Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake

Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 17

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 UD6hGmr25/25Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 80ZXdcG220/220Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (220/220)
    Stamina Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 NlcFHJD34/34Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (34/34)

Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake

Post by Scaramouche on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:36 pm

A cheeky robot with, uh, cheeks! Don't go sniffing about that cosmetic feature - seriously.

"Oh, no worries about that. A hard worker can recognize another, and I can definitely see that you put your all into everything It's written all over your outfit!"

Could it be...? Was it possible...? If Scaramouche didn't have any respect for his outfit (or Minion, for that matter), he would've promptly dropped to his knees and sobbed like the largest of hams. The android clutched his chest and dramatically besought the heavens instead. "Finally, recognition...!" he hoarsely wheezed. Sure, it hadn't come from the Shogun of Sorrow himself (among other individuals), but beggars can't be choosers. Scaramouche already had the best companions an old, worn-down 'bot could ask for, besides! He suppressed an impish giggle beneath a hand, the corners of his lips curling. "Ehe he~! Well, I suppose you can say I own a car, yes..." was the mysterious answer. But, uh, on the level... it wasn't a weird concept, right? That a robot, like, had some form of transportation that was pretty much another robot? Well, maybe just a little bit...

"I bet that car works perfectly and looks amazing!"

"Hon hon~! Oh, baby, you have no i-dea how much he'd love hearin' that." All right, no more free 'gimmes' for you, Minion~! You gotta riddle this one out yourself. Anyway, bread and cheesecake sounded plenty doable - almost a snooze, given Scaramouche's fathomless experience. Here's hoping Big Boss already had the best ingredient in the pantry, because nothing else will compare to a graham cracker crust!  

Sniff, sniff...!

Aw, that pitiful sniffling! Never mind how a fish can sniffle underwater - it was the performance! The passion with which Minion spun his tale (and tail)! "If you weren't gills-deep in that glorified fishbowl and all slimy and wet, I'd have reached over and hugged ya, babu!" Scaramouche didn't care who you were; nobody - nobody!! - deserved to be some schlemiel's nanny! How fortunate they were gonna realize Minion's dream together, eh? "Now you're on the trolley, baby - red-hot and blllllazin', hon hon~!" the robot cheered, clapping for his newfound friend. "If there's one thing ol' Ssscaramouche knows how to do well, it's exude confidence and in smokin' sick style. You'll be the talk of the block in no time, babe~! Why, everybody and their mothers are gonna come far and wide to sample your fan-freakin'-tastic' goodies, crackin' their coin purses like Moses parted the seas!" Deliver their sweet tooths, Minion, deliver them!

"I think I can meet those expectations. No one's pushing me around and I don't subscribe to 'the customer is always right'. They're usually wrong and uninformed!"

Puh-hu~! Was this scaly dork lovable, or was he lovable? A real chip off ye olde block, too!

"Truer words never spoken~!" Scaramouche grinned, raising an invisible glass. "No matter who or what comes steppin' through those front doors, you'll have yourself a bonafide robot on your fins; there ain't nothin' - nothin'! - that escapes my diligent sensors, baby, 'cause Scaramouche knows ssscary-much about the ins and outs of people's, uh...!" Oh shit, what jives well with 'people'!? Steeple? Treacle? Beagle? FUCK. Not a grand list of contenders, but can't think about that now - no time on the clock! "...people-ings!" Whew, that was sooo bad~! The robot couldn't help but laugh at himself, though. "Aw hon hon, I thought I was goin' somewhere spectacular, but I got mullered by none other than the English language!" He settled down with a fond sigh and rested a hand over his metal brow, head gently shaking. "If only we could speak French, y'know?" Then they could let their tongues do the dancing in place of their stilted conversational mishaps. "Oh, I won't let anybody push me around," Scaramouche winked. "I trudged through a lot of metaphorical crapola to reach this point, and I ain't gonna jeopardize it now! But I'll keep my sass in check, robot's honor. I'm properly house-trained~!"

Gasp! That sandpaper-like sensation was none other than a cat's tongue, which meant Cleo had transcended this mortal plane and went directly to Meowvana! Though technically not his pampered puss, Scaramouche couldn't resist giving the lil' rugrat what she wanted. He carefully scooped her up, drumsticks and all, and tucked Cleo within the comfy confines of his shirt collar. His warm, snug shirt collar. And it smelled of fresh linen, to boot! Assuming all went well with her Royal Highness, only Cleo's ears, squinty eyes, and tail would peek through.

