Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

Reaching Out

Post by Knock Out on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:31 pm

Time: Noon
    Date: October 5, 0009

After his visit to the bulletin board, Knock Out made sure to swing by the Drive-In before he went out on the road. For the briefest of moments, the mech was tempted to stay. No one would know any different, since his friends weren't exactly expecting him. It'd be far easier than dropping his walls and being vulnerable. His servo hovered by the door, talons still clenching the doorknob. No...no, he couldn't chicken out of this. With a deep vent, the crimson mech pulled back and released the locked handle. Past the point of no return. No turning back, he had to move forward if he was ever going to be at peace! Once Knock Out was several good pedesteps away from the building, he slipped his cloak off and folded it up into a neat square. The shrinking ring was fiddled with, and he was returned to his full height! His body rearranged itself and shifted to his car mode, the cloak settling upon his driver's seat with a little something extra.

Knock Out's drive towards the forest was without drama nor obstacle. The traffic was a little busy at this time of day, but he welcomed the distraction. He almost forgot how much he loved this! The feeling of asphalt beneath his tires, the wind zooming over his smooth form, and the exhilaration of seeing just how fast he could go...! His engines purred on the highway. Eventually his little jaunt came to an end as the exit for the forest came. Funny, the drive was similar to his little drive to meet up with Nym!

"Apologies, Knock Out, but this is for the best. We will see you in better shape later."

Aah... And just like that, the good feeling melted like ice cream on a sunny day. A large pit had settled itself into his spark chamber, feeling oh so heavy and constrictive. Banishing the thoughts of what happened, Knock Out flickered his signal light and took the exit. "This is why I need to see them, this right here!" He chided himself irritably. Couldn't even go for a nice drive without being reminded of that horrid affair! He didn't want to live like this forever, his lifespan was far too long for that! His engine revved in annoyance as he steered off towards the lighter roadways. Once he had the space, the mech transformed yet again! A tap to the shrinking ring and he shrank to be about 6 feet tall. The cloak was replaced, the hood drawn up and a mask attached to his face. It earned a curious look from stragglers, but the mech ignored them and walked on. An odd choice, perhaps, but he thought Scaramouche might appreciate it. Besides...he couldn't ignore the tasty flamboyance of it. Might as well since he was hiding under a cloak anyway, right?

Finding the Tavern wasn't difficult at all, as Knock Out had come here multiple times. Most notably, during the time when he was a human. Located just before the outskirts of the forest, the trees provided a great backdrop to the woodsy tavern. He could see why Lunette had wanted it moved. Far too rustic for its previous position inside the city! Here, it fit like a glove! Lingering before the looming building, his fists clenched. To scurry away now would be a truly cowardly thing. The cloaked mech approached, fabric fluttering behind him. Only the sound of clucking delayed his entrance, attracting his attention. He peered around the front of the building, finding Scaramouche with a group of chickens! The sight was rather funny, the feathered creatures pecking the ground for their treats and gathering at the jazzy robot's feet eagerly. The mech smirked as he made his way over to the other robot. He took a pose, jutting one hip to the side. A servo settled itself upon his hip, the other curled against the front of his cloak.

"I don't believe I've ever seen a nightingale flock with chickens!" That was one way to say hello!
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 15

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Re: Reaching Out

Post by Scaramouche on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:01 am

"Cu-cu-coooo~!"

"Cu-cu-coooo!"

"Cu-cu-COOOOO~!"

"Cu-cu-COO - RAAAAAWK!!!"

"...Oh my gawd, Eugenie. You've got a set of pipes on ya, missy!"

All around the tavern's easternmost side, protected from the afternoon sun by the graces of an old oak tree's gnarled branches, the air was consumed with eager clucks, coos, and synthetic braying. Gadzooks! Who in their right mind could stand such a cacophony of dissonant noise without going deaf? The culprit was none other than Portal Breach's grinning metal charlatan (who else loved instigating such a ruckus?), and he was positively beside himself with lighthearted glee. "Hon, hon, hon~! Okay, okay... you girls play nice, now! There's plenty of lunch for everyone. Paulette, this means you, pumpkin."

Feeding the chickens (cuccos, as was their technical name) was one of Scaramouche's favorite chores. There was just something so calming, so wholesome about sprinkling handfuls of chicken feed - a hand-picked mixture of grains, grasses, and even buggus - and watching the fluffy birds peck and croon for more. What voracious lil' bug-a-boos! They filled the android with such irrational happiness that Scaramouche couldn't help but feel as if he was fresh off the assembly line again, doe-eyed and naive to the troubles of the world. This of course wasn't the case, but he smiled all the same and cooed dotingly at his big-breasted gals. "Aw, you're all just so cute..." There were six of them in total; each one a silky white, with lil' red combs on the top of their feathery heads and similarly-colored wattles nestled just below their conical beaks. So, chickens! Chickens from another time and place, but it's not like the robot minded.

He leaned against the chicken coop's wooden fence and observed them lazily like a sweet summer child, his cyan optics trained on their mesmerizing head-bobbles and tail wiggles. You know, Scaramouche could honestly take a nap right then and there... Think a certain Miss Kitty would mind? Nah, probably not. She was, after all, the napping queen~! The android set down his pail of chicken feed and decided to sneak a few moments for himself, his optics gradually winking offline. Naps were nice. A little difficult to appreciate at times, but... nice. Especially beneath a shady tree and blessed by the rustling of its autumn-kissed leaves. Scaramouche crossed his legs, one ankle behind the other, and felt his head droop as he nodded off.

"..."

"..."

"...Zzz."

Battery Saver: ENGAGED

And thus, the android slipped into a gentle, wonderful rest. But, as with all nice things, it didn't last long.

Something was approaching... Something heavy, something large. Scaramouche knew this because the faint temblors rippling beneath the earth set off his proximity sensors like nobody's business. He woke up with a jolt of alarm. "...Hm, huh, what!?" Who was nearby, and were they friend or foe? Anxious, the robot pushed himself off the fence and was prepared to raise the hue and cry - AKA: Boon. That fuzzy demon had fists of steel. Fortunately (and pleasantly), the android's concern was for naught.

"I don't believe I've ever seen a nightingale flock with chickens!"

Scaramouche's face lit up like a light. "Knock Out~!" He instantly erupted into a peal of happy giggles and pivoted on his delicate ankles, his grin wide and his arms outstretched invitingly. "I thought I felt the ground heave from a familiar gait! It's good to see ya, baby~! We were beginnin' to mis - " Oh. The robot abruptly paused mid-sentence, his cheerful words escaping him as he... beheld his friend's appearance. How... eccentric~! ...Even more than Knock Out's usual. Was that even possible...? Apparently! Blinking, he scratched a spot beneath his hat and tried to interpret a few calculations as to why the Cybertronian dressed up like the freakin' Phantom of the Drag Strip. When none seemed logical enough, Scaramouche relied on the next best thing: sass. It usually worked! "S-So, uh...~!" He chuckled and stuck his large metal ham-hams in his pockets, optics focusing onto the Cybertronian with petite mechanical whirs. "I dunno if anyone's told ya this, babu, but Halloween ain't for another twenty-five days. Oh! And, uh..." Ahem.

"In sleep he saaaang to meee~! In dreams he caaaame~! That voice which caaaalls to meee, and speaks my naaaame~!" C'mon, Knock Out! Don't leave ya boi hangin'!
    Knock Out
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 50

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Knock Out on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:51 pm

"Knock Out~! I thought I felt the ground heave from a familiar gait! It's good to see ya, baby~! We were beginnin' to mis - "

Knock Out's favorite little robot did not disappoint! Giggling like a card, the android turned on his heels to regard his friend, but the pause was worrisome. For just a moment, the mech's carefully crafted mask of confidence slipped. He frowned lightly, optics widening as his arms lowered. Had this been a bit too flamboyant? Did he just look like a moron?! And perhaps worst of all, did Scaramouche not know about 'The Phantom of the Opera'?! At least if he'd made himself look like an idiot, it was just Scaramouche and his chickens here. And should they decide to squawk... it was nothing a handful of corn couldn't fix!

