What Are You Really Made Of?

Curiosity
    Curiosity
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 13

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 UD6hGmr20/20What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 80ZXdcG180/180What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 NlcFHJD26/26What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (26/26)

What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Really Made Of?

Post by Curiosity on Wed May 15, 2019 9:25 am

Huff! Trivial details do not matter if you knew what he was talking about and you obviously do. Yes the young one was over thinking it. Hear what he is saying not how he was saying it.

Some type of cheat code you think? Curi would never, knowingly.... and in his right remind cheat! Cheating gets you struck by lightning and the fluffer has already been struck by lightning. His accidental hatchling made sure of that. The bastard had lifted him by the tail and zapped him in and out of consciousness. Talk about a messed up offspring, not father issues! Poor beast still get nightmares over it.

”If it’s your first job surely they will be forgiving and teach you things? And what is a wedding. How is that related to smithing? My ex was a smith, I think, but I’ve never really seen her make anything. ” Silly communicator welding, thought it sounded similar enough that the beast didn’t take note of it. After all who was he to doubt the translation? The machine knew more than him most of the time.

That aside, the beast watched the boy as he spoke about the places he would most likely fit in. So the boy could not cook, has never tried fishing, and is willing to serve/entertain others. This tells Curi nothing, but that he would try his best at anything and that this was no alpha.

”Is there anything in common that most jobs asked for?” The Fluffernutter was out of his league of expertise here but never the less he would at least try to help the boy. If there was one thing he was good at it was hunting! And job hunting sounds halfway there?
    Metal Man
    Metal Man
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 UD6hGmr10/10What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 80ZXdcG60/60What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 NlcFHJD11/11What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (11/11)

Post by Metal Man on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:36 am

He was definitely overthinking things, though he didn't quite know that he was overthinking it. That was the product of a processor moving too fast to truly completely devote time to the thought. Perhaps because his mind was rapidfire with trying to parse so many ideas at once? Yeah, that had to be it. No, maybe not.

"True, unless I take the route of making my own business. Then I gotta learn while doing on my own." He then crooked his digit in front of his face a little. "Welding, not wedding. Wedding's something completely different that I don't have much experience with. Welding is joining pieces of metal together with super-hot fire."

Metal thought for a second. "Experience, for one. And a willingness to work. But mostly experience." The one thing he lacked above all. Most qualified candidates were more experienced than a young robot.
    Curiosity
    Curiosity
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 13

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 UD6hGmr20/20What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 80ZXdcG180/180What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 NlcFHJD26/26What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (26/26)

Post by Curiosity on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:45 am

”Huff... ”
    The large fluff exhaled through his sniffer, he could barely tell the difference of the two words. This didn’t really bother him, as most people seemed smart enough to catch his meaning. Giving his regal head a bit of a shake the huffing fluffing beast listened. His great fluffy ears where multitasking, scouting and actually listening to the kid.

Curiosity didn’t know it, but welding can be used to forge things. What the Nargacuga knew was forging created things by flame, force, and determination. Did Metalboi have the courage and strength to be in that type of profession? He tilted his head to ponder this quietly, all the while fixing the aforementioned bot with a curious gaze. Metalboi seemed willing to learn, always a good trait. However his lack in communication skills might hinder him, one could be considered rude for many things even if said things made no sense. Who was the Fluffernutter to judge? Walking around without cloths to cover your bits tended to draw all kinds of looks, not that Curi understood

”Experience you say? Did you show them you had that? You might not have the experience they specifically need...” The furry one paused to scratch the under of his chinnie chin chin in thought. ”But perhaps you could use what you know to better what ever they are?”

Curi gently nudged the boy’s puffy red jacket with his razor sharp beak. Something was under their and he’d only notice it now, but what ever it was it had the curious beast’s interest.

”What?”

Way to be distracted by the most random of detains, Curi. Though it wouldn’t have been you if you weren’t suddenly interested in things spontaneously.
    Metal Man
    Metal Man
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 UD6hGmr10/10What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 80ZXdcG60/60What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 NlcFHJD11/11What Are You Really Made Of? - Page 2 QVqUJop  (11/11)

Post by Metal Man on Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Well, Metal did want to forge things. That sounded fun, actually. But he knew there was a risk of welding himself to what he was working on, and that, well that was bound to be a new shade of awkward to explain. And then there was getting proper clothing. Even a coat during the winter. For summer, now summer was going to be the harder part because he got hot way too easily. But getting into water wasn't an option since he seemed to sink like a lead weight.

"The problem is, they want more experience than I actually have." He cupped his chin slightly. "I should try that, actually. Use what I know. Mmmf, but still, that's not very much itself. I'm afraid I was quite sheltered for a long time and my knowledge is a lot more limited than I'd care to admit. I'm learning a lot more, mind you, but I know that my knowledge has limits and it's not fair to potential employers and potential clients if I act like I know more than I do." No one liked a know-it-all after all! That's why he was sure no one liked a certain brother of his that would remain nameless here.

"Hm?" He opened his jacket slightly to show his lithe mechanical body. It was there to make him warm at the very least. Not so warm that he would overheat, but definitely keep him from being so cold that his frame froze and locked up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:38 pm