"Since I still...need to technically conduct a job interview like a professional, I'd actually like to know! I intend to have this place open from Monday to Friday, between 10 am to 4 pm to get the late breakfast and lunch crowd. When are you open to work?"

...Hm! Good question.

Scaramouche sneaked a kiss on Cleo's paw, his answer ready and waiting to meet Minion's approval. "Lucky you~!" the android teased. "I can work Monday through Friday, anytime between 10am and 2:30pm; 2:45pm if you wanna push it." Can't forget about his morning gig at Kev's and his afternoon commitment with Korra! "If ever ya need me throughout the night, though, I'm always available!" he added. "I dunno if ya wanna bake way early in the mornin', but I'm all yours after 11pm and up to 6:30am - gotta squeeze in some time for my car, y'know? Can't have him gettin' lonely~!" It'd just be too cruel.
    Minion
    Minion
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 38

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 UD6hGmr45/45Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 80ZXdcG430/430Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 NlcFHJD76/76Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (76/76)

Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake

Post by Minion on Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:26 pm

"Finally, recognition...!"

Whoa, was that a mood! Minion's robotic torso jolted, the fish backing up in his tank as he gawked at the flamboyant robot's antics. Scaramouche's hands grasping for his own chest sent a brief bit of panic through the fish, before he remembered that oh yeah he doesn't have a heart. "H-heh, heh!" In an effort not to be such an awkward fish, Minion chuckled lightly as he calmed himself down. His fins continued their usual rhythm to remain afloat, fluttering by his sides. "If recognition is what you're after, then you've come to the right place!" You'll be appreciated here friend!

How vague he was acting regarding this car, though... The impish robot had an odd grin. And he called his car a 'he'? Not that weird! People liked to anthropomorphize their personal objects at times. Minion himself certainly liked to name his favorite kitchen utensils! Something about that way he said that still rang as kinda strange though, but Minion did little else but smile and nod at him. "That's great! You know, I used to drive an invisible car... Really enjoyed it too. Nothing's better than driving around in stealth mode!" Don't tell, but traffic laws became more of a 'helpful suggestion' when you drove an invisible vehicle! Once the robot honked about how much his car would love to hear that it works great and looked amazing, it was really starting to get to a weird place. "Uh-huh...?" Don't judge him, Minion! This is an obviously very lonely robot! And if the fish could have full-blown conversations with his pets, then Scaramouche was in his right to talk about his...car in such an odd way! Might as well play along, right? It was all in good fun. "Well, if you're gonna be driving that car here for work, then maybe I can tell him himself!" What a lovely idea, eh?

Oof, fishing Minion out for a hug would be uncomfortable for them both! With a toothy grin, his robotic body raised his arms lightly in a friendly gesture. "Well, I do have these arms! If you'd like to give me a normal hug...?" You know, one that wasn't damp and scaly! At the cheering and clapping, the fish's 'cheeks' seemed to take on a light green blush. He backed up against the glass wall, tucking his face into the corner bashfully. "Aaw... Shucks, you're too nice!" He let out a bubbly chuckle. "You do a great job of selling yourself, Mouche! If I weren't already considering hiring you, I think that would be convince me to do it. Having a confident and smiling face behind the counter goes a long way." The robot's hyperbole might not be that far off the mark...

Following Scaramouche's lead, Minion mimed pinching the stem of a wine glass between two robotic fingers and he raised it in the direction of his robotic friend. "Here, here! Clink!" He even went to the effort of setting his glass down gently before he continued to speak. "Oh? Don't worry, I think you got across what you meant! And I unfortunately don't know any French beyond bits of it I've read in cookbooks, ehehe..." So unless you wanted a conversation consisting of 'omelette du fromage', we were sticking with Basic! "As for what you meant, you're basically saying you understand how people behave, right?" How interesting! Between that and how personable and charming Scaramouche was, it seemed to point towards the robot's original functions being related to interpersonal relationships! Not a common kind of robot, which fit him perfectly. "Oh, I trust you to handle yourself after how you handled me! You can keep your sass in check, but you can let it loose if someone crosses the line with you. House-trained or not, I don't expect you to let people browbeat you." Having grown up in America, the fish was unfortunately very aware of how entitled shoppers could be!

