Back Again

Diana Ridley
    Diana Ridley
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Back Again UD6hGmr0/0Back Again QVqUJop  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    Back Again 80ZXdcG60/60Back Again QVqUJop  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    Back Again NlcFHJD11/11Back Again QVqUJop  (11/11)

Back Again Empty Back Again

Post by Diana Ridley on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:41 pm

Time: 2:45
    Date: July 14, 0010

Many of the buildings looked the same, the streets looked the same. Updated perhaps, a new coat of paint here, fresh pavement there, but overall the same. Even after two years of absence, the place looked about the same.

Along one of those streets, walking along the sidewalk, were a somewhat odd couple. The shorter of the two barely cleared five feet without the use of some high heels. The other? Well.. He just plain looked like he didn’t belong on the same plain of existence. That tall cat-moth man seemed to exude an aura of wrongness, though he tried his best to be affable. It was just too bad his smile tended to make people walking towards them cross to the other side of the road.

“Don’t you worry ‘bout them any, hon.” Diana told her companion as they continued their stroll towards the park. She had gotten used to his… Everything sometime ago.

“I DO NOT WORRY, DEAR ONE. BUT I… APPRECIATE? THE CONCERN.” He didn’t bother to look down at her as he spoke, he could see her perfectly no matter where she was afterall. Samael, the fallen angel, the former god, merely stuffed his hands into the pockets of the pants his Dear One had insisted he wear. He still didn’t understand it. He had not genitals of which to speak of, let alone to cover. But it wasn’t anything that inconvenienced him, so it was no matter.

“Well, maybe not worry per say, but you always look like a kicked puppy when people cross ta’ the other side, away from us.” And while his disappointed face did make her feel a little bad she couldn’t help the amusement seeping into her voice as she said this. “An’ don’t say that you resemble a cat more than a dog, you know what Ah mean.” Diana looked up in his direction, quirking a brow at him. Of course all she could see was the inside of her parasol, but she knew he saw her. He always did. Even though there she’d rather he not.

She tried not to think about how much he saw. Or knew.

“VERY WELL, DEAR ONE.” He said as they entered the park. “THERE IS A BENCH NOT FAR FROM WHERE WE ARE. IT IS IN THE SHADE FOR YOU, DEAR ONE. AND IT HAS A NICE VIEW OF A POND.” At least he thought it was nice? It was hard to say what was nice by others perspective, but he hoped that she would like it as well.

“That sounds lovely, thank ya’ Sam.”

Diana followed the fallen angel until they reached the bench in question. He was right, it was nice and shaded, finally she wouldn’t have to hold up the parasol anymore. At least for a little while, anyway. She sat down, folding the parasol up and setting it to one side. On the other side she patted the bench in invitation. Samael looked down at her, looked at the seat, and tilted his head to the side.

“I WOULD RATHER STAND, DEAR ONE.” She giggled at him, even after all this time he still had trouble sitting.

Now that she had a moment to relax the young lady took out her phone, there were numbers she was sure would no longer work since they were from the last Gamma she was in, but there were a few from this one still on it. She hovered a gloved finger over one of the contacts, Scaramouche, the musical and mischievous robot she’d befriended while she was here before. But she was hesitant, it had been so long, and they’d only known each other for a little while. Would he remember her?

That was a silly question, he was a robot, he most likely would. But… Diana chewed on her lip, before realizing that she could ruin her lipstick that way. As she stared at the screen of her phone for a few more moments before a black clawed invaded her vision and tapped the ‘Call’ button.

Her head snapped up to make eye contact with her paranormal company. “Sam! Ah wasn’t ready!”

“THEN JUST… WHAT IS THE PHRASE? HANG UP?”

"It’s too late for that! He’s gonna see the number-” She scrambled to pick the phone back up and put it to her ear. Diana took a quick breath to calm herself. It was okay. She was calling a friend.

Last edited by Diana Ridley on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 17

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Back Again UD6hGmr25/25Back Again QVqUJop  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    Back Again 80ZXdcG220/220Back Again QVqUJop  (220/220)
    Stamina Bar:
    Back Again NlcFHJD34/34Back Again QVqUJop  (34/34)

Back Again Empty Re: Back Again

Post by Scaramouche on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Time: 14:45:00
    Date: 7.14.10

Whew, what a night, baby!

