Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Share
    avatar
    Nym
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 453
    Join date : 2013-09-06
    Age : 5
    Location : Wherever needed.
    Level : 55

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    600/600  (600/600)
    Stamina Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Nym on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:58 pm

    Nym's attack passed by the dragon with not even a graze! Curses...
    Retracting his arm, the mechanism clicked as his metallic claws flexed and he re-positioned himself. There was a lot of chaos going on around him as everyone kept attacking, some hitting the fleshy dragon hard while others merely bounced off. Curiously, it gripped Vos and seemed to suck the color from his body... That was concerning. A creature of flesh and blood, able to extract life from something of mechanical and alien origin? Damn... This creature was definitely not to escape them! They had to kill it before it rushed off to more populated areas once the wildlife in the vicinity was devoured.

    Contemplating on his next move, it was hard to resist just jumping up there and ramming into the thing, hoping to keep it from being airborne. For now, he was to keep to ranged attacks... but sooner than later, he'd be attempting to bring the the thing down himself with his own claws. Standing straight, Nym leaned himself back a bit as his chest burst open, smoke releasing as two orange projectiles shot out from his chest cavity. He hoped aiming at either wing would at least damage it enough to drop it.




    HP: 510/510
    DP: 55/55
    SP: 92/57


    ___
    Giga Destroyer (stun):

    --The armor across the chest opens, and fires two organic missiles.

    Specifics: 2d/2c each missile; follows stun mechanics.

    AP Cost: 20AP ; five turn cooldown

    /Aiming at each wing./


    Last edited by Nym on Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:58 pm

    The member 'Nym' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (46-50)' : 48, 21, 3, 46

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Curiosity
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2018-03-04
    Location : Between life and death
    Level : 5

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Curiosity on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:51 am

    “Gwwrrr!”

    The Deviant smiled devilishly while watching the abomination collide with the gore filled ground. His spot behind the hulking form of Nym saved his fur from the filthy shower of rotting innards. Rancid flesh wasn’t something easy to clean, nor was it safe.

    Once the viscera settled back into the squishy ground Curiosity prowled passed the cyborg to get a clear view of the dragon. There was no way he wanted to end up right back in the pair of this monster’s jaws just yet, but that didn’t mean the other hunters didn’t want to give it a try.

    "AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!"

    Fur lined ears drew back as the robot’s screams rang out, his eyes not quite believe that the damaged to the creature’s wing was undone and fortified! This was definitely no ordinary elder dragon, that or the one he saw from his world. The curious beast has only seen hunters get weaker as they inhaled the miasma, but he’d never seen the Vaal regenerate.


    As the metallic being quite literally dropped in and whipped out a fancy glowing sword, the Silverwind’s eye widened with worry. Did their ally forget about the child strapped onto his back? The Vaal’s fangs looked much bigger than the tiny human, so it was easy to imagine what a bite would do.

    Thinking quickly the striped fluffy beast whipped his tail, sending a volley of spikes as well as a cutting gale towards the massive walking corpse. His logic was simple, what a dragon couldn’t see it couldn’t bite. If it couldn’t see the odd pair, and KnockOut, chances are it wouldn’t be able to grab them.

    Kssszt!

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Armor 3/10
    HP: 100/100
    AP: 7/15 (please tell me if the calculation is right)

    -1Ap 2nd attack
    -2AP (applied “No Holds Barred” to spikes&CGale)

    Action: Curi tries to blind the Daegon with ranged attack, spikes and CGale.

    Extra dice to check if the Daegon is blind:
    0/2: not blind
    1/2: blinded in one eye
    2/2: fully blind
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:51 am

    The member 'Curiosity' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 1, 1, 2, 3

    --------------------------------

    #3 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Game Master on Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:56 pm

    Now that was an incredible group response.

    Valiantly, you kicked and you punched; sliced and diced; jabbed and stabbed. A fresh coating of dragon blood was your reward, your nostrils (or chemoreceptors) tickled by the scent of charred flesh. With a pained - "SSSSAAAAAUUUOOOO!" - howl, Daemeon's labor of love backed away from your ragtag ensemble, ichor seeping from its angry wounds. Broken wings dragged against the ground limply, unable to provide aerial retreat. Like a wounded animal, the dragon hobbled into a corner and glared, its ruptured eye gushing with blood while its other watched you - studied you. You could almost envision the cogs turning within its head. "Ssss..."