Cleo did not expect to be scooped up and deposited inside of the robot's shirt! Her eyes widened, but Scaramouche had earned enough trust that she didn't immediately freak out. Sandwiched comfortably between smooth warm metal and soft fabric, the cat curled up like a little shrimp. Her eyes and ears peered out of the collar and the tip of her naked tail poked out of the bottom of the shirt. Still consistently purring, her paws continued their kneading from the inside of the shirt. Don't remove her anytime soon, Scaramouche! She was like a comfy joey in a kangaroo pouch.

Seeing the robot deposit his beloved kitty inside of his shirt was... strange... But! Cleo wasn't being harmed and she seemed to really enjoy it, so Minion didn't comment on the odd little motion. He did flash the robot a crooked grin to show that he thought it was cute! Just look at her shiny eyes peering out! Little cutie. "That sounds perfect!" It'd cover what he thought the busiest times would be! Rubbing the bottom of his tank in thought, Minion let out a thoughtful hum. "I'd prefer to sell all of our products as fresh as can be, so I think I'd like to start baking early in the morning, yes. So that by the time we open, we have food ready for the early birds!" ...At this point, Scaramouche's attachment to his car was verging on the side of kinda weird... Trying his best not to judge, he bobbed within his tank instead. "I think if we both start between 4 and 3 in the morning, then I can handle whatever's left by the time you leave at 6:30! I'd hate to take you from your...car, though! How frequently do you think you'd want to come in so early?"
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 UD6hGmr25/25Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 80ZXdcG220/220Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (220/220)
    Stamina Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 NlcFHJD34/34Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (34/34)

Post by Scaramouche on Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:39 pm

No, this tin-man doesn't have an actual beating, throbbing heart! ...Though it still breaks.

"Oh, I dunno if it's the only thing I've set my peepers on," Scaramouche winked, sported a crooked smile. "I'd actually just wanna be of service and burn all this excess juice coursin' through my systems! And hey, if I get paid for a job well done? That's a bonus~!" A lil' recognition would be great, however, yes. As well as schmoozing it up with a new friend!

"That's great! You know, I used to drive an invisible car... Really enjoyed it too. Nothing's better than driving around in stealth mode!"

Whoa, check out this jazzy cat! He drives an invisible car.
    ...Or, uh, drove? Past tense?

The android tilted his head to the side quizzically, a petite frown surfacing. "What, um, happened to it?" he asked. Brace yourself, Minion, because here comes the million dollar question weighing on everyone's mind. "You surely didn't lose it, right? Why, I bet they probably make invisible car locator-doohickeys just for this very occasion, hon hon~!" Not gonna sugarcoat it, babe: if Minion had misplaced his set of wheels, then that was major - major, baby! - egg on his fishy face. Do you think Wonder Woman had the same problem? Also, he can see it plainly written on your gills, bugaboo. You think Scaramouche actually owned a real car! The robot couldn't help but let loose a boisterous - "HA!" - as his frame rocked with contagious chuckling. "Oh no, baby, I don't drive the car - he drives himself!" In hindsight, that proooobably sounded a lil' kooky, so it's time the gig was finally up. Otherwise, Minion seemed liable to think the android really was insane in the membrane.

"He's a Cybertronian!" Scaramouche explained. "I don't know which version of Earth ya hail from, but they're a race of metal-whatchamacallits with livin' sparks and possess the ability to 'transform' into vehicles. My good friend, Knock Out, likes bein' an Aston Martin knockoff!" Sorry, Adonis, but he had to call it like it is. At least you looked fabulous for a sports car amalgamation, though!

And you know what, fish sticks? He's gonna take you up on the offer!

"Hon hon~! C'mere, you!" Clank! Didn't think Scaramouche had it in him to hug ya, didja? Well, guess again, Minion, because now you were pulled into a warm, robit hug! The android's cheek rested snugly against the glass as his hands roamed mountains of black synthetic hairs. "Ooh, is this faux fur? It feels really nice~! I was kinda thinkin' it'd be coarse, y'know?" What a pleasant surprise! Scaramouche just hated rough textures, especially when they scratched his finish. It was plenty dinged enough already.

"As for what you meant, you're basically saying you understand how people behave, right?"

Smart and handsome~!

Scaramouche answered with a lively nod, "Mhm~! That's one of my core functions, understandin' and emulatin' the organic psyche!" He stopped just short of saying 'and to eventually neutralize them', because an assassin's skill set had very little use in the kitchen. Unless, of course, people were on the menu? With chompers like those, Minion was definitely a carnivore... You know what they say around Hannibal's water cooler: secret's in the sauce~! "Will you also stick up for me if an unruly customer oversteps their bounds?" If so, that will earn Minion a buddy for life. The android practically bounced in his seat at the thought! "Heck, baby~! You watch my back and I'll do whatever ya need me to do, no questions asked!" A boss actually taking good care of him, for once? A real, real boss? Where does Scaramouche sign!?