After an uneventful evening at work and a supremely circuit-racing gambol with only the hottest Cybertronian in town, Scaramouche had been looking to unwind and just relaaaaaax on this fine, beautiful summer afternoon. And hey, it was Sunday - which meant the android had nowhere else to be other than the comfy caress of his own couch!

"Mm, mm, MM, baby~! I am feelin' like such the cat's me-yow...~" And so there the robot lounged with the laziest of grins on his metal face, dressed in his signature lazybones outfit and carried away by the soothing tunes of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] playing on a nearby gramophone in the corner. Hey, can't go wrong with afternoon mood music while chilling in a basic tee and boxers, 'cause that's how the Assassin with the Sassin' rolled. He chuckled quietly and yawned, hiding his mouth behind a hand as he idly admired the way the sunlight from outside hit his aluminum frame juuuuust right, toes wiggling in their cozy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. "A lazy day for a lazy 'bot...~!" Scaramouche sang, listening to the cadence of the city and tucking his arms behind his head. Unable to resist any longer, he sank deeper into the couch and felt a hibernation phase coming on, optics steadily powering down. "Hm...~! And what a wonderful way to end the week it is..." One, two, three, "Zzz..." Sorry, Adonis, but he'll just have to take a rain check whenever you rouse out of stasis. Poor you~!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*

...Really?

A mighty sigh heaved from the robot's chest and he sloooowly rolled forward, fumbling for the bane of his existence, that goddamn phone vibrating noisily on the coffee table. That hot pink phone, and it was currently boasting the most obnoxious tune of all (never mind that Scaramouche had been the one to actually choose it). "Yeah, yeah, yeah..." he grumbled, rubbing his LED display and sitting upright. "I hear ya, babe, I hear ya! Now, who the heck's ring-a-ding-dingin' me?" He swore, if it was Knock Out pulling a cheeky stunt, that pampered pillow prince was gonna be in hot wa - "...Miss D!?"

Oh, there was no doubt about it, babe. Those were indeed Diana Ridley's digits flashing brightly on the screen, and Scaramouche had honestly thought he'd seen the last of the poor dame way back before all the shit hit the fan. His processors immediately raced.

Was she okay?
    Was she hurt?
    Just what the heck happened?

She and that fluffy peeping tom, Samael, had left everyone high and dry!

"Huh...!" The android rubbed his boxy chin, surprised, and ultimately thought it was worth investigating. If it was Miss D, it'd be great to hear from the well-mannered dame - she had some serious explaining to do! And, if it wasn't, then the robot was gonna be sorely tempted to track down her phone and viciously interrogate whoever was using it. You know what they say: old habits die hard. And so, without further ado, Scaramouche cleared his vocalizer and answered the call with only the most bombastic of personalities. "Hello, hello, hell-oooo, you've reached Ssscaaaaramouche, baker, disc jockey, and yoga instructor extraordinaaaaire~!" he sang with a pleasant lilt, crossing a leg and kicking it back. "To what jazzy cat do I have the pleasure of entertainin' on this ducky afternoon, baby?" Time for the moment of truth.

((* = play from 2:47 to 2:56 for the ringtone!))
    Diana Ridley
    Diana Ridley
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Diana Ridley on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:41 pm

Diana sat on the bench, hand clutching the phone to her ear. What would she say if he answered? What would she do if he didn’t? So she sat there, waiting through the rings that seemed to go on for an agonizingly long time until-

"Hello, hello, hell-oooo, you've reached Ssscaaaaramouche, baker, disc jockey, and yoga instructor extraordinaaaaire~!"

Baker, she could believe seeing as last she’d known he was working at the tavern, but disc jockey? Yoga instructor? They could just as likely be true as they were fake, anything was possible with this robot. Unbeknownst to her Samael visibly relaxed when he saw a smile break out across her face.

"To what jazzy cat do I have the pleasure of entertainin' on this ducky afternoon, baby?"