The Cybertronian's confidence returned at the sass. He could work with sass, and work with it he did! With a smirk, he tilted his helm down cockily. "Naturally! But it's never too early to show off one's costume! Let people know ahead of time that they just don't have a chance." The actual reasons behind his decision to dress like this were complicated. A mixture of wanting to hide and not be recognized, his attachment to the article of clothing making him feel secure. An amalgamation of shame and wounded pride that made him self-conscious. Nothing they needed to get into right off the bat. Besides! It felt nice to slip back into this feeling, this playful banter. As if Knock Out were using a well-worn buffer! It was familiar, comfortable. This was the most he'd felt like himself in far too long.

"In sleep he saaaang to meee~! In dreams he caaaame~! That voice which caaaalls to meee, and speaks my naaaame~!"

Scaramouche, you actual saint. He did know the reference! Knock Out's smile at the singing melted into a smooth smirk as he got into character. Pushing his cloak behind him with a flourish, the mech stalked closer with long and calculated steps. "Sing ooonce again with me, our strange dueeeet~! My pooower ooover you," Now directly in front of Scaramouche, the crimson mech reached up for the robot's chin! His talons swept beneath it, tantalizingly close to brushing against the other's metal, and yet never really touching him. "Grows stronger yeeeeet~!" Leave him hanging? Perish the thought! Knock Out's ruby-red optics turned half-lidded, chest puffed out proudly. What do you think, Christine?
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:01 am

Oh no! Knock Out was FROWNING. The robot's power supply instantly sank to his feet at the sight.

There was no greater travesty - no greater horror - than to see the mech's infectious confidence wither away like a blanket of fog in the morning light. Scaramouche knew this look well; it was none other than the heavy mask of shame, and such a depressing shroud was ill-fitting for one of Knock Out's grandiose caliber! The robot wanted nothing more than to drape his lanky arms around his friend's kibble, as pokey as they were, and coddle Knock Right then and there. Soon, soon... They first had to finish serenading each other, as was custom.

"Sing ooonce again with me, our strange dueeeet~! My pooower ooover you... Grows stronger yeeeeet~!"

If he wasn't a happily taken 'bot, 'Christine' would have dropped his pants right on the spot and thrown them at his titillating Phantom. Thankfully, Scaramouche had more decorum than a love-struck young lady - at least when basking in Knock Out's radiant glow!

The flourish of his friend's cape... The weighted, deliberate steps... The delectable teasing of his narrow, pointed digits...

This was the unmistakable work of an actor.

And lo, Scaramouche could simply not resist embracing the Cybertronian any longer; his friend, his robo-brother from another mother, his Adonis. The robot's squeal of delight was joined by the excited ruckus of his chickens, and soon the mask-wearing, cloak-swishing devil of a mech had his standing ovation.

"Hon, hon, hooooon~! Oh, how I've yearned for you so...~!" did the android blithely sigh, swooning against Knock Out's frame. It was true! Scaramouche had missed Knock Out lots, and this was one of the reasons why. Who else so readily indulged in the android's peculiar fancies? A hand roamed up and down the Cybertronian's velvety chest as Scaramouche subtly (yes, he could be subtle) bit his lower lip, the rascal appearing quite beside himself with fond admiration for Knock Out's artistic style. Or, you know, he simply wanted to run his metal fingers all over the mech's polished body and trace those smooth, mouth-watering curves. Either way, Scaramouche was over the moon to see his friend's pale face! Er, half a face. The rest was obscured by that darn mask!

Unbeknownst to the mech, it was already established that something terrible had happened to Knock Out. Something so devastating, so traumatic that it had this poor treat of an alien robot brought to figurative knees, coveting his own face like a humiliated leper. Well, we can't have that, now, can we?

Just as Christine de-masked the Phantom when he least expected it, so too did Scaramouche caress Knock Out's immaculate chin, and - whoopsy-doodle~! - remove the mech's cover with a deft flourish of his hand. "Much better..." he grinned. "How is this Nightingale supposed to worship his edifice of perfection if he cannot rightfully drink of his god's glory?" Translation... "Hon, hon~! You're too handsome to cower behind this flimsy scrap of plastic, babe. The cloak, however, can stay~! I rather like how its folds cascade down your shoulders..." Left just enough of the Cybertronian's physique to the imagination, even if Scaramouche himself fought to create one.

"So! How're yoooou~?" he asked in the usual dulcet, happy-go-lucky tone. Scaramouche of course knew that things were not 'Gucci' in Knockersville. But! Better to offer his friend a tangent to sink his talons into, than to rudely steal Knock Out's thunder. Everything will be revealed in due time... For now, the robot was patient enough to simply wait and spin the mask around his finger as he leaned into the Cybertronian. The chickens, meanwhile, had taken a liking to this strange newcomer and stuck their heads out between the fence's horizontal boards with nosy fascination.

"Bok! Bok! Bok! Bok! Bok!"
    Knock Out
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Knock Out on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Scaramouche's reaction was expected, the jazzy cat squealing happily and wrapping his arms around Knock Out's frame eagerly! The chickens were new though, the mech peering over his friend's shoulders to regard the cluckers curiously. Were they imitating their 'mama hen', or did chickens enjoy singing as well? Whatever the case, the cacophony was welcome. A pleasant background of noise in his audials! Draping his arms around Scaramouche's chest lightly, the crimson Cybertronian chuckled deeply. Talons cupped at the small of his back, rubbing gently as his engines purred. "I've yearned for you as well, my melodious Nightingale~." Knock Out lilted, smiling up at the other robot. More than you can know, Scaramouche, he'd yearned for you and your pleasant puss.

Gentle hands touching the curves of his chassis earned a soft laugh. Hardly a few minutes together and Scaramouche was already making him feel Godly and handsome! Gripping the corner of his cloak between two digits, he lightly wrapped it around the other's side so that he was enveloped within the clothing alongside Knock Out. And it didn't look half-bad against Scaramouche's gunmetal grey! A hand roamed over his chin, the mech leaning into it before--he was unmasked!

"Gasp~!" Much like his mask, the mech's aghast expression was merely for show. There was no deformity hidden beneath the mask, not even a scratch! Merely the same face that had always greeted the other robot. Shiny, perfect, quite debonair if he did say so himself! And so Scaramouche got away without a 'damn you', though such pretty words definitely helped him! Godly... Oh, if he were a lesser mech, he would have taken this robot long ago. Knock Out just couldn't resist such compliments, given freely and without expectation! What a treasure this robot was. There were no more frowns to be seen, pristine face smiling smoothly as if he'd been created with such a pleased look on his ivory plates.

"Such a poet. I cannot deny the truth, my face is better when shown in full~! Though the mask definitely made the unveiling more dramatic, did it not?" Pressing up on his pedes, Knock Out closed the distance between their faces and pressed his metal lips to Scaramouche's chin in a soft kiss. "Mm~. Glad to know you approve of the cloak though! I find it quite fetching." The folds of fabric, the way it followed behind his steps... How could anyone resist? No wonder clothing was so popular.

"So! How're yoooou~?"

Quite the loaded question. If Knock Out didn't know any better, he'd think that were on purpose! ...Of course, Scaramouche wasn't a moron. If he'd spent an uncharacteristically long time alone only to show up in disguise like this...perhaps that was rather suspect. Ruby optics briefly watched the mask spin around the robot's finger before he looked at his friend head on. A lie would be quite comforting, but the mech came to be honest. And didn't his best friend, his nightingale, deserve honesty?