"I can come in early everyday, 365, rain, snow, or shine!" 3am was no biggie, and it's not like the android needed a full night's rest in order to function. Give him a thirty-minute charge and he'll last a good while! "So long as I can leave in time for my mornin' gig, I'll happily shake n' bake for ya~! And don't worry about Knock Out, babe; he'll be on the fast track to Snoozeville while I meander on the slow lane with my metal doggies."

He'd feel a lil' guilty disturbing his friend's stasis, so it was the walking life for him! Besides, admiring a sleepy Portal City was always nice this time of year. Winter will be a different story, though! And a cold one.
    Minion
    Minion
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 UD6hGmr45/45Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 80ZXdcG430/430Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 NlcFHJD76/76Wanted: Robotic Fool Who Can Bake - Page 2 QVqUJop  (76/76)

Post by Minion on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:39 pm

Pfft, robotic peepers. Scaramouche admitted that he had more reasons for yearning for this job besides a good bit of recognition, but hey! Recognition would be nice too. Just in addition to being of service and burning up excess juice! The robot had time on his hands and he needed to spend it. Minion returned the wink with one of his large fishy and dark brown eyes. "Well then, my friend! You have definitely come to the right place!" A bonus indeed!

"What, um, happened to it? You surely didn't lose it, right?"

"..." Damn. The alien fish's entire form might as well have been a face with wriggly appendages. This, unfortunately, made it very hard for him to resist being expressive! And thus, why he immediately looked like a child who'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Egg, meet scaly face. Wide-eyed and slack-jawed, it took a few moments for the fish to actually give a verbal response. "Well...! I mean... I sort of..." Robotic index fingers tapped together sheepishly. "The uh... the person I was escaping from enjoyed putting trackers on things so! I... might have ditched it in the outskirts of the outer district? And it might still be there? Even though it's been... Wow, 6 and a half years? Goodness!" Truthfully, he could have found trackers and removed them, but it was too much of a risk for the fish. How funny to think that it could still be out there! He did miss the old girl!

"He drives...himself?" What a laugh! Thank X that Scaramouche decided to explain because it was becoming less 'cute' and more worrisome. Before Minion could start wondering whether he had a few 'glitches' in the processor, the amused robot gave what was the best and clearest explanation. "Oh! I didn't know we still had those!" Duh, Minion! He jokingly slapped the glass tank that made up his 'forehead'. "Of course, now it makes sense! I don't come from an Earth with Cybertronians, but we used to have more than a few lumbering around. Never met this 'Knock Out' guy. So his car is... European in design?" Fitting that he made friends with Scaramouche!

Whoa! He actually did it! Like an awkward and stiff legged corgi, Minion and his robotic body locked up initially during Scaramouche's hug. It didn't take long for him to react positively, lest the poor robot think that he didn't enjoy the hug. Quite the opposite, in fact! A huge smile split its way across the alien's face as his metal arms wrapped around the robot in turn! Despite the glass separating them, Minion pressed his little body against it to squish his cheek to Scaramouche's. "Mmm...~! Wow, I can feel that warmth through the glass!" In turn, the jazzy robot began to stroke and caress his faux fur. Not that Minion could feel it, but he could see it! "It is faux fur! Makes hugs that much more comfortable, you know?" He chuckled. It did look pretty wirey from a distance! Truly enjoying the hug, he gave the robot a small but comfortable squeeze.

One of his core functions? Curious! Were all of his core functions related to interactions with organics? Again, Minion found himself wondering what the robot's original function was! But! But! It was best not to think about it, because it didn't matter. The same way Minion's previous life didn't matter. "That'll be useful for customer service." He said with a sincere smile. And speaking of customers...! A robotic hand patted lightly at the robot's shoulder. "Of course I will! Guys like us have been number two for too long! I want to be polite to all of our customers, of course. But if anybody is being a jerk, or throwing their weight around, they aren't welcome here." He didn't fake his death and make a new life just to allow himself to be browbeaten and abused by somebody else, and it was the same for anybody who would be working here! The hug lessened at the robot's bouncing, Minion laughing softly at the sight of it.