“Mah mah, you always do know how to make an introduction, sug.” She answered the bombastic bot. “It’s Diana! Ah know Ah got an awful lot to explain so let me just start with this: Ah’m so sorry for up and disappearin’ on ya’! Goodness, Ah hope none a’ y’all worried about me!” And it was true! It’d break her heart to know that she’d worried any of them too much. But underneath that… A part of her worried that her disappearance had been easy to get over. Like she didn’t even-Nope. No, not going down that train of thought. She was a lady, a southern belle (kind of), she wouldn’t be so selfish.

“NEITHER OF US WISHED TO LEAVE, IF THAT HELPS.” Samael’s voice could be heard by the robot on the other end of the line, but not so much over the speaker of the phone. Scaramouche could likely hear his words, echoing in his head. And though it hadn’t been necessary the fallen angel had leant down to put his face mere inches from Diana’s. It was like he was actually talking on the phone! This is what mortals do, yes?

“Sam honey, we talked about personal space, ‘member?” Normally she’d brush his lack of understanding of personal boundaries like this off no problem. But it was just a little too… Unnerving having his face right there. His huge, yellow, unblinking eyes staring right through her at such close proximity was juuuuuuust a little too much. “Uh, Sam says hi?” Diana added only a little awkwardly to her friend over the phone.

“NO I DIDN’T.”

“But gosh, Ah’ve been blabberin’ on too much, lemme get ta’ somethin’ more important! How’ve you been hon?” Diana swirled a lock of hair around one of her gloved fingers, wrapping it tight around the digit before loosening it, only to repeat the cycle. “Ah’m sorry if Ah sound a bit scattered, Ah was tryin’ ta’ gatha’ mah thoughts before makin’ this call when Sam decided ta’ start it for me.”

Samael, who had finally returned to an upright position, tilted his head, his frown faltering slightly. She hadn’t said that with an accusatory yet playful tone like he had come to expect after watching every possible version of her. It wasn’t an unpleasant tone, it wasn’t ‘jokey’, she had just accepted it. When she glanced up to look at him his smile was back to what it usually was. Was she trying to get him to say something? Nonverbal communication was so needlessly complex. “I’M NOT SORRY.” He said simply, grinning a bit wider. He was pleased to see her grin a bit at that. Better.

Last edited by Diana Ridley on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Scaramouche on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:23 pm

“Mah mah, you always do know how to make an introduction, sug.”

Hot diggity dawg! If Scaramouche had been smiling then, the android was definitely grinning now. "Miss Deeeee~!" he brightly exclaimed, practically leaping off the couch with joy. Hey, it's not everyday someone came back from the dark, nebulous void and gave him a call. It was like winning the lottery! ...K-Kinda.

That toothy smirk didn't last long, however, and soon Scaramouche was pacing up and down his living room while wagging a finger like a tutting schoolmarm. "You're damn skippy you got a lotta explainin' to do!" the robot huffed. It was mostly in good-hearted jest. Mostly. "After you and Sammy up and disappeared on us, not to mention the talent show, we were worried sick about ya! Where've ya been!? How come ya left!? Seriously, babe, talk to me here!" Ah, but the poor dame probably had enough on her fine china plate as it was, so Scaramouche took a 'breather' and cooled his jets, counting down from three in his head. "Sorry, sorry," he conceded, stopping in his tracks. His smile returned and so did the happiness in his artificial voice. "It's just so good hearin' from ya, y'know~? And you too, Sammy, baby! ...Though, uh." The android blinked and pretended to tweak one of his auditory receptors. "I kinda, like, forgot you could project your voice and stuff... Say, ya ever thought about becomin' a ventriloquist~? You could make one helluva act!" Get it? Angels, Hell?

Yeah, the robot will see himself out.

“Uh, Sam says hi?”

“NO I DIDN’T.”

Oof, talk about brutally honest, baby! "Psssh~!" Scaramouche flicked his wrist and shifted his weight from one leg to the other, plenty amused. "Well hello to you too, babe~!" he sniggered. Well! If there were any, any thoughts about these two being clever imposters, those were tossed right out the window - kitchen sink included. As for how the robot's been, er...

"O-Oh, uh...!" Noooot an easy question to answery by any stretch of the means, considering... yeah.