"I've...been better." An understatement. Knock Out shuffled a little closer, tucking against his friend comfortably. "The dragon hunt...did not go quite as I had expected." His optics shifted away self-consciously. Talons rubbed up and down Scaramouche's back, kneading his work uniform. "I am sorry I stayed away for so long. I didn't want to see you or Lulu until I felt...a hundred percent again. I don't feel great but... I figured enough time had passed without seeing the two of you. I missed you."
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:00 am

"I've yearned for you as well, my melodious Nightingale~."

Unf! Music to this old scrap heap's frame, baby. Though the back rubs, silky-smooth engine purrs, and Knock Out's willingness to share in his cloak were major turn-ons, too~! Scaramouche felt positively spoiled. "I do love me some drama~!" the android laughed. "Oh! But..." He quickly pressed a hand upon Knock Out's chest in a teensy-tiny moment of austerity, his voice lowered. "Not like Shai or Nyreena drama, y'know what I'm sayin'? I like good drama - such as seein' your magnificent self on this otherwise uneventful day~!" Hey, there was good drama and then there was baaaaad drama.

Knock Out being a card and arriving in his usual flair? Good drama!

Creating a demon-dragon and not listening to peers because you needed your dose of monthly angst? Baaaaad drama. The list could easily go on until Scaramouche was blue in the face.

Smooch~♥!

...Oh my god, was that a kiss?

It's tender-sweet moments like these that Scaramouche lived for, and if Knock Out thought the robot was affectionate now... "Hon, hon, hoooon~! Oh c'mere, ya big beautiful stud, you~!" Then the Cybertronian obviously needed to hang out with his friend more! Without hesitation (and an eager saucy growl), Scaramouche gripped the luxurious mantle of Knock Out's cloak and pulled the beefier car enthusiast closer for a - "Mmmmmmmwah~!" - generous Scarasmooch right on his bone-white cheek! Oh, Knock Out's lips were tantalizing, but the android refrained from going right for the kisser - for now. After all, this was just their opening act! "Aw, I've missed you and your attractive face so darned much, hon hon~!" A heartfelt confession from someone without a heart, but Scaramouche meant it all the same. He wanted his Knocky-poo~! ...He also wanted to hear the Cybertronian spin a long yarn about what happened during the tail-end of August. This honking beaker wasn't just for show, y'know!

"I've...been better. The dragon hunt...did not go quite as I had expected.

I am sorry I stayed away for so long. I didn't want to see you or Lulu until I felt...a hundred percent again. I don't feel great but... I figured enough time had passed without seeing the two of you. I missed you."

"Aw, baby..." It pained Scaramouche to see his friend so vulnerable like this, burdened with emotional scars and feeling small. There was no greater turmoil in all the world, followed closely only by a broken heart, and the mech didn't deserve such a cruel, unforgiving fate. Knock Out was clearly suffering from his trauma, and the best remedy was something his spindly Nightingale had in vast supply: lots and lots of doting ass-pats! But first, another comforting kiss - this time on the Cybertronian's finial. "I'm sorry ya were subjected to all that unpleasant bid'ness," he murmured quietly, his hand rubbing small, delicate circles between Knock Out's shoulders, "but I'm glad you're here and givin' us a visit. We were never mad at you for takin' your time, babe. If anythin', we thought only the best of ya and wanted ya to have your space."

It was a trying time, Scaramouche knew. His friend was a proud soul, always putting his shiniest pede forward and looking his utmost best, but the android easily saw past the facade Knock Out so happily fed others. For, beneath all the pomp and splendor, buried deep within the Cybertronian's well-polished hood, was the spark of a lonely, attention-starved mech...

This is why Scaramouche played the role of 'Nightingale', and he did so lovingly and without qualms.

He reached for Knock Out's hand and smiled softly, lacing his slender fingers with the Cybertronian's needle-like talons. "Wouldja care to see my gals?" Scaramouche asked, giving his friend's digits a fond squeeze. The robot was of course referring to his darling, plump chickens. "C'mon, I'll introduce ya! They'd just love to hear your sexy voice, much like their big-footed booby of a clown~!" A regular 'bozo', you could say.
    Knock Out
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Knock Out on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:26 am

"I do love me some drama~! Oh! But... Not like Shai or Nyreena drama, y'know what I'm sayin'? I like good drama - such as seein' your magnificent self on this otherwise uneventful day~!"

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean!" Knock Out smirked, giving a particularly saucy flick of the wrist! Chuckling softly, he lowered his voice to match his friend's. He may also have leaned into the touch on his chassis. "I love juicy drama, and there's nothing juicier than a flamboyant reunion with me! Especially when we both get to show off our pipes~." Good drama, singing with each other and then hugs! Bad drama, murder! It wasn't much of a contest. Like comparing theatre with Jerry Springer!

Scaramouche obviously approved of his smooch. And why not? His smooches were legendary! Knock Out smirked victoriously at the other robot's joy, but he didn't expect to be pulled closer! And with a growl no less! Oof! The grip on his cloak caused him to get face to face with the jazzy robot, and metal lips pressed upon his cheek with a soft peck~! The warmth of Scaramouche's lips seemed to travel from the spot on his pristine cheek down throughout his entire body. Aside from the obvious look of glee on the mech's face, his approval could also be seen by the perky kibble on his shoulders! Not to mention that the brights on his headlights had flickered on. The Cybertronian almost swooned. "Have I ever told you that you have such a way with words?" He sighed happily, servo reaching up to cup the side of Scaramouche's face affectionately. "You know exactly what to say, to make me feel like the most important mech in all the Breach!" Important, clever, handsome, take your pick! After feeling so low for the past month, it just felt so nice. As if he were truly loved by these people.

With a click, the mech switched off his brights. This was the moment of truth. Uncharted territory in his relationship with the sweet Tavern owners. Knock Out had been vulnerable enough to talk about Breakdown, but it helped that his partner had been dead for a while. His revenge, long since satisfied against that disgusting human pest! This was new, exposed like an open nerve. Admitting that he wasn't alright was a show of trust...and clearly he'd chosen a good mech to let in.

"Aw, baby... I'm sorry ya were subjected to all that unpleasant bid'ness,"

"Mmm~." Knock Out's smile returned in full at the kiss. His ruby optics shifted to look at Scaramouche head on, brows lowered with a pleasant expression. It felt as if his spark had been filled with warm static! His finial leaned forward, pressing their faces together he sighed with no small amount of relief. "I'm lucky you two are so understanding." His frame relaxed considerably under the other's soothing touch. All that worry and strife had been for nothing! Of course his two favorite people understood that he merely needed space! He gave the tender robot a small squeeze. "I still wish I'd come sooner. I didn't mean for it to drag on for this long! At first I was angry, and I didn't want to lose my temper at either of you... Then I thought I could rationalize everything. I decided to stay away until I got over it. Eventually time just passed me by without a care, and it'd been over a month." And what a lonely month it'd been. He felt bittersweet, missing his friend so much and yet so happy to be reunited. The mech wasn't sure what to say, how much he should just blather on about his feelings! Would it be appropriate? Or too much too fast?

