure that only had the true optics, not the second set on his weaponized face.  Yes, he had managed to retrieve his face, but only just.  His grip was faltering and he let out a piercing shriek that he had been unable to hold back.  

    "AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!"

    It was that shriek which pierced into every fiber of Kaon's being and drilled into his soul.  He felt his fists clenching, electricity running erratically along his Tesla Coils.  Blind rage almost seemed appropriate terminology here, if one hadn't forgotten he was blind already and thus couldn't be blinded by rage.  No, instead he seemed almost deafened by rage, bloodlust rising up in him now, not just to kill this beast, but to avenge the mech that it was his great honor to call a friend.  Nay, to call his brother-in-arms.

    "GET OFF HIM!"

    First one fist, swung with fury; he didn't care if he got offal and blood on him in the process.  That had been an everyday occurrence with the Decepticon Justice Division, without fail.  They always hunted down any traitor to the cause and to the Cybertronian race, and didn't stop until they were a fine mist of energon, exploded metal bits, and a memory.  Next, the other fist came crashing in rage.  Kaon's frame shook with the enormity of his next blow against a larger target than even himself.  For a moment, it almost seemed that there were drips of oil leaking from his optic sockets.  What could that mean?!  Was it stress?  Was it his sorrow and fear?  Was he...planning something?  Or maybe it was just that the blow had rocked him enough to make him drip a little oil.  Who knew?

    Despite his weakness, Vos was still determined.  Kaon wasn't giving up on him, and he couldn't give up on himself.  Not now.  Not ever.  Decepticons didn't abandon their own, just as Tesarus had taught him when he joined the Decepticon Justice Division.  Wait, he still had the face in his grasp!  Like a thorn in the beast's side, a determined growl crackled in his weak vocalizer before he tried to stab it again, trying to get it to release him from the ground.

    ---

    HP: 46/60
    AP: 5/11

    Actions:
    2x The Decepticon Might (damage enhancer) -- Kaon's punches -- 1d/2c
    1x Vos' Face -- 1d/2c


    Last edited by Kaon and Vos on 8/30/2018, 14:20; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on 8/30/2018, 14:09

    The member 'Kaon and Vos' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3, 1, 3, 3, 1, 4
    avatar
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : The Streets
    Level : 50

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Knock Out on 8/30/2018, 19:21

    Well, it seems literally everyone else in the group had wanted to get right into the mix. Attack after attack flew towards the dragon. Plasma weaponry, magically generated spears, a molotov cocktail, Nym fired off his metal claw like a weapon, and Curi struck back. Quite the mixture of attacks, though only the plasma blasts and the spear seemed to hit. No judgement about the missing from Knock Out o' course, he couldn't say anything about that. And even though he was the only one not to attack, perhaps that was for the best! If nobody attacked, they wouldn't get anything done! Unfortunately, that also put them in the line of fire. No metal off of his back there.

    Using his talons to brush aside gore off his shoulders, Knock Out looked up and watched as the fight began to take a little turn! A true David and Goliath story, it seems Curi had done enough damage to down the dragon! From out of the sky it plummeted, slamming into the earth with a crash! The mech braced himself, peering through his talons again. As fortuitous as Fluffy's attack was, he hardly doubted it'd spell the end of the dragon. If one slice through the wing was all that needed to be done, there wouldn't have been a hunting party organized! Red eyes stared like bright searchlights, glaring at the group at large. Knock Out shuffled backwards, keeping to the back of the group and out of range. Once again, the group's tendency towards charging ahead into a fight proved to be a boon for the crimson medic.