    Though temporarily grounded and with roughly three legs to stand on, the wretch displayed no signs of conceding the fight. Teeth furiously gnashed as the dragon hunkered low to the earth and wormed itself into a defensive curl. Now what?

    Ksssss...

    The yellow vapors that proliferated the vale now condensed around your feet, and your head suddenly began feeling light - almost as if you had just fallen ill. Your grip weakened, your chest becoming unbearably tight. An agonizing pain filled your lungs like fire. For those who relied on sight, no longer could you see in a straight, even line. The world around you precariously teetered and wobbled, your vision seeing double. And for those who relied on sound, your auditory system fell into a muffled haze. You could barely make out the dragon's guttural sniffling as it delighted in the malaise plaguing your group.

    Again, it laughed.

    Again, it mocked.

    With a contemptuous sneer, the dragon rose from its bleeding haunches and prowled, circling you while enjoying the protection of the vale's insidious defenses. It made no motion to strike or capitalize on this opportunity, perhaps wishing to savor this moment for as long as possible; to see you suffocate and collapse into a feeble heap. Soon, your lifeless bodies will join the rest of its ghastly collection...

    Noxious Miasma/Essence Adaptation wrote:The world is growing cold, your lifeforce waning...

    Hunting Party: suffers 2d and reduced accuracy ; flip an additional coin for each attack
    (coins must be HIT for full damage ; accuracy enhancers negate this effect - ex: 1d/2c becomes 1d/1c)

    Ruensmortis: currently buffed by Cybertronian resilience
    (all attacks by the hunting party are reduced by 50% until a new strength is absorbed)








    RUENSMORTIS
    Daemeon's Last Laugh

    HP: ???/???
    DP: ???/??? (-194DP)
    AP: ???/???


    Music:
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:56 pm

    The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 5, 1

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 1, 2

    --------------------------------

    #3 'Attack/Heal (36-40)' : 22, 2

    --------------------------------

    #4 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 20, 21

    --------------------------------

    #5 'Attack/Heal (46-50)' : 10, 48
    avatar
    Kaon and Vos
    Kilobyte

    Kilobyte

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2018-08-17
    Location : Wherever we roam
    Level : 1

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kaon and Vos on Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:44 pm

    Swords hacked and slashed to rip the leg apart and off after Kaon's punches--as fierce as they had been, had done nothing to move the dragon, but had managed to nail the beast and hurt it, at least a little. Even Knock Out seemed to be getting in on trying to rend the damned dragon apart. Not to mention "Fluffy", as Vos had taken to calling Curiosity in his mind. He didn't know what else to call the critter sometimes. It was fluffy. Why not nickname it "Fluffy" to keep it straight in his mind? Fluffy, Kaon, The Wall of Fleshy Muscle, Magical Girl, The Rabbit, and The Giant Halfmechanical. There. Now he knew what to call them in his mind.

    Vos stayed sprawled for a scant moment, his vision hazy even after he fumbled to flick the switch and return his face. That dragon had done a number on him in between slamming him into the ground and draining him of his lifeforce quite a bit. Vos slowly sat up, his brain module practically still ringing, and he clutched his forehelm. Kaon was going to need him to pull out all the stops for this, since electricity wasn't going to do jack scrap. Where was Helex and Tesarus when you needed them? Oh, right, comfy and cozy back on the Peaceful Tyranny in a world that they were told didn't exist anymore. But knowing Vos and Kaon's luck, the two titanic warriors wouldn't even be enough. He slowly turned to crane his helm toward Kaon, noticing that faint trails of oil had cascaded down his face. All that for him? Vos didn't know whether to be flattered or even a bit amused. Actually he didn't quite know how to process emotions anyway, but that was Vos for you.

    He grimaced and pulled himself toward Kaon, clenching his talons into the sightless hunter's arm. He was having trouble keeping balance at the moment; that was to be expected when you'd been drained of a significant chance of your lifeforce.

    //Let me help you.// He commed Kaon quietly. He could have said it out loud, but his voice had faltered and rasped after the screech of pain.