And so the subject change was a welcome distraction. "Your...gals?" Knock Out blinked, helm cocking to the side for a moment as his talons rubbed against Scaramouche's fingers in return. The nearby clucking reminded him of how he'd first found the robot. "Oh, the chickens?" His optics briefly glanced over a shoulder, taking in the aforementioned 'gals'. A pleasant and talkative bunch they were! Just like their mama. He looked back at his friend and smirked. "Sure, I'd love to meet each one of your gals!" The mech grinned, giving a sly wink at the clown reference. He reached up to lightly kiss a colorful cheek. "You may be a clown, but you're fantastic at it. Now, introduce me to your feathery darlings!" The cybertronian grinned back at him, happy to have something else to focus on. They would eventually circle back to the dragon woes, but for now? It was chicken time!
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Mm~! That saucy flick of Knock Out's wrist might've well been a mating call to the grinning android. Scaramouche just couldn't resist a flamboyant display! He feigned a gasp of surprise, his smirk hidden behind a hand, "Oh baby, showin' off our brazen pipes is one of my faaaavorite hobbies! How'd ya guess~?" Like two peas in a pod, these two catty 'bots. "Y'know what I really love, though?" Shameless is as shameless does, and soon the robot's optics lowered themselves onto Knock Out's hunk of a chest, Scaramouche's intentions quartz-crystal clear. Oh, if he was blessed (or cursed) with eyebrows, they'd be a wigglin' as his robo-mitts had their fill of the seat belts attached to Knock Out's neck.

Tug, tug, tug~!

"When ya shake them shoulder plates and flash those headlights, baby, hon hon hon~!" he cackled. See? Shameless in every sense of the word. For a brief second or two, Scaramouche appeared inquisitve. "Say... what do ya call 'em, anyway? The shoulder plates, I mean!" Oh, but that gentle caress... That was nice. That was very nice. Much like Knock Out before him, Scaramouche leaned into his friend's affectionate touch and listened quietly to his spark-felt words.

"I still wish I'd come sooner. I didn't mean for it to drag on for this long! At first I was angry, and I didn't want to lose my temper at either of you... Then I thought I could rationalize everything. I decided to stay away until I got over it. Eventually time just passed me by without a care, and it'd been over a month."

Ahh... the five stages of grief, in a nut shell. The android knew 'em well! "Oh, my Adonis..."

Long ago, before the concept of Portal Breach was even a speck in reality, Scaramouche had been trapped in a similar place. Hurt... Afraid... Alone... There hadn't been a kind soul to offer him guidance - solidarity - while beleaguered by a world most cruel. Perhaps in another time and place, the android would've coiled Knock Out around his finger and used the bulky Cybertronian to his advantage. But now? With supportive friends, a stable home/work environment, and a wonderful, wonderful lover? Scaramouche wouldn't dream of betraying his friend's vulnerable spark; cross his circuits, hope to fry. "Perish the thought, baby," he implored the mech with a warm smile. "You had to do what you had to do, and there ain't a soul in all of the Breach that can judge ya for it. Even if ya had gotten angry, we'd forgive ya in a heartbeat." Knock Out wouldn't mean it. He absolutely wouldn't mean it, and that's what Scaramouche knew. Trauma was ugly, but that didn't make the person any less beautiful.

But yes, the chickens! Or, uh, cuccos. The android was practically aglow with adoration for his feathery brood. "Mhm, my gals~!" he echoed brightly. "We traded a few of our earthly goods to Aicara for them. Neat, right~? We use their fresh eggus in all of our cookin', rangin' from pastries and cakes to omelettes and scrambles! They also do absolute wonders for Lunette's coat." That illustrious sheen didn't come from just working those plump lips~!

Knock Out's kiss made his clown comment oh-so-worth it, and Scaramouche opened the wooden gate to release... the chickeeeeeeeens!

"Bok! Bok! Bok! Bok! Bo - KAAAAWK!!"

That was Eugenie.

No sooner had they been freed, the chickens immediately swarmed to their doting caretaker and strutted around his feet, hopping over his shoes with their fluffy drumsticks and pecking at the earth for whatever bugs they chanced upon. Some may find the birds obnoxious, but he found them to be lil' treasures. "Hon, hon~!" Scaramouche laughed at their antics and draped his arm around Knock Out's shoulders, pointing at his darlings one-by-one. "Okay, let's see here... The one on your far right is Paulette; she's a greedy lil' thing, so watch your fingers and snacks around her~! The one to the immediate left of her is Margaret; she's... well! She's generally a cinch to handle, but she gets ornery at times. Usually when Eugenie - that's the goober currently tearin' apart a worm, it looks like - cries up a storm. She's very, very enthusiastic in the mornings. Ambrosine is much quieter, though. She's the one sittin' on that patch of grass and lookin' up at ya, no doubt admirin' your spectacular finish~!" The android's finger wavered around as if searching, searching, searching... "Hm, now where did Florence and Anne-Marie go?" These chickens were as fast as crocus, he swore!

Scaramouche pivoted on his heels and immediately spotted one of his girls perching on a nearby tree stump. She regarded him lazily and felt much at home beneath the warm sunlight. "Florence, there you are~!" he grinned widely. "What'cha doin' on that there piece of firewood? Are ya just soakin' up the rays?" That left only Anne-Marie MIA, and the robot scratched his metal head as his optics swept the area. "Now where oh where could she've gone...?" he muttered.
    Knock Out
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Knock Out on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:34 am

Scaramouche covered his mouth with his hand, looking very much like a debutante hiding behind a fan. Truly, this robot was a humble entertainer! Knock Out chuckled deeply, optics swiveling around in a show of fake thoughtfulness. "Oh, I just have no idea! Just came to me, I suppose." Honestly, the way the two of them could carry on together? Made it clear that both mechs greatly enjoyed the sound of their own voices! As well as each other's. "What?" Oooh...! Firm hands grabbed hold of the black seat belts on his neck. Tug, tug, tug! The pressure on his neck saw the mech tilting forward.

"P-primus!" Knock Out cursed lightly, left turn signal joining his brights with an annoying little dinging noise along with it. The engines in his chassis rumbled firmly, an extra little kick to the sound as the mech became even more flustered! His shoulder bits fluttered as the medic gave a bashful laugh. "H-ha! You card. I'll get you back for that, mark my words~!" It'd be when Scaramouche expected it last! The inquisitive look earned a raised brow, and soon came a question! "Oh, these?" They wriggled for show, bobbing in place with a soft murmur of metal shifting against metal. "Extra parts like that and the wheels on my back are called 'kibble'. There's no real purpose for them, but they're usually extra pieces from our alt mode that can't be hidden away." He chuckled lightly, talons drumming against the robot's metal gently. "As you can obviously tell, they can be good tells for a mech's mood~!" Wing kibble in particularly was notorious for being expressive!

If he could blush, then his friend using the phrase 'my Adonis' would have turned his ivory face scarlet! Indecision ebbed away at Scaramouche's reassurance. Knock Out returned the warm smile, an expression that didn't cross his face often. He felt safe enough to be so open though. How could he not, when he was literally enveloped by such a warm and friendly companion? "That makes me feel better. I highly doubt I'll ever re-experience what happened in August but..." His talon rubbed little circles into Scaramouche's metal. "The next time I'm feeling low, I'll keep that in mind." He'd still hate to hurt their feelings, but knowing they would forgive him meant that he could always bounce back from such a faux pas!

Ah, eggs! Before his stint as a human, Knock Out had never realized just how much food contained eggs in them!  They were very tasty. Definitely his favorite breakfast meal! "Hm! All natural instead of store-bought, eh? The healthier option, I think. How many eggs do they lay a day?" With so much food to cook, there had to be a ton of eggs! No idea who this Aicara was though. The wooden gate opened with a creak, and the feathery beings came out eagerly! Their clucking was quite melodious, but whoever was bringing up the end of their song crowed obnoxiously. Bet that was Scaramouche Jr.

The darlings definitely enjoyed Scaramouche's company, the chickens swarming around his shoes and hopping around them. Beaks lowered to pierce the ground for bugs. They looked identical to his bright optics, every single chicken had white feathers with a bright red comb. How he could discern them, Knock Out had no idea! Leaning into the taller robot, he was attentive as Scaramouche pointed each one out and assigned a name. Paulette the Avaricious, Margaret the Cranky, Eugenie the Vocal, and Ambrosine who had impeccable taste! He smirked at his fan, tilting his helm back in order to catch the sunlight in juuust the right way!