    Vos was snatched up and pinned to the decay ridden ground. The mech kept his distance, watching with shrewd optics as the dragon...did not just tear the other mech into bits. A yellow mist fogged around the two, roiling around like the waves of the ocean. In a most curious turn of events, this gas seemed to fill the Decepticon up and pull his...lifeforce back out? It drained color out of the mech, and restored the dragon with a metallic sheen. The wrecked wing repaired itself as if Fluffy's attack had never happened. "That is a good sign." He huffed, rolling his shoulders. Might as well try and take advantage of the dragon pinning Vos to the ground! Holding his arm out, the hand transformed and retracted back into his forearm. It was replaced by a buzzsaw that began to roar and spin dangerously! Gritting his denta, Knock Out charged for the dragon by wielding his saw high above his helm! He slammed it down upon the metallic scales, aiming for the meaty chunks beneath those great wings. Sorry Vos! You'd have to wait to be freed before you can get a visit from the doctor.

    ---
    (50/50) - Armor
    (460/460) - HP
    (78/82) - AP

    Action: Slicing with a buzzsaw!

    Surgical Buzzsaw (melee/questionable):

    --As above, Knock Out is a medic, and having a buzzsaw that's easily attainable is very important for his job. And again, Knock Out is more likely to use these tools to destroy rather than anything medicinal. Knock Out's right hand transforms into a functioning buzzsaw.

    Specifics: 3d/1c per use

    AP cost currently: 2AP


    Last edited by Knock Out on 8/30/2018, 19:23; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on 8/30/2018, 19:21

    The member 'Knock Out' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 22, 20, 35, 24, 45, 19
    avatar
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 45

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on 8/31/2018, 09:02

    You know what would make this battle worse? If half the party missed spectacularly and if the dragon had magical abilities - like, say, being able to absorb the lifeforce of its enemies. Rasa 'Jeqkogoai felt his eye twitch and nearly had an aneurysm on the spot. "Mm, yet another charming Portal Breach foe..." This world apparently had no shortage of them and plucky adventurers who craved a good (read: masochistic) challenge.

    CRUNCH!

    ...Or beating. Whichever came first.

    "AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!"

    "Mr. Rasa, what's happening to him!?"

    And thus, their job became that much harder. The moment those foul claws pressed against Vos' body and imprisoned him against the earth, everyone watched in horror (except Kaon) as the Cybertronian's color began to fade at an alarming rate. "Wretched beast! It is draining the very life from him!" the Sangheili snarled. Just what manner of creature was this!?

    There was no time to reassess the rapidly degrading situation and perfect their 'strategy'; clobbering the dragon will simply have to make do. Without thinking, Rasa 'Jeqkogoai holstered his plasma rifle and leaped across the chasm, bounding from pinnacle to pinnacle until his armored feet landed on the battlefield with a thundering quake befitting of his towering frame. Kssszt! A searing blue lit up the rotted vale as energy ominously hummed. "You heard his partner!" Rasa 'Jeqkogoai bellowed to the dragon. "Relinquish your loathsome hold at once!" Blood had been spilt, his blade drawn; death was to be had on this fabled day! Roaring with all his guttural might, the armored warrior streaked across the carpet of corpses in a blaze of brilliant blue, swinging his energy sword at the dragon's meaty limb. If nothing else, it would be a glorious attempt at bloodshed.



    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai and Ttone

    HP: 450/450
    DP: 45/45
    AP: 62/80 (-9AP)

    Power: --
    Weapon: energy sword x3 (2d/1c @ 3AP)

    Target: The dragon! If 2/3 are HIT, Vos is freed and Ruenmortis' limb is severed.
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on 8/31/2018, 09:02

    The member 'Rasa 'Jeqkogoai' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (36-40)' : 18, 30, 33, 18, 8, 19

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 244
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Location : Stockpot Inn: Room 405
    Level : 30

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kyoko Sakura on 8/31/2018, 16:59

    Well, Kyoko was glad that she thought to hurl a second spear at the dragon since the first one missed spectacularly. She was hardly the only one with such luck, some of the group even had worse luck than she had! At least the spear hit its mark, sticking out of the dragon's hide in a way that made her proud. Oh, if she had her way? That wouldn't be the only one! For now, the teen could only gawk as the beast flew about in the sky boastfully. High above and with several twists and turns. It was teasing them like a bully holding goods up in the air! Good thing they had a flying monster on their side! Two beasts clashed in the air, Kyoko watching with a grin that made her cheeks hurt! Her fists clenched eagerly by her sides, almost wishing she could help strike the baddy! "Kick its ass, Fluffy!"