    It was then that he saw a whole yellow vapor starting to condense around them, immediately dropped to his knees. The impact against the ground from Vos' quick drop had shocked his transformation cog into a quick transformation. A rifle lay on the ground next to Kaon suddenly. Kaon himself swayed, his hearing muffled, and with his balance off, his tactile sense of vibration off as well. A stumbling step and his heel collided with the sniper rifle next to him; despite being dizzy, he reached down, gripping the rifle slightly.

    "Mmmf...Vos...izzat you? You're gonna make it harder for Knock Out to mend you, you unreconstructed sniper rifle." He slurred. Even his vocals were a little off, probably as he relied not just on hearing, but the sense of vibration and echolocation as well. "E-ey. Medic. Assistance is needed in Murder Machines." Was that a sarcastic joke, even in battle, while Vos had gone from comrade to rifle and cane? Yes. Yes it was.

    Kaon vented for a moment, trying to get his bearings. No sense in attacking just yet. Not until he got his bearings a little to be able to lift Vos.

    ---

    HP: 40/60
    AP: 5/11

    ---

    No action.
    avatar
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 508
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : The Streets
    Level : 41

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Knock Out on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:09 pm

    Now that was what Knock Out liked to see! Hit upon hit, strike upon strike! Dragon blood was spilling down those stolen scales! The sight of that giant reptile cringing away and glaring with such ruined wings... Ah, it does the spark good! The mech smirked back at the beast, buzzsaw hands still held in front of himself and ready to slash if he needed to! Despite the shed ichor, they couldn't let their guards down until this thing was as dead as a doorknob! The dragon was on the defensive, and the formerly shiny medic only managed to get in one step of advancement before he noticed the yellow mist around his pedes.

    His advancement on the dragon faltered, the medic swaying in place as his processor became rather...clouded over. It felt as if his sharp mind had turned into cotton! The lack of focus saw his buzzsaws disappearing back into his frame. Talons now revealed again, Knock Out clasped his own helm as he sank down to a knee. His other hand grasped at his own chassis, which had become rather tight! It felt as if his chassis was going to implode! With a light moan of pain, the Con closed his optics and attempted to ride out this strange feeling.

    Just focus! Focus, focus, even though with his optics closed, he couldn't see a thing. His auditory systems could only pick up a haze, little was getting through. What caused this again...? The gas? How could gas do this? Was it a nerve agent? How in the Pit did a dragon gain access to some sort of...biological nerve agent?! Perhaps it was environmental...? Frag, trying to think about this made Knock Out feel awful. Whatever it was, it was painful. That was all he needed to know for now! The mech jammed the brunt of his palm against his face, rubbing furiously to help quell this sickly feeling. Little by little, he was coming back to himself.

    "E-ey.  Medic.  Assistance is needed in Murder Machines."

    Talons parted to expose his optics, now opened and sending a bright glare in Kaon's direction. ...Not that the other mech was going to see it, but frag. Typical. Only a week or so of more Cybertronians being around and it was already back to this old noise. His feelings didn't matter, because he was a medic and even if he was feeling sickly, it was his duty to tend to others. Knock Out's chassis burned, though not due to the gas this time. This indignant feeling was part of why he'd joined the Decepticons in the first place. The other being that they were winning the war at the time. "Mmngh..." With a soft vent, the mech pushed himself back to a stand. He spared a glance at the gloating dragon before making his way over to the Cons. Irritating as it was, they'd need all the help they could get to beat this thing.

    Kneeling down besides Kaon, he shifted his gaze to the rifle the other was using as an impromptu cane. "If you want your friend to receive any medical attention, he's going to have to transform." Knock Out pointed out with a frown. He was as patient as he could be in this situation, waiting for Vos to transform before he got to work with a pair of quick moving servoes.

    ---
    (9/50) - Armor
    (460/460) - HP
    (73/82) - AP

    Action: Healing Vos/Kaon.

    Medic, Heal Thyself! (heal):

    --Knock Out may not be primarily known for his skills as a medic, but he still a well known medic, and a good one at that. Knock Out's medic knowledge is almost entirely based on Cybertronians, so any humans hoping to get medical assistance from him may be in trouble.