"Such lovely names! Fitting for these beautiful chicks." Oh, there were two missing? Florence was spied nearby, seated upon a tree trunk and basking in the sunlight. What a comfy looking hen! She didn't look like she was in a hurry to go anywhere soon. Knock Out wriggled his talons at the chicken and gave Scaramouche a side-long glance. "No Anne-Marie?" Hm! Wherever could such a small chicken have gone? He glanced around curiously, brows raised with interest. "She couldn't have flown very far, right...?" Where were you, sweet Anne-Marie?
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:56 pm

"Oh, I just have no idea! Just came to me, I suppose."

Tut! Someone's been hanging around a certain robot too long... "Oh baby, I'll be lookin' forward to it~!" Assuming the Cybertronian had the bearings to plot revenge and successfully implement it, of course. Scaramouche enjoyed playing the part of the fool, but he was no simpleton! With a suggestive wink and a lick of his pearly whites, the android 'mercifully' relinquished his hold of Knock Out's belts. Any more tomfoolery and the Cybertronian sounded like he was gonna tear off in a cloud of exhaust! "Kibble, huh? That's kinda cute!" He trailed his finger around one of Knock Out's... kibble plates (?) for good measure, internally delighted by its flutter like a child with a strange, mysterious toy. Giant space robots were so gosh-darn weird. "The only parts I can wiggle are my finger and toes..." Scaramouche murmured, disappointment lacing his tone. Then again, having jiggly kibble bits would ruin his legendary poker face! Would make sexcapades with Lunette mildly challenging... and not in a good way.

"Hon, hon~! Agreed, the likelihood of you sufferin' a similar fate - dragon and all - is exactly 0.000057%, baby," Scaramouche nodded, supporting Knock Out's thoughts. He tapped his metal temple with a finger, grin as wide as sin. "With Daemeon outta the way and Nyreena havin' bitten off more angst than she could chew, I wouldn't worry your sweet, darlin' head~! My probability chip would bet good money on it." And that thing was as miserly with its moola as a gold-loving goblin! So, yes, Knock Out and his achy spark were pretty safe.

Unless, y'know, the raccoons started acting up... But the Winchester boys were now a fart on the wind, too, weren't they?

As for how many eggs a day, um...! That was honestly a good question, and one that had Scaramouche doing some quick mental math. Processors clicked and groaned while the android carried over a few twos and hopefully didn't divide by zero. "Well, uh... let's see here!" he began, optics directed up at the sky. "We got six of 'em and they roughly lay one egg a day, so... I'm gonna say we get six eggs a day and around forty-two by the end of the week~!" Holy smokes, that was a lot of eggs. Did they really go through forty-two eggs a week and quadruple that a month? Where did they all go!? Scaramouche honestly didn't know, as clearly defined by his shrug and look of amazement. "Golly, their poor lil' poopers must be stretched thin!" he exclaimed in surprise. "Can ya imagine that, babu? Layin' an egg as big as your head every day? I sure can't!" And he'd probably beg for death if he did, too. No point blurting that aloud, though - especially not after what Knock Out suffered.

"Such lovely names! Fitting for these beautiful chicks."

Damn straight they were lovely names! The robot borrowed a page out of Knock Out's opulent book and puffed out his chest with pride. "They're French~!" he explained, a content glimmer rippling beneath his LED display. "Lulu might have Retian names for them too, but I don't know 'em." They'd probably be something along the lines of 'Rhoubvujk', 'Cidsx', and 'Taddoh', knowing her! But yes, where was Anne-Marie...?

"Mm-mm!" Scaramouche shook that aluminum gorgonzola of his. "These overgrown chicken nuggets may have wings, but they can't fly very far. I'm guessin' she's - ?"

"YAAAAAUUURGH! SCARAMOUCHE, YER BIRD BE STEALIN' MY BACON AGAIN!"

Oh boy...

Pots and pans loudly - BANG BANG BANG! - clattered as heavy boots thundered and stomped. From out of the back kitchen doorway emerged Boon, wearing an oily apron and brandishing a grease-caked spatula menacingly; the purple demon wasn't a happy demon. He hooted and he hollered, chasing a blue chicken out of the tavern. "Git, you! Git!" he barked irately, flicking his barbed tail. "Scaramouche, yer chicken's gonna develop a taste for flesh at this rate, and then ya won't be havin' any more of them lovely eggs!" Aha! So that's who got into the eggs every morning. It was that ever-hungry Boon! Mystery solved, but now another had taken its place.

"Oh my GOD!" The android immediately slapped both of his hands atop his head and came running to his precious Anne-Marie, his optics as wide as saucers. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! BOON!" he cried. "Boon, why the heck is she blue!? WHAT DIDJA DO TO HER!!"

The horned demon scrunched up his nose. "Oh, well hey now..." he mumbled, scratching his furry britches. "I ain't dun mess with your girlies, boss. Even if she does steal my bacon like a greedy lil' fiend... Why're ya confused, anyway? She's always been that purdy color!"

What!?

It was a good thing the Android didn't have laser eyes, 'cause he'd have bore sizzling holes into Boon's ass by now. "No, she wasn't! She was white when we got her!" Scaramouche countered hotly. If he got any louder, he was gonna shriek the windowpanes clear off their hinges. "Six cuccos! Six white cuccos, is what Aicara gave us!" the android feverishly counted on his fingers. "And that, Boon, is clearly not a white CUCCO!"

"Nuh-uh!" Boon shook his head. "She was as blue as the sky above our heads, honest to Portal-X! You just need yer eyes checked. Or, uh..." He grimaced for a moment, scratching the side of his fuzzy head. "What d'ya call 'em again? Ocular peepers? Speccy-doos? Robo-whatchamacallits? Say, d'ya even have eyes...? Or are those, like, just fer show - y'know, like a peacock's feathers! I mean, you're kind've a cock..."

Scaramouched pinched the bridge of nose and glanced down, partially concealing his face with a hand. "Optics, babe... They're called optics." Don't explode, don't blow a gasket. Boon was just... Boon. Say, what was that whistling sound coming out of the robot's shiny dome?

"Right! Optics. I knew that. Also, uh... hey, Knock Out. Good t'see ya!" the demon smiled, greeting the Cybertronian with a friendly wave of his spatula. "That's a fancy cloak ya got there. Looks good on ya, if I do say so m'self!"

Internal! Pressure! Rising...!

Despite all the commotion happening around her, Anne-Marie - the blue cucco - strut her fluffy drumsticks over to her rattling caretaker and proceeded to happily nestle on a patch of grass between his feet. Pay no mind to the strip of bacon clamped tighter than a gator's jaws within her beak!
    Knock Out
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Knock Out on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:31 am

"Oh baby, I'll be lookin' forward to it~!"

Was that a challenge? The cloaked mech smirked, confident and full of himself as he returned Scaramouche's wink. That odd little lick of his teeth though... It wasn't a gesture he felt he could properly replicate! Not without looking a little stupid. He couldn't help but want to rise to this challenge, however! His processor was already percolating with a list of the robot's little weaknesses. Dainty wrists and ankles, a boxy chin that was fun to tease, and those delightful little striations in his neck! Oh yes, there were quite a few ways to get him back~!