Scaramouche exhaled and ran a hand down the length of his polished dome. "It's... honestly a long story~!" he tried to play it off cool. "And not at all one that's fittin' for a phone convo, ya pickin' up what I'm throwin' down, babe?" No, definitely not. He glanced at a nearby wall clock and noted the time. Should he? Shouldn't he? It'd be a crunch, but... "Hey, listen," the robot gripped his cellphone tighter and started moving toward the back bedroom, lightly slapping a sleeping cinder block on his way to the closet. "Why don'tcha swing on by my place and we can catch up? I'll even toss somethin' on the stove for ya - you too, Sammy! It'd certainly beat havin' to stay out in all that suuuunliiiiight, huh~?" Because if there's one thing Scaramouche absolutely remembered about Diana, it's that she had a dermatological condition with a certain yellow day-star. After a bit of one-handed finagling with stubborn coat hangers, the robot withdrew his signature pea coat and held it up against himself for inspection.

Was it clean?
    Was it ironed?

Yes and yes! Can't be dressed like a bum in front of company, especially not in front of a prim and proper lady.

“I’M NOT SORRY.”

The android couldn't help but crack a smile. "I bet you're not, you furry voyeur~!" Scaramouche was kidding, Scaramouche was kidding. Or was he...? Either way, he chuckled and fished out his favorite pair of ruby heels, tossing 'em onto the bed beside his coat. "Since you're on the horn with us, Sammy, babe, jot this down in that eldritch Gorgonzola of yours: 285 Norton Boulevard, Unit #69. That's my place, can't miss it." Should be fairly simple to find. Unless...

He paused mid-stride. "...You, uh, can read a map, right?" Or was Heaven like the DMV: exasperatingly over-complicated and confusing?
    Diana Ridley
    Diana Ridley
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Diana Ridley on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:27 pm

At the exclamation of her nickname, a Scaramouche original, the lady’s grin only grew wider, exposing sharp little fangs. She was also fairly sure she heard some rapid movement and maybe even the muffled clomp of feet hitting the ground. She’d missed this goof.

"You're damn skippy you got a lotta explainin' to do!"

At that though, she couldn’t help but wince. She’d been an only child, the apple of not only her parents eyes but her grandparents as well. Getting grilled like this was incredibly unfamiliar territory. She’d been a good kid, petty vengeance notwithstanding, so as Scaramouche continued to talk she sank further back and down the bench. But he had every right to be upset, she would have been too, at least it didn’t last long. There was a pause, three count, and he was back to how she remembered him and not what she’d imagined others parents to be like.

“IT IS NOT SO MUCH A PROJECTION OF MY VOICE, BUT OF MY MIND. I DO NOT ACTUALLY TALK, I SPEAK EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH TELEPATHY.” Samael explained, completely and utterly missing the joke, although he was now fairly sure there was a joke because his Dear One was giggling. “BUT I AM GETTING BETTER AT MIMICKING THE LIP MOVEMENTS OF SPEECH.”

“He’s really not,” Diana said, making the fallen angel pout at her. She reached her free hand out to one of Sam’s and gave it a squeeze. He instantly lit back up, smile returning and his eyes going through a few color changes before landing back on yellow. “But he’s tryin’.” And now Scaramouche was the one ‘oh’ing and ‘uh’ing, not a good sign. The lady let go of her companions weird, exoskeletal hand and clutched the phone closer to her ear. Her painted lips forming a concerned frown and her brows knitting together. “Y-Yeah, Ah think Ah’m pickin’ it up.” Was he inviting them over?

"Why don'tcha swing on by my place and we can catch up? I'll even toss somethin' on the stove for ya - you too, Sammy. It'd certainly beat havin' to stay out in all that suuuunliiiiight~!"

So he was! “Ah-We would love to! But oh hon, you don’t have ta’ go ta’ any trouble for us!” Usually she was the one making food and drink for others, so it was always interesting to experience it from the other side. But as for the sunlight bit… “Oh mah god, YES, it is absolutely dreadful outside besides the occassional breeze.” Diana cupped the side of her face as she let herself break out of the ‘fine southern lady’ and freak out a bit. “Have you any idea how hot it gets in the middle of summah, in the middle of the day, wearing layers or gloves an’ you don’t sweat. Needless to say, it got hot. The parasol helped and Samael keeping some water… Inside him??? Okay that sounds bad even in her head. He had water bottles. That’s what it is.