    Specifics: roll three (3) die ; they either heal KO, Cybertronians, or Robots - cannot heal organics. Cannot be used when attacking.

    AP Cost: 5AP ; five turn cooldown
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:09 pm

    The member 'Knock Out' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 19, 1, 28
    avatar
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Location : Stock Pot Inn
    Level : 40

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:13 pm

    By the gods, it seemed their collective effort was working!

    Saw blades, chest missiles, fists, spikes, magical spears, energy sword; no matter how their meager party attacked, it was enough to pressure the dragon into a corner, its wings broken and its injuries great. With any luck, they would have the hellish beast to its bloodied knees in no time.  

    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai jumped backward once Vos tasted freedom and gave the others room to continue their assault. Getting trampled underfoot would be doing no one any favors. "Are you faring well, Ttone!?" Despite clinging to her guardian's back and keeping relatively to herself, Ttone was having the time of her life. Her previous guardians would've never let her participate in something as exciting (and dangerous) as this! She peered over the Sangheili's shoulder with a bright smile and gave him a thumbs up. "I'm A-OK, Mr. Rasa! Though... what's up with all the gas?" ...Eh? Amber eyes glanced downward as Rasa 'Jeqkogoai picked up his feet. Sure enough, noxious fumes pooled around the Sangheili's ankles and even climbed upwards, threatening to reach his chest in seconds. That could only mean one thing. "Ttone, your rebreather!" The child instantly clamped her mouth over the alien breathing device and hunkered down. She'll at least be safe with the apparatus. Rasa 'Jeqkogoai, however...

    A sickly feeling chewed away at his thoughts, the warrior's stomach churning and his nostrils burning. His body felt heavier than it had in days. "The beast... The beast is trying to... poison us...!" he slurred. Indignation didn't even begin to cover it. As heavy as Rasa 'Jeqkogoai's eyelids were, the fiery spirit in his breast would not be going down so easily. He reached for his plasma rifle with great effort and jumped onto a nearby platform of sandstone to escape, unsteadily pointing the weapon at their vile foe. If they perished today, it will not be under the lowly effects of poison!

    ...Pwip! ...Pwip! ...Pwip!

    This might take a while...



    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai and Ttone

    HP: 450/450
    DP: 21/45 (-24DP)
    AP: 53/80 (-9AP)

    Power: --
    Weapon: plasma rifle x3 (1d/1c @ 3AP ; accuracy reduced!!)

    Target: The dragon!
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:13 pm

    The member 'Rasa 'Jeqkogoai' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Attack/Heal (36-40)' : 11, 7, 10

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 227
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Location : Stockpot Inn: Room 405
    Level : 25

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    300/300  (300/300)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:24 pm

    Aw yeah, they were absolutely kicking ass! Keeping out of the way of the giant robots, Kyoko grinned triumphantly at the dragon. She even stuck her tongue out and pulled her eyelid down at the broken beast! "Nyah, nyah!" Maybe it was unfair to have so many people against one creature, but just look at all of this death and decay! It was hardly an innocent lamb. Nope, this was for the best of everyone involved! But the tide of this fight was about to turn, and in a very nasty way.

    Yellow fog began to generate around all of their ankles, and the effect was almost instant. Kyoko barely had a chance to glance downwards before she felt her head become light. "Nnn..." The teen's steps became unsteady, and the spear fell from her grasp with a metallic clatter. Her very lungs began to burn, and she coughed in response. "Wha...what's happenin'...?" Kyoko could barely hear her own voice, let alone the voices of the rest of the group! Her vision was shaky, quite dizzying in fact! The magical girl tried to keep herself standing, but wound up dropping down to her knees. It was like that time when Kyoko was younger, when she'd had a really bad case of the flu and her parents had watched over her all weekend! But her parents weren't here now, and this wasn't a flu. That dragon did this, the fog was just like the weird thing it'd used on one of the robots! But how was she gonna shake this off?

    Maybe... I could try what Sayaka did...?