The strange sensation of a finger trailing along the side of his kibble brought Knock Out out of his own head. "Hm?" Ruby red optics shifted towards his own shoulder briefly. The kibble Scaramouche felt seemed to press into his touch. "Cute, huh? Can't say I've heard that very often, but if the shoe fits~!" And speaking of shoes, it seems toes and fingies were the only parts Scaramouche could wriggle! It made sense, that big honking nose couldn't quite wiggle like the witch in Bewitched after all. Unable to let his friend be disappointed for long, however, the mech merely chuckled and raised his pede off of the ground to draw attention to his oddly shaped foot. "Don't feel too bad, Scaramouche! At least you have toes. I just have this...singular, triangular little...thing." It could certainly wiggle at least, but it was a far cry from the other robot's foot structure to be sure! The pede moved as if he were rolling an ankle, the odd foot connected to one joint at the base of his plating. The movement was almost stiff. After a few moments of this, the pede flattened back onto the ground and the Cybertronian's servo gave a reassuring pat between the jazzbot's shoulders.

"Mmm...~ I like the sound of those odds!" Perhaps not impossible, but most definitely improbable! Knock Out mimicked his friend, lightly tapping his friend's temple with a smooth talon. "I trust you to know exactly what you're talking about. Unlike those two, you've got a good helm on these shoulders!" It was the plain and simple truth. Did Scaramouche make killer dragons for fun? Did he go around getting kidnapped by someone who basically wore an 'I'm evil please be scared of me' sign? ...Yeah, exactly.

"Forty-two eggs in a week!" He whistled lowly, impressed. What hardworking little chickens! Knock Out gave a small snort at Scaramouche's sympathy, that was more than he wanted to know about where those little eggus came from. Eew... How could something that came out of a pooper taste so great? "Oh, I can't even imagine doing something like that every day. Variety is the spice of life!" Truly, pooping out eggs everyday would get monotonous. At the compliment directed towards his gals' names, Scaramouche began to swell with pride. He wore the look well, in the mech's optics! "Ooh, French~!" Knock Out lilted, a teasing little look on his face. "I might have known. Their names have a certain...mm, je ne sais quoi about them~!" Any excuse to use a bit of French was always great in his book! His friend confirmed that the chicky-dees could hardly fly far, their wings regrettably not strong enough to carry them far. He never did hear whatever the robot's guess was though, as a loud yell rang out from the Tavern!

"YAAAAAUUURGH! SCARAMOUCHE, YER BIRD BE STEALIN' MY BACON AGAIN!"

Sweet Primus, the lungs on that man! Knock Out flinched at the sudden noise, the grip of his talons on Scaramouche tightening protectively as the mech's gaze swiveled towards the door. His kibble rose upwards, in a manner akin to the ruffled feathers on one of the robot's little chickens. A tall purple demon charged out of the Tavern, chasing after a...blue...chicken? With a spatula in hand like a weapon, it took the Cybertronian a few moments to relax as he recognized Boon from his visits to the Tavern. Right, he was the chef and a demon! Quite the burly man, though...not exactly happy at the moment. Did he say that bird stole some bacon...?

With little else but a confused blink, Knock Out could only watch as the robot took off after the chicken frantically! So the blue wasn't a natural color! Or...wait. Boon said it was? Little Anne-Marie had always been blue, yet for some reason Scaramouche didn't remember this? Quite a strange ordeal, as the robot was quite the stickler for details.  An argument was underway, the crimson mech eventually plodding closer with the soft sound of his metal feet stamping down the grass beneath him. A talon raised to scratch the side of his chin, faux brows raised up at the two men. "Neither of you seem to be lying so...perhaps this is merely an example of the Mandela effect?" You know, memories of alternate realities and all of that. There was no other reason he could think of for why his friend's optics would suddenly fail him so spectacularly. And it certainly didn't look as if Anne-Marie had taken a dunk in some paint!

"Also, uh... hey, Knock Out. Good t'see ya! That's a fancy cloak ya got there. Looks good on ya, if I do say so m'self!"

Poor Scaramouche sounded as if he was about to take off like a rocket into outer space! But for a moment, Knock Out was distracted by Boon's greeting. With a winning smile, the mech raised a servo and wriggled his talons in greeting. "Hello Boon, it's nice to see you as well!" The compliment of his cloak earned a little flourish of his cape, the scarlet fabric rippling behind him in a fancy manner. "Thank you~! It was a gift from the lovely Lunette. It's one of my favorite possessions, particularly since it meshes so well with my paintjob!" Alright, that was enough peacocking. The other mech still looked as if he might be well on his way to literally exploding! With a roll of his wrist, Knock Out directed their gazes to the happily resting Anne-Marie and her ill-gotten snack. "Whatever her color before, she's blue now and it seems likely to stay. At least we found her, yes? And she's so happy to see you!" Though that strip of meat in her beak... It was quite the odd little sight. His optics flickered back up to the Tavern employees, his tone uncertain. "Is it...safe for a chicken to eat meat...?" Suppose they ought to be glad she hadn't snatched a leg of fried chicken or else the entire flock of chickens could be at risk!
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:34 pm

You bet your illustrious finish it was a challenge, baby! It wouldn't be true to character if Scaramouche didn't bite off more than he could chew, and Knock Out was a very, very big mech. Point in case: those horrifically-shaped pizza feet could easily flatten a man's skull like it were a cantaloupe! "Hm..." Such a prospect fascinated the android - he didn't know why - and he shifted his luminous optics between their respective extremities. "Don'tcha find it strange?" Scaramouche inquired to the Cybertronian, idly running his thumbs alongside the edges of Knock Out's shoulder kibble. This was so therapeutic, not gonna lie. "I mean, like, ya got hands, right? And those hands got fingers, right? So... how come ya got feet but those feet got no toes?" Talk about a major design flaw. Who installs fingers but not toes? The two kinda went hand-in-hand! Or, in this case, hand-in-foot.

"I trust you to know exactly what you're talking about. Unlike those two, you've got a good helm on these shoulders!"

Damn straight he does! As a tried-and-true robot, the above statement was a given. It was Scaramouche's personality chip that threw a large-than-life wrench into the robot's more logic-based algorithms. It also explained his more 'humanized' flaws...

"Hon~! Hey, I know what I'm sellin' ya, babu!" he grinned. This wasn't no snake oil; if his probability chip said the likelihood of another dragon encounter was slim, parasitic heart and all, then Knock Out had a greater chance of being struck by lightning. Impartial math didn't lie! "And yeppers, roughly forty-two eggs a week." The thought was pretty gross, wasn't it? Scaramouche admittedly didn't fancy the mental image of squeezing out a shelled object from his lowermost orifice on a daily basis, buuuut he wasn't a cucco, so... He flashed his crimson friend a large, toothy grin. "Don't worry, I let my industrious gals have plenty of time to roam and enjoy the countryside. They ain't forced or nothin', and if one of 'em wants a day off from egg-layin' then they get a day off! Their happiness is paramount to me." Really, these cuccos were treated more like glorified pets than basic livestock. All animals in Scaramouche's dominion were considered precious! Oh, but that French spinning off Knock Out's tongue like velvety strands of silk...

The android at once lifted his friend's bulky arm like it were a block of solid gold - maybe even diamonds - and proceeded with the usual tomfoolery he was known for. "Oh, Adonis, I love it when ya speak French, mwah mwah mwah~!" Scaramouche chuckled, dancing his lips up the Cybertronian's glossy plates from wrist to shoulder. Hey, with a suave voice as Darren Norris, it was hard for the robot not to swoon like a wistful barmaid. In another time and place, they could've been such great lovers...

"Neither of you seem to be lying so...perhaps this is merely an example of the Mandela effect?"

...Oh right, his cucco. His blue cucco.

Scaramouche said nothing (how could he?), and he simply picked up his busty bird with phony, demure sobs. "I can't believe she's blue..." And eating a strip of bacon, that naughty Anne-Marie!