    RRRRRIP!

    Ah, a satisfying sound! Victory was short-lived when the beast fell from the sky with enough power to knock Kyoko down upon her hands and knees. "Nngh!" The dragon fell with all the force of a falling star, waves of debris and offal crashing around. The magical girl lifted her head to stare at the downed foe, hoping that he'd died upon impact! ...He, of course, did not. But at least one of the wings had been ripped! Forcing herself back up onto her feet, the teenager materialized another spear into her hands and readied herself for the next blow. Surprisingly, he latched onto one of the robots and slammed the guy into the ground! But Mr. Robot didn't become a snack or a chewtoy! That crazy yellow gas surrounded the robot and seemed to drain color out of him. Maybe even more than just color as the scales became metallic! "Oh no!" It could suck stuff out of them?! That...well, sucked!

    Holding her spear like a knight about to charge, Kyoko took off in a sprint towards the dragon! She kicked off the ground and leapt onto the scaly hide! Moving like a flea, she continued to charge until she found the webbed membrane of the wings! Whatever his crazy gas move was, he healed himself up and got rid of all the damage Curi had done! "HYAH!" The redhead gripped her lance tight enough to turn her knuckles white, and she struck out to slice up those wings! Heal that, you big scaly bastard!

    ---
    (300/300) - HP
    (42/50) - AP

    Action: Slicin' and dicin' some wings!

    Lance (melee):

    --When a magical girl makes a contract and becomes a magical girl, their transformation and magical abilities seem to include bestowing a weapon onto the magical girl. This weapon seems to be one chosen by the magical girl herself, and the weapon that Kyoko bears is a large lance. The lance is long, taller then Kyoko herself, and tipped with a sharp edge. The lance can also split up into several pieces, all linked with a chain that is inside the shaft of the lance. Kyoko is very brutal with her lance, using it to charge and jab her opponents.

    Specifics: 2d/2c per strike

    AP Cost currently: 2AP
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on 8/31/2018, 16:59

    The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 2, 8, 23, 15
    avatar
    Springtrap
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2017-08-28
    Location : outer district
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Springtrap on 8/31/2018, 19:42

    "fucking bullshit"

    He had completely missed his target! Eyelids narrowed as he glared at the dragon with disdain, hands fumbling inside his cloak for something else. Before he could do another attack, something of importance was recognized to the animatronic; electricity didn't work. Or well, at least. The sparks Kaon had thrown at the beast were shrugged off, not even annoyances... which was a problem. Springtrap had electrical attacks mostly at the moment, and other than a molotov cocktail and home-made bombs, there wasn't much else he could do. He now only had two cocktails left and two bombs... he hoped his aim would be truer next time.

    Curiosity got in a good hit, though, taking vengeance for the previous sneak attack, to which Kyoko cheered. Indeed, it was good, but it was quickly understated by the fact that it could suck out the life-force of others...? Vos was the subject of this torment, released from the dragon's grip by plasma shots. This was... interesting. If it could suck the life-force from a mechanical alien such as Vos, what would it gain from a mere animatronic such as himself? Probably nothing, honestly. Even if it could, Springtrap did not care.

    If he was to fall today, so be it. As long as he attacked well and did some damage. In fact...

    Optics once again narrowed as a small strange device was held in his hand, lots of sharp objects protruding from it. It looked like a soup can with scissors poking out, really. But it was, in fact, a nail bomb, and with another strong toss, Springtrap aimed the device for the dragon... more specifically, for his big stupid open mouth!
    "eat shit"




    HP: 60/60
    SP: 11/10

    Target - Ruensmortis - Mouth!
    Attack - Nail Bomb - 2d/2c (If both coins are HIT, bomb successfully enters the dragon's maw)

    Items Left:
    2 Cocktails
    1 Nail Bomb
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8641
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on 8/31/2018, 19:42

    The member 'Springtrap' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3, 4

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 11/12/2018, 18:12