"You make a great case for hiring you, Scaramouche!" Scaramouche's impressive availability only made him all the more eager to take the robot on. "That works out fine for me! So long as you can help me get things started, I can wrap it up afterwards on my own. Hopefully we'll get a couple of other people working here too, eventually!" Oh, did Cybertronians sleep? That was... weird, but hey. That's what happens with robotic aliens, he assumed! "Great! And you'd certainly be home before dinner." How final this was beginning to sound, eh? Truthfully, the alien's mind was already made up. He wanted Scaramouche to work for him! But it would be best to see him in action. "I think I'm ready to show you the kitchen and see what you can do! Want me to fish Cleo out for you? Or would you rather cuddle with her for a few more minutes? If so, I don't mind!" Kitties were truly captivating, and sweet Cleo looked to be taking a cat nap inside of Scaramouche's shirt! The lightest hint of pink tongue poked out from between her wrinkly lips, a soft snort sounding from the feline. So dignified, even while asleep.
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Scaramouche on Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:36 pm

Oh... Oh no... With a guilty face like that, Minion really had lost the invisible car!

"HON HON H - oop...!" Scaramouche gave his chest a hearty thump and coughed. "I mean, sorry for your loss~!" he corrected himself. Well, can't say it wasn't easy losing something that melded with its surroundings... Still, six and a half years? That was an awfully long time leaving a car, let alone an invisible car, out in the elements! Poor thing might not even run. Would they be needing an invisible tow truck, too? "Ew, trackers~! Sounds like the possessive, clingy type." The android playfully gagged and readjusted his neckerchief. "How 'bout this, babu? One of these days, if ya don't mind takin' the day off, we'll go out and find your lil' invisible friend. Shouldn't be too hard! With my robotic expertise and your memory, it'd be a cinch!" Seriously, how hard could finding the damn thing be for a state-of-the-art automaton like Scaramouche?

About as hard as putting two-and-two together that Minion had assumed a few 'screws' loose in the robot's head. He clicked his tongue, expression flat. "...You thought I was actually crazy, didn'tcha?" Like, rude! But it was all water under the bridge and soon Scaramouche was laughing. "Of course he drives himself~! If anyone else did, he'd loudly squawk and never let ya hear the end of - wait, still had those?" Oh, right. He sometimes forgot that there had been other Cybertronians, apparently? They were suspiciously no longer around, but if Knock Out's ire held any weight, this was probably a good thing. Somethingsomethinginstantmagicalgenitalssomethingsomething... "Hon hon~! Oh, he's definitely Eurotrash, all right, but he's the fastest ride a guy can ask for!" The android chuckled. "Put it this way, babe: if Knock Out were to deliver pizzas, you'd never see a freebie." That's how fast we're talking here. In fact, the Cybertronian's addictive need for speed had more times than not set Scaramouche's teeth on edge... Woe betide any pedestrian who thought themselves above the mech's screeching tires!

Aw, Minion hugged back! What a goofy goober.

"Mm...~! And you're so nice and cool! It's like my cheek's rubbing up against a block of ice!" Was this why folks liked hugging Scaramouche in the summer? If so, they had the right idea, because this was amazing. He nuzzled the glass one last time before pulling away. "You have got to tell me name of your coolant," the android smiled. "And good call, babe! They may got the scratch, but we don't need the 'tude. It'll be a pleasure workin' beside ya!" Which was great timing, because Scaramouche all but got the job! The final test was strutting his stuff in a culinary setting, and he was looking to slay it like he did that innocent village.  

...Buuuuuut nobody needed to really know about that.
    Shh, our little secret~!

With a jiggle and a wriggle, Scaramouche hopped out of his chair and did a lil' dance in front of his future boss. But just a lil' one, because a certain turkey-butt was counting mice! "Just lead the way and I'm so totally there~! And if it's all right with you, babe, I wouldn't be fussed if Cleo hitched a ride until I left!" This was assuming she wouldn't shed too much, though. Can't have cat hair getting into the dough!

Mm, cat hair bread... Didn't that sound just delicious?
    Minion
    Minion
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Minion on Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:35 am

"HON HON H - oop...! I mean, sorry for your loss~!"