“...I AM SORRY FOR THAT THOUGH.” And he kind of sort of was? It had a purpose, but that purpose… Well. In some of the timelines he’d seen, where he had apologized for what he had done, she would shoot him a dirty look, tear him down verbally, but here and now… She just… Smiled sadly at him. But he didn’t have to think about her expression for too long as the android was talking to him again. His smile, though still on his face, tilted somewhat in confusion. On the horn? Eldritch Gorgonzola? “WHAT… DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH CHEESE? OR A HORN? He was so confused by mortal speech sometimes.

“Ah’ll explain it latah, honey. But he’s givin’ us his address.” Diana told him. As for the bit about a map… “Uh… Ah can’t say it’s evah been a strong suit…” She said sheepishly.

“THERE IS NO NEED FOR A MAP. I HAVE KNOWN WHERE YOU LIVED ALL ALONG.” His Dear One was looking at him funny again. “...AM I BEING CREEPY AGAIN?”

‘Juuuuuust a little.” She said, pinching her fingers to illustrate. “We’ll start on over, sug!”

Last edited by Diana Ridley on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scaramouche
    Scaramouche
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Scaramouche on Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 pm

“IT IS NOT SO MUCH A PROJECTION OF MY VOICE, BUT OF MY MIND. I DO NOT ACTUALLY TALK, I SPEAK EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH TELEPATHY. BUT I AM GETTING BETTER AT MIMICKING THE LIP MOVEMENTS OF SPEECH.”

Whoosh, riiiight over Samael's fuzzy head.

"Yeeeeeah, no~!" the android tittered off to the side. "I'm gonna have to side with Miss D on this one, babe. You are so not socially-acclimated." But that's okay! ...Ish! The angel could honestly be worse off, so being a lil' awkward in conversation was a lesser evil. He could always be Satan. "At least you're tryin', though!" Scaramouche encouraged, finger raised. "And there ain't no shame in that, baby, so keep at it! You'll be on the trolley in no time~!" And, uh... hopefully by this century, too.

“Ah-We would love to! But oh hon, you don’t have ta’ go ta’ any trouble for us!”

...Trouble!? He instantly shook his head and cut Diana to the quick right then and there - politely, of course. "Psssh, perish the thought, babe. You guys ain't a burden at all~!" Scaramouche smiled. "In fact, I'd love to have ya. Seriously, I do! Just hearin' ya both safe and sound does wonders for this old PSU, and I'm certain others will be delighted to hear the good news too!" Kev might be a pinch disgruntled, seeing how the talent show mishap wasn't... well, they'll cross that bridge when they come to it, but the scaly ding-dong would also be relieved! And so would Bailey and Shai, just to name a couple more. Perhaps even Knock Out, if the Cybertronian was caught on a good day! (Which today was).

Scaramouche laughed, tone full of innocent mirth, and straightened out his belt on the dresser. Hm, gotta polish its buckle one of these days... "Hon hon, nnnope, can't say that I do~! Ditto on the sweatin'," the robot teased. Unless it was hot as Hell outside, heat was no problem for his extremities. "But, if ya flipped the tables and spoke about how miserable the winter months are, layers of clothes or not, then I would absolutely know that feelin', babe. Terrible, just terrible!" Ugh, there was nothing like waking up on a cold, blustery winter morning, metal joints as stiff as the icicles outside, and needing to leave the warmth of a thick, downy comforter. Don't even get him started on the horrors of snow, oof! "Tell ya what," he grinned, finally throwing on his coat and picking balls of lint off the sleeves, "I'll keep the place dark and draw the blinds so ya don't turn crispy on the spot, how's that sound?" Because, yeah, what kind of host would Scaramouche be if his guest broke out in hives through sheer negligence?

“THERE IS NO NEED FOR A MAP. I HAVE KNOWN WHERE YOU LIVED ALL ALONG.”