"Ohhh, so Miss Lunette gave ya that, did she?" Boon was meanwhile grateful that his boss didn't explode into a thousand angry bits n' bobs. Lunette would have his furry head on a pike for the crows to peck at! "Miss Lunette always has a sense of pride when it comes to fashion," the demon snicker-snorted, "but such are the charms of a pretty lil' lady like herself!" Read: vanity, so Knock Out was in terrific company. "As for the bacon, uh..." He scratched his head for a moment and ultimately shrugged. "I dunno, probably! S'long as it ain't chicken, y'know?" Because yeah, noooo... They'd be having a case of cannibalism on their hands, and ain't nobody want that. "Anywho, I better go back inside and get to fixin' a few more dishes," Boon informed them, directing his thumb over a brawny shoulder. "Y'all take care now, and it was good seein' ya again, Knock Out! Toodle-loo~!" And off the demon went, thundering away to command the range like a god with his forge. Despite being a little thick between the horns, that Boon was just a master with the meats. And speaking of meats...

A defeated sigh escaped the android. "See ya later, Boon..." Scaramouche halfheartedly grumbled. God, how embarrassing. Him, a stickler for details, not knowing that his own cucco was blue! How could this have happened? He screwed up his face into a displeased grimace and stared directly at the camera - "..."  - before looking over to Knock Out. "Yeah, it's safe for chickens - and cuccos, I guess - to eat meat," he finally answered. "It's got somethin' to do with their evolutionary heritage, though I ain't quite certain if dinosaurs were a thing on Aicara's world." Either way, Anne-Marie seemed to enjoy her strip of bacon loads, to the point of nearly being finished, before she cocked her head to the side and stared up at the mechanical duo with those large, glassy eyes.

"Bok...?"

Aw, what a cutie-pie~! A voracious cutie-pie, but Scaramouche loved his meat-loving hen all the same. As much as the realization that Anne-Marie was blue (and that his recollection had been shoddy) disturbed the android, he nevertheless wore a relieved smile and gently elbowed his friend. "C'mon, let's go find someplace private to sit, eh?" he suggested. "I know a great place that'll ease a load off your shoulders, baby - guaranteed." Nothing like natural beauty to calm the nerves!

He carefully stepped over his clucking brood and led the way, Scaramouche whistling a cheerful tune as he made for the trees.
    Knock Out
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Knock Out on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:23 am

"Don'tcha find it strange?"

"Hm?" The mech hummed in response, a distracted look in his optics. If you thought it was therapeutic just to stroke the edges of Knock Out's kibble, that didn't hold a candle to how nice it felt being the owner of said kibble! Scaramouche's thumb hit the groove of his shoulder kibble in just the right way... Augh, should probably focus on what the robot was actually saying! He blinked lightly and spaced back into the conversation. Right, the 'no toes'. "It is rather clunky." The Cybertronian glanced down at his legs. "The only thing I can think of, is that we obviously need fingers to grab things with. Toes however, might just get in the way more than anything? In the name of making things simpler and easier to transform, I suppose we lost out on proper feet." And what strange feet their kind had. A smirk tugged its way across Knock Out's face as a certain thought came to him, always happy for a bit of gossip. He turned to his friend, humor shining in his optics. "Did I ever tell you about how Starscream's pedes actually had their own heels? He had his own built-in stilettos!" Don't think about the 'why's for too long, Scaramouche. You'll drive yourself crazy trying to understand why Cybertronians are the way they are!

With a light chuckle, he reached up to dotingly pat his friend's cheek. "And that is why I'm a returning customer~." Scaramouche knew his stuff! Somehow, the jazzy robot had managed to earn Knock Out's trust in full. He would always eagerly accept whatever the other was going to sell him. Perhaps even be just a tad greedy about what he had to give. "What pampered little chick-a-dees! I bet their happiness makes the eggs that much more delicious." Perhaps it helped that the both of them knew what it was like to serve under...less than savory conditions. Scaramouche would no sooner mistreat his gals than Knock Out would mistreat his employees! What a nice little egg-laying life these hens must lead. No strife, no worries, just happiness and pooping eggs!

Ooh, but the former assassin was quick to make sure Knock Out didn't get too jealous of these chickens! His arm was lifted, and soft metal lips trailed their way up the smooth paint. Over his decals, up his plating...! Kibble fluttered as his talons curled in approval. "Would you like me to speak more French~?" He teased with a light smirk. The mech seemed to glow under the affection, the ruby rings of his optics gleaming as he leaned in close. "Ta façon de sourire est charmante!" The mech purred with little shame to be found.

Alas, their tomfoolery was interrupted by the finding of Anne-Marie and the discovery that she was in fact blue. Still not sure how Scaramouche missed out on that one! With a little shrug, Knock Out gave the other mech a little pat on the shoulder as he 'sobbed' over his hen. For Boon, meanwhile, the vain medic puffed his chassis out with an extra flourish. "Indeed she did!" He boasted, beaming like a child showing off his favorite gift. Fashion was still one of those things the Cybertronian was still figuring out, but at least he had things like this cloak to fall back on! "Oh, Lunette is positively radiant when she's showing off. The pride she takes in her appearance makes her shine like a diamond." She was a great woman in his optics, and he saw no reason for her to not smile and take joy in herself. A fabulous cat woman who deserved so much love! Good thing Scaramouche was great at giving it!

Well, as long as Boon figured Anne-Marie would be alright. The idea of a wee fowl chomping down on the meat of a pig was still rather strange to him, but... There were surely worse things. At least they didn't own any pigs? "Right. We wouldn't want to start a chicken cannibal epidemic! The publicity would do you no wonders." Not to mention the eggs might turn out tasting weird. Like a turducken but with two chickens! The demon's little visit turned out to be brief, though! After chasing Anne-Marie around, he still had dishes to attend to. "It was...good to see you as well, Boon!" Knock Out waved after the retreating form of the purple demon and stared perhaps a bit too much. He couldn't help it. That brawny swagger, that down to earth mellowness, the blue collar attitude... And he was willing to bet that Boon quite liked a bit of fisticuffs! He couldn't deny that it reminded him of Breakdown, if only a smidgen. Unfortunately, much like Breakdown, Boon also seemed to prefer the company of women over men. Still, the familiar friendliness stirred an odd feeling in his spark. Equal parts intrigue and wistful.

Knock Out found himself distracted again, though this time it wasn't due to physical affection. Metal brows furrowed, the mech absentmindedly rubbed the center of his chassis before regarding Scaramouche when he spoke up again. "Oh right, chickens are closely related to the T-rex!" Yes, please derail these irksome little thoughts and feelings, Scaramouche. He turned his helm to watch sweet Anne-Marie guzzle her treat, relaxing as he did. "She certainly looks quite proud of herself!" What a hungry gal!

"Bok...?"

Delightful. The mech smirked back at the azul chicken and wriggled his talons at her in greeting. His reflection looked quite dashing in her round eyeballs too! Yep, yep, yep, this cucco was a good one. Knock Out was almost taken aback by Scaramouche's offer, blinking after the taller robot. Private? Why would they need privacy? It took a moment for it to dawn on him. As much as their tomfoolery was fantastic for bringing up his mood and distracting him from his woes...he still needed to get this awful scrap off his chest. He owed it to tell Scaramouche what happened and... and maybe... Maybe he really wanted to talk about it, though he found he didn't at the same time. Ugh! Feelings could be so useless sometimes! Now more than ever, he wanted to feel the relaxation that his friend was promising. Careful not to crush any hens beneath his feet, Knock Out plodded along after Scaramouche and Anne-Marie.
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by Scaramouche on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:24 pm

"It is rather clunky.

The only thing I can think of, is that we obviously need fingers to grab things with. Toes however, might just get in the way more than anything? In the name of making things simpler and easier to transform, I suppose we lost out on proper feet.

Did I ever tell you about how Starscream's pedes actually had their own heels? He had his own built-in stilettos!"