Such sincere sympathy. With a flat gaze, Minion merely clicked his tongue. "Uh-huh." Sorry, Scaramouche! Your laughter was so loud and obnoxious that it immediately gave you away. You were in fact amused that he had lost an invisible car! ...Which was super easy to lose, by the way! Megamind even did it once! It became a plot point! Lucky for the both of them, the fish didn't hold grudges and so he let the slip up slide off of his scales like water. "Ugh, you don't even know. Possessive and clingy is right on point." The fish sassed with a flick of a robotic wrist. Constant trackers on everything, was that really necessary?! ...Granted, Minion did wind up getting fish-napped, but it was apparently the best thing that had ever happened to him! Funny how life works out, huh?

Like how this robot he'd just met and inadvertently offended upon their introduction was now offering to help find the car! Both hands clasping over his chest, the fish gasped. Chocolate brown eyes widened, getting considerably more wibbley despite being underwater. "R-really...? You'd do that for me?" He gave another fanged grin. "That would be amazing, 'Mouche! Having her back would be like having a piece of home back! I can find a day that works for both of us and we can get to looking!" What a truly friendly and kind piece of machinery!

"...You thought I was actually crazy, didn'tcha?"

"...Well... I mean..." Metal fingers tapping together honestly, Minion at last relented by pinching his fingers together with a little squint. "Only slightly crazy, if that helps?" You know, like 'wow that guy sure is unnaturally attached to his car! How cute! But strange...'. Having never been a Cybertronian, the alien fish could guess that maybe being driven felt strange. Would it feel like somebody had taken over your body? What an odd concept! "Yeah, still!" He tapped the bottom of his tank, the closest thing Minion owned to a chinny chin chin. "There were a ton running around back when I was still with Megamind, but I don't...remember anything about them? None really made much of an impression on me. I know there was a Russian tank... An angry dark gray lady one? A couple of 'baddies', and a yellow one that Megamind was find of." None of which sounded to be Scaramouche's particular friend. Yeesh, maybe he'd been a little too isolated these past years! "He sounds interesting! I guess if I ever wanted to do a delivery service, I'd know exactly who to ask." Eurotrash, super speedster... Five credits that this one had a German accent!

"Heh! Warmth and coolness. Guess we really even each other out, huh?" The act of someone nuzzling his tank surface was rather new. He was used to Cleo's face getting smushed against the glass, not a robot! But he couldn't deny how cute it was, the fish chuckling bashfully at such affectionate attention. "Sure, I can tell you my coolant! Honestly, I wouldn't mind trading a ton of upkeep information with you. I've been keeping this baby running on my own all these years. Getting some feedback from another pair of eyes is always great! Or, uh, optics?" Either way, you were speaking his language! Minion nodded in the affirmative, further bolstered by the robot's confidence. "Yeah! They can take their 'scratch' elsewhere if they're going to be rude. We don't have to take that kind of treatment anymore!" Such despicable people would be missing out on some delicious treats!

Perhaps letting a robot cook with his pet cat inside of his shirt like a little kangaroo joey was an odd choice to make, but it wasn't like Minion could judge. He usually let Cleo be his little cooking buddy anyway! Depending on how health codes were like in PB, though, perhaps shouldn't let it become a habit... "Alright! Follow me, 'Mouche and the shirt gremlin formerly known as Cleo!" The alien fish lead the way with a wave of his robotic hand. Past the wooden tables and back to the lovely little counter. He stepped behind it, and opened the door to the kitchen for his guest. He stood to the side, gesturing grandly. "After you!" The kitchen was revealed to the robot, the counters and appliances all sparkling clean! You could even eat off the floor, if you were truly adventurous. Minion entered in behind his prospective employee, scanning the area proudly. He eventually snapped to attention, looking to the robot. "Ah, right!"

Now...what to ask for him to bake? It had to be something relevant to the job. Not too easy, and yet not too difficult! Yet it couldn't be something that would take forever to be prepared either. Just the right sort of recipe to allowed the fish to see Scaramouche in action! With an idea in mind, he turned to face the robot as cheerily as ever! Don't stress too much big guy. This was only a test to determine if you got the job! "You'll find all the ingredients you'll need here in this kitchen, all the appliances. All the utensils, pots, and pans! My test will be three rounds. The first part, lunch! The second...dessert! And the third! Coffee!" He helpfully counted the numbers with his roboto finger-os! "For your first test, I want you to make me a roast beef panini with ciabatta bread! Don't worry about making the bread, I've got some fresh ciabatta you can use on the bread on the baking racks. And...go!" With a flamboyant flourish, he motioned as if waving an invisible flag down for the robot to get to work! Let's see how you operated in the kitchen, eh?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:36 pm