...H-Hm! Now that had Scaramouche's oil lines run icy cold. "O-kaaaaay... I'll, uh, be sure to remember that, babe." Don't overthink it, don't overthink it. A shiver raced down his plated spine and his toes curled, but he shrugged off the feeling - the bad feeling - and sat down to lace up his boots. "Okay, sounds good, babe!" He juggled his cellphone from one cheek to the other, head tilted to the side. "Just enter the buildin', take an immediate left for the elevator, and Sammy will take care of the rest. I'll leave the door open for ya!" Scaramouche hopped off the bed and posed with a triumphant smile in front the closet door mirror, appearing the epitome of chic. There! Now he was ready to entertain a few guests. Alas, his boxers! Parting was such sweet sorrow.

"Anyway, I'll quit talkin' your ears off and let ya mosey on over in peace," he said, sashaying his way toward the kitchen. Hrrm, what shall the robot make...? A pot of coffee? Maybe a spot of tea? Eh! Better to wait and see what they'd like instead of making a four-course meal. Scaramouche left the stove and went about shutting the blinds and pulling the drapes as promised, his heels softly - click-a-clack, click-a-clack! - echoing across the loft. "See ya soon, Miss D, and can't wait to chew the fat~!" He wiggled his fingers at the phone, lips comically pursed, and hung up once it felt right; though, there was no mistaking the petite frown that replaced his previous grin.

Seriously, what is he going to make them...?

"Well, babe..." Scaramouche sighed to himself, "guess you're just gonna have to embrace a lil' improv." Here's hoping neither of them were picky eaters.
    Diana Ridley
    Diana Ridley
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Diana Ridley on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:29 pm

Diana giggled at Scaramouches own brand of encouragement to her companion. Said companions grin had quirked into something between that and a frown before coming back full force as his signature smile as the android spoke. “He’s right, you just keep on tryin’ and learnin’ and you’ll get there eventually, hon!” How far along in the future ‘eventually’ was was hard to say. The optimist in her hoped within a decade. The other bit though… Well, he’d figure it out, he very likely had an eternity to learn afterall.

“IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, I DO HAVE ALL OF ETERNITY NOW TO LEARN.” Samael said, his tail waving lazily behind him as he spoke.

“Very well said, Sammy.” Diana nodded to him. The young lady couldn’t help but smile warmly as her friend told her it wasn’t any problem to have them and that there were others that would be happy to know they were okay. She thought back to the talent show and oh boy did guilt eat at her a good bit. Hopefully Kev and Fear wouldn’t be too upset at her for that. But even if they were it would still be nice to see them and all the others again.

"Hon hon, nnnope, can't say that I do~! Ditto on the sweatin',"

Oh if the robot were in front of her right now he’d be getting quite the look: eyes narrowed, brows raised, mouth in an almost pout. It lasted only a moment, though, she couldn’t stay even slightly annoyed with him for very long. “Well, Ah guess we have a good amount of issues with the weather, just on opposite ends of the spectrum. We got that at least, huh?” Winter was definitely easier on her, but she could understand it being harder on him. “That sounds lovely, thank ya’ hon. Ah really do appreciate it! An’ mah skin thanks ya’ kindly too.” Blinds and curtains were a blessing, really they were. This damn allergy… Oh well.

Whoops, it seemed Sam had spooked him a good bit, she shot the cat like entity a look. He simply continued to grin and shrugged. Well, at least he was picking up on body language some. Progress! “Sam apologizes for the scare.”

“I HAVE DONE NO SUCH THING.”

“Sam please.”

“...I AM… SORRY?” Bless his nonexistant heart, he was trying.

“Thank you.” She said before turning her attention back to the phone. “Sounds good, sugah! We’ll be ovah in a snap!” As Diana said this she was already standing up from the bench, smoothing her skirt with her free hand, and then reaching down for her parasol. “Same here! Seeya in a bit!” Scaramouche ended the call and she put her phone back. “Hey Sam, we still got his house warmin’ gifts?”

“I HAVE THEM, YES.” He started to walk alongside her, guiding them to the best route to the apartment building that Scaramouche resided in.

“Good! Thank ya’ for holdin’ on ta’ that for me.”

“IT IS NO PROBLEM DEAR ONE.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:38 pm