Oh yes, that was the money-maker, baby. Right on cue, a look of utter confusion (and concern) spread across Scaramouche's metal face, his thoughts drifting onto more philosophical quandaries. Who made the Cybertronians? Why did they make an entire race of giant metal aliens without functional toes? Did the creators not have functional toes? How could they create a physical soul but not toes? "H-Hm." The android snapped out of his divisive quagmire and unsteadily fixed his optics onto Knock Out. "Y... You mentioned that lil' tidbit before, y-yeah. 'Bout Screamer havin', um, stilettos." ...Why? Why did Knock Out have a mono-toe when Starscream had feet-heels!? WHO DESIGNED THIS CRAP? Pure fan-service, ladies and gentlemen. Pure, unadulterated fan-service.

Fortunately for everyone involved, the android included, Knock Out took to the helm and steered their chit-chat into sunnier, more logical waters. Yes, good! This satisfied Scaramouche's aging processors to no end. They weren't certain about the pat on the cheek, but the robot himself enjoyed it!

"Hon, hon~! Oh, they're pretty spoiled!" he laughed, metal fingertips stroking Anne-Marie's plush body for emphasis. The way she cooed and happily fluffed her feathers more or less confirmed her caretaker's claim. "I obviously can't - and shouldn't - ingest their eggs, but I hear they're really delicious. Maybe when you're organic again, you can stop on by and try a breakfast platter for yourself?" It will of course be on the house, as well. What are friends for?

"Would you like me to speak more French~? Ta façon de sourire est charmante!"

Unf, that right there was the stuff of bo-bo-bo-boners. Such sweet, refined words were like a mating call to Scaramouche (honestly, anything out of Knock Out's suave vocalizer was), and thus he responded in true suitor fashion. With a grand, lopsided smirk that only a scoundrel would dare muster, he sidled up to the Cybertronian and leaned in real close for a hushed, sensual whisper right in the mech's audials. "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir, ce soir~?" This was of course a bawdy joke - a real Scaramouche favorite - and the android immediately pulled away to guffaw like the honking jackass that he was. "Hon, hon, hon! I'm kiddin', I'm kiddin'~!" he hooted and tooted with a toothy grin on his face, clapping a hand over Knock Out's shoulder. "Your French is comin' along great, baby, I like it~! With any luck, you'll be charmin' the masses in no time. Mark my words, mhm~! French is the language of looooove." And who could resist an appetizing catch like Adonis? It'd be hook, line, and sinker. Unless, that is, your name was Lighting Ray. Then you hadn't a snowball's chance in Hell. Poor you!

It was an... interesting observation of how Knock Out reacted within Boon's presence, but Scaramouche could rub two circuits together and figure it out while keeping his thoughts to himself. He particularly said nothing as Knock Out seemed to wistfully rub at his spark chamber...

"That's right~!" Scaramouche put on a friendly grin. He gave his sweet Anne-Marie a gentle squeeze and stroked the back of her plumed head. "Chickens are related to the dinos, but I ain't so certain 'bout cuccos. I'm gonna assume so...? I mean, probably not T-rexes or anythin' like that, but somethin' similar!" If nothing else, the tangent was a worthwhile distraction for them both; one Scaramouche utilized to its fullest as he once again urged Knock Out to follow with a bright, inviting smile. "Hon~! C'mon, c'mon! We're burnin' daylight, baby! We better vamoose sometime this next century."

There was a place. A place deeper in the forest that only Scaramouche and Lunette knew about, and soon it would become known to one other. But first, they must reach it.

Dry leaves and fallen twigs crunched softly beneath their respective soles and pedes as the pair trekked through the forest interior, shafts of sunlight peeking through the deciduous and evergreen canopy. Fauna, both native to this world and not, cried out in the distance and further contributed to the forest's mystical ambiance. "So~!" Scaramouche was the first to pipe up, the android eager for conversation even in the most serene of locales, and he looked to his bulkier friend with gleaming optics, their cyan hue barely visible in broad daylight. "Talk to me, baby. What's eatin' away at your processors?" Always one for the jugular, that Scaramouche. It must've came with being an assassin. He stepped aside, Anne-Marie tucked protectively beneath an arm, and pulled a low, sweeping branch out of Knock Out's path. "It's just gonna be us out here - you, me, and Anne-Marie," he said. "Whatever's said between us stays between us, ya hep to the jive, muchacho?"
    Knock Out
    Knock Out
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Stamina Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Knock Out on Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:04 am

"Y... You mentioned that lil' tidbit before, y-yeah. 'Bout Screamer havin', um, stilettos."

"Did I? Damn." How disappointing! Especially since it seemed to make it worse for poor Scaramouche. Knock Out could see those gears turning. Now he was undoubtedly wondering why he'd have big ole pizza feet while Starscream has small pedes with a pair of heels! Amused as he was, the mech would take mercy on his friend and help steer the conversation away from this topic. When in doubt, bring up the chick-a-dees! Reaching over for Anne-Marie, the mech ran his talons over her plush feathers before tapping her beak with a "Boop!" With a rich chuckle, he left the chicken maestro to his chicken affections. "Spoiled pets are the best pets!" He wasn't sure he had the energy to spoil a pet as much as he spoiled himself, but the jazzbot had more than enough love to spare. "An excuse to eat more of your cooking? I'm all in!" You best start pooping out those eggs, Anne-Marie. Next time he was an organic, Knock Out would be coming with an appetite.

Ha ha! As expected, Scaramouche enjoyed receiving a compliment in French! A self satisfied smirk grew on his face, but it quickly melted when the robot leaned in. Oh, he was expecting for the other to swoon. Instead, he gave a rakish smirk and stepped in real close...! To whisper are particularly dirty French phrase into his audial! He made a great show of gasping dramatically, but was truly not that surprised. "Scaramouche, you dirty dog~! But I must say, you spoke that like a champ." The seductive show was only a pinch ruined by the obnoxious laughter that followed. He seemed to beam, both from Scaramouche's touch and from the compliment! "Mm, I like the sound of that. Charming the masses with my voice~. Basking in praise and admiration~. Absolutely perfect!" Not that Knock Out was seeking a relationship, he was quite satisfied as he was. But he did like charming the populace!

"Suppose that makes sense. Some sort of prehistoric lizard creature at least." For Scaramouche's sake, Knock Out held his glossa and kept from mentioning the Predacons. He could almost imagine the confused look on his puppydog face, trying to riddle out why Transformers went from having Beast modes to transportation vehicles. His friend's bright smile made the mech give a small one in turn, heeding his words and putting a touch more speed to his step. The cloak billowed behind as they made their way through a section of the forest. The weather was definitely tending towards autumn, leaving tons of dry leaves and sticks to crunch soundly beneath their feet. Sunlight peeked through the branches overhead, making for a very picturesque little scene. Where exactly were they heading...? Animals cried out, sending the mech shifting just a tad closer to his friend and the chicken.

"So~! Talk to me, baby. What's eatin' away at your processors?"

That assassin background made itself known as Scaramouche went right for the jugular. Remind him not to get on the android's bad side! Grabbing hold of his cloak and pinning it close to his body, Knock Out evaded the branch that his friend helpfully pulled out of his path. It did his spark some good to know that it was just the three of them out here! And the mech trusted Scaramouche and even Anne-Marie! Bunching the fabric between his talons, the crimson mech sighed lowly. "Lots of things, Scaramouche. I hardly know where to start. It's...just a lot to deal with at once. I had a truly crummy, no good, very bad day." More twigs snapped beneath his big ole pedes as they walked, his optics directed towards the ground. "Everything was going just fine at first. The dragon was disgusting for sure. It wore the flesh of its own kill like Leatherface, it was ghastly, and...eugh. But! Nothing I can't handle." Just a normal day, right? "I thought it'd be a good idea to go for the guts, organics are so flimsy there after all. But that's where everything went horribly wrong, Scaramouche." So very, very wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:38 am