    The thought was brief, and quickly shaken away. Using magic to keep herself from feeling any pain would allow Kyoko to push past this feeling, but it was a waste of magic. Plus, it didn't exactly end well for Sayaka, who began to rely too much on it. No... The teen sneered to herself. She'd just have to push through it! Pulling herself back to a stand, the magical girl began to walk. Each step was unsteady and unsure, but the more she pushed herself, the more confident she became! If Mr. Rasa could keep attacking through this, so could she! Soon Kyoko was jogging, a rather floppy and unsteady little jog, but it carried her to her target; the dragon's flank! A boot rear back, before it slammed itself against the metallic hide twice! "Bastard!" Feel her fury, you scaly asshole!

    ---
    (297/300) - HP
    (38/50) - AP

    Action: Kicking the crap out of the dragon! Two attacks with damage enhancer! Accuracy reduced, additional coin for each attack!

    Magical Girl Strength (damage enhancer):

    --Magical girls are stronger then normal humans, and so have more power behind their blows. Melee attacks by Kyoko, such as punching and kicking, have quite a bit of kick to them as a result.

    Specifics: +1 die to attacks

    AP Cost currently: 2AP per use
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8532
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by System on Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:24 pm

    The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 11, 10, 25, 18
    avatar
    Springtrap
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2017-08-29
    Location : outer district
    Level : 1

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Springtrap on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:52 pm

    An attempt was made, and it seemed to do fairly well at bringing the stupid dragon down to the ground. A damaged wing, a ruptured eye... what was the most annoying, however, was the fact that it still didn't seem all that phased by any sort of attacks. Nothing seemed to penetrate its defenses. A nail bomb in the mouth may work again, or a molotov cocktail, but if sparks didn't work against the beast, neither would fire. Springtrap kept his limited supply of devices beneath his cloak for now, not sure what he could do at this point. Attacking, sure, but how exactly? Punching it would be ineffective and it'd probably just grab him and toss him around like a dog's chew toy.

    The dragon emitted a strange cloud, at first not bothering the animatronic. It was surely poisonous, no doubt, to the organics on their team, but soon, even his optics were unable to stay focused. It was like he was seeing double! His processors felt like they were clogged with dust, even. How could a dragon affect even non-organic life? What the fuck was this thing?? The console-breaking noise emitted from Springtrap's core, releasing a loud and strained DRRRRRRRT as he attempted to focus.

    It wasn't working well.
    "fucking bullshit"
    He couldn't do anything in this condition, let alone waste yet another limited item he had.



    HP: 60/54
    SP: 11/10

    Target - None
    Attack - Sitting this turn out

    Items Left:
    2 Cocktails
    1 Nail Bomb
    avatar
    Nym
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 453
    Join date : 2013-09-06
    Age : 5
    Location : Wherever needed.
    Level : 55

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    600/600  (600/600)
    Stamina Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Nym on Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:04 pm

    Yes! A direct hit! The beast had fallen and was ground-bound for at least a little while, and even blind in one eye for the time being. Good!... But it still felt like they weren't doing any real damage to it. If anything, Nym felt like they were merely insects to this thing, flying around and trying to bite or sting to no avail. Even when he hit the thing, it didn't feel good. Grumbling deep in his throat, Nym watched the beast move along the ground, golden eyes glaring it down best he could. As if to prove his point, it release a noxious gas, clouding everyone and everything around it. Nym tried to hold his breath, but he couldn't for very long, and breathed in the cloud, releasing a loud harsh cough.

    "Ugh... poison..." Definitely, as he felt himself suffer intense vertigo. Even as he stood straight as a board, it felt like he was tilting to either side, about to fall over! The stupid thing... it was trying to keep them from doing anything at all, but Nym was stubborn. He'd not be sitting around confused and dazed despite how he felt. But it wouldn't be a good idea to just charge in there! The thing was far larger than he, and if it absorbed life from Vos, how much would it absorb from Nym...? He had no other ranged attacks at the moment, though. His rockets needed to be reformed and he worried the cloud of poison could be explosive if mixed with fire. The last thing he wanted was to burn everyone!

    He had little choice.

    Nym rushed forward, metallic claw ready to strike as the Digimon attempted to slash and claw at the dragon.




    HP: 510/507
    DP: 55/0
    SP: 92/54


    Attack: Metal Claw x2

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tis a Good Day for a Hunt...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:03 am